Which Side Are You On?

I stand on the side of the Israelis and against the murdering terrorists called Hamas.

:thup: Israel has every right to defend herself against rocket attacks by cowards. She will be no victim. :thup:

We all have a right to defend ourselves and indeed, America should come to the aid of any nation being invaded by another. However, no matter how offensive rocket attacks are, this is not the point. The point is that we did not come to the aid of the Palestinians when, initially, they were being attacked by the Israelis, so now we feel justified in helping the Israelis when they are being attacked by the Arabs when all they are doing is futilely trying to get back what was stolen from them in the first place.

Its like when a bully steals a kids lunch money when no one was watching. Then later, the victim tries to get his money back from the bully and gets arrested for attempted robbery. Yes, Hamas is wrong, but they also have right on their side, the right to protect and fight for what belongs to them.

Oh I forgot, the UN said its okay for the bully to steal the kids money. In this case, I really feel sorry for lousy thieving kid and hope he gets what's coming to him.

Rocket attacks are merely offensive are they? Trust me. If rockets were raining down on Detroit or Buffalo or Niagara Falls on a day to day basis from Canada the US government would find them more than offensive.

No other nation on the planet would put up with the bullshit that Israel does.

I often hear that from the anti-Israel choir: "I am no fan of Hamas, but..."

It a shame you never read beyond the “but…” because it is there to imply that both side of the conflict are responsible for the worst crimes against humanity.

No, it's not. It's there to allow the author to pretend he's not just a mindless anti-Semitic twit. Once one admits the actions of Hamas not only justify but require an IDF response, the "but" disappears.

I often hear that from the anti-Israel choir: "I am no fan of Hamas, but..."

...All I know is that two things are necessary to end a war; a cessation of fighting and a reconciliation of the grievances held by both warring factions. You want none of these two solutions and instead point to all the nasty and vile things Hamas has done and conclude that they justify the destruction and any Arab capable of holding a gun. I guess according the new and revised rules of war, genocide is now an acceptable objective of modern warfare.

Disarming Hamas is not genocide but rather is a service to those oppressed Gazan "refugees." For one such as you that clearly is of no concern.

There is no rationality on either side of the fence, hence, my side wanes from day to day. I don't have to pick a side. Both parties share condemnation.

Israel wants all of the Holy Land, which doesn't belong to them, just like the land they are already squatting on. That is the root of the conflict, two people, one land. There's no way to make peace without a slaughter on that...

They have had control of all of it a few times. Why if that was their goal do they keep giving it back to those that want to kill them?

The peace and slaughter you hope for is predicated on the Jews being the slaughtered. Israel never does go for the slaughter of their enemies. Those on your side always do call for their elimination. Will you really be happy if there's a single Jew alive anywhere on the planet?

Exactly as bin Laden hoped. Congrats...

Whaaa? Bin Laden wanted to turn all rational peeps against Muslims? Did I miss something? :cuckoo:
Rational? Your kind isn't rational, he was rational. Your kind react like children, exactly as he expected you to.

You have got to be fucking kidding me. You are actually on the side of Bin Laden now as well as calling for the death of all Jews? Is there a terrorist dick out there that you won't suck?

Whaaa? Bin Laden wanted to turn all rational peeps against Muslims? Did I miss something? :cuckoo:
Rational? Your kind isn't rational, he was rational. Your kind react like children, exactly as he expected you to.

You have got to be fucking kidding me. You are actually on the side of Bin Laden now as well as calling for the death of all Jews? Is there a terrorist dick out there that you won't suck?

I'm on the side of people who are rational, and he was rational. He got exactly what he wanted, the West at war with the Muslims. Credit where credit is due, which requires that one be rational so you won't understand...

Exactly as bin Laden hoped. Congrats...

Got it! Bin Laden was rational. You are rational. Those who react negatively to Bin Laden and you are children. Woo. You gotta share whatever you're smoking, Princess.

Got it! Bin Laden was rational. You are rational. Those who react negatively to Bin Laden and you are children. Woo. You gotta share whatever you're smoking, Princess.
What I smoke are your little childish asses. Carry on...

I'm on the side of people who are rational, and he was rational. He got exactly what he wanted, the West at war with the Muslims. Credit where credit is due, which requires that one be rational so you won't understand...

Killing 3000 people at work was rational? Killing all of the Jews off is rational? Yeah I don't feel the need to understand a total fucking nut job like you.

Why if that was their goal do they keep giving it back to those that want to kill them?
They don't.

As for the Jews being eliminated, a decent argument can be made for that. They are way more trouble than they are worth.

And there it is. PMH is a dime-a-dozen Nazi skank. Who'd have thought it? :lol:
I could make a decent argument for getting rid of your kind as well. Bin Laden had a decent argument for getting rid of the US. Next time try being something like a grownup instead of a child screaming Jew-hater...

Forum List

Back