White House 'DIALOGUE' Site Scrubbed of Eligibility Posts

Before anyone can say why Obama is hiding his BC, first I ask you to prove he is hiding it.

This is pure lunacy, and I'll just leave it at that... you hang yourself with it.

No one needs anymore proof you're a bat shit crazy kool aide factory for obowma.

All the more incentive. Make sure people know what kind of nut balls they're jumping in the wagon with.

So maybe while you're wasting time and helping me, you could tell us all why obama is hiding his original birth certificate, and then you could tell us why you don't care as he pisses on our constitution... :eusa_eh:

Obama's citizenship has been verified with a greater degree of thoroughness than is required for any position, any liscence, and requirement of evidence this country asks.

You want to live in a fantasy world in which his presidency is illigitimate, and therefore you get to warn us of our impending doom.

You lost. Obama is the President of the United States. Get over it.

Alvin Onaka - Registar of Vital Statistics

Chiyome Fukino - Director of DOH, Honolulu

That's not what you claimed. You said:
Sweet Willy said:
The Original was viewed and certified by the people charged with viewing and certifyng everyone elses BC. A BC was certified, his place of birth was certified.

Onaka and Fukino never certified Barry's BC. Additionally, neither stated they actually saw Barry's BC. Fukino stated that he/she had seen and verified that Barry's BC was on record., not actually saw the physical BC. They saw and verified they have a record, but that is most likely the meaningless COLB. Nothing more.

Bullshit. THEY BOTH SAW THE FUCKING BC.The Hawaiin law goes on to state that verification in lieu of the certified copy will be WRITTEN or ELECTRONIC.

The Director has already released a written statement, above, that she and the Vital Stats guy SAW THE ORIGINAL and VERIFY that it is reflected by the certification.

Nut balls. Complete nut balls.

Your ability to comprehend what you read really sucks. It is never stated they actually saw Barry's BC with their own eyes, merely that they saw a record of his BC. Regardless, Barry's BC they have recorded must be his BC from Kenya.

And contrary to your fantasy claim they "certifed" Barry's BC, there is no mention of certifying anything. Reading comprehension got in your way again!

What is with your fixation on sucking nuts and balls?

Last edited:
Two points, the birth certificate type produced could be had by anyone,born in Hawaii or not. And 2, why no college transcripts? Or did Barry screw up and put his real birthplace on his applications ,loan or TAP forms? Fool me once ,shame on you, fool me twice and Obama's a liar (well known fact).

I suggest you learn the meaning of "red herring" before throwing it out in a debate.

Your McCain remark was a meaningless attempt to divert. As I said, a red herring. Man, you need to brush up on your reading skills.

Divert? Am I discussing McCain? No. I was providing an example of the difference between an older generation of politician, less familiar with the cyberworld and related privacy issues and a newer generation. I could have used Bush or Clinton as an example as well.

Illegally?

Got proof? (by that I mean facts not conjecture and hearsay)

Barry can't prove he is a natural born citizen as required by law. Barry taking the oath of office is therefore fraud.

Obama has proved it to the satisfaction of the law by providing a legally acceptable document showing he was born in Hawaii.

Nice dodge though.

The truth has not been presented once. Barry's campaign emailed his COLB to factcheck.org. The COLB, if the electronic file is not a forgery itself, merely means he exists. No one is questioning his physical existence. His long form birth certificate, a very simple and normal form for proof, has never been presented for verification. All Barry needs to do is release that form. But he is a coward and a liar. A fraud.

Your entire statement is full of "fraud".

Factcheck.org handled the legally certified birth certifcate.
You don't get that in an email.

According to State Department of Health spokesman, Janice Okubo, the “Certification of Live Birth” is now the official birth certificate of Hawaii. Long forms are no longer available and haven't been since 2001.

The state Department of Health no longer issues copies of paper birth certificates as was done in the past, said spokeswoman Janice Okubo.

The department only issues "certifications" of live births, and that is the "official birth certificate" issued by the state of Hawaii, she said.

And, it's only available in electronic form.

Okubo explained that the Health Department went paperless in 2001.

You support Barry not complying with federal law, so you must believe he is above the law. Barry sure does or he would produce his actual birth certificate. He has committed, at bare minimum, fraud. When his lies are brought out additional charges may be filed.

You have yet to show he has not complied with federal law or that he has broken any laws.

What laws has he broken?

As I said above, his COLB means he exists, that's all. Other than that it does not prove he is a natural born citizen. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

What's hard for me to understand is your inability to read the laws pertaining to birth certificates and their legality.

