White House takes on Glenn Beck

I hope you don't actually believe in that totalitarian nonsense.

Meaning?
You really, truly believe an IQ test score should determine whether you get to vote or not?

Based on some of the reasons voters have given for WHY they vote for certain individuals, if not an IQ test, at least SOMETHING that proves that the voter is onformed on current events and where each candidate stands on things.

I see. So countering blatant lies with the truth is something that is seen as childish, infantile, petulant and thin-skinned.

Unless of course, the most powerful man in the Free world takes the time to sit down on a Fox TV set and address Beck, (which would have to be an on-going thing, as Beck will just keep saying lying shit after Obama is off the set)
-- yeah, he's just a fool for having the Audacity to have someone on his staff to give readers a written, updated, verifiable fact check

Hmm.

emoticon_rolleyes.gif
He shouldn't even dignify these talkers with any response at all. BUT if he does, it should be direct.

THAT is what I am saying.
I'm sorry. I disagree.

I do not think liars should be allowed to run full reign without being confronted. However he chooses to do that is alright with me.

And as I said, the minute he's off the set, if Obama were to do that, Beck et al, would be back to doing the exact same thing the next day. You know it and I know it.
If his mission really is to confront the "misinformation" he should confront it directly or just laugh at it. He should grow a thicker hide.

Why give these guys the dignity of a reply at all?

You really, truly believe an IQ test score should determine whether you get to vote or not?

Based on some of the reasons voters have given for WHY they vote for certain individuals, if not an IQ test, at least SOMETHING that proves that the voter is onformed on current events and where each candidate stands on things.
Why? Is this elitism? Who will set the criteria? Who will grade the tests?

He shouldn't even dignify these talkers with any response at all. BUT if he does, it should be direct.

THAT is what I am saying.
I'm sorry. I disagree.

I do not think liars should be allowed to run full reign without being confronted. However he chooses to do that is alright with me.

And as I said, the minute he's off the set, if Obama were to do that, Beck et al, would be back to doing the exact same thing the next day. You know it and I know it.
If his mission really is to confront the "misinformation" he should confront it directly or just laugh at it. He should grow a thicker hide.

Because the TRUTH

matters.

Last edited:

Here's MY litmus test. I know individuals who voted FOR and AGAINST Obama solely because he is black. These people, in my "elitist" mind, should not be allowed to vote.

I'm sorry. I disagree.

Because the TRUTH

matters.
Then you should be quite upset when Obama lies, which seems to be becoming habitual.

Last edited:
Obama is very thin-skinned.

The White House online responses to Beck are asinine - akin to people coming into an online forum like this and cursing as a means of acting tough.

By reacting, Beck is controlling the dialogue - in effect pushing the White House buttons. And he has proven very effective, which frankly, I cannot quite fathom completely as his personality is a bit cartoonish.

His segment last night on Valarie Jarret was spot on though. The Chicago Olympics 2016 stinks big time - there are gonna be a few well placed Chicago insiders who stand to make hundreds of millions off of that event, displacing a bunch of poor people in the process...

Here's MY litmus test. I know individuals who voted FOR and AGAINST Obama solely because he is black. These people, in my "elitist" mind, should not be allowed to vote.
Yes, they should. This is America. People should be allowed to vote for whoever they want, for whatever reason they have. Maybe they like his/her looks better. Maybe they like the way he/she relates better. Maybe they don't really burden themselves with the issues and just go with their gut! It's a personal choice.

Is it that you simply haven't thought this out, or that you're just this deluded?

I'm sure not one to feel the need to defend Beck, I think he's a fuckin' fruit loop. But he does make me think, and give me incentive to try to find the truth for myself on some issues.

I do however believe that he will address this, and take his lumps for it, more than likely right away on tonights show. That is a whole lot fuckin' more than can be said for most of the people he has been exposing for possible corruption, and asking questions of.

Because the TRUTH

matters.
Then you should be quite upset when Obama lies, which seems to be becoming habitual.
He's a politician.

I have never been under the illusion politicians don't lie.

I've known this since I was knee high to a grasshopper, grasshopper.

:razz:

Yes, they should. This is America. People should be allowed to vote for whoever they want, for whatever reason they have. Maybe they like his/her looks better. Maybe they like the way he/she relates better. Maybe they don't really burden themselves with the issues and just go with their gut! It's a personal choice.

Is it that you simply haven't thought this out, or that you're just this deluded?

This is not American Idol. While you may take the job of POTUS lightly. I do not.

This is not American Idol. While you may take the job of POTUS lightly. I do not.
You should hold our Constitutional rights just as firmly then.

Many here miss the point again.

POTUS is supposded to be above the frey.

One again, Barry the thin skinned is worried about how he looks instead of doing the nation's business.

Getting the Olympics should be a ZERO priority for a POTUS, not a matter of 'national pride' which is just rediculous.

Another example of the fucked up agenda of Barryland, the world falls apart around him but he jets off to Copenhagen to try and secure a 2 week sporting event.

Forum List

Back