Which person as a third party candidate could beat Biden and Trump in 3 way race?

Is Biden hailed as an economic miracle maker?

Failure is failure. So you are going to argue no one ever expected Biden to be financially responsible?

You can't really condemn Trump without also condemning Biden. (and Bush and Obama before them)

Failure is failure. So you are going to argue no one ever expected Biden to be financially responsible?
He is. Biden has always been a neoliberal. And neoliberalism is the economic system we work under. Biden didn't promise you anything different.
Trump on the other hand ran on political iconoclasm, somebody who would shake things up, drain the swamp and make us great again. That fucker didn't even try

He is. Biden has always been a neoliberal. And neoliberalism is the economic system we work under. Biden didn't promise you anything different.
Trump on the other hand ran on political iconoclasm, somebody who would shake things up, drain the swamp and make us great again. That fucker didn't even try

I never argued he did. You are arguing that everyone expected Biden to fail at economics. That is going to be a huge burden on future generations.

It's either wrong or you support it.

I never argued he did. You are arguing that everyone expected Biden to fail at economics. That is going to be a huge burden on future generations.

It's either wrong or you support it.
I don't know what everyone expected. I never expected Biden to make a significant departure from the usual, the customary. And he didn't

That's what all the Democrats and Republicans keep saying ... wishful thinking?
Nah, that's pretty much how it is. I wouldn't call it 'rigged' as much as I would 'unintended consequences.'

In a system that gives the keys to the kingdom to the 50%+1, two parties are inevitable. A third-partier would be better off aligning with one or the other and guiding its direction from within.

That's what all the Democrats and Republicans keep saying ... wishful thinking?
The odds are set up against it.

They have to have a nationwide network in every single state, to qualify the independent on every state ballot.... so to get enough electoral vote to win...

They get zero electors for coming in 2 nd, the winner takes all electors.

If states issued electors proportionately, by how the votes came in, there is at least a better chance for the independent to win

As example, If the Indie came in a strong second on all ballot votes in most all states, while the Dems won some states and repubs won some states, but the Indy is always a strong second, with maybe a win or two in some states.... the odds increase for an Indy, slightly more, than if it were not proportional.

ODYtODcyNC5qcGVn.jpeg

Nah, that's pretty much how it is. I wouldn't call it 'rigged' as much as I would 'unintended consequences.'

In a system that gives the keys to the kingdom to the 50%+1, two parties are inevitable. A third-partier would be better off aligning with one or the other and guiding its direction from within.
No; the system is far too rigged.

It’s like saying nuns should join MS-13 to make change from within.

All you’re going to get is raped/dismembered nuns.

Forum List

Back