White House 'DIALOGUE' Site Scrubbed of Eligibility Posts

Now, as far as obama goes, neither his mother or his father were American citizens at the time of his birth.

That's a new one.

Any evidence that his mother was not an American citizen at the time of his birth? This is especially odd, seeing as how Ann Dunham, his mother, was born in Fort Levinworth, Kansas.

But according to several experts in conspiracy theories, and in the psychology of people who believe in conspiracy theories, there's little chance those people who think Obama is barred from the presidency will ever be convinced otherwise. "There's no amount of evidence or data that will change somebody's mind," says Michael Shermer, who is the publisher of Skeptic magazine and a columnist for Scientific American, and who holds an undergraduate and a master's degree in psychology. "The more data you present a person, the more they doubt it ... Once you're committed, especially behaviorally committed or financially committed, the more impossible it becomes to change your mind."
<snip>
Whatever can't be ignored can be twisted to fit into the narrative; every new disclosure of something that should, by rights, end the controversy only opens up new questions, identifies new plotters. Perhaps the most common argument of those questioning Obama's eligibility is that he should just release his full, original birth certificate, rather than the shorter certification, which is a copy. His failure to do so only proves there is reason to be suspicious, they say, and if the document was released, the issue would go away. But that's unlikely. It was, after all, the Obama campaign's release of the certification this summer that stoked the fever of conspiracy mongers.
Why the stories about Obama's birth certificate will never die | Salon News

They can't help it folks. The more you feed a nut ball proof, the more they deny. The more they deny, the more invested they become in their own egos. They take this shit to the grave.

It does not matter if he was born in the US or Kenya. Further, the idea that in 1961 his family knew he would be in politics and would need to bribe State Officials to fabricate a birth certificate is a CONSPIRACY theory.

To claim 2 Republicans running the State of Hawaii that OPPOSED Obama in the election would help HIDE his supposed fake birth certificate is another CONSPIRACY.

This has no legs. It has no merit.

I do agree he should just release the damn thing though.

And yet not a one of you who gives a shit crowd can explain WHY obowma has a team of lawyers working 24/7 to keep his original long form birth certificate hidden. You can dismiss, deny and spin like sons a bitches, but you FAIL to answer that ONE SIMPLE QUESTION, OVER AND OVER.

It speaks volumes.... :eusa_whistle:

And yet not a one of you who gives a shit crowd can explain WHY obowma has a team of lawyers working 24/7 to keep his original long form birth certificate hidden. You can dismiss, deny and spin like sons a bitches, but you FAIL to answer that ONE SIMPLE QUESTION, OVER AND OVER.

Yes PR, every bit of info only adds to your delusion. Your claim fits perfectly into the workings of the paranoid, conspiracy theorist mind. It's all laid out for you by the shrinks. Every piece only adds to your paranoia. Never mind that Obama has been sued and must respond. never mind that he didn't just go out and hire lawyers to hide anything. Never mind that if he defend himself from conspiracy nuts that they would run even harder with this nut ball stuff.

Yes, hiring lawyers when sued is an absolute sign that he is in a conspiracy.

Did you hear that aliens are really in control of our government and are making decisions to better their homeworld?

i have no doubt you're an alien from youreanus

Who said this?

"until you debate facts and stop your hypobole bullshit, you are nothing but a hack....i present you with law, you counter with insults and made up bullshit, you can't debate, put your keyboard away and go to bed"

What a hypocrite!

you're a moron...you actually want me to seriously debate that you heard aliens are really in control of our government....LMAO

why do you constantly make a fool of yourself?

i have no doubt you're an alien from youreanus

Who said this?

"until you debate facts and stop your hypobole bullshit, you are nothing but a hack....i present you with law, you counter with insults and made up bullshit, you can't debate, put your keyboard away and go to bed"

What a hypocrite!

you're a moron...you actually want me to seriously debate that you heard aliens are really in control of our government....LMAO

Yurt, um, you are actually debating that there may be an alien in the Whitehouse.

Get some rest. See a shrink. One that specializes in conspiracy head cases.

