White House 'DIALOGUE' Site Scrubbed of Eligibility Posts

As I said, stretching. All WND prints is rumors ... :eusa_whistle:

It's all been written honey bunny.. no stretch just fact. including your "it might have been true so in order not to take the chance I voted against her" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, here's the fact of my voting, I didn't vote, because all we had were rumors and one better than the other. The media chose the winner, period, so yeah, stretching.

Now that I agree with... yup... our illustrious LIBERAL media and their bias anointing their king... :eusa_whistle:

Here's some good reading for those not properly educated on how deep this really goes... The Fraud Of Barry Soetoro (a.k.a. Barack Hussein Obama)

Speaking of which, I finally figured out a way to say what I've been trying to say more clearly. Thanks Willow for the push in the right direction.

The media had chosen the president, basically, which likely means someone was informing them on which to choose. Would they choose someone who could so easily be kicked out or is it more likely that the same people (the media) is instead trying their damnedest to distract you from the real issues while hidden legislation is being snuck into policies?

Here's some good reading for those not properly educated on how deep this really goes... The Fraud Of Barry Soetoro (a.k.a. Barack Hussein Obama)

Speaking of which, I finally figured out a way to say what I've been trying to say more clearly. Thanks Willow for the push in the right direction.

The media had chosen the president, basically, which likely means someone was informing them on which to choose. Would they choose someone who could so easily be kicked out or is it more likely that the same people (the media) is instead trying their damnedest to distract you from the real issues while hidden legislation is being snuck into policies?

None of the above. First, he was a liberal, second, he was black, third, he wasn't bush. And if he's ever kicked out, it will be because he wasn't eligible. We'll know someday. His real birth certificate will surface, either by legal or illegal means. Somebody will get their hands on it.

No, nobody is sneaking any legislation through. They're shoving it through right in our faces, and whether we like it or not is completely irrelevant. The government does exactly what they chose to do nowadays... what the people want be damned.

Last edited:

None of the above. First, he was a liberal, second, he was black, third, he wasn't bush.

No, nobody is sneaking any legislation through. They're shoving it through right in our faces, and whether we like it or not is completely irrelevant. The government does exactly what they chose to do nowadays... what the people want be damned.

Really? Stop and think, what best way to hide something than to distract by making the outraged about something else? There is no better way to distract people. Perhaps you should look more closely at the policies which are not being reported by the media to find the answers.

Also, the media chose him, as I say he's just an American Idol star that couldn't sing, so he ran for president instead. Thing is, not everyone will be distracted by the same thing, so they have to mix it up now, with how easy it is to get information out they needed to attract those who subconsciously seek out specific things. This is one such event. Making something from nothing, all they had to do was say "no" to the request and look how much you have focused on it. Most conspiracy nuts are still stuck on that 9-11 crap so they don't need to do more for them. The conservatives have the "stimulus" still and will likely be distracted by that for a long time (worked with Bush). The far left liberals are too blind to worry about, and the far right cons as well. Us independents, moderates, middle of the road people are not so easily fooled, but with everyone else scattered in issues in so many directions, we are powerless to stop the administration, period. They count on that, they revel in it, and have for so long. Perhaps, just once, it would be nice if more people stopped focusing on what the media feeds you all, and focus on one important task: Stop them ALL from screwing us over. I know, it's almost a rant post, but meh, it annoys me to see so many people willing to let the media morons tell them what to think. First, look into this new "national month" issue a lot closer, it might frighten you to see where that is leading. Then buying out all the major companies and banks in the US, there is more to it than "wasting money", a LOT more. Safety and health policies, very dangerous road there and almost no media coverage, ever wonder why?

Trust me, I wish this was true enough to actually accomplish something, it would be quick and easy to be rid of the media president, but that's the thing, it's not real, it's hype. If it was real, the media wouldn't be spouting off about it so much and risk losing whoever is backing them. The FCC was the start, now the government controls the media and can basically pull strings whenever they want, Emissions Regulations started for the auto industry, look where that's leading us since the manufacturers wouldn't "play ball" ... juz sayin.

None of the above. First, he was a liberal, second, he was black, third, he wasn't bush.

Really? Stop and think, what best way to hide something than to distract by making the outraged about something else? There is no better way to distract people. Perhaps you should look more closely at the policies which are not being reported by the media to find the answers.

