White House doctor: President Trump is in 'excellent health'

"WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump's White House physician declared him in "excellent health" after the president received his first medical checkup at Walter Reed military hospital on Friday, undergoing a physical examination amid suggestions in a recent book and by his detractors that he's mentally unfit.

Dr. Ronny Jackson, in a statement released by the White House, said the examination "went exceptionally well. The President is in excellent health and I look forward to briefing some of the details on Tuesday." Trump spent about three hours at the medical facility in Bethesda, Maryland, outside Washington, for the Friday afternoon checkup, his first as president, before departing for Florida for the weekend.

The fairly routine exam for previous presidents has taken on outsized importance in the age of Trump, given the tone of some of his tweets, comments attributed to some of his close advisers and Trump's recent slurring of words on national TV."

Dag nab it......the "Left" is foiled again!!!!
Sound like a bunch of bovine excrement to me. How the fuck can someone who lives on a diet of cheese burgers and KFC and gets NO exercise- in fact does not believe in exercise going to be healthy?
Simple. You are WRONG and relying on democrat propaganda.
I think he’s relying on his eyes and common sense.

No fucking way is Trump in excellent physical health.

Well that tears it. The internet keyboard jockeys have spoken. The doctor HAS to be wrong.
Yep. Well what do you think — the whitehouse doctor is going to come out and tell the world that the president is obese nd in poor health? Of course not. There’s no fucking way Trump is in top Health. He’s an obese, self-admitted fast food junkie.
There is no White House or personal doctor, moron, it's an impartial doctor at Walter Reed. You guys really need to move on and stop making yourselves look like buffoons.

"WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump's White House physician declared him in "excellent health" after the president received his first medical checkup at Walter Reed military hospital on Friday, undergoing a physical examination amid suggestions in a recent book and by his detractors that he's mentally unfit.

Dr. Ronny Jackson, in a statement released by the White House, said the examination "went exceptionally well. The President is in excellent health and I look forward to briefing some of the details on Tuesday." Trump spent about three hours at the medical facility in Bethesda, Maryland, outside Washington, for the Friday afternoon checkup, his first as president, before departing for Florida for the weekend.

The fairly routine exam for previous presidents has taken on outsized importance in the age of Trump, given the tone of some of his tweets, comments attributed to some of his close advisers and Trump's recent slurring of words on national TV."

Okay 1) There was no psychiatric assessment done on Trump and 2) Of course the doctor is going to say all of that regardless of whether or not it’s true.

Okay 1) There was no psychiatric assessment done on Trump and 2) Of course the doctor is going to say all of that regardless of whether or not it’s true.
Really?! A doctor assigned by Walter Reed to conduct a professional medical exam of Trump is going to say he is in good health, even though he isn't?

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

You guys really need to move on
Like you guys moved on from birtherism, Hillary is dying, and Benghazi? Nah I think I’ll beat on this one for a while.

Fuck that fat piece of shit. I’ve taken shits that are healthier than that lazy sack of lard

Also, doctor's don't sign "Dr. Illegible." They sign "Mark Illegible, MD," or whatever letters follow.

Really?! A doctor assigned by Walter Reed to conduct a professional medical exam of Trump is going to say he is in good health, even though he isn't?

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

The brief statement did not include any basic information about Mr. Trump’s health, including his weight, blood pressure or cholesterol levels. The president’s doctors did not indicate what tests they performed during the exam or whether Mr. Trump, 71, was taking medications.

But the White House has promised that information about those topics will be disclosed on Tuesday, when Dr. Jackson joins Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the White House press secretary, during a briefing for the news media.

The doctor will only divulge what Trump authorizes him to divulge. So, yeah! I'm sure you all will enjoy the report.

Trump Is in ‘Excellent Health,’ Doctor Says After Exam

It is against federal law for a doctor to discuss Trump's medical results, under HIPPA. The whole thing is about as relevant as the annual Groundhog Day celebration in PA. The only significant thing that he could say is if Trump were to show up for his appointment dead.

1) So what
2) Prove it

It is against federal law for a doctor to discuss Trump's medical results, under HIPPA. The whole thing is about as relevant as the annual Groundhog Day celebration in PA. The only significant thing that he could say is if Trump were to show up for his appointment dead.

I'm betting that you supported Hillary's Dr's statement and didn't care a whit about any potential HIPPA violation.

1) So what
2) Prove it
So what? Don’t be stupid about this. The concern from both the left and the right is his mental state. And it’s pretty obvious that Trump isn’t in “excellent” health. Anyone clearly overweight in their 70s is not in good health. Duh.

Don't worry. Democrats have a doctor in San Francisco that has never met President Trump but will be happy to deliver an in depth medical report as to his physical condition.

I'm betting that you supported Hillary's Dr's statement and didn't care a whit about any potential HIPPA violation.

You lose your bet. I was not even aware that Hillary's doctor gave a statement. If he did, it was because she waived her HIPPA rights, in writing.

Hillary?! Ha ha ha, is this the same candidate Dona Brazil considered replacing after that incident where she couldn't walk, and was literally shoved into a van before passing out?

You lose your bet. I was not even aware that Hillary's doctor gave a statement. If he did, it was because she waived her HIPPA rights, in writing.

It was a "she". You've shown you don't have a clue, dismissed.

It was a "she". You've shown you don't have a clue, dismissed.

Well, Doc, I already said that I know nothing about Hillary's doctor. I find it interesting that you seem to be obsessed with her, which is bewildering to me. Is Hillary running for something?

Forum List

Back