Trans activist sparks outrage by going topless at the White House after meeting Joe Biden

A few years ago I was with our daughter, she was about six and we saw a tranny, she was gobsmacked and I tried to explain it to her... she looked at me like I had worms coming out of my ears

Because she reacted in a normal way to a sick person....that is the normal reaction from any normal human being to these mentally sick people.

In 2020 during onevif the debates Biden vowed to return 'Decency, honor, respect' to the WH...

1686716756779.png

Disrespecting the American flag, having transgenders exposing their fake boobs at the Capitol, and then declaring this 'thing' displayed more courage than anyone he had ever seen (more yhan our vets, 1st responders, etc...)

This is Joe's idea of returning Decency, honor, and respect to the WH and our country, huh?!

:eusa_doh:

I'm not triggered, I'm sick of less than 1% trying to dictate to 99.9% and them going after children.

And you're no libertarian

Yes, you are triggered.
Yes I am, and I made that clear from the get-go.

either way you are on the same side

How do you figure that? Do you think they banned this person because they truly disagreed with his behavior, or because it got bad press? I'll take B, why did we get bad press, Alex. While decent people would have never invited the idiot to begin with and disagree with his behavior. So, no, we are not on the same side at all. :dunno:

So anyone that notes that 'matters relating to sex or nudity' is not at the proper place or time are prudes? Do you and your wife often go out into the street to get down and then call your neighbors prudes when they don't want to see it?

I'd say your opinion of who is a prude is specifically aligned with bashing those you don't agree with politically.

I'd say your opinion of who is a prude is specifically aligned with bashing those you don't agree with politically.

Except for most people from both sides disagree with me on this topic....seems you are wrong yet again.

Except for most people from both sides disagree with me on this topic....seems you are wrong yet again.

You would think that would be a clue that your stance is on it is ridiculous and unrealistic.

I'd say 99% of the population would disagree with you on it.

You would think that would be a clue that your stance is on it is ridiculous and unrealistic.

I'd say 99% of the population would disagree with you on it.

There are people like you that go with the flow and just follow the herd, then there are those like me that take the path less traveled.

There are people like you that go with the flow and just follow the herd, then there are those like me that take the path less traveled.

Yeah, I bet you're just a free spirit, goosing your wife in public places all over thinking that everyone loves to watch. :laughing0301:

Most of us can enjoy a very good sex life in private, sorry that does not work for you. :dunno:

Forum List

Back