While we're at it, Palestinians really did get kicked out of their homes to create Israel in 1948

Wow. You have really expanded this issue haven’t you?

Now Israel is going after Hamas to end antiSemitism throughout the world?

Go away. You’ve embarrassed yourself and your “cause”

You're a fucking idiot, I don't know why he's even wasting his valuable time talking to you, you're a troll that should be ignored. 🤡

The land belonged to whoever lived there when the Jewish people were kicked out.

Look, I get it. The Jewish people have been discriminated against. They have undergone pogrom after pogrom culminating with the mother of all pogroms - The Haloucust.

What happened to the Jewish people was terrible. And yet... two wrongs do not make a right.

Just because the Jewish people have no home, they just cannot take someone else's land because they lived there a thousand years ago and their God told them to.

And, I do care about history. This is history. You guys want to just whitewash Palestinians suffering and only focus on the Jewish people. Sorry, history tells a different tale. Those are the facts.

You may have a problem with the Muslims demanding sovereignty of that land but so do they. They have a problem with the Jews demanding sovereignty over the same land. Hence this war.
We have had wars Always.
Those who win the war make the rules.
That's every were in the WHOLE world.
The WAR winners gave the JEWISH PEOPLE the land.

WE can talk about the behavior of both those who live in ISRAEL & those who live out side of Israel. plenty of really discus ting things too talk about. No need to bring the Roman Empire into the conversation. ITS kind of a what do we do now thing!

Tel Aviv was called Jaffa before 1948. How many Americans giving billions in foreign aid to Israel even know that?

Jaffa pre 1948
1024px-ISR-2013-Aerial-Jaffa-Port_of_Jaffa.jpg
That can't be pre-1948. The large sailboat has a rollerfurling Genoa and rollerfurling didn't come into common usage until the late sixties. Plus the design of the boat looks to be 1970s or later with that forward leaning transom. A p[re-1948 sailboat qwould look totally different. I can't blow the photo up but even the cars look like sixties or later. edit: I managed to zoom in to some extent and all the cars are much later than the sixties

Let me show you actual haters of Israel and what their intentions are. And let me watch you dismiss what they say and why. This was today:

Abbas’ advisor on Hamas massacre: It is “our legitimate right to defend ourselves... Martyrs’ blood will cause victory and holiness to bloom”​

Matt Solomon | Oct 17, 2023

PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas’ advisor Mahmoud Al-Habbash has declared that Hamas’ massacre against Israeli civilians last Saturday is considered legitimate self-defense:

Al-Habbash’s claiming the need to “defend our holy sites” is baseless. The claim that the Al-Aqsa Mosque is in danger and that all the Muslim and Christian holy sites need protecting is a frequent libel by Abbas-appointed leaders and PA officials to incite the Palestinian street to attack Jews/Israelis.

Al-Habbash further justified Hamas’ atrocities not merely as acts of self-defense but as acts of “justice.” The blood of the dead Palestinian terrorist murderers – the so-called “Martyrs”- he praised as a “victory” and source of “holiness”:

PMW has reported that the PA and Fatah have been celebrating the Hamas atrocities since the war started and that even following US pressure, Mahmoud Abbas refused to condemn the massacre.

It is Islam against any Jewish sovereignty over any part of land conquered by Islam.

That is how it was in 1920, that is how it is in 2013.

Dismiss their insistence of destroying Israel.
LOL That wasn’t the question I asked. What happened? Can’t answer, so you resort to pulling videos?

Same question as before. You stated that there was no revolt against the Turks. I proved you wrong.

Do you agree or not?

LOL That wasn’t the question I asked. What happened? Can’t answer, so you resort to pulling videos?

Same question as before. You stated that there was no revolt against the Turks. I proved you wrong.

Do you agree or not?
Here is the thing.

The AL Husseini clan has been in the region called Palestine for about 1000 years, though the Crusades and the Ottoman Empire.

During the Crusades, they never got the Arab people to revolt agains the Crusaders.

During the 500 years of Ottoman Empire, they never revolted and united the Arab world against the Ottoman Turks. They actually became very wealthy during that time.

Al Husseini was pro British and that is how he was made into the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem.

