White House takes on Glenn Beck

So, Now we know where everyone stands...

Someone is holding up a poster of Obama dressed as a Witch Doctor with a bone through his nose

Does that person have an off kilter sense of humor?

Is that person a blatant racist?

Who knows, who cares. That one doesn't speak for the masses.

We are discussing potential racism of Anti-Obama protesters. I am trying to establish the extremes

Why are you ducking a response?

Then you can't also ignore the false accusations of Bush being a member of KKK in other protests, which is actually pure racism.

Check the Beck ratings lately????????

:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

:oops:........oh, and hate to break it to the k00ks on this board, but far, far more people think like Beck then the lefty k00ks on this board and on this thread. Under 20% is the clear minority s0ns where I come from.................

Last edited:
The Whitehouse has elevated Beck's stock considerable by going after him.
they are going after the wrong guy.

indeed..........these dopes have the political IQ of a handball. They try this Chicago style crap and all it does is drive up the ratings of people like Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Fcukking lefties..........they cant help themselves. Next, the media will be doing it to Sarah Palin and only helping her out in the process by driving up curiosity.:lol:

What's unsubstantiated? The unsupported GOP talking points. Rabbi is merely projecting his frustration out on me. That's OK, I can take it, while The Rab will explode eventually.

Now, point by point: you can't prove the country is worse off than last December because that is not so. The American people did throw out the bums, because that is so. You guys are whining and crying because you are getting head slapped, because that's so.

How did we gain? we replaced one set of bums with another, imo, even scarier lot.:confused:

Yea...yea....I've heard it my whole life

Everybodys a bum....all politicians are crooks......government sucks

Meanwhile, we have the most successful country in the history of mankind

Go figure

well if the same guys who have been in charge the last 20 yrs....were in charge on day one......we no doubt would have lost the Revolution....

Where has anyone said "none of it"? Of course there is still racism...there is racism with both white and black. But your adding something that was never stated Rightwinger.

In fact, racism has taken on a different posture than we saw in the 1950's. Back then, you could openly state your hatred of blacks. Now racism is much more subtle, it is misdirected to look like something else.

So "I hate Obama because he is black" can become "I hate Obama because he is a Marxist" or "I hate Obama because he is a Nazi" None of it is true...but the hatred is still there.

Now, Jimmy Carter never said that ALL opposition to Obama is racist, just like you can't claim that none of it is racist. In fact, its somewhere in the middle and because it is not overtly stated, we will never know

I call bullshit on this. Fact: there are and always will be racists. Everyone agrees with this. Fact: The majority of people who object to Obama DO NOT object to him because he is black. They don't give a shit that he's black. We object to his policies, his government power grab, the radicals he's appointed, his out of control continuous spending, etc. GET IT? The color of his skin isn't what we object to, the ideals and policies that make up who he is are what we object to. Can you comprehend this at all??? Take your race card and shove it.

i agree its getting old....i disagree with the guys policies,it must be because i hate blacks......i disagreed with Bush's shit so i guess i hate white folks too....i cant wait for Mark Rodriguez to get in....then i can hate Brown People too.........

So, Now we know where everyone stands...

Someone is holding up a poster of Obama dressed as a Witch Doctor with a bone through his nose

Does that person have an off kilter sense of humor?

Is that person a blatant racist?

We are discussing potential racism of Anti-Obama protesters. I am trying to establish the extremes

that poster was as out of line as the one showing Bush looking like a monkey,and the one with Clinton looking like Larry from the 3 Stooges.....

that poster was as out of line as the one showing Bush looking like a monkey,and the one with Clinton looking like Larry from the 3 Stooges.....

I fail to see any racist overtones in the majority of the pictures depicting Obama from a monkey to a witch doctor. Demeaning? Yes. Insulting? Yes. If it was OK to paint Hitler mustaches on Bush, make him morph into a monkey and depict him as a toothless redneck then it's OK to depict Obama as a monkey, paint Hitler mustaches on him and make him up to be a Kenyan witch doctor. I found that witch doctor picture culturaly correct for Obama, he is one half Kenyan remember?.....and it was quite funny. The leftist loon douche bags are the ones screaming racism...why is it they think African American people look like monkeys? I don't...and all of the people I associate certainly would NEVER think that a human being looked like a monkey.

You Democrats and libtard ass clowns need to check your racism at the door and get with the program.

Just more whining from the most whiny White House in History. Kudos to Chris Wallace for nailing that one. This guy has the most compliant Boot-Licking Mainstream Media in History yet he's still whining about the very few media outlets left that haven't bowed to lick his boots. How pathetic. Now they're using shallow & stale Race-Baiting to try and silence anyone who dares to criticize their Hopey Changey. That didn't take very long did it? It's time for Hopey Changey to quit all the whining and start acting like a man. Nuff said.

I just looked at the NYtimes top books and Beck is STILL #1 for his common sense paperback.

Damn its like 3 months old now.

Good thing Beck only appeals to the fringes eh?

Just wait until "Arguing With Idiots" gets rolling?

Oh thats at #1 for hardcover, so i've heard ;).
All yours connies, for only a buck!

cbc.jpg

We have one vote

Anyone else?
Why do you think that is racist? What is racist about it?

Where did I say it was racist or not?

I just acknowledged your response.

Kind of touchy aren't you?

You made the suggestion that the poster was racist.
My question is why YOU would think it was racist. No one else here thought to mention the poster might be racist, only you.
So I ask again, why would you think that was racist? What is racist about it?

Why do you think that is racist? What is racist about it?

Where did I say it was racist or not?

I just acknowledged your response.

Kind of touchy aren't you?

You made the suggestion that the poster was racist.
My question is why YOU would think it was racist. No one else here thought to mention the poster might be racist, only you.
So I ask again, why would you think that was racist? What is racist about it?

Hello?

Wake up Mr Rabbi...

I offered a scenario and two options and asked if it was racism or just someones sense of humor. You picked like I thought you would

Got watermelon?

Nice deniability there.
No one suggested it might be racist except you. When pressed as to why it might be, you disclaim any responsibility.
I wonder why you would use an anti-Islamic avatar though.

Forum List

Back