White House 'DIALOGUE' Site Scrubbed of Eligibility Posts

it is folks like sweet willy that make dems look stupid....i posited no theory, yet this poster acts as if i did....

if obama renounced his citizenship, then he would be ineligible to be president unless he somehow got it back to fit the constitutional requirements

US State Department Services Dual Nationality

Do you think that Obama may have renounced his citizenship or not?

Earlier we were talking with a poster who spoke of losing English citizenship. Now you trun that intoi a question of if Obama renounced his.

Are you selling this argument?

it is folks like sweet willy that make dems look stupid....i posited no theory, yet this poster acts as if i did....

I'm not a democrat.

Should I scan a copy of my voter registration for you? You wouldn't doubt the veracity of a photo scan at this point, would you?

I have to side with the "Where there's smoke there's fire" crowd...when you can silence the opposition as simply as providing a document as easy to acquire as this one is...one is forced to wonder why it isn't produced.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I have to side with the "Where there's smoke there's fire" crowd...when you can silence the opposition as simply as providing a document as easy to acquire as this one is...one is forced to wonder why it isn't produced.

If I thought for one minute that the original would actually silence the crowd, I'd encourage this thing to be shown. The sad fact is, these area 51 types, the "magic bullet" types, the fake moon landing types, they simply do not accept evidence. And the arguments are the same. Put the fake moonlanding arguments beside the birth certificate arguments and they are the same. A video isn't enough. Regular blast offs aren't enough. Numbers and numbers of people who have actually been to space, aren't enough. Still nut balls out there that think it's all a fake. And so it would be with this crowd. Because it is the same crowd. We've already got an area 51 visitor in here on this debate.

I'd love to know what other conspiracy cases these people believe. If they will tell us, at this point. Kennedy assasination nut balls? Illuminati nut balls? I bet there arfe all kinds of nut balls on this case. Cause a nut ball is a nut ball.

or maybe the freaks should stop raising conspiracy theories.

they are not raising conspiracy theories dear....and dear, they are not freaks

they are asking him to be transparent and provide a copy of the original....he serves the citizens, and apparently numerous citizens request that he be transparent and instead of being transparent and taking 10 minutes and $10 to request a copy of the original, the whitehouse spent hours and doubtless more than $10 in removing requests from the people obama is supposed to serve.

and the 9/11 troofer crowd is asking for the "official" video of the plane crashing into the Pentagon. I guess since it took years for the govt to produce it, it means the American govt must have shot a missile into the Pentagon.

I still haven't seen any videos of the Ryder truck next to the Murrah Federal Building. Must've been the government.

Art Bell where are you when we need you?

if obama renounced his citizenship, then he would be ineligible to be president unless he somehow got it back to fit the constitutional requirements

US State Department Services Dual Nationality

Do you think that Obama may have renounced his citizenship or not?

Earlier we were talking with a poster who spoke of losing English citizenship. Now you trun that intoi a question of if Obama renounced his.

Are you selling this argument?

no stupid, i pointed out the law....if you bothered to read you would not spew so much bullshit

you're not a dem....if you say so, but you argue only dem points, so if it walks like.....

Last edited:

If I thought for one minute that the original would actually silence the crowd, I'd encourage this thing to be shown. The sad fact is, these area 51 types, the "magic bullet" types, the fake moon landing types, they simply do not accept evidence. And the arguments are the same. Put the fake moonlanding arguments beside the birth certificate arguments and they are the same. A video isn't enough. Regular blast offs aren't enough. Numbers and numbers of people who have actually been to space, aren't enough. Still nut balls out there that think it's all a fake. And so it would be with this crowd. Because it is the same crowd. We've already got an area 51 visitor in here on this debate.

