Which Came First Creation Or Evolution?

Not competition, but one truth. .

Religious communities around the world disagree with you. Not just scientists- but even the Catholic Church disagrees with you.

Your 'one truth' is nothing but the opinion of a small group of self selected quacks who believe that their interpretation of the big book of fairy tales is correct- and everyone else's- including that of science is wrong.

You act like that is news. Christians and Catholics have been split on doctrine since ancient times. Look up Council of Nicaea vs Council of Trent or Justification at Trent..

I do find it fascinating how your cult thinks of yourself as Christians and that Catholics are not Christians.

Yet, you won't take the time to understand the difference. You can't get past having faith and John 3:16. Both have that.

Oh I am very much clear on the differences between your cult and the Catholic Church.

I just always find it amusing when self professed Christians decide that those other guys over there are not 'real' Christians...........which is why we have hundreds of different Christian cults.

Mine is not the cult, so you are wrong once more. There are several cults listed here -- https://christiananswers.net/q-aiia/aiia-top10cults.html. In addition, your knowledge of evolution is shaky, so Satan can fill your head with more lies such as GMO foods are safe and you'd believe it.

[Q
I'm not advocating teaching Christianity, but creation science. Real science.

You are advocating teaching the tenets of an obscure Christian cult as if it is science.

Not obscure. It's the #1 selling non-fiction book on the planet, so you are wrong. And I stated only the science parts.

The Bible is the #1 selling book of fairy tales on the planet.

You just said you were not advocating teaching Christianity- but 'creation science'- which is nothing more than the tenets of your obscure Christian cult.

Not the Bible.

Religious communities around the world disagree with you. Not just scientists- but even the Catholic Church disagrees with you.

Your 'one truth' is nothing but the opinion of a small group of self selected quacks who believe that their interpretation of the big book of fairy tales is correct- and everyone else's- including that of science is wrong.

You act like that is news. Christians and Catholics have been split on doctrine since ancient times. Look up Council of Nicaea vs Council of Trent or Justification at Trent..

I do find it fascinating how your cult thinks of yourself as Christians and that Catholics are not Christians.

Yet, you won't take the time to understand the difference. You can't get past having faith and John 3:16. Both have that.

Oh I am very much clear on the differences between your cult and the Catholic Church.

I just always find it amusing when self professed Christians decide that those other guys over there are not 'real' Christians...........which is why we have hundreds of different Christian cults.

Mine is not the cult, so you are wrong once more. .

Absolutely is a cult. An offshoot of evangelical Christian movement.

There is a reason why you don't see the Presbyterian Creation museum or the Methodist Creation Museum or the Catholic Creation Museum or the Greek Orthodox Creation museum.

Most of Christianity doesn't subscribe to your cults wierd theories.

[Q

You are advocating teaching the tenets of an obscure Christian cult as if it is science.

Not obscure. It's the #1 selling non-fiction book on the planet, so you are wrong. And I stated only the science parts.

You just said you were not advocating teaching Christianity- but 'creation science'- which is nothing more than the tenets of your obscure Christian cult.

Not the Bible.

To be fair, the Bible is about the only game in town.

Most others have fallen out of favor

God did create space/time
Prove it.

The Big Bang was the beginning of space and time

At least, that is what science tells us.
So now God is the big bang.

God caused the Big Bang.

The space/time dimension we live in now is but one form of existence. Science tells us there are many others we have no way to comprehend.

Or maybe leprechauns.

Or maybe the Norse got it right.
The Origin of the Cosmos

Before there was soil, or sky, or any green thing, there was only the gaping abyss of Ginnungagap. This chaos of perfect silence and darkness lay between the homeland of elemental fire, Muspelheim, and the homeland of elemental ice, Niflheim.

Frost from Niflheim and billowing flames from Muspelheim crept toward each other until they met in Ginnungagap. Amid the hissing and sputtering, the fire melted the ice, and the drops formed themselves into Ymir (“Screamer”[1]), the first of the godlike but destructive giants. Ymir was a hermaphrodite and could reproduce asexually; when he slept, more giants leapt forth from his legs and from the sweat of his armpits.

As the frost continued to melt, a cow, Audhumla (“Abundance of Humming”[2]), emerged from it. She nourished Ymir with her milk, and she, in turn, was nourished by salt-licks in the ice. Her licks slowly uncovered Buri (“Progenitor”[3]), the first of the Aesir tribe of gods. Buri had a son named Bor (“Son”[4]), who married Bestla (perhaps “Wife”[5]), the daughter of the giant Bolthorn (“Baleful Thorn”[6]). The half-god, half-giant children of Bor and Bestla were Odin, who became the chief of the Aesir gods, and his two brothers, Vili and Ve.