Read or do not read, understand or not, that it continues to be actions against any Jewish sovereignty on their own ancestral land. That is what it was. And continues to be.
------------

Al-Husseini was the scion of the al-Husayni family of Jerusalemite Arab nobles,[8] who trace their origins to the eponymous grandson of Muhammad.[9] Husseini received education in Islamic, Ottoman, and Catholic schools. In 1912, he went to pursue further studies in Cairo's Dar al-Da'wa wa al-Irshad, an Islamic seminary under the tutelage of Salafist theologian Muhammad Rashid Rida. After studying there for two years, he went on to serve in the Ottoman army in World War I. At war's end he stationed himself in Damascus as a supporter of the Arab Kingdom of Syria. Following the Franco-Syrian War and the collapse of Arab Hashemite rule in Damascus, his early position on pan-Arabism shifted to a form of local nationalism for Palestinian Arabs and he moved back to Jerusalem. From as early as 1920 he actively opposed Zionism, and was implicated as a leader of the 1920 Nebi Musa riots. Al-Husseini was sentenced to ten years' imprisonment for incitement but was pardoned by the British.[10][11] In 1921, Herbert Samuel, the British High Commissioner appointed him Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, a position he used to promote Islam while rallying a non-confessional Arab nationalism against Zionism.[12][13] During the 1921–1936 period, he was considered an important ally by the British authorities.[14]

His opposition to the British peaked during the 1936–1939 Arab revolt in Palestine. In 1937, evading an arrest warrant, he fled Palestine and took refuge successively in the French Mandate of Lebanon and the Kingdom of Iraq, until he established himself in Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany. During World War II he collaborated with both Italy and Germany by making propagandistic radio broadcasts and by helping the Nazis recruit Bosnian Muslims for the Waffen-SS (on the grounds that they shared four principles: family, order, the leader and faith).[15] On meeting Adolf Hitler he requested backing for Arab independence and support in opposing the establishment in Palestine of a Jewish national home. Upon the end of the warhe came under French protection, and then sought refuge in Cairo to avoid prosecution for war crimes.

In the lead-up to the 1948 Palestine war, Husseini opposed both the 1947 UN Partition Planand King Abdullah's designs to annex the Arab part of British Mandatory Palestine to Jordan, and, failing to gain command of the "Arab rescue army" (jaysh al-inqadh al-'arabi) formed under the aegis of the Arab League, built his own militia, al-jihad al-muqaddas. In September 1948 he participated in the establishment of an All-Palestine Government. Seated in Egyptian-ruled Gaza, this government won limited recognition by Arab states but was eventually dissolved by Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser in 1959. After the war and the 1948 Palestinian expulsion and flight, his claims to leadership were wholly discredited and he was eventually sidelined by the Palestine Liberation Organization, losing most of his residual political influence.[16] He died in Beirut, Lebanon in July 1974.

----------------
Continue to believe what you wish.

There’s a lot of history and bad actors on both side although Hamas has gone off the rails.

The question … how do we solve this?

I haven’t heard a cogent response.

Do you agree or not?
Just to add how against the Ottoman Empire the Husseini clan was:

Military service
Allegiance

It is a myth that it was just empty desert and mean Arabs just don't want Jews to have a home. The miracle is it is still on wikipedia.

"In 1948, more than 700,000 Palestinian Arabs – about half of prewar Palestine's Arab population – fled from their homes or were expelled by Zionist militias,[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8] during the 1948 Palestine war.[9] The exodus was a central component of the fracturing, dispossession and displacement of Palestinian society, known as the Nakba,[10][11] in which between 400 and 600 Palestinian villages were destroyed, village wells were poisoned in a biological warfare programme and properties were looted to prevent Palestinian refugees from returning,[12][13] and other sites subject to Hebraization of Palestinian place names,[14] and also refers to the wider period of war itself and the subsequent oppression up to the present day"

View attachment 844007

Tel Aviv was called Jaffa before 1948. How many Americans giving billions in foreign aid to Israel even know that?

Jaffa pre 1948
1024px-ISR-2013-Aerial-Jaffa-Port_of_Jaffa.jpg
Yep, nobody denies there was a war within the British Mandate, and some folks fled where they lived.

Not sure your point

Maybe because they were the ones responsible for eradicating the Jews from that area and taking their land originally. Why should they acquit for any reason other than the real reason, that they hate Jews and want to eradicate Jews from the Earth because that's what their koran tells them to do. Or are you incapable of admitting the real reason for the hundreds to thousands of years of hate and animosity towards the Jews? They're bigots, hateful and murdering bigots.
After the Romans had finished them off (120 CE) - there was no persecution or eradication of Jews in Palestine. What distorted history books do you read all day long?
According to Ottoman records of 1890 the entire population count for Jews in Palestine - incl. Lebanon and Jordan was around 15,000
According to British mandate figures of 1924 - the entire population count for Jews in Palestine incl. Jordan was 26,000

And as any person with common sense will tell you - NO ONE GIVES A SHIT in 1920 or in 2023 about what was 2000 years ago.

Are you trying to convince yourself? Not sure what you are trying to pull.
You might just as well discuss with a Nazi - that fellow will also tell you, that what Hitler and the NSDAP did was correct - after-all they needed to protect Germans and the German nation from their enemies - incl. Jews. Germany clearly had a right to exist. And Germany and it's surroundings had been settled by Germanic and Celtic tribes just as long or even before that monotheistic Semitic sect - started to destroy and conquer Canaanite and Egyptian cities and territory.

