Which major party is Dumber, Repubs or Dems

Who is dumber?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really??? Are you seriously expecting to get an objective answer to this question..HERE? on USMB????

LOL
No, I am not expecting a serious answer. I have a very clear understanding of what this site is. All cognitive users on USMB know what this site is, and we come here to be entertained by the people who don’t know what this site is.

America should never bend over backwards for victim groups. America needs to bring the church back into schools, government, and society.
The two most gullible groups of people on the planet...........Teabaggers and evangelicals.

Since you call your political opponents the enemy that makes you an extremist or far-right republican. Sorry to be you. You are a danger to yourself and others.
And yet Obama had his "emeries" list

Trump dethroned Reagan as the most corrupt president in US history.
Teabaggers love their criminal politicians.
Ha ha exactly.
Reagan, the only president to pronounce that the Govt was the problem then over see an increase in Govt spending by 35%. Somehow it didn’t make sense. He ran on a platform to reduce the size of Govt and balance the budget and ended up doing the complete opposite.

Reagan literally suffered from dementia before our eyes. He had to be led around like a puppy dog his second term.

Ha ha exactly.
Reagan, the only president to pronounce that the Govt was the problem then over see an increase in Govt spending by 35%. Somehow it didn’t make sense. He ran on a platform to reduce the size of Govt and balance the budget and ended up doing the complete opposite.

Reagan literally suffered from dementia before our eyes. He had to be led around like a puppy dog his second term.
"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
January 20 1981.

Then Reagan proved it.

The presidency of Ronald Reagan was marked by numerous scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any president of the United States.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
January 20 1981.

Then Reagan proved it.

The presidency of Ronald Reagan was marked by numerous scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any president of the United States.
Exactly…..
The right would have you believe that giving everyone ( including minorities and poor) affordable access to health care is govt over reach, but using the gov for retribution and woman’s rights denial….gee, that’s fine with them.

Reagan boosted the size of the gov like few before.

Exactly…..
The right would have you believe that giving everyone ( including minorities and poor) affordable access to health care is govt over reach, but using the gov for retribution and woman’s rights denial….gee, that’s fine with them.

Reagan boosted the size of the gov like few before.

These Charts Show How Ronald Reagan Actually ...​

1706981630242.png
Mother Jones
https://www.motherjones.com › politics › 2014/12 › r...

Dec 30, 2014 — Under Reagan, the federal workforce increased by about 324,000 to almost 5.3 million people. (The new hires weren't just soldiers to fight the ...

These Charts Show How Ronald Reagan Actually ...

View attachment 897068
Mother Jones
https://www.motherjones.com › politics › 2014/12 › r...
Dec 30, 2014 — Under Reagan, the federal workforce increased by about 324,000 to almost 5.3 million people. (The new hires weren't just soldiers to fight the ...
👍🏼
And this was interesting in your reference. Compared to other repugnants including Reagan, “By the end of Clinton’s second terms, the federal workforce was at its smallest size in decades.”

Geesus, the repugnants here would have you believe they can add and subtract. They can’t. They are math/ science illiterate. They will never have a handle on the economy OR good governance till they do.

I think it should be a shared victory. Both sides are exceedingly dumb and deserve to be recognized for their accomplishment.
When one side completely dismisses science, math and the constitution, it’s not the same shared stupidity.

What it comes down to me and Trump is this: I already know he grates on me like .50 grit sandpaper, but he did manage to accomplish both of my goals, that is to keep the Wicked Witch of Little Rock out of the White House and protect the Supreme Court. Plus as a bonus, give Leftists total conniption fits. Basically, it is about the social issues with me and for a party to outright support all kinds of sexual perversion even Paedophilia, abortion, and racial divide means I cannot in good conscience ever vote Democrat. Especially now that there are ZERO Conservatives in that party at all.

What it comes down to me and Trump is this: I already know he grates on me like .50 grit sandpaper, but he did manage to accomplish both of my goals, that is to keep the Wicked Witch of Little Rock out of the White House and protect the Supreme Court. Plus as a bonus, give Leftists total conniption fits. Basically, it is about the social issues with me and for a party to outright support all kinds of sexual perversion even Paedophilia, abortion, and racial divide means I cannot in good conscience ever vote Democrat. Especially now that there are ZERO Conservatives in that party at all.
You are one dumb fuck , the piece of shit is a traitor to this country. and he is your man. So you are just another scumbag licking his ass.

Trump drives their little hate engines , so he is their God and leader. Yup hate driven and stupid. That defines every one of them.

What it comes down to me and Trump is this: I already know he grates on me like .50 grit sandpaper, but he did manage to accomplish both of my goals, that is to keep the Wicked Witch of Little Rock out of the White House and protect the Supreme Court. Plus as a bonus, give Leftists total conniption fits.
That's not a bonus. And we need to get over such childish nonsense. We can't sustain government when half the people hate the leadership.

That's not a bonus. And we need to get over such childish nonsense. We can't sustain government when half the people hate the leadership.
We played nicey-nice with the enemy for a long with the end result of repeatedly getting stabbed in the backs. Why the fuck should we trust a party and people hell bend on twisting and contorting the US into something I would not wish on my children?

Forum List

Back