While we're at it, Palestinians really did get kicked out of their homes to create Israel in 1948

1937, there was an offer of partition for two states. The Jews said yes, the Arabs said no.

The UN wanted to partition, again, in 1947 what was left of the Mandate for Palestine into an Arab and a Jewish State.

The Jews said yes. The Arab leaders said no.
After that, Arabs started attacking Jews.

May 1948, after the British left the Mandate, Israel declared Independence.

The next day SEVEN Arab states attacked Israel. Israel survived.

All Jews were expelled from Judea, Samaria and the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem by the Jordanian Army.

Arab leaders told the Arabs in the South to leave and they would destroy Israel and they would return in 2 weeks.

The Arabs lost.

Most Arabs moved out of their homes being told by their Arab leaders.

Those who fought the Jews and Israel were expelled from Israel.

The Arabs in the North, Haifa, etc, were asked to stay by Israel. They stayed.

Those who listened to the Arab leaders lost.

Those who listened to Israel, stayed in their homes.

That is the history of the area in 1947-48-49.

It was during this time, in the 1920s that the International League Against Anti-Semitism (LICA) was founded by Bernard Lecache.[64] Some Muslim reformers agreed with Lecache, among them Abdelhamid Ben Badis, Mohammed Salah Bendjelloul, and Sheikh Tayeb El-Okbi. Lecache believed in Arab-Jewish reconciliation against rising inter-communal tensions. El-Okbi would later say that "LICA is the true incarnation of the Islamic spirit. The Qur’an says that humans are born brothers and that Islam does not make a difference between races.

True Muslims do not belittle other races. They are against hatred of people, injustice and inequality."[65] In 1939, Abder-Rahmane Fitrawe published Le racisme et l’Islam ("Racism and Islam") which sought to illustrate the threat of Nazism and Fascism by arguing that they went against the teachings of Islam.[66][67][68][69]

Some of these Muslim intellectuals were criticized for allying with Jewish leaders and calling for Muslim-Jewish collaboration.[70]

right---not brits died in the american revolutionary war? no brits died in the Indian war of Independence? No Jews were killed by Brits in the Israel war of Independence? The British were not the ALLIES of jews. Of course I remember the USS LIberty I WAS AN OFFICER IN THE US NAVY. I know about lots of US
Navy maritime accidents and friendly fire in which sailors died----LOTS AND LOTS

Some 3 hour accident. Are the Israeli pilots incompetent?

why are you asked me about the competence of Israeli pilots?
I do not do aeronautics----but I do have some experience on the LATTER
end of Maritime accidents----to wit THE BLAME GAME. My vague recollection
from way back then (NAVY WISE) is that the USS Liberty did not answer HAILS --
the situation which led to suspicion on the part of the Israelis. I can assure---lots of
heads rolled ----even if I knew I could not tell you about it

These interviews of the surviving LIberty sailors who say unanimously the Jews knew what they were doing will settle all questions. Israeli recon was circling the ship all morning and even waving to sailors sunbathing on the deck. Declassified radio chatter proves Israel knew it was the Liberty. One pilot refused orders and was arrested upon landing.

They wanted to sink it and blame Egypt to draw the US into the Middle East war.

These interviews of the surviving LIberty sailors who say unanimously the Jews knew what they were doing will settle all questions. Israeli recon was circling the ship all morning and even waving to sailors sunbathing on the deck. Declassified radio chatter proves Israel knew it was the Liberty. One pilot refused orders and was arrested upon landing.

They wanted to sink it and blame Egypt to draw the US into the Middle East war.

I am NAVY---in fact a separated Navy Officer. I cannot discuss ON THIS board that which I know about this or that case or experience I had----doing so is contrary to NAVY LAW. You
made quite a naive mistake in your post. "....Liberty sailors who say unanimously the jews knew what they were doing...." Such an idiotic "testimony" would be thrown out of ANY
COURT-----the sailors had no way of knowing "what the jews knew"-----You are really making an utter fool of yourself

I am NAVY---in fact a separated Navy Officer. I cannot discuss ON THIS board that which I know about this or that case or experience I had----doing so is contrary to NAVY LAW. You
made quite a naive mistake in your post. "....Liberty sailors who say unanimously the jews knew what they were doing...." Such an idiotic "testimony" would be thrown out of ANY
COURT-----the sailors had no way of knowing "what the jews knew"-----You are really making an utter fool of yourself
You are funny. Your caps use alone shows you are a moron. The sailors would be asked to testify if they believed, based on the facts, that the attack was deliberate. Not "what the jews knew" which are your words, you derp.

You are funny. Your caps use alone shows you are a moron. The sailors would be asked to testify if they believed, based on the facts, that the attack was deliberate. Not "what the jews knew" which are your words, you derp.
now you really wax stupid----the sailors would have been asked what the "ISRAELIS KNEW"---
sorry munk, you have no idea----I do

MORON!!! "deliberately" is a state of mind" You are claimng that the sailors were
asked to determine the STATE OF MIND of the Israelis that bombed the USS Liberty.
That does not happen in a NAVY INVESTIGATION ----caps used for emphasis

Tel Aviv was called Jaffa before 1948. How many Americans giving billions in foreign aid to Israel even know that?

Jaffa pre 1948
1024px-ISR-2013-Aerial-Jaffa-Port_of_Jaffa.jpg
wrong again----Jaffa is still Jaffa and TEL AVIV is nearby. Jaffa is ancient---mentioned in the bible. Tel aviv ----IS A TEL (a geographic detail) NEAR Jaffa and owned
by jews by PURCHASE ---and declared a city in 1909. Sometimes the two together
are called "telaviv-jaffa"

Forum List

Back