Yes PR, every bit of info only adds to your delusion. Your claim fits perfectly into the workings of the paranoid, conspiracy theorist mind. It's all laid out for you by the shrinks. Every piece only adds to your paranoia. Never mind that Obama has been sued and must respond. never mind that he didn't just go out and hire lawyers to hide anything. Never mind that if he defend himself from conspiracy nuts that they would run even harder with this nut ball stuff.

Yes, hiring lawyers when sued is an absolute sign that he is in a conspiracy.

Keep it up, because I love it when you morons validate exactly what I got through pointing out... :eusa_whistle:

And here is the clincher:

How does Pale Rider know when there is a reason to suspect a conspiracy?

When there is no reason at all. That's when pale says we should be suspicious.

From a conspiracy thread about the Bilderbergers:

And just exactly what is the PURPOSE of that meeting.... do you know? Does anyone know? No, they don't. So there's plenty of reason to be suspicious.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/76590-bilderberg-meeting-this-weekend-2.html

So Pale Rider, what you say here is that if there is no reason to be suspicious, that is the reason to be suspicious. Just like I thought, you don't have a properly functioning brain.

Who said this?

What a hypocrite!

Yurt, um, you are actually debating that there may be an alien in the Whitehouse.

you are the biggest IDIOT on this board, well on of anyways...had you bothered to read all the quotes you would have seen the quote i was replying to made by davids:

Did you hear that aliens are really in control of our government and are making decisions to better their homeworld?

get a life moron

you are the biggest IDIOT on this board, well on of anyways...had you bothered to read all the quotes you would have seen the quote i was replying to made by davids:

get a life moron

I was just fucking with you on that one Yurt.

But I am searching your post history regarding conspiracy cases. If someone buys into one, there is usually a history. But then again, maybe this is the first in a long line of conspiracies for you.

get a life moron

I was just fucking with you on that one Yurt.

But I am searching your post history regarding conspiracy cases. If someone buys into one, there is usually a history. But then again, maybe this is the first in a long line of conspiracies for you.

You can NOT prove ANYTHING about obama's REAL birth certificate, therefore claiming that people that want to see it are conspiratorial is pure horse shit. That's all I want idiot. I want to see the real BC. And you can't tell me why he won't release it. YOU sound like the MORON here. obama is HIDING something and you're DEFENDING it. That makes me think you're just as guilty as he is, or you have an agenda, which is probably you've got your head so far up his ass you can't think straight.

No reasonable thinking person should think that a simple request to see obama's real birth certificate is out of bounds. He skated by with a copy that proved NOTHING. I think the government at this point realizes that it may have the biggest scandal in the history of America on it's hands and it doesn't want to open that can of worms. Because if people's suspicions are true, and obama ISN'T a natural born citizen, there's going to be HELL TO PAY, and heads will roll from top to bottom. It will shake this country right down to it's foundation.

Last edited:
While I don't buy into the grand conspiracy thing on this - I too am troubled by why Obama Inc would spend so much in resources not disclosing the long form certificate.

Why not just release the damn thing and be done with it?

How is it that the GoP, Democratic Party, Supreme Court, lower Courts, Clinton, McCain, other political rivals, the Hawaiian Governor, employees at the Hawaiian Dept. of Health can all keep this birth certificate conspiracy a secret so Obama can be elected to the highest office in the land when they can't even work together without leaks, smears and fighting...?

Any answers?

While I don't buy into the grand conspiracy thing on this - I too am troubled by why Obama Inc would spend so much in resources not disclosing the long form certificate.

As I have explained and as experts and psycholigist have explained, there is no "done with it" for conspiracy nuts. If you give them a piece of evidence, it only serves to further their delusions. There is no reason to question the BC presented. It is the same legal BC that Hawaiians all over use to prove their birth and citizenship. If one person has to present an original BC, you can bet that the stage is set for everyone to. And practically no one has an original BC. You're asking this person to do what no one else has to do to prove where they were born. He has already done what everyone else does to prove where they were born. And mark my words, again, if and when the origianl comoes out, it will immediately be deemed a fraud. As a matter of fact, it has already been deemed a fraud by Rush and others who claim the president has already been to Hawaii and covered up the original BC. See? See how it is already discredited and no one has even seen it? If they are already calling it a fraud BEFORE it has been produced, what on Earth makes you think it will do one bit of good to bend over for these clowns? Just the opposite will happen. releasing the BC will create another document to call fake. There is 0 reason, 0 evidence to question the already released BC. But they do anyway. Nothing will change if the original comes out. It will be a PHOTOCOPY. Come on, be honest, Do you actually believe that after all this whacko jibber jabber that a PHOTOCOPY is going to settle this? What will happen is that they will then demand the ACTUAL BC. And Hawaii, nor any other state is going to turn over their vital records to a hoard of nut balls.

