Cult of party vs cult of personality

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
That is they way I see things with Trump and the DNC. Trump supporters will swear by him saying he is the most righteous of warriors to defeat corruption and have utopia, as where democrats swear that their party is the most righteous of warriors and all we need to do is destroy Trump to have utopia.

Guess what, they are both wrong.

So which cult is superior in terms of controlling the populace? I think it is the cult of party, which never dies. Just look at states like California and New York who think that a one-party system is the best form of democracy.

They really believe that.

Last edited:
The Left is all about control. You have to control us all to save the planet, do you not?

Freedom is the biggest danger to the Left, like the freedom to vote for an opposing party to the DNC. That is insurrection and fascism.
I don't feel anyone has the power to control me and I have no interest in controlling anyone else. The only thing that is controlling you is your fear.

Even Trump's most ardent supporters would never use the word, "righteous" to describe him. He was merely the best President of the past hundred years, despite constant sabotage by Democrats, the Deep State (permanent government employees), and the non-Fox Media.

If only he could get four years without sabotage.

Even Trump's most ardent supporters would never use the word, "righteous" to describe him. He was merely the best President of the past hundred years, despite constant sabotage by Democrats, the Deep State (permanent government employees), and the non-Fox Media.

Since Trump sabotages himself that's impossible.

John Adams said that we must be a "government of laws and not of men ."
The Democrat Party loathes the constitution because it was designed to protect the citizens from a rogue and tyrannical government.
The Democrats are a government of men who lie and cheat and do whatever they want to gain and maintain their power.
This is what their phony Russian Collusion and their phony Jan 6 Insurrection was all about.
This is what their phony Trump indictments is all about.

I don't feel anyone has the power to control me and I have no interest in controlling anyone else. The only thing that is controlling you is your fear.
You must destroy Orange man, which means voting straight D.

Then when you are done, finish off anyone that comes after him, which means voting straight D.

That is your mission. That is your purpose in life.

It is who you are.

Exactly. In 2016 Trump won the nomination as America's choice to fight evil. He won the election and did a very good job. Evil has many allies, however, even in the Republican party. But if he somehow wins the nomination he certainly gets my vote to save America.

That is they way I see things with Trump and the DNC. Trump supporters will swear by him saying he is the most righteous of warriors to defeat corruption and have utopia, as where democrats swear that their party is the most righteous of warriors and all we need to do is destroy Trump to have utopia.

Guess what, they are both wrong.

So which cult is superior in terms of controlling the populace? I think it is the cult of party, which never dies. Just look at states like California and New York who think that a one-party system is the best form of democracy.

They really believe that.
There are different levels of corruption. In my lifetime, the two most corrupt presidents were Bush and Trump.

Reagan made a deal with Iran to hold the hostages until after the election. Then Iran Contra. Clinton lied about a BJ. Hillary, like everyone else, broke the rules and used her private emails. Obama did fast and furious. I'm sure Bush 1 did some illegal shit. But none of them were criminal presidents.

Bush 2 lied us into Iraq and stole his two elections. Trump has 4 cases against him none of which are witch hunts. Both men should be in jail.

I don't think the Democrats are innocent. They lobbyists get to them too. But for god sakes if you don't see the difference between trump's level of abuse of power and everyone else, I guess there's nothing I can say.

There are different levels of corruption. In my lifetime, the two most corrupt presidents were Bush and Trump.

Reagan made a deal with Iran to hold the hostages until after the election. Then Iran Contra. Clinton lied about a BJ. Hillary, like everyone else, broke the rules and used her private emails. Obama did fast and furious. I'm sure Bush 1 did some illegal shit. But none of them were criminal presidents.

Bush 2 lied us into Iraq and stole his two elections. Trump has 4 cases against him none of which are witch hunts. Both men should be in jail.

I don't think the Democrats are innocent. They lobbyists get to them too. But for god sakes if you don't see the difference between trump's level of abuse of power and everyone else, I guess there's nothing I can say.
You have Biden as a sitting President that has a son that made millions of dollars from communist China for doing God only knows what, and did not report it to the IRS. Then you have a money trail that extends to the entire Biden family, again, not reported to the IRS.

And Biden gets his drug addicted son off felony charges for registering a gun while taking illicit drugs, and you don't mention any of it.

Why?

