White House doctor: President Trump is in 'excellent health'

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
"WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump's White House physician declared him in "excellent health" after the president received his first medical checkup at Walter Reed military hospital on Friday, undergoing a physical examination amid suggestions in a recent book and by his detractors that he's mentally unfit.

Dr. Ronny Jackson, in a statement released by the White House, said the examination "went exceptionally well. The President is in excellent health and I look forward to briefing some of the details on Tuesday." Trump spent about three hours at the medical facility in Bethesda, Maryland, outside Washington, for the Friday afternoon checkup, his first as president, before departing for Florida for the weekend.

The fairly routine exam for previous presidents has taken on outsized importance in the age of Trump, given the tone of some of his tweets, comments attributed to some of his close advisers and Trump's recent slurring of words on national TV."

Dag nab it......the "Left" is foiled again!!!!

Yet had a 4F rating at his draft board medical exam...

"WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump's White House physician declared him in "excellent health" after the president received his first medical checkup at Walter Reed military hospital on Friday, undergoing a physical examination amid suggestions in a recent book and by his detractors that he's mentally unfit.

Dr. Ronny Jackson, in a statement released by the White House, said the examination "went exceptionally well. The President is in excellent health and I look forward to briefing some of the details on Tuesday." Trump spent about three hours at the medical facility in Bethesda, Maryland, outside Washington, for the Friday afternoon checkup, his first as president, before departing for Florida for the weekend.

The fairly routine exam for previous presidents has taken on outsized importance in the age of Trump, given the tone of some of his tweets, comments attributed to some of his close advisers and Trump's recent slurring of words on national TV."

Get back to me when they clear his obviously compromised mental health

Too bad they did not do a mental evaluation as part of his physical, which is what everyone is calling for...

Sound like a bunch of bovine excrement to me. How the fuck can someone who lives on a diet of cheese burgers and KFC and gets NO exercise- in fact does not believe in exercise going to be healthy?

Sound like a bunch of bovine excrement to me. How the fuck can someone who lives on a diet of cheese burgers and KFC and gets NO exercise- in fact does not believe in exercise going to be healthy?
Simple. You are WRONG and relying on democrat propaganda.

....and yet you saw Hillary suffer seizures, brain freezes, and system failure but nothing was wrong with her. My wife's grandmother smoked and dranked heavily until she hit 105. You just never know.

Irrelevant.
yeah well someone is lying....you may live in denial but I damn sure don't..

Probably, but so did Hillary's DR. Hillary CLEARLY has Brain issues from her fall.
It could be ear issues, muscle issues, joints etc...

No, it can't. Hence the glasses she wore during the Benghazi hearings.

That he is fat and lives on fast food is propaganda ? Are you really that stupid ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irrelevant.

Probably, but so did Hillary's DR. Hillary CLEARLY has Brain issues from her fall.

Glasses make the man, not the woman, or is that suits?

Irrelevant.

Glasses make the man, not the woman, or is that suits?

The glasses were to help her with double vision. The head injury she sustained was very severe.

Somebody will claim the doctor is colluding with Russia to keep Trumps true health a secret.

That he is fat and lives on fast food is propaganda ? Are you really that stupid ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is in excellent health. I doubt he lives on fast food. He's 6 foot five inches tall. At 256 pounds, he's got a bit of a gut but is in no way obese.

Money and success.

Forum List

Back