White Male Voter: Why Do I Have to Change?

View attachment 275899
How is asking you to be a decent person bringing you down?

If I actually though there was a God, (there isn't) I would be thanking him every day I was born a white male in this country.

But you still can look at the racial inequities in this country and say, "Yeah, we need to work on that."

I am already a decent person and I treat everyone the same; regardless of race, creed, ethnicity, or religion. Calling bullshit on people who blame white males on everything and anything when it comes to racism, oppression, etc. does not make me a non-decent person.
Come on now Even Trump says some of you are good and decent people

Again, it was white males who set the framework that helped forge what this country is today. This modern-day demonization of white males to pay for sins from long ago is a crock of shit.
But it was the black slaves that built this country and without pay as the white slave owners grew immensely rich
1.6 % built America lol hahha

Might want to look at this picture
th
look up Exodusters.

Again, it was white males who set the framework that helped forge what this country is today. This modern-day demonization of white males to pay for sins from long ago is a crock of shit.
But it was the black slaves that built this country and without pay as the white slave owners grew immensely rich
And then you actually read a history book and knew what the fuck you were talking about.

Picking cotton did not build skyscrapers dipshit.
Fuckface but the slaves DID build the mansions they did make america wealthy enough so we could split from England
They brought water to the Irish is no building lol Africans still live in mud huts.. they can’t build shit
Mud huts:
th
th
th
th
th
th

View attachment 275899
I am already a decent person and I treat everyone the same; regardless of race, creed, ethnicity, or religion. Calling bullshit on people who blame white males on everything and anything when it comes to racism, oppression, etc. does not make me a non-decent person.

th
look up Exodusters.

Look up black wall street

So, since last year?
Do you actually think you are funny?

Only to those with an IQ above 50.
Republicans don't think you are funny.
You make that sound like a bad thing......when we know what republican senses of humor are........:71:
Democrats are too stupid to understand humor, which is why there are so many leftist comedians that simply tell you that they are funny so you will give them money as opposed to having to be street bums.
This is as funny as you telling us how smart you are. :71:

Nobody is asking anyone to do any fucking thing. Nobody has asked your or any other white dude to change your political or societal beliefs.

And then I made you look like a clueless fool for the thousandth time....

It's almost like this thread was created as a direct response to that idiotic statement from Biden....

Democrats are desperately trying to expand the hate crime law .. they want to arrest on thought or what they think you think.
Thank god for the internet
In what way are Democrats trying to expand the hate crime law?
They are arresting people in Canada for calling a woman her ,, Facebook is banning people like Alex Jones.. democrats are embarrassing

View attachment 275899

th
look up Exodusters.
Black republicans thank you

And then you actually read a history book and knew what the fuck you were talking about.

Fuckface but the slaves DID build the mansions they did make america wealthy enough so we could split from England
They brought water to the Irish is no building lol Africans still live in mud huts.. they can’t build shit
Mud huts:
th
th
th
th
th
th
Chinese property looks great lol

Do you actually think you are funny?

You make that sound like a bad thing......when we know what republican senses of humor are........:71:
Democrats are too stupid to understand humor, which is why there are so many leftist comedians that simply tell you that they are funny so you will give them money as opposed to having to be street bums.
As I said before, you idiots think everything is funny because you don't have the IQ to understand comedy.

Mud huts:
th
th
th
th
th
th

This is an area that China is kicking our ass in, they understand that Africa is the last emerging market left, and they are investing heavily there. Americans see mud huts and savages and the Chinese see a business opportunity. Our biases just kills us sometimes.

Why, as a white male voter, am I constantly asked to change my political or societal beliefs, but no one ask other groups to give an inch? Why am I being asked to abandon the greatest nation God has ever created so some dipshit Democrats can go on the floor of the House of Representatives and say the most vile things about our country? Unbelievable.

You don't have to change anything, and you don't represent all white males. And freedom of speech is what makes America great. Telling the truth makes it even greater.

The country is changing all around you. You are welcome to be a part of it, or you can hide in the corner. Either way, change is inevitable.

White people actually aren't welcome to be a part of it, that is kind of the point.

Which is why the real change is represented by people like myself. The change that you think you can stop or hide from but ultimately will be consumed by.

White people are the majority of the population. They can only choose not to be part of it. The change is not that pronounced, except to the most bigoted and introverted.

As with everything in life, change is inevitable. Each new generation is more tolerable on social issues. The fact that older generations are not, is their problem. The fact that technology is changing the world from the sleepy days of rural America has been underway since the beginning of the industrial revolution.

