White House 'DIALOGUE' Site Scrubbed of Eligibility Posts

Bull fucking shit, Coyote. Especially when it comes to POTUS.

No, even for the POTUS - there's a host of laws surrounding what is required to be open to the public - campaign contributions, financial disclosures, tax records etc etc. But even the POTUS has some rights to privacy and there are limits to what any citizen can claim a "right to" from an elected official.

Link?

I'm not sure what exactly you're asking for a link for because there are a variety of laws at many different levels addressing this. I suppose that the Freedom of Information Act would have the most bearing on what the public has a right to.

According to Freedom of Information Act
Exemption 6 applies to "personnel and medical files and similar files the disclosure of which would constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy."

This exemption requires agencies and Courts to balance personal privacy interests against the public interest in disclosure when the record of information at issue can be identified as applying to a particular individual. Although the Supreme Court has noted that the exemption standard of "clearly unwarranted" appears to tilt this balance in favor of disclosure, the Court has also made clear that, for purposes of the FOIA, there is "public interest" in the disclosure of "personal" information only when such information will shed light on the operations or activities of some government agency or official.

I have to agree with those wondering why Obama has not simply released the long form certificate.

Has he actually sealed his birth record? Do you have a link to that information?

If so, that is a very odd thing to have done...

The Republican governor of Hawaii sealed it. Of course, this has now implicated the governor in the twisted minds of the nut balls.

The reason the thing was sealed is so that the Health Deaprtment can actually do business. They were unable to carry on normal operations due to all the dumb asses flooding them with calls, request, letters, etc.

Now, they can actually do their jobs and don't have to respond to this lunacy unless a Federal Court makes a request. Narrows the field of nut balls they have to respond to.

I have to agree with those wondering why Obama has not simply released the long form certificate.

Has he actually sealed his birth record? Do you have a link to that information?

No. All records are sealed.

Hawaii law stipulates that all birth records are sealed until 20 years after death except from the individual or his legal guardian.

Hawaii law stipulates that all birth records are sealed until 20 years after death except from the individual or his legal guardian.

What they don't get is that the governor's act of sealing the record now extends to the family and interested parties. Although reocrds are always sealed from the public, family members or those with "vital" interest could access them. These were the nut ball request driving the health department crazy. They were going to have to answer dozens and dozens of court cases filed claiming "vital" interest and defend trhemselves from the nutballs. Now, no one, not even Obama himself can get the record without a Federal Court Order. Hawaii's laws no longer apply.

What they don't get is that the governor's act of sealing the record now extends to the family and interested parties. Although reocrds are always sealed from the public, family members or those with "vital" interest could access them. These were the nut ball request driving the health department crazy. They were going to have to answer dozens and dozens of court cases filed claiming "vital" interest and defend trhemselves from the nutballs. Now, no one, not even Obama himself can get the record without a Federal Court Order. Hawaii's laws no longer apply.

Did the Governor specially seal the records? I can't find any hard facts stating so.

Here's what I find:

Officials verify birth certificate of Obama - Hawaii News - Starbulletin.com

State law prohibits the release of a birth certificate except to a person seeking his or her own certificate and the person's spouse, parent and legal guardian.
...."No state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawaii," Fukino said.

Everything else seems to be sourced in WorldNetDaily and blogs/hearsay etc.

So what are the facts?

Did the Governor specially seal the records? I can't find any hard facts stating so.

Here's what I find:

Officials verify birth certificate of Obama - Hawaii News - Starbulletin.com

State law prohibits the release of a birth certificate except to a person seeking his or her own certificate and the person's spouse, parent and legal guardian.
...."No state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawaii," Fukino said.

Everything else seems to be sourced in WorldNetDaily and blogs/hearsay etc.

So what are the facts?

Seems even I have been taken in by the nut balls. It does appear that this claim about the governor is false. It appears to be the same WorldNut story repeated over and over on every right wing site out there.

I can find no evidence that the Governor did this. Although it would make complete sense if she did. No one has access except Obama or family and I guess the fact that none of Obamas family, poor as some may be, have respond to bribes, confuses the hell out of republicans who would give up their mother for the right price.

Privacy in this day and age is a legitimate concern and unlike McCain, Obama is very tech-literate and aware of privacy concerns and how he and his family could be effected by them. I don't blame him for not wanting to release unnecessary stuff to the internet community.

