White House doctor: President Trump is in 'excellent health'

cute-crying-baby-e1444723335206-519x400.jpg

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no...

He has to be crazy...he has to be unfit for duty ...it's the only hope we have left...."
But but but....THE RUSSIANS!

Nah, the real reason the hospitals charge those ridiculous rates is the insurance companies pay a small portion of it. So they keep increasing the rates to keep getting that portion which is getting less and less. The whole thing is a scam from top to bottom. And of course we are forgetting about the cost for defending against lawsuits which is why most doctors and private smaller clinics go out of business. That is why years ago, many private clinics or specialty physicians offices declared, that they just won't take insurance from their clients.

And thanks to Obamacare, the quality of medical care has gone down dramatically. Which insane person would give up the best years of their life going to college 4 years, medical school 4 to 6 years, then residency (which is basically slave labor) another 4 to 6 years depending on specialty, to then become a doctor or surgeon and work for a hospital for the rest of their lives for ridiculous salaries, with very low chance of promotions? A smart driven young person, which is what is necessary to be a doctor can make much more in the fincacial industry, working in tech startups, real estate, or entrepreneurial environment and be signicantly wealthier with much less effort.

Socialized medicine or ANYTHING never works. Obama took a less than perfect system and totally fucked it up. I don't know ANYBODY who is happy with Obamacare, including doctors who are Democrats.

Glad to see that you have figured it all out. In my case, having worked in senior management in both hospitals and health insurance companies for 50 years, I did not know that we were "scamming". if I had known, I probably would have done a better job of it, having worked for 10 insurer's and 2 hospitals that failed, and no longer exist.

th
Exactly, the govt., or the insurance companies, what's the difference? The insurance companies control govt. representatives. Either way they are both scamming and screwing the citizens of this country.

I have a lot of doctors and surgeons in my immediate and extended family.

So sorry that you have so many scammers in my family. My wife and daughter are a pharmacist and a nurse. They don't scam anyone.
Do you have reading comprehension problems? Your family aren't scammers since they aren't part of the govt. or insurance company agencies, but in general the entire health care industry is a flawed system that is designed to rob citizens.

Oh, well, then, that makes me feel better! My wife and daughter are not scammers, only me, because I spent my entire career as a health insurance executive. However, I repeat that if I had know I was scamming people, I would have done a better job, because 10 of the insurance companies I worked for are out of business. Still, I regret feeling sorry for the thousands of people over the years whose health insurance applications I denied because they were uninsurable. Hell, If I had known I was just a scammer, I wouldn't have even given it a second thought that I was condemning people to death whose cancerous tumor would never be removed, or the hole in their kid's heart would never be closed with surgery.

You said it better than I could, insurance executives and govt. agents...two sides of the same coin.

"WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump's White House physician declared him in "excellent health" after the president received his first medical checkup at Walter Reed military hospital on Friday, undergoing a physical examination amid suggestions in a recent book and by his detractors that he's mentally unfit.

Dr. Ronny Jackson, in a statement released by the White House, said the examination "went exceptionally well. The President is in excellent health and I look forward to briefing some of the details on Tuesday." Trump spent about three hours at the medical facility in Bethesda, Maryland, outside Washington, for the Friday afternoon checkup, his first as president, before departing for Florida for the weekend.

The fairly routine exam for previous presidents has taken on outsized importance in the age of Trump, given the tone of some of his tweets, comments attributed to some of his close advisers and Trump's recent slurring of words on national TV."

Dag nab it......the "Left" is foiled again!!!!
This drove the press maggots to insanity. The vast majority of the White House Press Corp has become one big JOKE!

Glad to see that you have figured it all out. In my case, having worked in senior management in both hospitals and health insurance companies for 50 years, I did not know that we were "scamming". if I had known, I probably would have done a better job of it, having worked for 10 insurer's and 2 hospitals that failed, and no longer exist.

th
Exactly, the govt., or the insurance companies, what's the difference? The insurance companies control govt. representatives. Either way they are both scamming and screwing the citizens of this country.

So sorry that you have so many scammers in my family. My wife and daughter are a pharmacist and a nurse. They don't scam anyone.
Do you have reading comprehension problems? Your family aren't scammers since they aren't part of the govt. or insurance company agencies, but in general the entire health care industry is a flawed system that is designed to rob citizens.