I'd love to know what other conspiracy cases these people believe. If they will tell us, at this point. Kennedy assasination nut balls? Illuminati nut balls? I bet there arfe all kinds of nut balls on this case. Cause a nut ball is a nut ball.

logical fallacy

you ASSUME something that very well may not be true based on zero evidence and your evidence is so fucking laughable, you point to area 51 people as evidence, another logical fallacy.... false analogy.

all it takes is 10 minutes and $10....

they are not raising conspiracy theories dear....and dear, they are not freaks

they are asking him to be transparent and provide a copy of the original....he serves the citizens, and apparently numerous citizens request that he be transparent and instead of being transparent and taking 10 minutes and $10 to request a copy of the original, the whitehouse spent hours and doubtless more than $10 in removing requests from the people obama is supposed to serve.

and the 9/11 troofer crowd is asking for the "official" video of the plane crashing into the Pentagon. I guess since it took years for the govt to produce it, it means the American govt must have shot a missile into the Pentagon.

I still haven't seen any videos of the Ryder truck next to the Murrah Federal Building. Must've been the government.

Man everyone knows that Timothy McVeigh was set up. They couldn't get him straight up so they blew up their own building and framed the poor guy. And I heard he wasn't even a US citizen. They never have released his manifesto. Got to be a cover up. Why won't they release Timothy McVeigh's manifesto? What are they hiding?

Come on Yurt, tell us what other conspiracies you are working on. I know this isn't the only one. We've already got an area 51 confession from Pale Rider. Let's hear what your pet project was before Obama.

If I thought for one minute that the original would actually silence the crowd, I'd encourage this thing to be shown. The sad fact is, these area 51 types,

No, you wouldn't. You've got your head so far up obama's ass you can't think straight. And I've TOLD you, I was AT Area 51 TWICE. Did you think I was bull shitting you? I spent eight years in the Air Force, four of which I spent at Nellis AFB, Las Vegas, NV. Yeah... NEVADA. Know what "Groom Lake" is slick? It's AREA 51 numb nuts. Your ignorance is only being over shadowed by your stupidity at this point.

What the fuck is this dumbass?

3596546045_84b2224d7c_o.jpg

Now, as far as obama goes, neither his mother or his father were American citizens at the time of his birth. His grand mother said he was born in Kenya. What would his grand mother's motive have been to LIE about that?

No, the people that are screaming the loudest, you, to KEEP obama's original birth certificate HIDDEN or the biggest liars and NUT JOBS of all. You spit on our constitution with every post. You should be ashamed of yourself for not wanting to know the truth. All you've really done is show us all just what kind of a rabid, obama ass kissing, obamabot you are.

Now tell us why obama is keeping his original birth certificate hidden... for real... and leave out all the hyperbole and bull shit... just tell us why... :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

Man everyone knows that Timothy McVeigh was set up. They couldn't get him straight up so they blew up their own building and framed the poor guy. And I heard he wasn't even a US citizen. They never have released his manifesto. Got to be a cover up. Why won't they release Timothy McVeigh's manifesto? What are they hiding?

Come on Yurt, tell us what other conspiracies you are working on. I know this isn't the only one. We've already got an area 51 confession from Pale Rider. Let's hear what your pet project was before Obama.

Did you hear that aliens are really in control of our government and are making decisions to better their homeworld?

until you debate facts and stop your hypobole bullshit, you are nothing but a hack....i present you with law, you counter with insults and made up bullshit, you can't debate, put your keyboard away and go to bed

are you actually saying area 51 does not exist you fucking moron?

Did you hear that aliens are really in control of our government and are making decisions to better their homeworld?

i have no doubt you're an alien from youreanus

If I thought for one minute that the original would actually silence the crowd, I'd encourage this thing to be shown. The sad fact is, these area 51 types,

No, you wouldn't. You've got your head so far up obama's ass you can't think straight. And I've TOLD you, I was AT Area 51 TWICE. Did you think I was bull shitting you? I spent eight years in the Air Force, four of which I spent at Nellis AFB, Las Vegas, NV. Yeah... NEVADA. Know what "Groom Lake" is slick? It's AREA 51 numb nuts. Your ignorance is only being over shadowed by your stupidity at this point.