McCain? Poor red herring. Obummer's long form birth certificate is unnecessary? Is Barry above the supreme law of the land, our Constitution? Only if you can prove Barry is above the law as stated is this unnecessary.

Not a red herring - simply a comparison to an older generation of politician. A short form birth certificate is 100% legal and accurate and that is the form the Hawaiian Dept. of Health releases when you ask for a copy. Unless you believe in conspiracy theories that is....
Your comparison is a red herring and is not relevant. Barry is the acting president, albeit illegally. Explain how wanting the truth about whether Barry can serve as president is a conspiracy? You must not have a clue as to how vital it is that the legality of Barry's natural born status be proven. Each day as he makes promises, signs executive orders, legislation, etc. is a day of disaster. He is not above the law regardless of how little you care.

And Barry's COLB is meaningless. Again, you do not understand the Constitution and the law.

Coyote said:
Huh? Spending so much....? Got any facts to substantiate that? Truth is out buddy.

Unless you live under a rock you know that Barry has spent nearly 1 million dollars on legal teams to prevent his past from catching up with him. You are just trying to waste my time. Not going to happen. Google is your friend, use it.

Coyote said:
Now you sound like the beginning of a good suspense novel...
It's obvious you don't care about the Constitution and the law. So what other parts of the Constitution do you not care about that affect you? How about freedom of speech? Willing to give that one up as easily as you are wanting to give Barry a free pass on the law? And please tell me when and to what extent Barry was properly vetted as a candidate.

Again, Barry's COLB from Hawaii is meaningless. I noticed that you didn't have anything to say about the quote I included from the 50 year old man that made an excellent point of how worthless Barry's COLB really is.

Last edited:
there are some things that an employer has no legal right to demand. That's just the way it is.

You are confusing the private sector with federal government. Join the armed forces and (if you went to college) see how quickly they ask for your transcripts. On the federal level there are not the same protections as the private sector. Barry owes the American people proof instead of his constant dodging of this issue.

Your comparison is a red herring and is not relevant.

I suggest you learn the meaning of "red herring" before throwing it out in a debate.

Barry is the acting president, albeit illegally.

Illegally?

Got proof? (by that I mean facts not conjecture and hearsay)

Explain how wanting the truth about whether Barry can serve as president is a conspiracy?

There's nothing wrong with wanting the "truth". The problem is that when presented with said truth (repeatedly) you deny it or ignore it. It's at that point you cross the line from rational to irrational - ie conspiracy-theory-land.

You must not have a clue as to how vital it is that the legality of Barry's natural born status be proven. Each day as he makes promises, signs executive orders, legislation, etc. is a day of disaster. He is not above the law regardless of how little you care.

Who claimed he is above the law? Maybe you can show me what laws he's broken?

And Barry's COLB is meaningless. Again, you do not understand the Constitution and the law.

Meaningless....according to whom? The law?

My understanding of the Constitution and the law might be limited, but I suspect it's greater than your own.

Unless you live under a rock you know that Barry has spent nearly 1 million dollars on legal teams to prevent his past from catching up with him. You are just trying to waste my time. Not going to happen. Google is your friend, use it.

Well in that case you should be able to substantiate your claim easily...or...maybe not.

(it's not my job to substantiate YOUR claims)

Again, Barry's COLB from Hawaii is meaningless. I noticed that you didn't have anything to say about the quote I included from the 50 year old man that made an excellent point of how worthless Barry's COLB really is.

How exactly would a single quote prove how worthless his Obama's birth certificate is?:cuckoo:

there are some things that an employer has no legal right to demand. That's just the way it is.

You are confusing the private sector with federal government. Join the armed forces and (if you went to college) see how quickly they ask for your transcripts. On the federal level there are not the same protections as the private sector. Barry owes the American people proof instead of his constant dodging of this issue.

That may be so, but it's not an unlimited right -- this is pretty clear by laws such as the FOIA.

Obama owes the American people nothing in regards to his birth certificate because he's provided it - the legally accepted proof of birth in Hawaii. Just because you won't accept it doesn't mean it isn't valid - it is in the eyes of the law.

Actually, that's not true. It is acceptable in Hawaii. The only time they require the long form is for proving he is of native Hawaiin ancestry to qualify for the homeland program. I guess that would be because you would need to prove your parents are also native Hawaiian and that would be on the long form.

