While we're at it, Palestinians really did get kicked out of their homes to create Israel in 1948

Just another case of Israel taking back what was theirs to begin with.

The Hebrew are from Egypt and do not belong in the Land of Canaan.
They not only invaded and massacred the Canaanites at Jericho around 1000 BC, but they annoyed everyone.
That is why they were kicked out by the Assyrians in 850 AD,
The Babylonians kicked them out around 750 BC.
The Seleucids kicked them out around 500 BC.
The Romans kicked them out around 60 AD.

Do you see the constant in the pattern?
There clearly is something wrong with the arrogant and violent Zionists being that makes everyone need to kick them out.

It is a myth that it was just empty desert and mean Arabs just don't want Jews to have a home. The miracle is it is still on wikipedia.

"In 1948, more than 700,000 Palestinian Arabs – about half of prewar Palestine's Arab population – fled from their homes or were expelled by Zionist militias,[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8] during the 1948 Palestine war.[9] The exodus was a central component of the fracturing, dispossession and displacement of Palestinian society, known as the Nakba,[10][11] in which between 400 and 600 Palestinian villages were destroyed, village wells were poisoned in a biological warfare programme and properties were looted to prevent Palestinian refugees from returning,[12][13] and other sites subject to Hebraization of Palestinian place names,[14] and also refers to the wider period of war itself and the subsequent oppression up to the present day"

View attachment 844007

Tel Aviv was called Jaffa before 1948. How many Americans giving billions in foreign aid to Israel even know that?

Jaffa pre 1948
1024px-ISR-2013-Aerial-Jaffa-Port_of_Jaffa.jpg
Your quote amused me. Notice how it says that the Palestinians Arabs "fled from their homes or were expelled"? The truth is that very few of them were expelled. The vast majority left because they knew that Arab armies were poised on the borders of Israel ready to attack as soon as Israel became a nation. Those Palestinian Arabs "fled" because their not being there would make it easier for those Arab armies to crush Israel. It was supposed to be over in a matter of days. The Jews would be wiped out and Arabs would control everything. Only it didn't work out that way. Israel fought like cornered animals and defeated those Arab armies.

The Hebrew are from Egypt and do not belong in the Land of Canaan.
They not only invaded and massacred the Canaanites at Jericho around 1000 BC, but they annoyed everyone.
That is why they were kicked out by the Assyrians in 850 AD,
The Babylonians kicked them out around 750 BC.
The Seleucids kicked them out around 500 BC.
The Romans kicked them out around 60 AD.

Do you see the constant in the pattern?
There clearly is something wrong with the arrogant and violent Zionists being that makes everyone need to kick them out.
Liar

It is a myth that it was just empty desert and mean Arabs just don't want Jews to have a home. The miracle is it is still on wikipedia.

"In 1948, more than 700,000 Palestinian Arabs – about half of prewar Palestine's Arab population – fled from their homes or were expelled by Zionist militias,[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8] during the 1948 Palestine war.[9] The exodus was a central component of the fracturing, dispossession and displacement of Palestinian society, known as the Nakba,[10][11] in which between 400 and 600 Palestinian villages were destroyed, village wells were poisoned in a biological warfare programme and properties were looted to prevent Palestinian refugees from returning,[12][13] and other sites subject to Hebraization of Palestinian place names,[14] and also refers to the wider period of war itself and the subsequent oppression up to the present day"

View attachment 844007

Tel Aviv was called Jaffa before 1948. How many Americans giving billions in foreign aid to Israel even know that?

Jaffa pre 1948
1024px-ISR-2013-Aerial-Jaffa-Port_of_Jaffa.jpg
So? Explain why anyone would care about pictures from 1948? Why would anyone even care about people being expelled in 48? Its an interesting historical footnote, but it has no bearing in 2023.

So, your point is that the Palestinians refused to give up half their lands because the British told them to?

How dare they? Who do they think they were? American colonists to dare to refuse the demands of the mighty British empire?

The nerve of these blasted Palestinians, amIright?
the people you call "palestinians" did not have land---they were squatters.
Land has been acquired by PURCHASE in the Levant for more than 4000 years.
Nomadic bands do not OWN LAND either in the Levant or in Europe

the people you call "palestinians" did not have land---they were squatters.
Land has been acquired by PURCHASE in the Levant for more than 4000 years.
Nomadic bands do not OWN LAND either in the Levant or in Europe
Uh...huh. So, if the land had been "acquired by PURCHASE in the Levant for more than 4000 years", why did they need the Brits to give them the land?

Did you think this through or are you just regurgitating talking points?

Uh...huh. So, if the land had been "acquired by PURCHASE in the Levant for more than 4000 years", why did they need the Brits to give them the land?

