Trans activist sparks outrage by going topless at the White House after meeting Joe Biden

iku

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2023
This trans has a valid point. If you do not consider her a "woman" why are "her" breasts such a big deal?
There is nothing illegal or inappropriate with a man bearing his breasts.
By attacking these people that you claim are not women is just validation to the fact that they are women.
Personally, I say let the breasts hang out for all to enjoy. It might make America safer.

A transgender activist and model triggered outrage by flashing her breasts at the White House after a meeting with Joe Biden.

Rose Montoya, 27, met the US president and First Lady Jill Biden at the largest Pride celebration in White House history on Saturday.

She said: “Why is my chest now deemed inappropriate or illegal when I show it off, however before coming out as trans it was not?

“All you’re doing is affirming that I am a woman. All you’re doing is saying that trans women are women because for some reason, people like to sexualise women’s bodies and say that they’re inappropriate.

“My transmasculine friends were showing off their top surgery scars and living in joy, and I wanted to join them.”

She added: “And because it is perfectly within the law in Washington, DC, I decided to join them and cover my nipples just to play it safe, because I wanted to be fully free and myself.

So Trannie is claiming he can show his fake augmented tits on the WH lawn because he isn’t really a woman?

That is a stupid argument.
Did you not read?

“Why is my chest now deemed inappropriate or illegal when I show it off, however before coming out as trans it was not?

Did you not read?

“Why is my chest now deemed inappropriate or illegal when I show it off, however before coming out as trans it was not?
Because he got plastic surgery to mimick an adult female # 1 and he is at the freakin White House as a guest #2.

You don’t act like a total classless twat in public just because you think you can.

Because he got plastic surgery to mimick an adult female # 1 and he is at the freakin White House as a guest #2.

You don’t act like a total classless twat in public just because you think you can.
false false

It is not against the law in Washington DC, so why not show your breasts.

She added: “And because it is perfectly within the law in Washington, DC, I decided to join them and cover my nipples just to play it safe, because I wanted to be fully free and myself.

Girls just wan to have fun. Why not?

You only live once. Enjoy the time you have.

NYPICHPDPICT000011305786-1.jpg

This trans has a valid point. If you do not consider her a "woman" why are "her" breasts such a big deal?
There is nothing illegal or inappropriate with a man bearing his breasts.
By attacking these people that you claim are not women is just validation to the fact that they are women.
Personally, I say let the breasts hang out for all to enjoy. It might make America safer.

A transgender activist and model triggered outrage by flashing her breasts at the White House after a meeting with Joe Biden.

Rose Montoya, 27, met the US president and First Lady Jill Biden at the largest Pride celebration in White House history on Saturday.

She said: “Why is my chest now deemed inappropriate or illegal when I show it off, however before coming out as trans it was not?

“All you’re doing is affirming that I am a woman. All you’re doing is saying that trans women are women because for some reason, people like to sexualise women’s bodies and say that they’re inappropriate.

“My transmasculine friends were showing off their top surgery scars and living in joy, and I wanted to join them.”

If Biden believes these are women, then why are they required to register with Selective Service (along with men) within 30 days of their 18th birthday? How come "trans men" are not required to do the same?

Joe Biden is a hollow suit who doesn't give a shit about these people.

Girls just wan to have fun. Why not?

You only live once. Enjoy the time you have.
Unfortunately for him .. a facade doesn't cover up that he most likely still has a cock .. just like a male.

Facades don't change reality or the science.

false false

It is not against the law in Washington DC, so why not show your breasts.

So that is the lefts new stance on WH etiquette?

Forum List

Back