Oh, well, then, that makes me feel better! My wife and daughter are not scammers, only me, because I spent my entire career as a health insurance executive. However, I repeat that if I had know I was scamming people, I would have done a better job, because 10 of the insurance companies I worked for are out of business. Still, I regret feeling sorry for the thousands of people over the years whose health insurance applications I denied because they were uninsurable. Hell, If I had known I was just a scammer, I wouldn't have even given it a second thought that I was condemning people to death whose cancerous tumor would never be removed, or the hole in their kid's heart would never be closed with surgery.

You said it better than I could, insurance executives and govt. agents...two sides of the same coin.

You know, I never post about things that I know nothing about. For example, I have nothing to say about Russia interfering with our elections, because I know nothing about it. It is too bad that you consider yourself an expert on our medical system, when you obviously know nothing about how it works. Perhaps if you went to Norway, and studied their system, you would understand better why none of them want to immigrate to this country. Also, having rated health insurance all of my career, I know exactly how much profit margin I built in to those rates. You don't.

You know, I never post about things that I know nothing about. For example, I have nothing to say about Russia interfering with our elections, because I know nothing about it. It is too bad that you consider yourself an expert on our medical system, when you obviously know nothing about how it works. Perhaps if you went to Norway, and studied their system, you would understand better why none of them want to immigrate to this country. Also, having rated health insurance all of my career, I know exactly how much profit margin I built in to those rates. You don't.
I'm not claiming to be an expert, just stating the obvious facts, in the past insurance companies were fucking the people, and now Obamacare is allowing the govt. to fuck the people. The costumes have changed but the actors are still the same. That's why insurance companies recorded recorded profits under Obamacare, they are in bed with the govt. and the swamp behind the scenes. It's all a giant scam.

And Trump and the republicans can't and won't do anything to fix it because at this point it is unfixable and it will cost them politically in the 2018 elections.

Health insurance industry rakes in billions while blaming Obamacare for losses

As Obamacare twists in political winds, top insurers profits surge nearly 30 percent

bots love Trumps a big fat ass , more to lick and kiss for them.

i didn't know that person who is overweight cannot serve president? So in other words all presidents must have six pack abs and pecs like professional athletics.

New Democrat rules. They make five of them per minute.

No self-respecting trump voter would ever vote that that fat you-know-what.

besides, she lies about how rich she is. Trumps is far richer than her. She is a well known liar, she is always bragging about all her accomplishments and how rich she is, every thing is "so Great" or "Amazing". It pretty sickening to listen to her lie about her fake accomplishments, which by the way, are trivial compared to all the things Trump has done.

"WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump's White House physician declared him in "excellent health" after the president received his first medical checkup at Walter Reed military hospital on Friday, undergoing a physical examination amid suggestions in a recent book and by his detractors that he's mentally unfit.

Dr. Ronny Jackson, in a statement released by the White House, said the examination "went exceptionally well. The President is in excellent health and I look forward to briefing some of the details on Tuesday." Trump spent about three hours at the medical facility in Bethesda, Maryland, outside Washington, for the Friday afternoon checkup, his first as president, before departing for Florida for the weekend.

The fairly routine exam for previous presidents has taken on outsized importance in the age of Trump, given the tone of some of his tweets, comments attributed to some of his close advisers and Trump's recent slurring of words on national TV."

Sound like a bunch of bovine excrement to me. How the fuck can someone who lives on a diet of cheese burgers and KFC and gets NO exercise- in fact does not believe in exercise going to be healthy?
Said like a true brain damaged vegan.

Sound like a bunch of bovine excrement to me. How the fuck can someone who lives on a diet of cheese burgers and KFC and gets NO exercise- in fact does not believe in exercise going to be healthy?
Said like a true brain damaged vegan.

You know what I eat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's great that the doctor confirmed that Our Great President Donald Trump is more fit than an 25 year old NFL player, and past IQ test that rated him over 190 with a eidetic memory faster than an super computer.

Obama failed all his exams, but there was a conspiracy cover up to deceive that American People. Trump is going to release the Obama Tapes real, real soon.

Really?! A doctor assigned by Walter Reed to conduct a professional medical exam of Trump is going to say he is in good health, even though he isn't?
Well, the "Dr" said Tramp is 6'3" tall and he isn't, so why should anything else the "Dr" said be any more accurate????

Tramp standing next to 6'2" Mark Sanchez.
Donald+Trump+Mark+Sanchez+Limited+Edition+rng2GcxbnM1l.jpg

Wow, you guys are really really concerned about Trump's health! Ha ha ha.

Forum List

Back