White House 'DIALOGUE' Site Scrubbed of Eligibility Posts

I see a man and his liberal minions disparately doing everything in their power to HIDE things, and they would LOVE for those who want to SEE them GO AWAY and SHUT UP! Well libs and obamabots, it ain't gonna happen. The longer it takes and the harder the obama and the libs HIDE his real BC, the more people get behind wanting to see it. So no matter what, by whatever means necessary, someday we're going to see his real BC and THEN we'll know the TRUTH. If I was wrong, I'll be the first one to admit it. But if I'm right, there's a lot of people here that I will expecting the same from.

typical elitist dem...ignore the simple requst and insult those requesting a very minor request that would take a few minutes and a few dollars....instead, it is much easier for the dems to insult and spend time and money ignoring a simple request

tough... conspiracy theorists who ignore fact and law deserve to be insulted... deserve to be ridiculed.... deserve to be ignored and treated like they have sawdust for brains.

and i don't respond to insanity... it's a waste of my time. nor will i validate nutcases by validating them by arguing their "points".

Well then tell me this Jill, where is this "transparency" that obama promised? He also said he'd tell us "why" he'd hide something. Haven't heard anything there either... :eusa_eh:

Explain that please...

tough... conspiracy theorists who ignore fact and law deserve to be insulted.

what fact, and what law, have they ignored in asking to see a copy of the original?

what fact and what law jillian?

*chirp, chirp* .... *chirp, chirp*.... :eusa_eh:

So just because I and hundreds of thousands of other would like to see obama's real birth certificate, which he is spending millions on keeping hidden, are FREAKS? And what exactly is conspiratorial about that?

hundreds of thousands?

I'd like to see a link to that.

But it's a bunch of marginal nutcases.

Go read care's posts on the other thread....

and leave the normal people alone.

See the link in my sig line. Yes, hundreds of thousands. Like 379,039 so far, and that's only the ones that have signed the petition.

Make that 379,040/ :beer:

or maybe the freaks should stop raising conspiracy theories.

So just because I and hundreds of thousands of other would like to see obama's real birth certificate, which he is spending millions on keeping hidden, are FREAKS? And what exactly is conspiratorial about that?

:cuckoo:

5652.strip.gif

jillian,

why do you go around making claims and then when called on them simply refuse to debate and insult those who refute your claims? if you're not going to bother with the topic, why bother posting at all on the topic? you made a claim as to fact and law, i asked you what fact and law and you're now going to run away by claiming this is a quack topic.

seriously, i think you're pretty cool, but lately all you do is make claims, then when i've called you on it, you don't debate back, all you do is insult and claim you win....thats hack behavior jillian, thats not like you....i hope.

yurt

jillian,

why do you go around making claims and then when called on them simply refuse to debate and insult those who refute your claims? if you're not going to bother with the topic, why bother posting at all on the topic? you made a claim as to fact and law, i asked you what fact and law and you're now going to run away by claiming this is a quack topic.

seriously, i think you're pretty cool, but lately all you do is make claims, then when i've called you on it, you don't debate back, all you do is insult and claim you win....thats hack behavior jillian, thats not like you....i hope.

yurt

do you give the 9/11 troothers the same courtesy?

notice... i have no problem debating with people who raise interesting points.

i have no interest in debating wacko ideas, posited by wackjobs.

my husband always says, you can't teach a pig to talk... it doesn't work and it annoys the pig.

i won't be dragged into trying to teach pigs to talk just cause y'all are stamping your feet begging to be validated. it would be like trying to convince shogie that Israel being a jewish state is important. It won't matter one iota in the long run and i'd be wasting bandwidth.

you have a problem with that? too bad. find something interesting to complain about ;)

my husband always says, you can't teach a pig to talk... it doesn't work and it annoys the pig.

i won't be dragged into trying to teach pigs to talk just cause y'all are stamping your feet begging to be validated.

you have a problem with that? too bad. find something interesting to complain about ;)

then you're admitting that your claim about facts and law are wacko ideas.....all i asked you was

1. what facts
2. what law

i raised ONLY the claims you raised. i asked ONLY questions specifically to claims YOU raised....how can you claim that to ask YOU to back up your claims is wacko?

every single time you've insulted me and ran off claiming victory i have raised claims entirely germane to what you specifically spoke on. your faux outrage is puzzling.

