White House 'DIALOGUE' Site Scrubbed of Eligibility Posts

The employer only has the right to demand proof - it was presented.

Any normal employer would take as proof a legally accepted document showing where and when he was born.

But what if my employer wants the name of the now deceased doctor who delivered me so they can, I presume, go put some flowers on his grave?

Or perhaps I was born at home.

Or perhaps I am a clone.

Are clones eligible for the presidency?

Or maybe Obama was born with a tail and that is on his birth certificate?

Wouldn't the nut balls have fun with that!

It appears, even you are admitting he has something to hide, you just feel he has a right to hide it.

What do I think? I don't think this even registers on the Executive radar. The only possible blip were the frivilous lawsuits that the lawyers and judges are tossing aside like the manure they are.

A COLB only proves you were born alive...it doesn't say where you were born, who the doctor was, what the hospital was, etc. Hardly proof for the most important office in the land.

Yes, a COLB does say where you were born. Obama's says Honalulu, Hawaii.

No, it says his birth was REGISTERED in Honalulu, not the same thing as being born there.

Do you not wonder why his sister gave 2 different hospitals as the place of his birth? Or why his Kenyan Grandmother who has never left Kenya claims to have been present at his birth?

You're wrong. Absolutely wrong. It says:

City, Town or location of Birth: Honolulu

Island of Birth: Oahu

County of Birth: Honolulu

You're a nut ball. YOu don't even know why you reject the certified copy. You just do. One of your reasons for rejecting it is just a plain lie. And we should expect that you would know, much less accept anything about the original when you obviously haven't takne the time to read the certified copy. You're a nut ball.

Also, his grandmother never said that she was at his birth. She was at his fathers birth. They have the same name, you know? How easy do you think it was to get her to say that she was at the birth of Barak Hussein Obama? I can tell you, it wasn't quite as easy of a trick as they though. The interpreter (she only speaks swahilli) caught onto the little gaff that was being fished for and clarified the question for her. She repeated and clarified that she was at his fathers birth and then laughs and says that Obama II was born in Hawaii.

Go fishing around and find the transcripts from the ENTIRE conversation.

Actually, that's not true. It is acceptable in Hawaii. The only time they require the long form is for proving he is of native Hawaiin ancestry to qualify for the homeland program. I guess that would be because you would need to prove your parents are also native Hawaiian and that would be on the long form.

Since Obama is not and has never claimed to be a native Hawaiian - it's a totally irrelevant claim.

Actually, it is true. I just got through posting the proof, and you did nothing but give your unsubstantiated opinion.

And yes, isn't the whole mess about obama claiming he was born in Hawaii, while his now deceased grand mother said he was born in Kenya?

You posted a lengthy article from WND - that's proof?

Even the first line in your article says it: Even state requires long-form document for some eligibility, identification issues.

That "some" is Hawaiian Home Lands program which requires proof of 50% or more native Hawaiian ancestry to apply, hence the need for the information in the long form.

Source: Department of Hawaiian Home Lands — Department of Hawaiian Home Lands

As to being born in Kenya - you need to get his grandmother's straight. His recently deceased maternal grandmother never made that claim. His paternal grandmother in Kenya (I think she might be his stepgrandmother?) - supposedly made that claim, and as far as I know she is still alive. However, did you ever read the FULL transcript of that conversation or only the little bit that Berg used?

The point of all of this is obama will not, and has a team of lawyers working on, keeping his original long form birth certificate hidden. Why? No amount of spin and deflection from you or anyone else is going to throw people off that point. We want to see it.

And you knew exactly what grand mother I was talking about, and there's also a video in this thread of her SAYING she was THERE when obama was born, IN KENYA! How much more damn PROOF do you need, or is any amount not good enough for you? Talk about people not believing what they see and hear. Hell if I see obama's real birth certificate I'll drop this whole subject like the plague, but not until.

No, it says his birth was REGISTERED in Honalulu, not the same thing as being born there.

Do you not wonder why his sister gave 2 different hospitals as the place of his birth? Or why his Kenyan Grandmother who has never left Kenya claims to have been present at his birth?

You're a nut ball. YOu don't even know why you reject the certified copy. You just do. One of your reasons for rejecting it is just a plain lie. And we should expect that you would know, much less accept anything about the original when you obviously haven't takne the time to read the certified copy. You're a nut ball.