I seriously doubt that, but you tell yourself whatever you need to.

Well in that case you should be able to substantiate your claim easily...or...maybe not.

(it's not my job to substantiate YOUR claims)

Where did I say it was your job? I merely suggested you are stupid. :tongue:

I do not have the required number of posts yet to include URLs as links. Here is an excerpt from WND:
[quote-WND]President Obama may be using campaign funds to stomp out eligibility lawsuits brought by Americans, as his campaign has paid more than $1 million to his top lawyer since the election.
How exactly would a single quote prove how worthless his Obama's birth certificate is?:cuckoo:

WorldNetDaily:cuckoo: That's hardly a very accurate source. They have a tendency to make claims that are unsubstantiated or flat out wrong. Thus far most of the lawsuits have been dismissed - none of been defended in court. That can hardly be costing Obama millions of dollars.

It's becoming very easy to see why you don't understand that Barry is a fraud and not the president, you can't understand a simple quote that displayed a good example of how a COLB is not enough.

It's not a matter of understanding but rather a lack of facts on your part....keep trying though :tongue:

I have to agree with those wondering why Obama has not simply released the long form certificate.

Has he actually sealed his birth record? Do you have a link to that information?

If so, that is a very odd thing to have done...

No. All records are sealed.

Hawaii law stipulates that all birth records are sealed until 20 years after death except from the individual or his legal guardian.

Nonsense... The Lord of the Idiots asked Hawaii's governmentto seal HIS Birth records... and those records are being held under the governors personal seal.

Got any facts to support that statement?

Thought not...nice try though:tongue:

And yeah.....no shit Baraks granny was at his fathers birth. That's why when they asked where the FATHER was born she said Kenya. When asked where Obama II was born, she said Hawaii.

Bull shit slick. I posted a video of obowma's grand mother saying HE, OBAMA, was born in Kenya. Watch it ya fucking moron.

Did she really?

Or....maybe that was just the truncated version of what she said? How about the entire transcript?

What's Your Evidence?: Was Obama Born in Kenya? (Part 2 - Grandmother/Family Info)

After you get that straight, come back and tell us WHY obowma is HIDING his real birth certificate. Now we don't want to hear anymore of your diatribe, rhetoric or head up your ass spin. Just tell us WHY.

This ought to be good....

I think he's got it straight. You on the other hand.....

Obama has proved it to the satisfaction of the law by providing a legally acceptable document showing he was born in Hawaii.
Provide proof that Barry has provided a legal long form BC. What you refuse to answer is why Barry has spent 1 million on blocking all attempts to make him produce his long form BC. Why has he blocked all attempts to see his college records? Must be because he filled out applications and forms honestly, as a foreign student. Common sense is your greatest downfall as common sense dictates that Barry is hiding his fraud and lies. Otherwise he has no reason to fail producing his long form BC.

Your statements are full of inability to comprehend reason, common sense, rules of evidence and proof, and commitment to prove Barry is above the law.

According to State Department of Health spokesman, Janice Okubo, the “Certification of Live Birth” is now the official birth certificate of Hawaii. Long forms are no longer available and haven't been since 2001.

You are as naive as you are simple minded. Hawaii would not refuse providing Barry with his long form BC from Kenya if he called and asked. I bet they would even waive the fee. Even Barry's Kenyan grandmother and sister have stated Barry was born in Kenya.

You have yet to show he has not complied with federal law or that he has broken any laws.

What laws has he broken?

Last time I will answer this question you continue to ask. Try actually reading instead of hoping for an answer you like.

Barry has broken the requirement (law) in the Constitution that the president must be a natural born citizen. His Kenyan relatives prove he was born in Kenya and Barry tries to prevent the truth from coming out. Where there's smoke there is fire.

What's hard for me to understand is your inability to read the laws pertaining to birth certificates and their legality.

Even you use the correct form of the term, "birth certificate." That is proof you really do know what is needed to prove Barry's status. But you keep arguing because you think Barry is above the law.

WorldNetDaily:cuckoo: That's hardly a very accurate source. They have a tendency to make claims that are unsubstantiated or flat out wrong. Thus far most of the lawsuits have been dismissed - none of been defended in court. That can hardly be costing Obama millions of dollars.

Prove your claims with objective and credible evidence. As far as the lawsuits, most have been dismissed due to lack of standing, which I can understand. When a class-action suit is brought on behalf of the American people it will be a different story. You don't understand legal billing at all to say that defending the suits in court can't cost a million dollars.

