White House Doubles Down On The Obvious Lie

Does someone have a better idea? You want 100,000 troops in Yemen? Why?

You've missed the point, Obama is clueless about how to proceed and the lies are being exposed. Worst president in US history

If Obama has been doing the wrong thing in Yemen, then what's the right thing?

GET THE FUCK OUT, QUIT WITH THE DRONES, AND BRING EVERY SOLDIER AND SERVICEMAN HOME.

CLOSE EVERY BASE IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

Any company that wants to operate there can hire their own muscle, we have plenty of private mercenary forces. The tax payers shouldn't be paying for it. Not only that, they can subcontract the local muscle and bring jobs to the area. . . THEN they would LOVE AMERICANS!

Jobs and economic activity bring loyalty and friendship, occupations bring resentment.
:disagree: Kill every last one of them, when they regroup (and they will) kill them also and keep killing them. The radical Muslim problem will end

Excellent. Obama should go to Congress and ask for an authorization for the use of military force to exterminate the population of Yemen.

Good one.

You've missed the point, Obama is clueless about how to proceed and the lies are being exposed. Worst president in US history

GET THE FUCK OUT, QUIT WITH THE DRONES, AND BRING EVERY SOLDIER AND SERVICEMAN HOME.

Any company that wants to operate there can hire their own muscle, we have plenty of private mercenary forces. The tax payers shouldn't be paying for it. Not only that, they can subcontract the local muscle and bring jobs to the area. . . THEN they would LOVE AMERICANS!

Jobs and economic activity bring loyalty and friendship, occupations bring resentment.

I have been calling for a full disengagement from ME meddling for longer than I can remember.

:disagree: Kill every last one of them, when they regroup (and they will) kill them also and keep killing them. The radical Muslim problem will end

Excellent. Obama should go to Congress and ask for an authorization for the use of military force to exterminate the population of Yemen.

Good one.

Are they all radicals? That was a lame and weak response. If you can't do better don't bother.

There is no way even the most devout Obamabot can possibly defend this. Obama is minor league trying to play major league

It depends on what Obama's agenda in Yemen was from the start, I believe Obama does just enough to claim one thing while his agenda is something else altogether. I believe it's all a part of his, "fundamental transformation of the United States Of America". I believe it's more successful than he imagined it could be. He miss-evaluated the stupidity of 47% of the American people.

Forum List

Back