White House 'DIALOGUE' Site Scrubbed of Eligibility Posts

*yawn* WND strikes again.

No... the barry soeroto White House damage control team strikes again... WND just reports...

WND hasn't shown any news, just hype ... no ... also even if he is hiding it from the public (and shock jocks) so what? The government said he's eligible. The site they say "edited it" ... seriously, first it's private property and that is their right, secondly with all the Obama bashing on there I seriously doubt they would delete something just because it made Obama look bad.

Lastly ... shouldn't our priority be getting the government to have less power instead of wasting time with something that really doesn't make a bit of difference.

... alright, logic time over ... I know I'm getting soft today, but meh. :cool:

But just for the record, let it be known that here on this board, not one stinking liberal asshole has EVER been able to explain why obama is HIDING his real birth certificate. They can deflect, spin, wiggle and call names... but they CAN'T give ONE legitimate reason.

It could all end TODAY, if obama released it. Why doesn't he? That's a VERY legitimate question.

The reasons have been provided. The fact that you ignore them and do not accept them is proof positive that the reasons are valid. You would ignore/deny/conspire any evidence of his birth just as you have ignored/denied/conspired the already presented document that is legal and accepted by any agency requesting proof of citizenship and birth.

This is no different than Area 51 or any other conspiracy theory. The government doesn't address them becasue it has been shown time and time again that any attempts to settle these matters only prompt conspiracy theorist to point the finger and say "if there is nothign to explain, whay are you trying to explain? Huh? Oh yeah, if there was nothing to hide you wouldn't be trying to cover up with explanations."

Smart people know why your questions are not being answered. Because you wouldn't accept the answers if they were laid out in front of you. It's just the nature of conspiracy theorist.

The President is under no obligation to engage nut ball conspiracy theorist.

As I have said before, a copy of the long form would not put this to rest. As evidenced by one of the request cited here, in addition to his birth certificate, they are now asking for marriage license, parents marriage license, basically every piece of paper work ever filled out by the man, his parents, his family, etc. Once he or anyone started to address the nut balls, it would never end. There would be a conspiracy for every document presented and as evidenced here, you can spend an eternity trying to speak common sense to a nut ball and they will only cry louder that obviously you are hiding something becasue if you weren't you wouldn't be trying so hard to convince us that there is nothing to hide! Ha! Your attempts to answer our questions only prove that you are hiding something!

This will not be addressed any further by the President simply becasue an acceptable form of verification of his birth has been provided. It is the accpeted proof of citizenship and birth for every American born in Hawaii.

Well, willy, your spin isn't going to change anything just because YOU don't give a rats ass if he's legally eligible to be President or not, and yes, we'll see his real birth certificate one way or the other. The longer he fights releasing it, the more people and momentum the movement gets. There will come a day when he'll be FORCED to release it, then we'll know the truth. Until then all the spin and he doesn't have to show it constitution shitting on liberals like yourself will only be talking smack. You've said nothing that proves anything, just as you will continue to do.

I'm still rolling around on the floor laughing my Republican ass off remembering the demands from the left that McCain show allof his Federally protected Right To Privacy Medical Records on demand for Complete lengthy inexhaustible search by the freaks on the left and a simple request by Republicans to see an original birth certificate is a "conspiracy theory" man I don't need to spend no fucking money at the comedy club!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

mccain shut people up by providing a copy of his original and other documetns. that you think this won't shut people up is irrelevent, as most of the people talking about this are SOLELY asking to see a copy of the original.

10 minutes, $10

obama spends more time and money on erasing requests and avoiding the requests than

10 minutes, $10 to get a copy

Absolute bullshit.

There are still a load of nut balls that want to challenge McCain's BC too. And he isn't even the president. His BC didn't put shit to rest. It actually proves the exact opposite of what you claim. It only stirred more debate.

McCain's Birth Abroad Stirs Legal Debate - washingtonpost.com

JohnMcCain.dominates.us • View topic - John McCain's Panama Birth Certificate from Colon

John McCain LIED about his Birth Certificate - Sean Hannity Discussion

American Power: McCain Birth Eligibility Remains Controversial

When McCain released his BC it only caused more debate. Considering the he was born in Panama, there are an army of nut balls who went all nut ball about it. Had he been elected, there would be a ton of nut balls contesting his eligibility. Except you would be on the other side. You seem to accept that a Panamanian birth is constitutional but a Hawaiian birth may be suspect.

You're a nut ball. It's that simple.