Also, his grandmother never said that she was at his birth. She was at his fathers birth. They have the same name, you know? How easy do you think it was to get her to say that she was at the birth of Barak Hussein Obama? I can tell you, it wasn't quite as easy of a trick as they though. The interpreter (she only speaks swahilli) caught onto the little gaff that was being fished for and clarified the question for her. She repeated and clarified that she was at his fathers birth and then laughs and says that Obama II was born in Hawaii.

You're the nutball slick. "ANYONE" could have gotten a Hawaiian birth certificate that said exactly the same thing by simply going in and requesting one in 1961 by a parent. That proves absolutely NOTHING, and certainly doesn't prove ones place of birth or legal citizenship.

Why you DON'T want to see obama's real long form birth certificate is very telling. You blindly defend his not releasing it. That tells me obama has your spit all over his ass. You don't want anything BAD to happen to your messiah, like him getting kicked out of office straight into a federal prison, which is exactly where he's going to be headed if we find out he's not a natural born citizen. You'll just have to throw your little cry baby fit and pound sand.

Last edited:

his grandmother never said that she was at his birth. She was at his fathers birth. They have the same name, you know?

No shit Charlie Chan....Obama's grandmother was at his fathers birth ?

She would have to be pinhead...she was giving birth at the time....giving birth to his father.....no wonder you're a Democrat...

Last edited:
I suggest you learn the meaning of "red herring" before throwing it out in a debate.

Your McCain remark was a meaningless attempt to divert. As I said, a red herring. Man, you need to brush up on your reading skills.

Illegally?

Got proof? (by that I mean facts not conjecture and hearsay)

Barry can't prove he is a natural born citizen as required by law. Barry taking the oath of office is therefore fraud.

There's nothing wrong with wanting the "truth". The problem is that when presented with said truth (repeatedly) you deny it or ignore it. It's at that point you cross the line from rational to irrational - ie conspiracy-theory-land.

The truth has not been presented once. Barry's campaign emailed his COLB to factcheck.org. The COLB, if the electronic file is not a forgery itself, merely means he exists. No one is questioning his physical existence. His long form birth certificate, a very simple and normal form for proof, has never been presented for verification. All Barry needs to do is release that form. But he is a coward and a liar. A fraud.

Who claimed he is above the law? Maybe you can show me what laws he's broken?

You support Barry not complying with federal law, so you must believe he is above the law. Barry sure does or he would produce his actual birth certificate. He has committed, at bare minimum, fraud. When his lies are brought out additional charges may be filed.

Meaningless....according to whom? The law?

As I said above, his COLB means he exists, that's all. Other than that it does not prove he is a natural born citizen. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

My understanding of the Constitution and the law might be limited, but I suspect it's greater than your own.

I seriously doubt that, but you tell yourself whatever you need to.

Well in that case you should be able to substantiate your claim easily...or...maybe not.

(it's not my job to substantiate YOUR claims)

Where did I say it was your job? I merely suggested you are stupid. :tongue:

I do not have the required number of posts yet to include URLs as links. Here is an excerpt from WND:
[quote-WND]President Obama may be using campaign funds to stomp out eligibility lawsuits brought by Americans, as his campaign has paid more than $1 million to his top lawyer since the election. [/quote]
How exactly would a single quote prove how worthless his Obama's birth certificate is?:cuckoo:

It's becoming very easy to see why you don't understand that Barry is a fraud and not the president, you can't understand a simple quote that displayed a good example of how a COLB is not enough.

What you guys are claiming is that the state of Hawaii, not just for Obama, but for anyone asking in 1961, will produce a certified BC that states the Town, Island and County of where they were born, as being somewhere other than where they were born?

Dumbass nut balls.

And yeah.....no shit Baraks granny was at his fathers birth. That's why when they asked where the FATHER was born she said Kenya. When asked where Obama II was born, she said Hawaii.

You all have exactly squat. Which is what Pale likes to go on. His own ignorance is what he uses to claim conspiracy. If he doesn't know anything about it, it must not be true.

I have to agree with those wondering why Obama has not simply released the long form certificate.

Has he actually sealed his birth record? Do you have a link to that information?

If so, that is a very odd thing to have done...

No. All records are sealed.

Hawaii law stipulates that all birth records are sealed until 20 years after death except from the individual or his legal guardian.

Nonsense... The Lord of the Idiots asked Hawaii's governmentto seal HIS Birth records... and those records are being held under the governors personal seal.

I have to agree with those wondering why Obama has not simply released the long form certificate.

Has he actually sealed his birth record? Do you have a link to that information?

If so, that is a very odd thing to have done...

No. All records are sealed.