The biggest problem that needs to be dealt with is the uneven distribution of wealth in the country. You can't cut taxes for rich white people to the point of thinking you will only hurt immigrants and minorities. More young white people are being hurt due to that uneven wealth redistribution.

Thinking that packing the court system with far right judges will somehow force compliance, will only have the opposite effect.

If white conservatives want to maintain a certain status quo, i'll give them the same advice as was given me. Love you neighbor, as you love yourself.

Here's my best advice for white conservatives. Start helping more young people with the financial distress they are under right now, so they can afford to live, and they will start reproducing more, and younger minorities will be more willing to adopt your way of thinking.

With all due respect. Africa has not even begun to build.
Maybe they need to be whipped like the slave owners did back then?
For thousands of years! Don't get mad. Thousands and thousands of years. Eons have passed. The earth has traveled tens of trillions of miles along with the solar system and the galaxy with this in mind. My relatives in history never owned a slave and may have been slaves/indentured themselves. I am not spouting like I am on top of the totem pole. Are we going to hear that slave stuff for the next few centuries? How long are you going to use that as an excuse for failure? At least you get one.

Mud huts:
th
th
th
th
th
th

This is an area that China is kicking our ass in, they understand that Africa is the last emerging market left, and they are investing heavily there. Americans see mud huts and savages and the Chinese see a business opportunity. Our biases just kills us sometimes.
China allows almost zero African immigration..

As I said before, you idiots think everything is funny because you don't have the IQ to understand comedy.

irony-meter.jpg

Mud huts:
th
th
th
th
th
th

China allows almost zero African immigration..

Yep, they do not want them in their country, but they do want their money. They do not let their biases get in the way of making money.

irony-meter.jpg
While you run as fast you can from my response to your dumbass post that pretty much embarrasses all of the Democrats responding to this thread.

LOL

irony-meter.jpg
While you run as fast you can from my response to your dumbass post that pretty much embarrasses all of the Democrats responding to this thread.

LOL

This from the Wendy's employee that did not realize people actually negotiate salaries.

Why, as a white male voter, am I constantly asked to change my political or societal beliefs, but no one ask other groups to give an inch? Why am I being asked to abandon the greatest nation God has ever created so some dipshit Democrats can go on the floor of the House of Representatives and say the most vile things about our country? Unbelievable.

You don't have to change anything, and you don't represent all white males. And freedom of speech is what makes America great. Telling the truth makes it even greater.

The country is changing all around you. You are welcome to be a part of it, or you can hide in the corner. Either way, change is inevitable.

White people actually aren't welcome to be a part of it, that is kind of the point.

Which is why the real change is represented by people like myself. The change that you think you can stop or hide from but ultimately will be consumed by.

White people are the majority of the population. They can only choose not to be part of it. The change is not that pronounced, except to the most bigoted and introverted.

As with everything in life, change is inevitable. Each new generation is more tolerable on social issues. The fact that older generations are not, is their problem. The fact that technology is changing the world from the sleepy days of rural America has been underway since the beginning of the industrial revolution.

The biggest problem that needs to be dealt with is the uneven distribution of wealth in the country. You can't cut taxes for rich white people to the point of thinking you will only hurt immigrants and minorities. More young white people are being hurt due to that uneven wealth redistribution.

Thinking that packing the court system with far right judges will somehow force compliance, will only have the opposite effect.

If white conservatives want to maintain a certain status quo, i'll give them the same advice as was given me. Love you neighbor, as you love yourself.

Here's my best advice for white conservatives. Start helping more young people with the financial distress they are under right now, so they can afford to live, and they will start reproducing more, and younger minorities will be more willing to adopt your way of thinking.

You are no different from the slave owners and the segregationists thinking that the racial status quo would stay the same or even move further in the direction you want before the entire apple cart was turned over.

Antifa will be neutralized or exterminated and then you will see what real change is.

irony-meter.jpg

LOL

This from the Wendy's employee that did not realize people actually negotiate salaries.
You just fell into my trap retard.

You thought that white males got paid more for being white males but now you admit that wages are completely random based on need and resources of the company, which destroys that idiotic talking point by itself.

View attachment 275899

th
look up Exodusters.

Look up black wall street

Before the white rioters destroyed it.

Yes, you probably don't want anyone to tell you that you are fat, either. You just want to feel good about yourself. We get that.
I would not only run circles around you, I would also beat your ass man to man. I love you gym rats. Man, I would fuck you up.
:rolleyes-41:

Oh NO!

It's an internet tough guy!:gay:

Forum List

Back