Also, the media chose him, as I say he's just an American Idol star that couldn't sing, so he ran for president instead. Thing is, not everyone will be distracted by the same thing, so they have to mix it up now, with how easy it is to get information out they needed to attract those who subconsciously seek out specific things. This is one such event. Making something from nothing, all they had to do was say "no" to the request and look how much you have focused on it. Most conspiracy nuts are still stuck on that 9-11 crap so they don't need to do more for them. The conservatives have the "stimulus" still and will likely be distracted by that for a long time (worked with Bush). The far left liberals are too blind to worry about, and the far right cons as well. Us independents, moderates, middle of the road people are not so easily fooled, but with everyone else scattered in issues in so many directions, we are powerless to stop the administration, period. They count on that, they revel in it, and have for so long. Perhaps, just once, it would be nice if more people stopped focusing on what the media feeds you all, and focus on one important task: Stop them ALL from screwing us over. I know, it's almost a rant post, but meh, it annoys me to see so many people willing to let the media morons tell them what to think. First, look into this new "national month" issue a lot closer, it might frighten you to see where that is leading. Then buying out all the major companies and banks in the US, there is more to it than "wasting money", a LOT more. Safety and health policies, very dangerous road there and almost no media coverage, ever wonder why?

Trust me, I wish this was true enough to actually accomplish something, it would be quick and easy to be rid of the media president, but that's the thing, it's not real, it's hype. If it was real, the media wouldn't be spouting off about it so much and risk losing whoever is backing them. The FCC was the start, now the government controls the media and can basically pull strings whenever they want, Emissions Regulations started for the auto industry, look where that's leading us since the manufacturers wouldn't "play ball" ... juz sayin.

Good rant KK... I liked it. But it really isn't quite applicable to the issue of obama's real birth certificate. Because virtually NO ONE is reporting on it. The liberal media doesn't say squat! They don't want to. They actually are doing just the opposite of what you're saying. They want the issue QUITE! The less people hear about it the better. That's when you better start looking at what they're doing, because if they're hiding something, if they're being real quite about something, then they're got something to hide. You can be sure of that. And frankly, that's why I post an article about it occasionally here, that and I know it bugs the HELL out of the liberals to see that the issue is NOT going away.

And just because I and hundreds of thousands of others want to see the real BC, doesn't mean for one second that either I or any of the others aren't watching what else is going on. That just isn't the case.

Last edited:

Good rant KK... I liked it. But it really isn't quite applicable to the issue of obama's real birth certificate. Because virtually NO ONE is reporting on it. The liberal media doesn't say squat! They don't want to. They actually are doing just the opposite of what you're saying. They want the issue QUITE! The less people hear about it the better. That's when you better start looking at what they're doing, because if they're hiding something, if they're being real quite about something, then they're got something to hide. You can be sure of that.

And just because I and hundreds of thousands of others want to see the real BC, doesn't mean for one second that either I or any of the others aren't watching what else is going on. That just isn't the case.

Aaah .. but there's the crux of it, by having only one side of the media reporting it they are increasing the outrage, and thus the hype as well. They chose to publicize it only on right wing media networks, since they can't risk distracting the left wingnuts from their ass kissinig, which fuels the fire and thus makes it harder for people to resist the needless debate over the issue. I hate using this example over and over again, but Adolf Hitler demonstrated the effectiveness of this technique (lately the media is taking too much from his book of secrets). Look at the outrage many are speaking of because of this and you will see that it's working. If the liberal media would publicize this then some of their loyal and blind followers might wake up too soon and see that there might be something wrong here, but by not airing it they have nothing to counter with except rants, pushing them more into blind faith.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Good rant KK... I liked it. But it really isn't quite applicable to the issue of obama's real birth certificate. Because virtually NO ONE is reporting on it. The liberal media doesn't say squat! They don't want to. They actually are doing just the opposite of what you're saying. They want the issue QUITE! The less people hear about it the better. That's when you better start looking at what they're doing, because if they're hiding something, if they're being real quite about something, then they're got something to hide. You can be sure of that.

Aaah .. but there's the crux of it, by having only one side of the media reporting it they are increasing the outrage, and thus the hype as well. They chose to publicize it only on right wing media networks, since they can't risk distracting the left wingnuts from their ass kissinig, which fuels the fire and thus makes it harder for people to resist the needless debate over the issue. I hate using this example over and over again, but Adolf Hitler demonstrated the effectiveness of this technique (lately the media is taking too much from his book of secrets). Look at the outrage many are speaking of because of this and you will see that it's working. If the liberal media would publicize this then some of their loyal and blind followers might wake up too soon and see that there might be something wrong here, but by not airing it they have nothing to counter with except rants, pushing them more into blind faith.

