Which person as a third party candidate could beat Biden and Trump in 3 way race?

Both the GOP and DNC have attacked DeSantis more than any other candidate

And just think, more than Biden and Trump.

DeSantis targeted by more negative expenditures than Biden and Trump combined

By in large, the media steers and controls elections.

That's interesting. Given Ron was sucking up to Jeb Bush and Karl Rove and went to Israel and kissed that wall, you'd think that would've stopped.

The left wing homos are completely out of control haters. They HATE Ron. It is probably them....

It is the best question we have. Both of these two have over 50% negatives, both are closer in reality to 60% than 50%, and both are seriously old. Trump is clearly "younger" in mind and body than Joe, but he is old OLD OLD... REALLY OLD.

If Jesse Ventura was young and healthy he would be a great candidate, but he is neither now.

Newt and Dick Armey and the rest of the Gingrich Revolution are also really old.

Laugh if you may, but someone like Kevin Sorbo could decide to go for it, and if he "has it" in debate format, watch out. We need a hero, and Kevin excelled at playing one.

It is there. Make no mistake, if it is Trump vs. Biden, the third party path to the WH would be more open than ever....

The problem is that there does not appear to be that someone, yet, who can "fill the void."
I would love to see a RFK jr/ Tulsi Gabbard ticket as Independent

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
I would love to see a RFK jr/ Tulsi Gabbard ticket as Independent

I just don't know about RFKjr. I like a lot of what he says, but he isn't a great campaigner, and his history is a bit more checkered than I knew. RFKjr is also quite old. I doubt he can pull it off.

A ticket of Vivek and RFKjr., that's my favorite. Young healthy super intelligent Prez with all the right ideas from a libertarian perspective backed up by an older, seen it all patriotic American VP like RFKjr.

But we are dreaming here. We need someone to pay attention, notice the opportunity, put together a great team, and go for it.

America deserves better than another Trump/Biden "election" with Chris Wray "enforcing" it...

I think that a third party candidate with real campaign to unite the country, rather than further divide us, could make it happen. I'm hoping people are finally fed up with the two-party shitshow.

But I hope that every election. We seem to be stuck on stupid.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
I just don't know about RFKjr. I like a lot of what he says, but he isn't a great campaigner, and his history is a bit more checkered than I knew. RFKjr is also quite old. I doubt he can pull it off.

A ticket of Vivek and RFKjr., that's my favorite. Young healthy super intelligent Prez with all the right ideas from a libertarian perspective backed up by an older, seen it all patriotic American VP like RFKjr.

But we are dreaming here. We need someone to pay attention, notice the opportunity, put together a great team, and go for it.

America deserves better than another Trump/Biden "election" with Chris Wray "enforcing" it...
Rfk has said some things recently on Jimmy Dore that give me pause namely how vigorously he defended Israel and their human rights violations. He also seems to flip flop on the 2nd Amendment and not 100% sure if he's a climate tyrant or not but the left hates him and he hates all the things I feel are killing this country (big pharma,
bureaucracy, the deep state) think him and Tulsi would beat Biden and Kamala. And a debate of him vs Trump would be fantastic

• Thanks

Forum List

Back