Now, as far as obama goes, neither his mother or his father were American citizens at the time of his birth. His grand mother said he was born in Kenya. What would his grand mother's motive have been to LIE about that?

No, the people that are screaming the loudest, you, to KEEP obama's original birth certificate HIDDEN or the biggest liars and NUT JOBS of all. You spit on our constitution with every post. You should be ashamed of yourself for not wanting to know the truth. All you've really done is show us all just what kind of a rabid, obama ass kissing, obamabot you are.

Now tell us why obama is keeping his original birth certificate hidden... for real... and leave out all the hyperbole and bull shit... just tell us why... :eusa_eh:

Bullshit. That recording has been debunked. Someone got his step grandmother to say that Obama Sr. was born in Kenya and edited out the rest of the coversation where she says, no, no, his father was born here, my grandson was born in Hawaii.

Bullshit. Utter bullshit.

Let me get this other thing straight too. You didn't visit area 51 as a conspiracy nut, you were working there. And you are allowed to tell us that?

Bullshit. That recording has been debunked. Someone got his step grandmother to say that Obama Sr. was born in Kenya and edited out the rest of the coversation where she says, no, no, his father was born here, my grandson was born in Hawaii.

Let me get this other thing straight too. You didn't visit area 51 as a conspiracy nut, you were working there. And you are allowed to tell us that?

Well if you have any proof of what you're claiming, let's see it. Otherwise you're still just spewing lies. And you still have yet to tell us why it is obama has a team of lawyers working overtime to keep his real birth certificate hidden...

And yes, I can tell you I've been to Area 51. I just can't tell you what I saw there.

Last edited:

Well if you have any proof of what you're claiming, let's see it. Otherwise you're still just spewing lies.

And yes, I can tell you I've been to Area 51. I just can't tell you what I saw there.

Birth Location | Obama Conspiracy Theories

None of this will make any difference. This mountain evidence will make no difference to you. Because you're a conspiracy nut ball.

i have no doubt you're an alien from youreanus

Who said this?

"until you debate facts and stop your hypobole bullshit, you are nothing but a hack....i present you with law, you counter with insults and made up bullshit, you can't debate, put your keyboard away and go to bed"

What a hypocrite!

Well if you have any proof of what you're claiming, let's see it. Otherwise you're still just spewing lies.

None of this will make any difference. This mountain evidence will make no difference to you. Because you're a conspiracy nut ball.

So you found a left wing, obamabot, coverup nut ball website... that's great. Problem is it's about as vague and worthless as a fart in a wind storm. So much effort put into a cover up, when simply releasing his BC would put this whole issue to rest. Why doesn't he release his original birth certificate? You going to answer that or keep tap dancing?

Now back to reality...

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-4FqVRWgrNw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-4FqVRWgrNw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

You've failed in splendid fashion, and have yet to tell us why obama has a team of lawyers working 24/7 to keep his original birth certificate hidden... and we're waiting... :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

So you found a left wing, obamabot, coverup nut ball website... that's great. Problem is it's about as vague and worthless as a fart in a wind storm. So much effort put into a cover up, when simply releasing his BC would put this whole issue to rest. Why doesn't he release his original birth certificate? You going to answer that or keep tap dancing?

Now back to reality...

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-4FqVRWgrNw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-4FqVRWgrNw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

You've failed in splendid fashion, and have yet to tell us why obama has a team of lawyers working 24/7 to keep his original birth certificate hidden... and we're waiting... :eusa_eh:

PR - you're a conservative, right?

How do you feel about abortion? I say you make a thread and you and I duke it out like professionals over the abortion debate.

Now back to reality...

PR - you're a conservative, right?

How do you feel about abortion? I say you make a thread and you and I duke it out like professionals over the abortion debate.

Go ahead, I'm game. But don't expect anything long and drawn out. My sentiments can be expressed in one sentence, and there isn't any room in my mind where they're open to interpretation.

Forum List

Back