Good spin, or Nazi technique, whatever, but they're messing with the law, and our constitution. I think the request to see obama's real birth certificate is so infinitesimal, yet so much effort is being put into keeping it hidden, it's bigger than just the liberal media not reporting it. They're complicate to a possible crime.

When obama goes on TV and so proudly and loudly claims that he'll "tell us why if he hides something," and then doesn't, and so proudly and loudly proclaims that "his Presidency will be the most transparent of any ever," and then scrubs his "dialogue" board of any questions about his birth certificate... I just can not for the life of me understand why any reasonable thinking person can't see that there is HUGE effort here going on to hide something, and obama has done nothing but LIE about it, and do exactly the opposite of what he said he'd do... hence the LIAR, LIAR avatar of mine. He's a filthy, low down, sap sucking liar, and I don't trust him any further than I could throw him.

Last edited:

Good spin, or Nazi technique, whatever, but they're messing with the law, and our constitution. I think the request to see obama's real birth certificate is so infinitesimal, yet so much effort is being put into keeping it hidden, it's bigger than just the liberal media not reporting it. They're complicate to a possible crime.

When obama goes on TV and so proudly and loudly claims that he'll "tell us why if he hides something," and then doesn't, and so proudly and loudly proclaims that "his Presidency will be the most transparent of any ever," and then scrubs his "dialogue" board of any questions about his birth certificate... I just can not for the life of me understand why any reasonable thinking person can't see that there is HUGE effort here going on to hide something, and obama has done nothing but LIE about it, and do exactly the opposite of what he said he'd do... hence the LIAR, LIAR avatar of mine. He's a filthy, low down, sap sucking liar, and I don't trust him any further than I could throw him.

It wasn't a spin, it was just an observation, as I said, I hate using him as the example so often but I just happen to know his techniques for rallying the masses better than anyone elses techniques and they were proven to work well.

But don't you see why not complying is working better for them? Something so small and minor is somehow a huge problem with so many as long as they keep saying "no" you aren't paying as much attention when they alter laws for real.

But don't you see why not complying is working better for them? Something so small and minor is somehow a huge problem with so many as long as they keep saying "no" you aren't paying as much attention when they alter laws for real.

Well, even though you've articulated well and I see your point, I just don't see it as being quite like that with this. I think the reason they're hiding his real birth certificate is because they've genuinely got something to hide, i.e., obama does not fit the definition of a "natural born citizen of the United States of America." We will find out though, one way or the other, sooner or later. I'm ready to take my licks if I'm wrong, and I'm ready to REALLY rub people's nose in it if I'm right... :D

Yes, they would. You give the lame media too much credit. Actually they have done and are doing both.

or maybe the freaks should stop raising conspiracy theories.

So, you have no problem with a man who refuses to show his vault birth certificate being POTUS???? You really believe he went to Pakistan at the age of 20, when American's weren't allowed, on an AMERICAN passport????

You do know that he went AFTER the age of majority on an Indonesian passport and that Indonesia doesn't accept duel citizenship don't you?

I was born in England to two American citizens on an American military base and I had to become a naturalized citizen. When I did, I had to give up my English citizenship. It would be like me going to England and becoming Prime Minister.

So, you have no problem with a man who refuses to show his vault birth certificate being POTUS???? You really believe he went to Pakistan at the age of 20, when American's weren't allowed, on an AMERICAN passport????

You do know that he went AFTER the age of majority on an Indonesian passport and that Indonesia doesn't accept duel citizenship don't you?

I was born in England to two American citizens on an American military base and I had to become a naturalized citizen. When I did, I had to give up my English citizenship. It would be like me going to England and becoming Prime Minister.

please link up to the two top paragraphs, if true, very interesting indeed.

http://nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com/2009/02/11/state-department-travel-advisory-pakistan-1981/

“Before traveling to Pakistan, American Citizens should be aware of the following updated visa requirements: 30 day visas are available at Pakistani airports for tourists only. As these visas are rarely extended beyond the 30 day time per visa. Tourists planning to stay longer should secure visas before coming to Pakistan. Any traveler coming into Pakistan overland from India must repeat must have a valid visa, as 30 day visas are not repeat not issued at the overland border crossing point at Wagha.”

