Trans activist sparks outrage by going topless at the White House after meeting Joe Biden

Yeah, I bet you're just a free spirit, goosing your wife in public places all over thinking that everyone loves to watch. :laughing0301:

Most of us can enjoy a very good sex life in private, sorry that does not work for you. :dunno:

Nobody was having sex, some person made a video wearing what they call a hand bra. You can see 100 of these a day on social media, most people do not lose their minds over them.

This trans has a valid point. If you do not consider her a "woman" why are "her" breasts such a big deal?
There is nothing illegal or inappropriate with a man bearing his breasts.
By attacking these people that you claim are not women is just validation to the fact that they are women.
Personally, I say let the breasts hang out for all to enjoy. It might make America safer.

A transgender activist and model triggered outrage by flashing her breasts at the White House after a meeting with Joe Biden.

Rose Montoya, 27, met the US president and First Lady Jill Biden at the largest Pride celebration in White House history on Saturday.

She said: “Why is my chest now deemed inappropriate or illegal when I show it off, however before coming out as trans it was not?

“All you’re doing is affirming that I am a woman. All you’re doing is saying that trans women are women because for some reason, people like to sexualise women’s bodies and say that they’re inappropriate.

“My transmasculine friends were showing off their top surgery scars and living in joy, and I wanted to join them.”

She added: “And because it is perfectly within the law in Washington, DC, I decided to join them and cover my nipples just to play it safe, because I wanted to be fully free and myself.

Sick perversion is all it its

Nobody was having sex, some person made a video wearing what they call a hand bra. You can see 100 of these a day on social media, most people do not lose their minds over them.

I wouldn't describe it as 'losing their minds', but commenting on the inappropriate time and place is expected. It does their 'movement' no good to play into the hands of the people who you say 'hate' them, all they did was act exactly as predicted and further smeared their cause. :dunno:

I wouldn't describe it as 'losing their minds', but commenting on the inappropriate time and place is expected. It does their 'movement' no good to play into the hands of the people who you say 'hate' them, all they did was act exactly as predicted and further smeared their cause. :dunno:

You can all it what you like.

The person did what they did to make a point about our obsession with breast in this country.

They were standing right next to a biological female who was topless as well. People freaked out about one but not the other. All because the biological male had fake breast.

Most of the rest of the world is looking at us and laughing their butts off over our obsession with breast.

Personally I do not think they care about people like you, there is no changing your views of them.

The person did what they did to make a point about our obsession with breast in this country.

They were standing right next to a biological female who was topless as well. People freaked out about one but not the other. All because the biological male had fake breast.

Most of the rest of the world is looking at us and laughing their butts off over our obsession with breast.

Personally I do not think they care about people like you, there is no changing your views of them.

No he didn't, he did it because he's an attention whore, most of them are, hence why you have drag queen shows to begin with. If these were decent, respectable people that just wanted to be left alone to live their lives then they wouldn't make a spectacle out of themselves to begin with.

No he didn't, he did it because he's an attention whore, most of them are, hence why you have drag queen shows to begin with. If these were decent, respectable people that just wanted to be left alone to live their lives then they wouldn't make a spectacle out of themselves to begin with.

And I guess they appreciate all the attention you have given them.

Oh B.S, you don't even believe that, just knock it off, it was to get attention from her followers, and to stick a finger in the eye of moral people who understand science, and know he is still a man!

So that is the lefts new stance on WH etiquette?
Nothing new. Grace Slick wanted to dose Richard Nixon with LSD. The Jefferson Airplane had a great sense of humor. :)

This trans has a valid point. If you do not consider her a "woman" why are "her" breasts such a big deal?
There is nothing illegal or inappropriate with a man bearing his breasts.
By attacking these people that you claim are not women is just validation to the fact that they are women.
Personally, I say let the breasts hang out for all to enjoy. It might make America safer.

A transgender activist and model triggered outrage by flashing her breasts at the White House after a meeting with Joe Biden.

Rose Montoya, 27, met the US president and First Lady Jill Biden at the largest Pride celebration in White House history on Saturday.

She said: “Why is my chest now deemed inappropriate or illegal when I show it off, however before coming out as trans it was not?

“All you’re doing is affirming that I am a woman. All you’re doing is saying that trans women are women because for some reason, people like to sexualise women’s bodies and say that they’re inappropriate.

“My transmasculine friends were showing off their top surgery scars and living in joy, and I wanted to join them.”

She added: “And because it is perfectly within the law in Washington, DC, I decided to join them and cover my nipples just to play it safe, because I wanted to be fully free and myself.

It is important to recognize that gender identity is a complex and personal aspect of individual identity, and it may not always align with the sex assigned at birth. The best way to know someone's gender identity is to simply ask them, or to listen to how they identify themselves.

People should respect individuals' gender identities and use their preferred pronouns and names. I just tried to avoid making assumptions about someone's gender identity based on their appearance or other characteristics.

I didn't give them anything, posting on a private message board on the topic is hardly giving them attention. :dunno:

Well, this is a public message board and yep, talking about someone is the very definition of giving them attention

Forum List

Back