Hawaii law stipulates that all birth records are sealed until 20 years after death except from the individual or his legal guardian.

Nonsense... The Lord of the Idiots asked Hawaii's governmentto seal HIS Birth records... and those records are being held under the governors personal seal.

As we have discovered today, that is a right wing lie. There is no credible source for this except a single WorldNutdaily report that has been repeated over and over. The Director of the Health Dept. in Hawaii has confirmed that this is A LIE. She stated that the governor has not instructed her to handled Obama's BC any differently than anyone elses.

ALL Hawaain birth records are sealed from the public.

Nut balls.

Obama's birth record is not out of bounds.

The Original was viewed and certified by the people charged with viewing and certifyng everyone elses BC. A BC was certified, his place of birth was certified.

Who exactly are these people who viewed his actual long form BC, and not that worthless COLB? Their names and positions, as well as exact place and dates, please. Where is the certification from "the people charged" that they actually saw Barry's long form BC, and not some emailed file? I'd like to see their report, their certification, their names, all the details to ensure this is not another crazy libtard conspiracy to manufacture "facts" from their lies.

Last edited:
"There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record," DOH Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said.

Fukino said she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.
Obama's Birth Certificate Verified By State - Politics News Story - KITV Honolulu

Ms. Fukino further stated that there was never a request from the Governor to treat Obama's BC differently than anyone else.

The Original was viewed and certified by the people charged with viewing and certifyng everyone elses BC. A BC was certified, his place of birth was certified.

Who exactly are these people who viewed his actual long form BC, and not that worthless COLB? Their names and positions, as well as exact place and dates, please. Where is the certification from "the people charged" that they actually saw Barry's long form BC, and not some emailed file? I'd like to see their report, their certification, their names, all the details to ensure this is not another crazy libtard conspiracy to manufacture "facts" from their lies.

Alvin Onaka - Registar of Vital Statistics

Chiyome Fukino - Director of DOH, Honolulu

And yeah.....no shit Baraks granny was at his fathers birth. That's why when they asked where the FATHER was born she said Kenya. When asked where Obama II was born, she said Hawaii.

Bull shit slick. I posted a video of obowma's grand mother saying HE, OBAMA, was born in Kenya. Watch it ya fucking moron.

After you get that straight, come back and tell us WHY obowma is HIDING his real birth certificate. Now we don't want to hear anymore of your diatribe, rhetoric or head up your ass spin. Just tell us WHY.

This ought to be good....

She is exactly correct... The document to which you're referring is a Certificate of Live Birth... It is NOT A CERTIFICATION OF A LIVE BIRTH WHICH OCCURRED IN HAWAII...

"Generally, folks don’t know that Hawaii law, even in 1961, provided for multiple kinds of birth records, most of which are not what people think of when they think of birth certificates. The following is a description of those, including certificates for people not born in Hawaii. Go figure!

1. In the State of Hawaii, back in 1961, there were three different birth certificates that were obtainable:
a. If the birth was attended by a physician or mid wife, the attending medical professional was required to certify to the Department of Health the facts of the birth date, location, parents’ identities and other information. (See Section 57-8 & 9 of the Territorial Public Health Statistics Act in the 1955 Revised Laws of Hawaii which was in effect in 1961).
b. In 1961, if a person was born in Hawaii but not attended by a physician or mid wife, then, up to the first birthday of the child, an adult could, upon testimony, file a “Delayed Certificate”, which required endorsement on the Delayed Certificate of a summary statement of the evidence submitted in support of the acceptance for delayed filing, which evidence must be kept in a special permanent file. The statute provided that the probative value of the Delayed Certificate must be determined by the judicial or administrative body or official before whom the certificate is offered as evidence. (See Section 57-18, 19 & 20 of the Territorial Public Health Statistics Act in the 1955 Revised Laws of Hawaii which was in effect in 1961).
c. If a child born in Hawaii, for whom no physician or mid wife filed a certificate of live birth, and for whom no Delayed Certificate was filed before the first birthday, then a Certificate of Hawaiian Birth could be issued upon testimony of an adult including the subject person) if the Lieutenant Governor was satisfied that a person was born in Hawaii, provided that the person had attained the age of one year. (See Section 57-40 of the Territorial Public Health Statistics Act in the 1955 Revised Laws of Hawaii which was in effect in 1961).
2. In 1982, the vital records law was amended to create a fourth kind of birth certificate for children born outside of the Territory or State of Hawaii. HRS Chapter 338 was amended to add a new section authorizing the Director of the Department of Health to issue a birth certificate for a person NOT born in Hawaii either as a Territory or State, upon sufficient proof that the legal parents of such individual had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth of such child.
3. The language of the statute clearly applies to births in the days of the Territory of Hawaii, so also births in 1961.
4. A press release concerning numerous questions raised across the country as to whether or not Obama was a natural born citizen was issued on October 31, 2008 by the Hawaii Department of Health by its Director, Dr. Chiyome Fukino.
5. In that very carefully worded press release, Dr. Fukino said that she had “personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.”
6. The intentional ambiguity of that statement raises more questions that it answered.
7. That statement failed to resolve any of the questions being raised by litigation across the country over the issue of Obama’s birth and qualifications for the office of the President of the United States, including:
a. The specific type of certificate was not identified. Could it be the certificate for someone born outside of the State of Hawaii?
b. Being “on record” could mean either that its contents are in the computer database of the department or an actual “vault” original. If the latter, those are the words used to describe what is there. The data base record could have been entered based on a birth record for someone born outside of Hawaii.
c. Therefore, the value as prima facie evidence is limited and easily overcome if any of the allegations of substantial evidence of birth outside Hawaii can be obtained and verified with a Court Order.
8. It should also be noted that in the face of all this litigation, the simple presentation of Obama’s vault birth records would put the questions to rest.
9. Obama has not taken this approach to a single one of the cases, but instead has hired legal counsel across the country at no small expense to defend the claims with motions to dismiss on standing and similar procedural grounds.
10. Such response to the request for proof that he is qualified to serve as President of the United States of America only serves to raise more questions about this election."