US State Department Travel Advisory for Pakistan in 1981, No. 81-33A

This 1981 State Department Travel Advisory No. 81-33A

There was no such travel ban by the US or Pakistan in 1981. It's another Obama conspiracy tale.

As far as giving up citizenship, the US doesn't enforce this with any vigor. Renouncement is not recognized by many countries such as Israel. That's how we have dual citizens. They can renounce all day and it doesn't mean squat.

Last edited:

State Department Travel Advisory Pakistan 1981 « Native and Natural Born Citizenship Explored

“Before traveling to Pakistan, American Citizens should be aware of the following updated visa requirements: 30 day visas are available at Pakistani airports for tourists only. As these visas are rarely extended beyond the 30 day time per visa. Tourists planning to stay longer should secure visas before coming to Pakistan. Any traveler coming into Pakistan overland from India must repeat must have a valid visa, as 30 day visas are not repeat not issued at the overland border crossing point at Wagha.”

There was no such travel ban by the US or Pakistan in 1981. It's another Obama conspiracy tale.

As far as giving up citizenship, the US doesn't enforce this with any vigor. Renouncement is not recognized by many countries such as Israel. That's how we have dual citizens. They can renounce all day and it doesn't mean squat.

if obama renounced his citizenship, then he would be ineligible to be president unless he somehow got it back to fit the constitutional requirements

US State Department Services Dual Nationality

it is people like you that keep me posting in these threads. you guys have such a misconception of the law and you defend obama on false legal grounds and run around claiming victory on bullshit. either post the truth or if you don't know for sure, say so. don't proclaim falsehoods as truth.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007

The same thing happened to John McCain, and they held CONGRESSIONAL HEARINGS on whether or not he was eligible to be President. No such congressional hearings have ever taken place on obama's eligibility...

Congressional hearings were held to determine whether Sen. John McCain was constitutionally eligible to be president as a "natural born citizen," but no controlling legal authority ever sought to verify Obama's claim to a Hawaiian birth.

And there's more, now CBS is refusing to sell ad space... Cover-up: CBS bans eligibility billboards

Last edited:

The same thing happened to John McCain, and they held CONGRESSIONAL HEARINGS on whether or not he was eligible to be President. No such congressional hearings have ever taken place on obama's eligibility...

Congressional hearings were held to determine whether Sen. John McCain was constitutionally eligible to be president as a "natural born citizen," but no controlling legal authority ever sought to verify Obama's claim to a Hawaiian birth.

And there's more, now CBS is refusing to sell ad space... Cover-up: CBS bans eligibility billboards

good point

both, at the time, were senators

obama gets a pass, but mccain gets congressional hearings.....

State Department Travel Advisory Pakistan 1981 « Native and Natural Born Citizenship Explored

if obama renounced his citizenship, then he would be ineligible to be president unless he somehow got it back to fit the constitutional requirements

US State Department Services Dual Nationality

it is people like you that keep me posting in these threads. you guys have such a misconception of the law and you defend obama on false legal grounds and run around claiming victory on bullshit. either post the truth or if you don't know for sure, say so. don't proclaim falsehoods as truth.

Let's get this straight Yurt. You now are not only entertaining the idea that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii but also entertaining the idea that he renounced his US citizenship?

The law on renouncement has changed over the years. Presently, A US citizen does not lose their citizenship even when taking an oath of citizenship elsewhere, even if that oath includes a renouncement. You have to ask the US in order to renounce your citizenship. But that is neither here nor there.

Please, for the record, do tell us this new nut ball theory you are considering, concerning the renouncement of Obamas citizenship.

good point

both, at the time, were senators

obama gets a pass, but mccain gets congressional hearings.....

Yes, McCain gets a hearing. He wasn't born in the United States. He was born in the Panama Canal zone. He isn't the first guy born outside the US to have to clear his citizenship with congress or the courts. His BC says PANAMA, dumb ass. Obama's says HAWAII. One of those places is a US state, one is not. Funny thing is, only nut balls on the democrat side contiued to run with that bullshit. A nut ball is a nut ball. McCain was cleared to run because he was born in a US controlled territory. Also, most legal scholars agree that a child born anywhere to US parents, is considered a natural citizen. The whole US soil argument is, in all likelyhood, bullshit anyway.

Forum List

Back