I'm still rolling around on the floor laughing my Republican ass off remembering the demands from the left that McCain show allof his Federally protected Right To Privacy Medical Records on demand for Complete lengthy inexhaustible search by the freaks on the left and a simple request by Republicans to see an original birth certificate is a "conspiracy theory" man I don't need to spend no fucking money at the comedy club!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Methinks you are really stretching again.

*yawn* WND strikes again.

No... the barry soeroto White House damage control team strikes again... WND just reports...

WND hasn't shown any news, just hype ... no ... also even if he is hiding it from the public (and shock jocks) so what? The government said he's eligible. The site they say "edited it" ... seriously, first it's private property and that is their right, secondly with all the Obama bashing on there I seriously doubt they would delete something just because it made Obama look bad.

Lastly ... shouldn't our priority be getting the government to have less power instead of wasting time with something that really doesn't make a bit of difference.

... alright, logic time over ... I know I'm getting soft today, but meh. :cool:

Yes, WND brought to light the fact that the obama white house "transparency team" is now DELETING posts that ask to see obama's birth certificate. Now whether you believe that or not is irrelevant. I've linked to the truth, it's up to you to admit it.

And nothing, in my opinion, is more important than whether or not obama is legally eligible to hold the office of President. If he's not, we need to move fast to remove him from office and prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law, and reverse the horrendous things he's done to our economy... and they will.

OK... now back to the facts... "what is obama hiding, and where did the transparency thing go?"

course you do,, you believe in rumors! you vote based on rumors course you do!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But just for the record, let it be known that here on this board, not one stinking liberal asshole has EVER been able to explain why obama is HIDING his real birth certificate. They can deflect, spin, wiggle and call names... but they CAN'T give ONE legitimate reason.

It could all end TODAY, if obama released it. Why doesn't he? That's a VERY legitimate question.

The reasons have been provided. The fact that you ignore them and do not accept them is proof positive that the reasons are valid. You would ignore/deny/conspire any evidence of his birth just as you have ignored/denied/conspired the already presented document that is legal and accepted by any agency requesting proof of citizenship and birth.

This is no different than Area 51 or any other conspiracy theory. The government doesn't address them becasue it has been shown time and time again that any attempts to settle these matters only prompt conspiracy theorist to point the finger and say "if there is nothign to explain, whay are you trying to explain? Huh? Oh yeah, if there was nothing to hide you wouldn't be trying to cover up with explanations."

Smart people know why your questions are not being answered. Because you wouldn't accept the answers if they were laid out in front of you. It's just the nature of conspiracy theorist.

...........:lol: ...............:lol: ................:lol: ............... no Area 51 aye?

Well slick willy, I've BEEN to Area 51 TWICE!!!!!!!!!

What a moron.... :lol:......:lol:.........:lol:........:lol:.......:lol:

Now who's the WACKJOB?

10 minutes, 10$

And you know damned well that 10 minutes would turn into 10 years and 10 million dollars and no one would be convinced of anyhting except that they still hate Obama.

I'm done talking with the lunatic fringe.

course you do,, you believe in rumors! you vote based on rumors course you do!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As I said, stretching. All WND prints is rumors ... :eusa_whistle:

...........:lol: ...............:lol: ................:lol: ............... no Area 51 aye?

Well slick willy, I've BEEN to Area 51 TWICE!!!!!!!!!

What a moron.... :lol:......:lol:.........:lol:........:lol:.......:lol:

Now who's the WACKJOB?

Color me fucking surprised. A conspiracy nut job has been to area 51. You get to see the alien?

10 minutes, 10$

And you know damned well that 10 minutes would turn into 10 years and 10 million dollars and no one would be convinced of anyhting except that they still hate Obama.

I'm done talking with the lunatic fringe.
Good, you didn't have anything worth hearing anyway... come back when you can show us obama's real birth certificate, instead of a line of I don't care about it crap.

He's really an alien from inner space. What a bunch of bullshit. And the right bitched about any questions on Bush's election.:cuckoo:

As I said, stretching. All WND prints is rumors ... :eusa_whistle:

It's all been written honey bunny.. no stretch just fact. including your "it might have been true so in order not to take the chance I voted against her" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, here's the fact of my voting, I didn't vote, because all we had were rumors and one better than the other. The media chose the winner, period, so yeah, stretching.

He's really an alien from inner space. What a bunch of bullshit. And the right bitched about any questions on Bush's election.:cuckoo:

Hey boy.... what happened to obama's promise of transparency? Can you answer that without mumbling off into some worthless line of bull shit?

Forum List

Back