Obama – Birth Certificate – Robert Gibbs – FOX News – Larry Sinclair – The Globe – Gay Cover-Up – CitizenWells – Philip Berg – Dr. Orly Taitz « “The BOPAC Report” & Larry Sinclair&#821

Now the Nation of Kenya, has ALSO sealed all records that exists on King Hussein... and he refuses to simply ask Kenya to release THOSE RECORDS... reporters who have gone to Kenya and made open request, challenging that seal, have been warned to get out of Kenya or face arrest; they've all opted to leave.

So we're left to conclude that the "TRANSPERANT PRESIDENT" simply feels that the location of his Birth IN HAWAII is PERSONAL... and THAT is simply not reasonable.

Meaning that there is simply no sound basis in reasoning wherein a reasonable person, who is who they calim they are; who is running and presently holds the highest office int he land, to give a damn if the world knows the name of the hospital and the Doctor that delivered him...

What IS reasonable, where someone takes such extreme, unreasonable measures to conceal such, is that they know that what those records which HAVE BEEN MADE AVAILABLE imply, will be readily discredited by what those records have recorded.

Now my guess is that Hussein was not born on US Soil... that his parent's desperately wanted to secure his US citizenship and secured one of the phoney baloney, plastic bananna 'certificates of LIVE BIRTH'... which Hawaii used to prop up its population figures for securing greater representation in the US Legislature.

Clearly these dubious Birth Certs are sufficient to determine citizenship... but NOT EVEN CLOSE, to satisfy the reasonable and never more essential threshold established by the US Constitution.

That's not what you claimed. You said:
Sweet Willy said:

Onaka and Fukino never certified Barry's BC. Additionally, neither stated they actually saw Barry's BC. Fukino stated that he/she had seen and verified that Barry's BC was on record., not actually saw the physical BC. They saw and verified they have a record, but that is most likely the meaningless COLB. Nothing more.

Sweet Willy said:

Onaka and Fukino never certified Barry's BC. Additionally, neither stated they actually saw Barry's BC. Fukino stated that he/she had seen and verified that Barry's BC was on record., not actually saw the physical BC. They saw and verified they have a record, but that is most likely the meaningless COLB. Nothing more.

Bullshit. THEY BOTH SAW THE FUCKING BC.

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said.

Fukino said that no state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, ever instructed that Obama's certificate be handled differently from any other.

[§338-14.3] Verification in lieu of a certified copy. (a) Subject to the requirements of section 338-18, the department of health, upon request, shall furnish to any applicant, in lieu of the issuance of a certified copy, a verification of the existence of a certificate and any other information that the applicant provides to be verified relating to the vital event that pertains to the certificate.

(b) A verification shall be considered for all purposes certification that the vital event did occur and that the facts of the event are as stated by the applicant.

(c) Verification may be made in written, electronic, or other form approved by the director of health.

