White House takes on Glenn Beck

It just amazes me to hear that everybody thinks Glenn Beck is such an idiot that he shouldn't be taken seriously and even more so that he has the attention of the White House! If he's such a "non-player" why is he so much talked about? It's obvious that the White House doesn't want to answer the tough questions Beck has tossed their way. Instead of truthful answers, they choose to belittle the questioner. That's not a surprise. It's the liberal Democrat's way of doing business. If nobody is afraid of Glenn Beck then why not answer his questions and be done with it? What's trying to be hidden? Why is the White House so afraid of Beck, Hannity, O'Reilly, and Limbuagh? Could it be they are getting nervious because of the questions they are asking?
FNC isn't interested in promoting an image for BHO. That's my best guess as to why.

Titanic is dead on here..

Glen Beck is the face of the republican party. His words directly reflect all that is noble and good about the Grand Old Party.

Obama has every right to fear Glenn Beck.....he represents what Obama will facew in 2012

Ed Schultz is the voice of the Dem Party
We have the voice of our party in the office of the most powerful office in the Free World.

Proving to you once again: Elections have consequences.

Maybe if you guys hadn't fucked up so badly...

I never knew the Speaker of the House is the most powerful office in the Free World.
Amazing what I'm learning here.

RHETORIC: BECK SAID VANCOUVER LOST $1 BILLION WHEN IT "HAD THE OLYMPICS." Glenn Beck said, "Vancouver lost, how much was it? they lost a billion dollars when they had the Olympics." [Transcript, Glenn Beck Show, 9/29/09]

REALITY: VANCOUVER'S OLYMPICS WILL NOT TAKE PLACE UNTIL 2010. Vancouver will host the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Games from February 12 – 28, 2010 and March 12-21, 2010, respectively. [Vancouver2010.com, accessed 9/29/09]

:eek:

HOLY FUCK!!! Whaddanass!!!

:lol::lol::lol:
The man lies like he breathes, but his dedicated followers will still believe him, no matter - cause he tells them things they want to hear.

Fox lies. LIke I said before, fox idiot fans are lazy and would believe this tripe.

FOX LIES!

The man lies like he breathes, but his dedicated followers will still believe him, no matter - cause he tells them things they want to hear.

Fox lies. LIke I said before, fox idiot fans are lazy and would believe this tripe.

FOX LIES!
:cuckoo:

RHETORIC: BECK SAID VANCOUVER LOST $1 BILLION WHEN IT "HAD THE OLYMPICS." Glenn Beck said, "Vancouver lost, how much was it? they lost a billion dollars when they had the Olympics." [Transcript, Glenn Beck Show, 9/29/09]

REALITY: VANCOUVER'S OLYMPICS WILL NOT TAKE PLACE UNTIL 2010. Vancouver will host the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Games from February 12 – 28, 2010 and March 12-21, 2010, respectively. [Vancouver2010.com, accessed 9/29/09]

Fox lies and Fox fans are idiots.

Ed Schultz is the voice of the Dem Party
We have the voice of our party in the office of the most powerful office in the Free World.

I never knew the Speaker of the House is the most powerful office in the Free World.
The president is the voice of the democrats, Dipsidoodle yahoo.

We have a leader.

Like him or not.

FOX LIES!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEN6G35IKnY]YouTube - Whitehouse stings Beck[/ame]

FOX LIES!

So we can also say that Obama is a liar because he said we have 57 states. Obama lies...I guess, you laid the criteria, Zona. You are pathetic aren't you?

if he is the voice of the Dems,why are they not getting behind him on this healthcare thing and a few other things?......just askin....

We have a leader.

Like him or not.

Really? Who wrote the stimulus bill? Who wrote the health care bill(s)? Who is taking the lead on Afghanistan?
If you answered Obama to any of the above, go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

We have a leader.

Like him or not.

Really? Who wrote the stimulus bill? Who wrote the health care bill(s)? Who is taking the lead on Afghanistan?
If you answered Obama to any of the above, go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200.
Who is the President of the United Fucking States and what party does he belong to?

We have a leader.

Like him or not.

Who is the President of the United Fucking States and what party does he belong to?

No, you're not answering my questions.
First answer my questions and then I'll get on to yours.

You don't get to define the definitions of what makes a leader of a party. Sorry.

You don't get to define the definitions of what makes a leader of a party. Sorry.
Oh you're avoiding my questions. Probably because you already know the answers. And in all cases the answer is NOT Obama.
How can you call someone the leader of the party when he has abdicated leadership on every issue he ran on? Obama is the titular head, nothing more. He is an empty suit put on display by Congressional progressives. He is a "clean articulate Black man" (extra points for correct attribution of that quotation) and a good front man. He is nothing more than that. He lacks experience and he lacks judgment and it shows every freaking day.
So don't go blathering about Obama. He is nothing.

Obviously Ed Schultz is the leader of the Dems, you can tell by the way Dems have repeated him word for word

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT8pOXSYl7s]YouTube - Ed Shultz Republicans want to see you die[/ame]

Let's see Vancouver is down a billion at the moment by 2010 it will likely be a billion and a half how much do you think they wil recoup hosting an event that frankly is the only TV time most of the sports ever see air time or get mentioned. 2/3 rds of the sports are frankly of little interest the other four years to anyone not a participant or the immediate family of a participant.

We have a leader.

Like him or not.

He is the party figurehead, yes, but it is Reid and Pelosi making policy. They are the power players in our current Government.

Also interesting...Palin's "Death Panel" attack was surprisingly effective...

...so what do Democratic strategists do?

Throw it right back!

They get a low score for creativity, but high marks for pragmatism.

Forum List

Back