Since Obama is not and has never claimed to be a native Hawaiian - it's a totally irrelevant claim.

Actually, it is true. I just got through posting the proof, and you did nothing but give your unsubstantiated opinion.

And yes, isn't the whole mess about obama claiming he was born in Hawaii, while his now deceased grand mother said he was born in Kenya?

Time's running out... obowma is going to have to come up with a long form copy or his original birth certificate sooner or later, and the pressure is mounting. I think a lot of people are in for a huge shock... this guy isn't eligible to be President...

Obama's 'birth certificate' not acceptable in Hawaii?

Even state requires long-form document for some eligibility, identification issues

Posted: June 07, 2009
4:10 pm Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

From the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands website

WASHINGTON – The Hawaiian certification of live birth Barack Obama posted on his campaign website and distributed to select news organizations as proof he was a "natural born citizen" would not be accepted as a "birth certificate" even for some Hawaiian state government eligibility issues, WND has learned.

The investigation follows a Honolulu Star Bulletin column Saturday, which quotes a state Department of Health spokeswoman as saying the state's current certification of live birth is recognized "as an official birth certificate meeting all federal and other requirements."

The website of the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands, however, states clearly the certification of live birth touted by the Obama campaign, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs and a host of other Obama defenders is not acceptable as a form of identification to qualify under this program.

As WND has reported, certifications of live birth were widely issued to Hawaiians born in foreign countries in 1961, the year Obama was born.

Are you motivated yet to join the billboard campaign and clear up the air of mystery surrounding Barack Obama's constitutional eligibility to serve?

The Star Bulletin column goes on to report: "The issue of what constitutes an official Hawaii birth certificate received national attention during last year's presidential campaign. Those who doubted Barack Obama's American citizenship called the copy of the Hawaii birth document posted on his campaign website a fake."

However, Obama's "citizenship" was never the question raised during the campaign or after the election. The issue raised by WND has consistently been that Obama failed to prove he was actually born in Hawaii and thus constitutionally qualified to become president as a "natural born citizen" – which requires that the birth took place in the United States.

The qualifications for the Hawaiian Home Lands program require a certified copy of a standard birth certificate – also known as the "long-form certificate" filled out in the hospital and including details such as the name of the hospital and the attending physician.

"In order to process your application, DHHL utilizes information that is found only on the original Certificate of Live Birth, which is either black or green," the qualifications state. "This is a more complete record of your birth than the Certification of Live Birth (a computer-generated printout). Submitting the original Certificate of Live Birth will save you time and money since the computer-generated Certification requires additional verification by DHHL."

According to Hawaii's Department of Health spokeswoman Janice Okubo, the state only issues "certifications" of live births since 2001 when the health department went paperless. It is only available in electronic form, she said.

"At that time, all information for births from 1908 (on) was put into electronic files for consistent reporting," she is quoted as telling the Star Bulletin. "The electronic record of the birth is what (the Health Department) now keeps on file in order to provide same-day certified copies at our help window for most requests," Okubo said.

She did not explain how those needing a standard long-form birth certificate to qualify for programs such as those offered by the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands or to establish proof of eligibility to be president could be fulfilled. She said the U.S. Supreme Court has recognized the state's current certification of live birth "as an official birth certificate meeting all federal and other requirements." She did not, however, cite any specific rulings, and the Supreme Court has not taken up the issue of whether the certification of live birth would qualify a presidential candidate as eligible under the "natural born citizen" clause.

Obama's 'birth certificate' not acceptable in Hawaii?

This has gone to the Supreme court a minimum of 3 times, and they've refused to hear the case every time. Let's face it, our government is corrupt. The truth won't come out until long after Obama has finished serving his term.

Meanwhile a president will already be set (no pun intended), Hugo Chavez, will be running for president, forget invading, they just have to get elected and they own us.

Every time I believe this issue is put to rest, another potential question arises.

Again, I keep wondering why Obama has not simply offered up the long form certificate?

What gives?
More and more people are wondering the very same thing. The harder he works at keeping it hidden, the more it looks like he has something to hide. Wonder what that is... possibly the fact that he's not a "natural born citizen?" Yup, we got HUGE trouble if that's the case, and why congress is shying away from it in my opinion.