(d) The fee for a verification in lieu of a certified copy shall be one half of the fee established in section 338-14.5 for the first certified copy of a certificate issued.

(e) Fees received for verifications in lieu of certified copies shall be remitted, and one half of the fee shall be deposited to the credit of the vital statistics improvement special fund in section 338-14.6 and the remainder of the fee shall be deposited to the credit of the state general fund. [L 2001, c 246, §1]

The Hawaiin law goes on to state that verification in lieu of the certified copy will be WRITTEN or ELECTRONIC.

The Director has already released a written statement, above, that she and the Vital Stats guy SAW THE ORIGINAL and VERIFY that it is reflected by the certification.

Nut balls. Complete nut balls.

Sweet Willy said:

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said.

Fukino said that no state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, ever instructed that Obama's certificate be handled differently from any other.

[§338-14.3] Verification in lieu of a certified copy. (a) Subject to the requirements of section 338-18, the department of health, upon request, shall furnish to any applicant, in lieu of the issuance of a certified copy, a verification of the existence of a certificate and any other information that the applicant provides to be verified relating to the vital event that pertains to the certificate.

(b) A verification shall be considered for all purposes certification that the vital event did occur and that the facts of the event are as stated by the applicant.

(c) Verification may be made in written, electronic, or other form approved by the director of health.

(d) The fee for a verification in lieu of a certified copy shall be one half of the fee established in section 338-14.5 for the first certified copy of a certificate issued.

(e) Fees received for verifications in lieu of certified copies shall be remitted, and one half of the fee shall be deposited to the credit of the vital statistics improvement special fund in section 338-14.6 and the remainder of the fee shall be deposited to the credit of the state general fund. [L 2001, c 246, §1]

The Hawaiin law goes on to state that verification in lieu of the certified copy will be WRITTEN or ELECTRONIC.

The Director has already released a written statement, above, that she and the Vital Stats guy SAW THE ORIGINAL and VERIFY that it is reflected by the certification.

So, you think just because some woman said she's SEEN obowma's real birth certificate, that should mean that no one else should want to see it? Did she say what was on it? No. So what possible good does it do anyone to know that some woman has seen his real BC? NONE you moron. Good God... get a clue slick. You're blind defense of obowma HIDING his real BC is INCREDIBLE.

But here's ANOTHER chance for you to explain WHY obama is HIDING his real BC... WITHOUT the spin, deflection, name calling and otherwise BULL SHIT your posts have been filled with up to this point.

So, you think just because some woman said she's SEEN obowma's real birth certificate, that should mean that no one else should want to see it? Did she say what was on it? No. So what possible good does it do anyone to know that some woman has seen his real BC? NONE you moron. Good God... get a clue slick. You're blind defense of obowma HIDING his real BC is INCREDIBLE.

But here's ANOTHER chance for you to explain WHY obama is HIDING his real BC... WITHOUT the spin, deflection, name calling and otherwise BULL SHIT your posts have been filled with up to this point.

The BC issued certifies what's on the vital stat record. She further VERIFIED, in accordance with Hawaii law, that's what the BC said.

Obama isn't hiding anything. Show me that he is.

The BC issued certifies what's on the vital stat record. She further VERIFIED, in accordance with Hawaii law, that's what the BC said.

Obama isn't hiding anything. Show me that he is.

Well, I guess it's pretty apparent to anyone reading this thread by now... you're just blindly spewing anything here regardless of how big of a lie it is or how much spin it is.

You can't/won't answer the question. Why is obama hiding his original, long form BC? You're a troll slick, pure and simple.

Well, I guess it's pretty apparent to anyone reading this thread by now... you're just blindly spewing anything here regardless of how big of a lie it is or how much spin it is.

You can't/won't answer the question. Why is obama hiding his original, long form BC? You're a troll slick, pure and simple.

What is obvious to everyone but your fellow nut balls is that you are a nut ball.

Before anyone can say why Obama is hiding his BC, first I ask you to prove he is hiding it.

All I can see is that the State of Hawaii hides all birth records. Then you ask for a copy and you get it. Obama did that. It's not hidden. Nothing is. The original is treated like every other original in the state. You can't have it. Obama can't have it. He can have a PHOTOCOPY of it if he wants. You nutballs have already meade clear that a PHOTOCOPY isn't enough. That's all he can give you. The only people with actual access to THE ORIGINAL have seen it and verified it's contents.

The rest is contrived nut ball crapola.

You are asking for something you CAN NOT have. It is the crux of all conspiracy nut ball claims.

Forum List

Back