Which is Most Important in a Wife/Spouse?

Which of these 3 is MOST important to you in a Spouse?

• Cooking Skills

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Cleaning Skills

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Financial Skills

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Of the three categories to choose from, if one were looking and selecting a potential wife, a female one, and the categories were best cooking skills, best house cleaning skills and best financial skills, on average, which category would have the potential wives with the biggest boobs?

I wonder why it's okay for men to have "preferences" but when women have preferences, they are called "stuck up bitches." ???
Inferiority complex. Any man that says a woman cant have preferences feels threatened.
Holy shit!!! I never thought I'd see the day... I actually agree with you on something. 100 percent.
The sun may never rise again...

Of the three categories to choose from, if one were looking and selecting a potential wife, a female one, and the categories were best cooking skills, best house cleaning skills and best financial skills, on average, which category would have the potential wives with the biggest boobs?

Whichever one sits on her ass the most. :D

I wonder why it's okay for men to have "preferences" but when women have preferences, they are called "stuck up bitches." ???
Inferiority complex. Any man that says a woman cant have preferences feels threatened.
Holy shit!!! I never thought I'd see the day... I actually agree with you on something. 100 percent.
The sun may never rise again...
I told you that sooner or later you would see the wisdom inherent in my posts. Just stop fighting and try to understand. Good job

I have confidence that my wife isn't going to spend tons of money on stupid shit or make bad investments. She's very intelligent and knows better.

Now she's been looking at a brand new Cadillac. She even brought one home to show me on a test drive. The four wheel steering is pretty cool. I bet it comes in handy for women in particular because they seem to have problems regarding that spatial orientation of vehicles.

I know she's likely going to buy it and it has a pretty hefty price tag. But I think it is worth it and will hold value.

Last edited:
Yanno, I know how to cook, I also know how to clean.

If she can take care of the finances and balance the books, I'm willing to keep a clean house and cook a decent meal for her.

I mean...................I did it for myself for around 12 years.................

"Retards" are some of the most loving, sincere and wonderful people I know. I wish I could be a day in the mind of my cousin.

That was a wonderful compliment you gave Asclepias.

That is not the point. I suppose you could petition the site to ban that word. Until then, it's not against the rules to use it.

I never said it was the point, and I never said it was against the rules either.

I was just giving my opinion...as you did.

Each item listed takes skill and discipline despite what some on the thread have stated. My definition of clean is not other people's. I am now told hey I cleaned but it isn't trinity clean. I wish I could cook as others do and I think that having everything ready at the same time is a true form of art. The hardest part of cooking is thinking of something that sounds good at the time. Finances again is a matter of total discipline and art. By finances I mean learning how to stretch a buck from household income. Not talking investments here. Not buying impulsively and always thinking of someone else when a purchase is made. Is this something for yourself only? Then put it back, it isn't needed. Save money to bless someone else with a gift. Get by on as little as possible and always sacrifice something for yourself to give to someone else

Forum List

Back