It's not a matter of understanding but rather a lack of facts on your part....keep trying though :tongue:

Ironic that you claim anyone else does not provide facts when you have provided none. Typical libtard response.

Obama's citizenship has been verified with a greater degree of thoroughness than is required for any position, any liscence, and requirement of evidence this country asks.

You want to live in a fantasy world in which his presidency is illigitimate, and therefore you get to warn us of our impending doom.

You lost. Obama is the President of the United States. Get over it.

You're full of pure bull shit... you need to educate yourself lest you continue to sound like an absolute moron...

Obama: Where have all his records gone?

Footprints of president's own history either vanish or remain covered up

Posted: June 09, 2009
8:34 pm Eastern

By Chelsea Schilling
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Obama's alleged kindergarten class (photo: Maui News)

While nearly 400,000 concerned citizens demand President Obama present his elusive "long-form" birth certificate, more than a dozen other documents remain unreleased or otherwise blocked from the public eye.

Numerous documents which have yet to be surrendered include the following.

Obama kindergarten records

Punahou School records

Occidental College records

Columbia University records

Columbia thesis "Soviet Nuclear Disarmament"

Harvard Law School records

Harvard Law Review articles

University of Chicago scholarly articles

Passport:

According to March 2008 reports, State Department employees conducted an unauthorized search of Obama's passport files during the recent presidential campaign. CNN reported that three different contract workers accessed his information on separate occasions – Jan. 9, Feb. 21 and March 14 – without authorization. Two workers were fired and another faced discipline.

Obama's files reportedly contained copies of passport applications, birth date, basic biographical information, records of passport renewal and possibly citizenship information.

The Obama campaign demanded a thorough investigation to determine which employees looked at the file and why.

"This is an outrageous breach of security and privacy, even from an administration that has shown little regard for either over the last eight years," Obama campaign spokesman Bill Burton told CNN in a statement. "Our government's duty is to protect the private information of the American people, not use it for political purposes."

Meanwhile, a key witness who had been cooperating with federal investigators was later found fatally shot in front of a Washington, D.C., church. A police officer found the body of Lt. Quarles Harris Jr., 24, slumped dead inside his car.

At the time, investigators said they didn't have any information connecting the murder to the passport case. After one year of investigation of the homicide, there have been no arrests.

The passport has not been released.

Medical records

Other documents

According to additional records listed at the Obama File Report, other documents that remain unreleased include:

* Complete files and schedules of his years as an Illinois state senator from 1997 to 2004

* Obama's client list from during his time in private practice with the Chicago law firm of Davis, Miner, Barnhill and Gallard

* Illinois State Bar Association records

* Baptism records

* Obama/Dunham marriage license

* Obama/Dunham divorce documents

* Soetoro/Dunham marriage license

* Adoption records

Birth certificate

Read full article in detail here...

Last edited:
Provide proof that Barry has provided a legal long form BC. What you refuse to answer is why Barry has spent 1 million on blocking all attempts to make him produce his long form BC. Why has he blocked all attempts to see his college records? Must be because he filled out applications and forms honestly, as a foreign student. Common sense is your greatest downfall as common sense dictates that Barry is hiding his fraud and lies. Otherwise he has no reason to fail producing his long form BC.

Your statements are full of inability to comprehend reason, common sense, rules of evidence and proof, and commitment to prove Barry is above the law.

You are as naive as you are simple minded. Hawaii would not refuse providing Barry with his long form BC from Kenya if he called and asked. I bet they would even waive the fee. Even Barry's Kenyan grandmother and sister have stated Barry was born in Kenya.

Last time I will answer this question you continue to ask. Try actually reading instead of hoping for an answer you like.

Barry has broken the requirement (law) in the Constitution that the president must be a natural born citizen. His Kenyan relatives prove he was born in Kenya and Barry tries to prevent the truth from coming out. Where there's smoke there is fire.

Even you use the correct form of the term, "birth certificate." That is proof you really do know what is needed to prove Barry's status. But you keep arguing because you think Barry is above the law.

Prove your claims with objective and credible evidence. As far as the lawsuits, most have been dismissed due to lack of standing, which I can understand. When a class-action suit is brought on behalf of the American people it will be a different story. You don't understand legal billing at all to say that defending the suits in court can't cost a million dollars.

Ironic that you claim anyone else does not provide facts when you have provided none. Typical libtard response.

Have you considered cashing in your reality check? Now might be a good time for a return on your investment.

Have you considered cashing in your reality check? Now might be a good time for a return on your investment.

Have you considered saying something worthwhile to the topic instead of inane, tepid insults...

Forum List

Back