Are you getting some of the Red China money?

You have Biden as a sitting President that has a son that made millions of dollars from communist China for doing God only knows what, and did not report it to the IRS. Then you have a money trail that extends to the entire Biden family, again, not reported to the IRS.

And Biden gets his drug addicted son off felony charges for registering a gun while taking illicit drugs, and you don't mention any of it.

Why?

Are you getting some of the Red China money?
This is what I'm talking about. Hunter is basically white privilege. And excuse me but the first time Hunter was put on a Board of Directors he was appointed by GW Bush.

If Hunter is guilty then so is Jared and Trump himself. Trump broke the emoluments clause constantly as POTUS so spare me the Biden bullshit. Petty and pathetic.

If Biden's son is all you got, I'd say he's an honest president.

This is what I'm talking about. Hunter is basically white privilege. And excuse me but the first time Hunter was put on a Board of Directors he was appointed by GW Bush.

If Hunter is guilty then so is Jared and Trump himself. Trump broke the emoluments clause constantly as POTUS so spare me the Biden bullshit. Petty and pathetic.

So it's cult of party for you, got it!

Wait..........wut?

You failed to address any of my points

You do realize this, right?

And understand that conservatives think "W" is just as bad, if not worse, than Biden

And Trump's children? Did they commit any felonies and not report their taxes?

Really?

You people are an absolute laughing stock to anyone not apart of your DNC cult.

Because you are an SJW lemming, the faux "rebel" that still clings to the illusion of being the counterculture when you are the Engine of the State now.

Exactly, the so called rebels/hippies of the 60's have turned into exactly that which they supposedly protested and fought against, now that they have the authority, power, and money, they are drunk on it. A bunch of soulless hypocrites that have been a blight on this country for 60 years.

Trump supporters will swear by him saying he is the most righteous of warriors to defeat corruption and have utopia
You left something pertinent out of that line. It should go on to say........even though he is a bloviating, brain dead, corrupt, sexual offender who has been indicted 4 times for various crimes including attempting a coup.

Wait..........wut?

You failed to address any of my points

And understand that conservatives think "W" is just as bad, if not worse, than Biden

And Trump's children? Did they commit any felonies and not report their taxes?

Really?

You people are an absolute laughing stock to anyone not apart of your DNC cult.

Trump Corporations actually was found guilty of not paying their taxes. And you want Trump to win again? I'm not voting for Hunter why are you voting for Trump if his corporations got caught not paying their taxes? Fucking hypocrite.

You left something pertinent out of that line. It should go on to say........even though he is a bloviating, brain dead, corrupt, sexual offender who has been indicted 4 times for various crimes including attempting a coup.
Birds of a feather flock together

Rudy Giuliani on Sunday said he has new “scientific evidence” that 2020 election fraud actually happened ― and that he intends to use it to prove his innocence in the Georgia criminal case against him.

Why didn’t he use this evidence in 2020?

“There are things we didn’t present then [in 2020] because over the next couple of years, a lot of people did a lot of work and have been able to produce more witnesses and what I would call scientific evidence that is very persuasive,”

Giuliani said the case hinged on whether he and Trump really believed there were “sufficient ground” to argue there was a “crooked” election. “He believed it and I did,” Giuliani said

Giuliani, who intends to have the case moved to federal court, said the “scientific evidence” would establish that he had good reason to allege the election was fixed and to pursue action.

I doubt that RUDY.

Giuliani’s eye-rolling declaration, after he spewed baseless claims of ballot corruption and unsuccessfully litigated them in court, followed Trump’s dubious promise to publicly present evidence that would clear his own name. Trump later canceled the news conference.

Like Trump the financially strapped Giuliani faces legal challenges on several other fronts.

He is being sued by Dominion and Smartmatic for spreading lies that their voting services manipulated the 2020 count in President Joe Biden’s favor. The former New York City mayor is also being sued for defamation by two Georgia election workers. (He already admitted to making false and defamatory statements about them but claims they didn’t cause damage). And he has been accused by a former employee of coercing her into sex.

Rudy Giuliani Says He Has 'Scientific' Proof Of Election Fraud To Exonerate Him

i

This is what a cult looks like.

IMG_5704.jpeg

If you believe your Dear Leader over your spouse, you might be in a cult.

Forum List

Back