At what temperature does steel melt?

At what temperature does jet fuel burn?

no... i rest on what care said on this subject.

beyond that you guys should be made fun of...

that is all.

and you can post til you're blue in the face. this issue is stupid and you should be treated like it's stupid, especially when you've admitted you KNOW he's a citizen.

can't be bothered with silliness....

like i said, you have a problem, write out a complaint, and then file under "g"/

jillian,

yurt

do you give the 9/11 troothers the same courtesy?

?

i rarely, if ever, get involve in those debates. if you're trying to claim i don't back my stuff up, prove it. i admit to ad homs, however, i ad hom along with debating, i don't just ad hom and claim victory, big difference

that is all.

and you can post til you're blue in the face. this issue is stupid and you should be treated like it's stupid, especially when you've admitted you KNOW he's a citizen.

like i said, you have a problem, write out a complaint, and then file under "g"/

they why bother posting at all in this thread? you make claims and then rest on what someone else said...wth? what did they say about facts and law then jillian? what facts and law are they ignoring jillian? you have spent so much time running and avoiding answering the simple question.....seriously, what is your problem?

i won't be dragged into trying to teach pigs to talk just cause y'all are stamping your feet begging to be validated. it would be like trying to convince shogie that Israel being a jewish state is important. It won't matter one iota in the long run and i'd be wasting bandwidth.

So now I'm a freak, a wackjob, and a pig that can't talk... sheeezez Jillian, and I thought you were alright... you really shot that in the ass quick... :eusa_eh:

The fact of the matter is, your man is HIDING things, not only his real birth certificate, but many other things as well. People have been demanding to see things Presidents try to keep hidden for decades of years. Why is it now so different because normal, everyday Americans want to see obama's real birth certificate? Because he's YOUR liberal, black, President, MESSIAH and now we're NOT ALLOWED?!

Well fuck that Jill, and screw you too if that's what you think of me.

Last edited:

that is all.

BULL... SHIT... :eusa_hand:

And now the name calling and smack talk begins... once again, not by me...

WELL I THINK PEOPLE THAT IGNORE THE FACT THAT OBAMA HAS AN ARMY OF LAWYERS WORKING AROUND THE CLOCK TO KEEP HIS REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE HIDDEN ARE A BUNCH OF IGNORANT SONS A BITCHES. PEOPLE DON'T HIDE THINGS UNLESS THEY HAVE A GOOD REASON. EVIDENTLY OBAMA HAS A GOOD REASON... WHAT IS IT?!

Don't be such a partisan hack scum bag ignorant jack off that you can't see that where there's smoke, there's fire.

Last edited:
But just for the record, let it be known that here on this board, not one stinking liberal asshole has EVER been able to explain why obama is HIDING his real birth certificate. They can deflect, spin, wiggle and call names... but they CAN'T give ONE legitimate reason.

It could all end TODAY, if obama released it. Why doesn't he? That's a VERY legitimate question.

The President is under no obligation to engage nut ball conspiracy theorist.

As I have said before, a copy of the long form would not put this to rest. As evidenced by one of the request cited here, in addition to his birth certificate, they are now asking for marriage license, parents marriage license, basically every piece of paper work ever filled out by the man, his parents, his family, etc. Once he or anyone started to address the nut balls, it would never end. There would be a conspiracy for every document presented and as evidenced here, you can spend an eternity trying to speak common sense to a nut ball and they will only cry louder that obviously you are hiding something becasue if you weren't you wouldn't be trying so hard to convince us that there is nothing to hide! Ha! Your attempts to answer our questions only prove that you are hiding something!

This will not be addressed any further by the President simply becasue an acceptable form of verification of his birth has been provided. It is the accpeted proof of citizenship and birth for every American born in Hawaii.

mccain shut people up by providing a copy of his original and other documetns. that you think this won't shut people up is irrelevent, as most of the people talking about this are SOLELY asking to see a copy of the original.

10 minutes, $10

obama spends more time and money on erasing requests and avoiding the requests than

10 minutes, $10 to get a copy

Forum List

Back