White House takes on Glenn Beck

Many here miss the point again.

POTUS is supposded to be above the frey.

One again, Barry the thin skinned is worried about how he looks instead of doing the nation's business.

Getting the Olympics should be a ZERO priority for a POTUS, not a matter of 'national pride' which is just rediculous.

Another example of the fucked up agenda of Barryland, the world falls apart around him but he jets off to Copenhagen to try and secure a 2 week sporting event.

Give him credit for doing something to help the US. At least he's not jetting off to his ranch in Crawford, TX AGAIN....

Our dear leader will take the time to respond to television punditry, but cannot possibly fit in a meeting with our generals in Afghanistan? Obama needs to examine his priorities...

One again, Barry the thin skinned is worried about how he looks instead of doing the nation's business.

Getting the Olympics should be a ZERO priority for a POTUS, not a matter of 'national pride' which is just rediculous.

Another example of the fucked up agenda of Barryland, the world falls apart around him but he jets off to Copenhagen to try and secure a 2 week sporting event.

Give him credit for doing something to help the US. At least he's not jetting off to his ranch in Crawford, TX AGAIN....
He's not trying to help us, and comparing him to Chimp is laughable.

Haven't you figured it out, Bush was a rotten potus, and comparing Obama to him doesn't help you?

All that does is prove my point about party politics, you can't hold Obama responsible when you know he's wrong, instead you try the argument of the 5 year old, 'look ma, he did it first!' :lol:

Why don't a see a thread with the title 'White house taking on the deficit?"

THAT would impress me, instead Barryland is busy worrying about some TV goober.

Haven't you figured it out, Bush was a rotten potus, and comparing Obama to him doesn't help you?

All that does is prove my point about party politics, you can't hold Obama responsible when you know he's wrong, instead you try the argument of the 5 year old, 'look ma, he did it first!' :lol:

This is where your comprehension skills come into play. My main role here since joining this board has been to call out hypocrisies from the right. I will continue to do this until I am booted from this board. My apologies for being over your head.

Why don't a see a thread with the title 'White house taking on the deficit?"

THAT would impress me, instead Barryland is busy worrying about some TV goober.

That is something Obama started on in his first week. The fact that you don't like the way he is going about it, does not refute this point that most people already know.

Some people have a problem with lies being called out and countered with facts.

I wonder why that is.
First of all, it looks like it might could have been a simple, honest mistake. But hell, let's say it wasn't. Out of the dozens of far more damaging bits of information Beck's put out there, nothing but silence on all of those. But they glom onto this?

Let the press do this fact checking and policing. Let them do the whining and hand-wringing. It's their job. The President isn't in that business and shouldn't be. Obama is still in campaign mode, like he's still running to GET the job, for some odd reason.

Here's MY litmus test. I know individuals who voted FOR and AGAINST Obama solely because he is black. These people, in my "elitist" mind, should not be allowed to vote.
Yes, they should. This is America. People should be allowed to vote for whoever they want, for whatever reason they have. Maybe they like his/her looks better. Maybe they like the way he/she relates better. Maybe they don't really burden themselves with the issues and just go with their gut! It's a personal choice.

Is it that you simply haven't thought this out, or that you're just this deluded?

This is not American Idol. While you may take the job of POTUS lightly. I do not.
Yes, apparently you do.

Why preach to the choir? When the Hyenas flap, go to their den and confront them. Kick their asses. Don't put out some shit on whitehouse.gov that only the committed partisans are gonna believe.

How can anyone take a White House seriously that takes time out of their busy day to attack a talk radio host?

Heard Glenn beck this morning and he's already demolished these stupid fucking points from the Most Powerful Office on he Planet.

He meant to say Calgary, not Vancouver, but even so Vancouver is already BILLIONS over budget for their Olympic bid

Last edited:
Hear Glenn beck this morning and he's already demolished these stupid fucking points for the Most Powerful Office on he Planet.

He meant to say Calgary, not Vancouver, but even so Vancouver is already BILLIONS over budget for their Olympic bid

Why did he bring up Calgary? When was Calgary...1988?

That's ancient history as far as I'm concerned.

Why didn't he bring up Atlanta or Sydney?

And I don't think you can compare Winter Olympics to Summer Olympics...the cost of Winter Olympics it likely much more expensive.

Hear Glenn beck this morning and he's already demolished these stupid fucking points for the Most Powerful Office on he Planet.

Why did he bring up Calgary? When was Calgary...1988?

That's ancient history as far as I'm concerned.

Why didn't he bring up Atlanta or Sydney?

And I don't think you can compare Winter Olympics to Summer Olympics...the cost of Winter Olympics it likely much more expensive.

Vancouver is already BILLIONS overbudget. That's BILLIONS!

Obama: I will sit with Iran without preconditions but I have to change my undies whenever I have to deal with Glenn Beck or Fox News.

More thin-skinned replies to people who they say don't matter, is more telling and damning than anything else they could do.

Why do they dignify the Becks, the Hannitys, the Limbaughs of the world, with replies?

My guess is that the truth is starting to hurt... and the tumbling polls tends to support that.

The great news is that if this continues, this could soon begin to resemble a message board... and as we know from our experience, where leftist put it in writing... they lose every single time.

Thus it is a certainty that such will fall off quickly... but it's my sincere hope that they continue sufficiently long to demonstrate their deviously deceptive nature. But I suspect it's already over. The purpose is to advance a perception of a response, not to set the record straight.

IF they are however determined to set the record straight... it's already over as the straight record is BAD news for the Marxists.

Obama: I will sit with Iran without preconditions but I have to change my undies whenever I have to deal with Glenn Beck or Fox News.

His way of 'dealing' with the likes of Beck or FOX is to simply not answer them.

I'd love for him to go on Beck and actually answer some of the questions that have been asked.

This is where your comprehension skills come into play. My main role here since joining this board has been to call out hypocrisies from the right. I will continue to do this until I am booted from this board. My apologies for being over your head.

Wow... well I had that ALL wrong.

By all objective measures, your purpose here seems to have been little more than to see how humiliation one person can stand before suicide sets in... (I'm in the pool for March 25th 2010... 20:19 local. If circumstances allow... that would be great. twenty bucks is twenty bucks...)

Forum List

Back