Which is Most Important in a Wife/Spouse?

Which of these 3 is MOST important to you in a Spouse?

• Cooking Skills

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Cleaning Skills

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Financial Skills

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Yes! - Believe it or not a lot of people are clueless about how & what chemical cleans each type of stain, build-up, scum & type of surface without permanently damaging it.

:lol: Come on, don't be silly. Anyone can clean. People who do not clean are lazy and scummy. Unless you are talking about the mentally challenged, then no. Anyone is quite capable of cleaning and it is not a "skill". Good grief. :rolleyes-41:
No. Thats not even close to being true. Its a skill to know how to clean. If you are correct then the vast majority of humans are lazy and scummy.

What??? It's certainly not a skill where I come from. Lol. That's hilarious.
Maybe you dont know what skill means? Anything you have to learn to do is a skill. Show me one person that knows how to clean without being taught. Practically everything we do that is not guided by our automatic system is a skill.

Me. It's pretty self explanatory unless you're retarded.
Personal anecdotes dont qualify. There is no way to verify that. Even so no one believes you learned how to clean without someone teaching you.

Derrrr, what do I do with this stuff that says "window cleaner" and paper towels. :alcoholic:
How do you know it says window cleaner?

Seriously, you are an argumentative moron. If you think cleaning is a skill, then you know some retards or you are a retard.

Either you see where I am going or you are deflecting. You wouldnt know what cleaning was if someone had not taught you.

Derrrr, what do I do with this stuff that says "window cleaner" and paper towels. :alcoholic:

Seriously, you are an argumentative moron. If you think cleaning is a skill, then you know some retards or you are a retard.

Either you see where I am going or you are deflecting. You wouldnt know what cleaning was if someone had not taught you.

You moron. Is washing your body a skill? What about brushing your teeth?

"Retards" are some of the most loving, sincere and wonderful people I know. I wish I could be a day in the mind of my cousin.

That was a wonderful compliment you gave Asclepias.

Yes they are skills. You do realize that in europe people didnt wash themselves because they thought water contained evil spirits right? Also you do realize that brushing your teeth was not common place before one of the world wars and was actually a matter of national security dont you?

Pepsodent: How a tooth brushing habit fixed a national hygiene problem – NoDaysOff Magazine

Yes they are skills. You do realize that in europe people didnt wash themselves because they thought water contained evil spirits right? Also you do realize that brushing your teeth was not common place before one of the world wars and was actually a matter of national security dont you?

None of that makes it a "skill." A 2-year-old can do it.

Yes if they are taught how to do it which makes it a skill.

Okay, to you it is a skill. To me, it is just common sense.

Common sense is also a acquired skill. Didnt anyone let you know this?

Executives: Workers Stink

Last edited:

Look, I don't consider cleaning a skill, okay you annoying SOB? My God, but you are annoying. That is a really bad quality.

Look, I don't consider cleaning a skill, okay you annoying SOB? My God, but you are annoying. That is a really bad quality.
Doesnt matter what you consider. The fact is that cleaning is a skill. Youre only annoyed because you like existing in your bubble of ignorance with no interruptions. If you post something ignorant I will address it so no one else gets infected.

Doesnt matter what you consider. The fact is that cleaning is a skill. Youre only annoyed because you like existing in your bubble of ignorance with no interruptions. If you post something ignorant I will address it so no one else gets infected.

Get lost, will you? If you want to consider someone who cleans their house and body to be skilled, then you are an idiot. End of story.

Get lost, will you? If you want to consider someone who cleans their house and body to be skilled, then you are an idiot. End of story.

No I wont get lost. The facts are that cleaning is a skill. Nothing you say can change that.

No I wont get lost. The facts are that cleaning is a skill. Nothing you say can change that.

Shut the hell up then. I don't care about what you think is a fact. You think all kinds of bullshit as "facts."

Shut the hell up then. I don't care about what you think is a fact. You think all kinds of bullshit as "facts."
No. I wont shut up either. If you cant take it then leave the thread. Of course you care what I think is a fact. Thats why you tried to argue that cleaning was not a skill. If you didnt care you would have never started arguing your failed position.

No. I wont shut up either. If you cant take it then leave the thread. Of course you care what I think is a fact. Thats why you tried to argue that cleaning was not a skill. If you didnt care you would have never started arguing your failed position.

I don't care what you think. To me, cleaning is not a skill. That's all there is to it. You certainly are not going to convince me otherwise. Lol.

I don't care what you think. To me, cleaning is not a skill. That's all there is to it. You certainly are not going to convince me otherwise. Lol.
I hope you can forgive yourself for not knowing something that was never taught to you but your desire to be willfully ignorant doesnt speak well for your future.

"If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you."

Forum List

Back