Which is Most Important in a Wife/Spouse?

Which of these 3 is MOST important to you in a Spouse?

• Cooking Skills

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Cleaning Skills

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Financial Skills

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Which of these 3 things ONLY are MOST important for you for a spouse to have as a strong quality?

(1) Cooking Skills
(2) Housekeeping Skills
(3) Financial/Bookkeeping Skills

Let's assume they are very weak and/or lacking in the other 2.......

Willingness to learn financial skills and then using them will ease the burden of cleaning and cooking.

I love to cook!

Some people it just comes naturally - anyone can be willing to be good at them all. I am, but, I'm not really naturally good at any of them. It's all a struggle.

Cleaning to m always invokes 'definition of insanity is repeating an identical action expecting a different result.'

If it's just gonna get dirty again...:)

Definitely cooking for me.

I love to eat and I'm not that picky... I'd love a surprise feast every night, and would gladly keep the place spotless and the bank account too in exchange.....

Willingness to learn financial skills and then using them will ease the burden of cleaning and cooking.

I love to cook!

shut up.... so jealous....
Bonzi, you know you look good in your little apron.

... don't make me go there Jake....
And your French maid outfit. Or your accountant get up with your hair in a bun and wearing horned rim eye glasses. Ah, if only they were aware of the smouldering Bonzi inside.

I love to cook!

shut up.... so jealous....
Bonzi, you know you look good in your little apron.

... don't make me go there Jake....
And your French maid outfit. Or your accountant get up with your hair in a bun and wearing horned rim eye glasses. Ah, if only they were aware of the smouldering Bonzi inside.

Jake... I can't believe you.... shame shame! :eusa_naughty:

Sadly, none of the choices apply but if I had to choose it would be financial skills.

None of the above.

Why are you ALWAYS the contrarian....? WHY!!!!????? :dunno::tongue-44::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:

Just trying to respond honestly. A spouse is about love, not 'finding' a cook, a housekeeper, or an accountant.

Well that is a GIVEN ! I'm just saying of these 3 specific things, which would be most important or even preferential for your spouse to be excellent at? Of course we want to love, adore and be attracted to our mate!

Which of these 3 things ONLY are MOST important for you for a spouse to have as a strong quality?

(1) Cooking Skills
(2) Housekeeping Skills
(3) Financial/Bookkeeping Skills

Let's assume they are very weak and/or lacking in the other 2.......
Are you doing interviews?

Forum List

Back