Actually, that's not true. It is acceptable in Hawaii. The only time they require the long form is for proving he is of native Hawaiin ancestry to qualify for the homeland program. I guess that would be because you would need to prove your parents are also native Hawaiian and that would be on the long form.

Since Obama is not and has never claimed to be a native Hawaiian - it's a totally irrelevant claim.

Actually, it is true. I just got through posting the proof, and you did nothing but give your unsubstantiated opinion.

And yes, isn't the whole mess about obama claiming he was born in Hawaii, while his now deceased grand mother said he was born in Kenya?

You posted a lengthy article from WND - that's proof?

Even the first line in your article says it: Even state requires long-form document for some eligibility, identification issues.

That "some" is Hawaiian Home Lands program which requires proof of 50% or more native Hawaiian ancestry to apply, hence the need for the information in the long form.

Source: Department of Hawaiian Home Lands — Department of Hawaiian Home Lands

As to being born in Kenya - you need to get his grandmother's straight. His recently deceased maternal grandmother never made that claim. His paternal grandmother in Kenya (I think she might be his stepgrandmother?) - supposedly made that claim, and as far as I know she is still alive. However, did you ever read the FULL transcript of that conversation or only the little bit that Berg used?

Last edited:
No they didn't. But I'd be willing to wager a pretty penny that if asked, they would have obliged - no qualms, no 'uuhhh', no hesitation.

Umh....I'm pretty sure they were asked....at least Palin was and McCain since it was stated they "refused" to release them. I seriously doubt that Biden would be left off the hook either given all his gaffs.

Barry works for us; does he think otherwise? He is an elected official and his past - including school records and anything else the public (his employers) deems - is privy to scrutiny. The fact that Barry continues to evade, ignore and hide his past speaks volumes and it's got squat to do with privacy.

Pthhhwww....there are some things that an employer has no legal right to demand. That's just the way it is.

So, when being a native born citizen is a requirement for the job, the employer has no right to insist on a copy of the long form birth certificate proving he is a native born citizen?

No they didn't. But I'd be willing to wager a pretty penny that if asked, they would have obliged - no qualms, no 'uuhhh', no hesitation.

Umh....I'm pretty sure they were asked....at least Palin was and McCain since it was stated they "refused" to release them. I seriously doubt that Biden would be left off the hook either given all his gaffs.

Barry works for us; does he think otherwise? He is an elected official and his past - including school records and anything else the public (his employers) deems - is privy to scrutiny. The fact that Barry continues to evade, ignore and hide his past speaks volumes and it's got squat to do with privacy.

Pthhhwww....there are some things that an employer has no legal right to demand. That's just the way it is.

So, when being a native born citizen is a requirement for the job, the employer has no right to insist on a copy of the long form birth certificate proving he is a native born citizen?

The employer only has the right to demand proof - it was presented.

Any normal employer would take as proof a legally accepted document showing where and when he was born.

Any normal employer would take as proof a legally accepted document showing where and when he was born.

But what if my employer wants the name of the now deceased doctor who delivered me so they can, I presume, go put some flowers on his grave?

Or perhaps I was born at home.

Or perhaps I am a clone.

Are clones eligible for the presidency?

Or maybe Obama was born with a tail and that is on his birth certificate?

Wouldn't the nut balls have fun with that!

A COLB only proves you were born alive...it doesn't say where you were born, who the doctor was, what the hospital was, etc. Hardly proof for the most important office in the land.

A COLB only proves you were born alive...it doesn't say where you were born, who the doctor was, what the hospital was, etc. Hardly proof for the most important office in the land.

Yes, a COLB does say where you were born. Obama's says Honalulu, Hawaii.

But what if my employer wants the name of the now deceased doctor who delivered me so they can, I presume, go put some flowers on his grave?

Or perhaps I was born at home.

Or perhaps I am a clone.

Are clones eligible for the presidency?

Or maybe Obama was born with a tail and that is on his birth certificate?

Wouldn't the nut balls have fun with that!

It appears, even you are admitting he has something to hide, you just feel he has a right to hide it.

Yes, a COLB does say where you were born. Obama's says Honalulu, Hawaii.

No, it says his birth was REGISTERED in Honalulu, not the same thing as being born there.

Do you not wonder why his sister gave 2 different hospitals as the place of his birth? Or why his Kenyan Grandmother who has never left Kenya claims to have been present at his birth?

Forum List

Back