As I have explained and as experts and psycholigist have explained, there is no "done with it" for conspiracy nuts. If you give them a piece of evidence, it only serves to further their delusions. There is no reason to question the BC presented. It is the same legal BC that Hawaiians all over use to prove their birth and citizenship. If one person has to present an original BC, you can bet that the stage is set for everyone to. And practically no one has an original BC. You're asking this person to do what no one else has to do to prove where they were born. He has already done what everyone else does to prove where they were born. And mark my words, again, if and when the origianl comoes out, it will immediately be deemed a fraud. As a matter of fact, it has already been deemed a fraud by Rush and others who claim the president has already been to Hawaii and covered up the original BC. See? See how it is already discredited and no one has even seen it? If they are already calling it a fraud BEFORE it has been produced, what on Earth makes you think it will do one bit of good to bend over for these clowns? Just the opposite will happen. releasing the BC will create another document to call fake. There is 0 reason, 0 evidence to question the already released BC. But they do anyway. Nothing will change if the original comes out. It will be a PHOTOCOPY. Come on, be honest, Do you actually believe that after all this whacko jibber jabber that a PHOTOCOPY is going to settle this? What will happen is that they will then demand the ACTUAL BC. And Hawaii, nor any other state is going to turn over their vital records to a hoard of nut balls.

Yes, there is, because the copy/forgery/whatever it is DOESN'T prove ANYTHING! It doesn't say the hospital, it doesn't list the doctor, and anyone could walk into Hawaii at the time and get one.

You still haven't answered the question. You've wasted LOOOOONNNNGGG breaths with your spin, but you HAVE NOT answered why it is obama won't release his real birth certificate. You FAIL. You've done nothing but spin, insult people and call names. You have NOT answered the question, and I KNOW WHY. You CAN'T without admitting there has to be something to HIDE! But you won't admit that. You're happier'n a pig in shit that your messiah is President, and you'll lie, cheat and steal to see to it that he stays there. I understand, believe me, I do. You've proved it over and over right here.

Yes, there is, because the copy/forgery/whatever it is DOESN'T prove ANYTHING! It doesn't say the hospital, it doesn't list the doctor, and anyone could walk into Hawaii at the time and get one.

You still haven't answered the question. You've wasted LOOOOONNNNGGG breaths with your spin, but you HAVE NOT answered why it is obama won't release his real birth certificate. You FAIL. You've done nothing but spin, insult people and call names. You have NOT answered the question, and I KNOW WHY. You CAN'T without admitting there has to be something to HIDE! But you won't admit that. You're happier'n a pig in shit that your messiah is President, and you'll lie, cheat and steal to see to it that he stays there. I understand, believe me, I do. You've proved it over and over right here.

See that? That in bold? The BC we have, the one that has been verified by every person of authority in the Hawaiian government, is being called a forgery. Now we have moved away from suggesting that it just isn't enough or just isn't the original, the forgery suggestion gets thrown around.

GIve them evidence and it only feeds the delusions.

At the time? You mean when he was born? So, Obama would have to be born in Kenya, travel back to Hawaii and fake his Hawaiin birth the same year he was born.

And the short form birth certificate that we saw was requested in the 2007. There weren't computers back then, well there were, but not these kind of computers.

The short form birth certificate that we've all seen was created in 2007 using official Hawaiian records of Obama's birth. No one has claimed that it is his original birth certificate. PR, you're making the same accusations over and over again that have already been dis-proven.

As for the reason why he won't release his LONG FORM certificate - it's quite simple: He doesn't have to. The short form certificate is good enough as proof of birth to get a passport, driver's license, federal employment and a host of other requirements.

Why should he listen to a bunch of right wing cooks that everyone laughs at?

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UtvJ_nM47GM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UtvJ_nM47GM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rd5gm8XKv_w&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rd5gm8XKv_w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Forum List

Back