Which is Most Important in a Wife/Spouse?

Which of these 3 is MOST important to you in a Spouse?

• Cooking Skills

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Cleaning Skills

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Financial Skills

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Get lost, will you? If you want to consider someone who cleans their house and body to be skilled, then you are an idiot. End of story.

No I wont get lost. The facts are that cleaning is a skill. Nothing you say can change that.

Shut the hell up then. I don't care about what you think is a fact. You think all kinds of bullshit as "facts."
No. I wont shut up either. If you cant take it then leave the thread. Of course you care what I think is a fact. Thats why you tried to argue that cleaning was not a skill. If you didnt care you would have never started arguing your failed position.

I don't care what you think. To me, cleaning is not a skill. That's all there is to it. You certainly are not going to convince me otherwise. Lol.
I hope you can forgive yourself for not knowing something that was never taught to you but your desire to be willfully ignorant doesnt speak well for your future.

"If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you."

Now, you're just going off the deep end. :cuckoo: Quit acting like a tard.

No I wont get lost. The facts are that cleaning is a skill. Nothing you say can change that.

Shut the hell up then. I don't care about what you think is a fact. You think all kinds of bullshit as "facts."
No. I wont shut up either. If you cant take it then leave the thread. Of course you care what I think is a fact. Thats why you tried to argue that cleaning was not a skill. If you didnt care you would have never started arguing your failed position.

I don't care what you think. To me, cleaning is not a skill. That's all there is to it. You certainly are not going to convince me otherwise. Lol.
I hope you can forgive yourself for not knowing something that was never taught to you but your desire to be willfully ignorant doesnt speak well for your future.

"If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you."

Youre just being willfully ignorant which I wont tolerate. I will make sure you learn concepts you never knew existed.

Youre just being willfully ignorant which I wont tolerate. I will make sure you learn concepts you never knew existed.

Oh well. That's your problem I guess. I will just ignore you. No worries for me. :D

Oh well. That's your problem I guess. I will just ignore you. No worries for me. :D
You cant ignore me. You and I both know that. :laugh:

It's not so much she can't ignore you, she just can't let anyone have the last word....

It's not so much she can't ignore you, she just can't let anyone have the last word....
I know. Thats why she is so easy to frustrate. :laugh:

Sure I can. I have before and I can now.

Like I told you, if you want to think of cleaning, brushing your teeth and bringing out the garbage as "skills," then I just think you are quite a strange dude. I don't take you seriously anyways.

That's what this place is for, not sharing your frustrated sex life. Lol. :D

Once again, this is not Ashley Madison. ;)

Like I told you, if you want to think of cleaning, brushing your teeth and bringing out the garbage as "skills," then I just think you are quite a strange dude. I don't take you seriously anyways.
No you cant ignore me. You have tried before as you admitted but have been drawn back like a moth to the flame.

Like I told you, your ignorance of what a skill is doesnt excuse you from being willfully ignorant.

No you cant ignore me. You have tried before as you admitted but have been drawn back like a moth to the flame.

Like I told you, your ignorance of what a skill is doesnt excuse you from being willfully ignorant.

Look, there is nothing to argue about. We have different opinions on what consists of a skill. So let it go. Like I told you, I don't really like you, so your opinion doesn't really mean anything to mean and I'm certainly not going to take any of your opinions to heart, so you are just really wasting your time.

Look, there is nothing to argue about. We have different opinions on what consists of a skill. So let it go. Like I told you, I don't really like you, so your opinion doesn't really mean anything to mean and I'm certainly not going to take any of your opinions to heart, so you are just really wasting your time.
I'm not arguing. I'm teaching you. Your opinion doesnt matter. A skill is something learned. No one knows how to clean unless they are taught. I know despite your brave words my opinion does matter to you. Its evident by how hard you are trying to convince me you actually know what you are talking about.

I'm not arguing. I'm teaching you. Your opinion doesnt matter. A skill is something learned. No one knows how to clean unless they are taught. I know despite your brave words my opinion does matter to you. Its evident by how hard you are trying to convince me you actually know what you are talking about.

:blahblah: Last word.

Congrats. You won the internet.

Congrats. You won the internet.

As per usual.

Forum List

Back