White Male Voter: Why Do I Have to Change?

Democrats are desperately trying to expand the hate crime law .. they want to arrest on thought or what they think you think.
Thank god for the internet
In what way are Democrats trying to expand the hate crime law?
They are arresting people in Canada for calling a woman her ,, Facebook is banning people like Alex Jones.. democrats are embarrassing
And what do those things have to do with your claim that Democrats are trying to expand the hate crime laws?

Your first example is in Canada, they don't have Democrats there.
Your second example is a private business...nothing to do with laws.

It's not Democrats that are embarrassing here.

View attachment 275899
Again, it was white males who set the framework that helped forge what this country is today. This modern-day demonization of white males to pay for sins from long ago is a crock of shit.
But it was the black slaves that built this country and without pay as the white slave owners grew immensely rich
1.6 % built America lol hahha

Might want to look at this picture
th
look up Exodusters.

Look up black wall street

Before the white rioters destroyed it.

And look what happened?

The Democrats own the blacks once again

View attachment 275899
Come on now Even Trump says some of you are good and decent people

Again, it was white males who set the framework that helped forge what this country is today. This modern-day demonization of white males to pay for sins from long ago is a crock of shit.
But it was the black slaves that built this country and without pay as the white slave owners grew immensely rich
1.6 % built America lol hahha

Might want to look at this picture
th
look up Exodusters.
Black republicans thank you
All 10 of them?

And then you actually read a history book and knew what the fuck you were talking about.

Picking cotton did not build skyscrapers dipshit.
Fuckface but the slaves DID build the mansions they did make america wealthy enough so we could split from England
They brought water to the Irish is no building lol Africans still live in mud huts.. they can’t build shit
Mud huts:
th
th
th
th
th
th
Chinese property looks great lol
You'll have to learn the difference between China which is in Asia as opposed to Africa.

Democrats are desperately trying to expand the hate crime law .. they want to arrest on thought or what they think you think.
Thank god for the internet
In what way are Democrats trying to expand the hate crime law?
They are arresting people in Canada for calling a woman her ,, Facebook is banning people like Alex Jones.. democrats are embarrassing
And what do those things have to do with your claim that Democrats are trying to expand the hate crime laws?

Your first example is in Canada, they don't have Democrats there.
Your second example is a private business...nothing to do with laws.

It's not Democrats that are embarrassing here.

They have liberals..= retarded Democrats

Look no farther then dragon lady

Only to those with an IQ above 50.
Republicans don't think you are funny.
You make that sound like a bad thing......when we know what republican senses of humor are........:71:
Democrats are too stupid to understand humor, which is why there are so many leftist comedians that simply tell you that they are funny so you will give them money as opposed to having to be street bums.
This is as funny as you telling us how smart you are. :71:
As I said before, you idiots think everything is funny because you don't have the IQ to understand comedy.
You are getting funnier and funnier here, hun. :auiqs.jpg:

And then you actually read a history book and knew what the fuck you were talking about.

Fuckface but the slaves DID build the mansions they did make america wealthy enough so we could split from England
They brought water to the Irish is no building lol Africans still live in mud huts.. they can’t build shit
Mud huts:
th
th
th
th
th
th

This is an area that China is kicking our ass in, they understand that Africa is the last emerging market left, and they are investing heavily there. Americans see mud huts and savages and the Chinese see a business opportunity. Our biases just kills us sometimes.
China allows almost zero African immigration..
Why are you all about emulating China now?

You just fell into my trap retard.

You thought that white males got paid more for being white males but now you admit that wages are completely random based on need and resources of the company, which destroys that idiotic talking point by itself.

Wow, you are so clever...how did I ever fall into such a trap?

Oh wait, I never said that white males got paid more for being white males, you just made that part up so you could spring the trap in your mind. The only problem was that you fell into your own trap. Sucks to be you.

Also, the fact that people negotiate their salary does not in any way effect the concept that white males could get paid more for being white males, not that I have ever made that claim.

I do not support the concept of "white privilege" any more than I do your whiny "we are so abused" position.

Mud huts:
th
th
th
th
th
th
You'll have to learn the difference between China which is in Asia as opposed to Africa.
The Chinese built all of that idiot.

Mud huts:
th
th
th
th
th
th

I doubt he could find Mexico on a map, let alone Asia or Africa.

GG you're killing me You and PTBW ..make my day You fell into his trap ? I spilled my coffee

GG you're killing me You and PTBW ..make my day You fell into his trap ? I spilled my coffee

It was pretty funny....he had to make up something that I never said to "spring" his trap

Is it just me or does he remind you of Wile E Coyote also?

You just fell into my trap retard.

You thought that white males got paid more for being white males but now you admit that wages are completely random based on need and resources of the company, which destroys that idiotic talking point by itself.

Wow, you are so clever...how did I ever fall into such a trap?

Oh wait, I never said that white males got paid more for being white males, you just made that part up so you could spring the trap in your mind. The only problem was that you fell into your own trap. Sucks to be you.

Also, the fact that people negotiate their salary does not in any way effect the concept that white males could get paid more for being white males, not that I have ever made that claim.

I do not support the concept of "white privilege" any more than I do your whiny "we are so abused" position.
Whatever idiot, you are so full of shit it is pathetic.

Which is why you are ignoring the fact that I pointed out that not only did someone indeed say that white males need to change(which you erroneously claimed didn't happen because you are an idiot), but that someone was fucking Joe Biden just this year.

Why, as a white male voter, am I constantly asked to change my political or societal beliefs, but no one ask other groups to give an inch? Why am I being asked to abandon the greatest nation God has ever created so some dipshit Democrats can go on the floor of the House of Representatives and say the most vile things about our country? Unbelievable.

Yes, you probably don't want anyone to tell you that you are fat, either. You just want to feel good about yourself. We get that.
So you do want him to think like you! Amazing, admittance

Mud huts:
th
th
th
th
th
th
The Chinese built all of that idiot.
Oh really? Prove it.

Whatever idiot, you are so full of shit it is pathetic.

Which is why you are ignoring the fact that I pointed out that not only did someone indeed say that white males need to change(which you erroneously claimed didn't happen because you are an idiot), but that someone was fucking Joe Biden just this year.

Yes, he thinks that white males need to change. He is not telling you that you have to change, he is giving his opinion.

Why do you care so very much what Joe Biden thinks?

Personally I do not give a flying fuck what he thinks.

White males founded this country and set the framework to make it the greatest country in the world.

Um, yeah, if you ignore the slavery and the genocide of Native Americans, um, yeah.

White males stopped the practice of slavery.

So? We were the last country to get rid of the practice... or almost the last.

I look around the globe and see more poverty, slavery, torture, human trafficking, zero tolerance for women and gays rights....mostly in countries run by non-white men. Comparatively speaking, White males have a lot to feel good about themselves.

If you are having to look down on other people to feel better about yourself, you have serious self-esteem problems.

At least the Ironically named Bush-92 (who doesn't realize the role his AVI played in his plight) understands that something has been lost for him. He just doesn't understand who took it from him.
Native Americans slaves?

Why, as a white male voter, am I constantly asked to change my political or societal beliefs, but no one ask other groups to give an inch? Why am I being asked to abandon the greatest nation God has ever created so some dipshit Democrats can go on the floor of the House of Representatives and say the most vile things about our country? Unbelievable.

Yes, you probably don't want anyone to tell you that you are fat, either. You just want to feel good about yourself. We get that.
I agree with that guy and I am not fat, but I am FED UP!

I agree with that guy and I am not fat, but I am FED UP!

do you need a tissue?

how about a safe space to go draw some pictures.

Forum List

Back