Did you think this through or are you just regurgitating talking points?
what makes you imagine that the brits GAVE any land to anyone.
I did not come up with that silly idea. The Brits did not even donate
Philadelphia to Benjamin Franklin. If you are really interested ---do some
reading. If you have a SPECIFIC question I will do my best

what makes you imagine that the brits GAVE any land to anyone.
I did not come up with that silly idea. The Brits did not even donate
Philadelphia to Benjamin Franklin. If you are really interested ---do some
reading. If you have a SPECIFIC question I will do my best
LOL You need to keep up. That's what was alleged to which I responded.

Here is my SPECIFIC question - do you have any proof that the Jewish land was "acquired by PURCHASE in the Levant for more than 4000 years"? Or, is this something you are repeating without any proof?

LOL You need to keep up. That's what was alleged to which I responded.

But, anyway, to your point - do you have any proof that "acquired by PURCHASE in the Levant for more than 4000 years"? Or, is this something you are repeating without any proof?
Abraham BOUGHT Hebron-----the purchase is described in the bible----
David BOUGHT Jerusalem----it is so described. The system of marking
OWNERSHIP with carved stone is also described---the system of money
is also described. PEOPLE bought land in Sumeria too-----just learn how to
read cuneiform

Abraham BOUGHT Hebron-----the purchase is described in the bible----
David BOUGHT Jerusalem----it is so described. The system of marking
OWNERSHIP with carved stone is also described---the system of money
is also described. PEOPLE bought land in Sumeria too-----just learn how to
read cuneiform
LOL That is what you call proof? :auiqs.jpg:

Thank you. It is great to start my weekend with a laugh. Appreciate your contribution.

LOL That is what you call proof? :auiqs.jpg:

Thank you. It is great to start my weekend with a laugh. Appreciate your contribution.
It is excellent proof-----scriptural writings are very important in the study
of ancient history of the WORLD. ----gee---you express yourself as if you
had a deprived childhood

The Brits fucked-up everything they touched after WW-2 in their Empire death spiral.

The Zionists killed over 600 British peacekeepers. That wasn't Britain's screw up.

By 15 May 1948, the population was 805,900, of which 649,600, i.e. 80.6%, were Jews and 156,000, i.e. 19.4%, were the remaining Palestinians of the region which was occupied and named as Israel later on.

In 1922 the census was..

The reported population in 1922 was 757,182, including the military and persons of foreign nationality.

The division into religious groups was 590,890 Muslims, 83,794 Jews, 73,024 Christians, 7,028 Druze, 408 Sikhs, 265 Baháʼís, 156 Metawalis, and 163 Samaritans

The Zionists killed over 600 British peacekeepers. That wasn't Britain's screw up.

By 15 May 1948, the population was 805,900, of which 649,600, i.e. 80.6%, were Jews and 156,000, i.e. 19.4%, were the remaining Palestinians of the region which was occupied and named as Israel later on.

In 1922 the census was..

The reported population in 1922 was 757,182, including the military and persons of foreign nationality.

The division into religious groups was 590,890 Muslims, 83,794 Jews, 73,024 Christians, 7,028 Druze, 408 Sikhs, 265 Baháʼís, 156 Metawalis, and 163 Samaritans
what happened to the Baha'is? You got the stats for Iran, Israel, Jordan---in 1980? You got the stats for 600 AD vs 1300 AD in IRAN?

In 1922 the census was..

The Zionists terrorists also bombed the King David Hotel.

1701125299178.png

The Zionists terrorists also bombed the King David Hotel.

View attachment 864824
so? The King David Hotel was a BUILDING---no longer being used as a HOTEL---it was a BRITISH ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING involved in oppression
of jews -----including denial of migration, imprisonment, comprehensive dis-
armament etc. The situation was one of REVOLUTIONARY WAR

so? The King David Hotel was a BUILDING---no longer being used as a HOTEL---it was a BRITISH ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING involved in oppression
of jews -----including denial of migration, imprisonment, comprehensive dis-
armament etc. The situation was one of REVOLUTIONARY WAR

No 23 Brits were killed in the bomb just google king david hotel ya'll.

The Jews er, Zionists have no problem killing their own allies Remember the USS Liberty.

No 23 Brits were killed in the bomb just google king david hotel ya'll.

The Jews er, Zionists have no problem killing their own allies Remember the USS Liberty.

right---not brits died in the american revolutionary war? no brits died in the Indian war of Independence? No Jews were killed by Brits in the Israel war of Independence? The British were not the ALLIES of jews. Of course I remember the USS LIberty I WAS AN OFFICER IN THE US NAVY. I know about lots of US
Navy maritime accidents and friendly fire in which sailors died----LOTS AND LOTS

right---not brits died in the american revolutionary war? no brits died in the Indian war of Independence? No Jews were killed by Brits in the Israel war of Independence? The British were not the ALLIES of jews. Of course I remember the USS LIberty I WAS AN OFFICER IN THE US NAVY. I know about lots of US
Navy maritime accidents and friendly fire in which sailors died----LOTS AND LOTS

Of course you were and I am an astronaut. Officers are college graduates and you write like a fith grader. A dumb one at that.

Forum List

Back