Like the Jews they also had a self-written book - that tells the truth and only the truth, they didn't call it The Bible or Torah - but Mein Kampf.

Zionists are the same bunch as Nazis - using a racial/religious dogma to justify their doings and misdeeds.

Last edited:
Here is the thing.

The AL Husseini clan has been in the region called Palestine for about 1000 years, though the Crusades and the Ottoman Empire.

During the Crusades, they never got the Arab people to revolt agains the Crusaders.

During the 500 years of Ottoman Empire, they never revolted and united the Arab world against the Ottoman Turks. They actually became very wealthy during that time.

Al Husseini was pro British and that is how he was made into the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem.

Read or do not read, understand or not, that it continues to be actions against any Jewish sovereignty on their own ancestral land. That is what it was. And continues to be.
------------

Al-Husseini was the scion of the al-Husayni family of Jerusalemite Arab nobles,[8] who trace their origins to the eponymous grandson of Muhammad.[9] Husseini received education in Islamic, Ottoman, and Catholic schools. In 1912, he went to pursue further studies in Cairo's Dar al-Da'wa wa al-Irshad, an Islamic seminary under the tutelage of Salafist theologian Muhammad Rashid Rida. After studying there for two years, he went on to serve in the Ottoman army in World War I. At war's end he stationed himself in Damascus as a supporter of the Arab Kingdom of Syria. Following the Franco-Syrian War and the collapse of Arab Hashemite rule in Damascus, his early position on pan-Arabism shifted to a form of local nationalism for Palestinian Arabs and he moved back to Jerusalem. From as early as 1920 he actively opposed Zionism, and was implicated as a leader of the 1920 Nebi Musa riots. Al-Husseini was sentenced to ten years' imprisonment for incitement but was pardoned by the British.[10][11] In 1921, Herbert Samuel, the British High Commissioner appointed him Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, a position he used to promote Islam while rallying a non-confessional Arab nationalism against Zionism.[12][13] During the 1921–1936 period, he was considered an important ally by the British authorities.[14]

His opposition to the British peaked during the 1936–1939 Arab revolt in Palestine. In 1937, evading an arrest warrant, he fled Palestine and took refuge successively in the French Mandate of Lebanon and the Kingdom of Iraq, until he established himself in Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany. During World War II he collaborated with both Italy and Germany by making propagandistic radio broadcasts and by helping the Nazis recruit Bosnian Muslims for the Waffen-SS (on the grounds that they shared four principles: family, order, the leader and faith).[15] On meeting Adolf Hitler he requested backing for Arab independence and support in opposing the establishment in Palestine of a Jewish national home. Upon the end of the warhe came under French protection, and then sought refuge in Cairo to avoid prosecution for war crimes.

In the lead-up to the 1948 Palestine war, Husseini opposed both the 1947 UN Partition Planand King Abdullah's designs to annex the Arab part of British Mandatory Palestine to Jordan, and, failing to gain command of the "Arab rescue army" (jaysh al-inqadh al-'arabi) formed under the aegis of the Arab League, built his own militia, al-jihad al-muqaddas. In September 1948 he participated in the establishment of an All-Palestine Government. Seated in Egyptian-ruled Gaza, this government won limited recognition by Arab states but was eventually dissolved by Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser in 1959. After the war and the 1948 Palestinian expulsion and flight, his claims to leadership were wholly discredited and he was eventually sidelined by the Palestine Liberation Organization, losing most of his residual political influence.[16] He died in Beirut, Lebanon in July 1974.

----------------
Continue to believe what you wish.
Again with the long diatribe instead of answering my question? Btw, what's with you and this Al Husseini guy? Did mommy use him as a boogie man to make you eat your vegetables? My sympathies.

But in one of your ranting, you asked a good question about why the Arabs waited so long to rebel against the Ottomans and of course, you resorted to your standard default explanation that the only reason the Arabs did not rebel against the Turks but against the Jews was that they were anti-semites

But then that brings up the question of Greece under the Ottomans. The Turks ruled Greece from 1453-1830. That would be 400 long years.

400 years of rule by a foreign power. A time when the Turks used the mighty Parthenon as a stable for their horses!! Talk about disrespect. Did you know that? And yet, the Greeks endured that rule. So, why didn't the Greeks rise up in revolt?

I am guessing the same reason the Arabs put up with the Ottoman rule. The Turks were simply too powerful. And then one day they were not and nations started breaking away.

As I mentioned before, you really need to take the blinders off and learn history. I get that this is personal for you and I sympathize but you have to grow up and understand the world as it is and not as you want it to be.

Good luck.

If it was jew real estate no need for zionism or the jew rothchild declaration. case closed.

Forum List

Back