Crazy story.

No, Genesis tells us that God created things in the order science tells us.

You know, the vegetation, then fish in the sea, then land animals, then man, etc.

Maybe this is why only the God of the Bible remains.

Again, your logic is flawed. How can Satan influence my life if he doesn't exist? Prior to this, you were claiming he doesn't exist.

Besides, I already said Jesus influences my life.
You suffer the same flaw,. How can Jesus influence your life if he doesn't exist?

No, Genesis tells us that God created things in the order science tells us.

You know, the vegetation, then fish in the sea, then land animals, then man, etc.
Also the light and darkness before the Sun, Moon and Stars.

It is funny to see all those that they claim to believe in evolution, yet do not practice or support it.
Whether you believe or support it or not, we are all practicing it.

And how are you practicing it?
And here I thought I had already seen the stupidest question of the day a few threads ago
LOL! I have noticed that Kosh is really good at making a total ass of himself.

Dr. Henry Morris, states, "One question remains. Assuming Satan to be the real source of the evolutionary concept, how did it originate in his mind? . . . A possible answer to this mystery could be that Satan, the father of lies, has not only deceived the whole world and the angelic hosts who followed him--he has even deceived himself! The only way he could really know about creation (just as the only way we can know about creation) was for God to tell him! . . . . He refused to believe and accept the Word of God concerning his own creation and place in God's economy . . . He therefore deceived himself into supposing that all things, including himself and including God, had been evolved by natural processes out of the primordial stuff of the universe. . . ." (Morris, Troubled Waters of Evolution, 1974, pp 74-75)."

He is correct in stating that we know about creation through the Bible or God's Word. Evolution came afterward as we see during the times of Paul, the Epicureans and Stoics.

http://www.huecotanks.com/debunk/devil.htm

"The Theory of Biological Evolution is most often associated with Charles Darwin, because it was Charles Darwin that proposed the mechanism of natural selection and accompanied that proposition with a large volume of empirical data providing evidence for biological evolution.

Darwin was not, however, the first person to propose an evolutionary explanation for the diversity of life on earth. In fact, evolutionary concepts about life date far back into history and arose in many different cultures. The Greeks developed a concept of evolution over 2,300 years ago that was basically equivalent to that of Charles Darwin's, but the early Christians opposed the idea and destroyed all of the works that promoted it or any other naturalistic explanations for earthly phenomena."

Understanding Evolution: History, Theory, Evidence, and Implictions

ETA: Both of my sources are atheist, so they could be lying. Still, the first one brings up an interesting question. We find science backs up the Bible, but science doesn't back up evolution. Thus, the first one is the truth and not the myth.
You do know that people believed in gods before the bible was written don't you?

The god in the bible is nothing but an amalgamation of all the gods that came before

Except that you are ignorant of God's revelation that came before the Bible. You touched upon it, but used it incorrectly.

God revealed to humans the general and special revelation. First, we see all of his creation -- the limitless sky, the earth, the plants and creatures on earth on how they work. Because these things exist, then God must exist as he's the one who created them. This is how humans came to understand God and his creation before the Bible -- general revelation. Thus, your argument shows that creation came first. Afterward, there was special revelation and this is how the Bible was written.

A less ignorant person would fall down on their knees and say my God this is the truth. How could I have been so blind? I will have faith and believe in God's creation.

Funny how you call people ignorant yet you are blind to anything but your own beliefs

It is funny to see all those that they claim to believe in evolution, yet do not practice or support it.

And here I thought I had already seen the stupidest question of the day a few threads ago

Says the far left drone..

Yet none of those claiming to believe in Evolution has proven they understand it or practice.

They just believe because they are told to believe!

Yet none of those claiming to believe in Evolution has proven they understand it or practice.

And you still do it.

It is not a matter of belief, it is science.

And you still do it.

It is not a matter of belief, it is science.

And the far left proves they believe because they are told so.

They do not understand it much less practice it.

[Q

Not the Bible.

To be fair, the Bible is about the only game in town.

Most others have fallen out of favor

Lots of alternatives to the Bible- including the Jewish Holy Book, the Koran, the Vedas- but that is not actually relevant- the Creationist Cult has an obscure interpretation of the Bible that is not embraced by most of Christianity.

Not competition, but one truth. .

The different groups are discussed constantly among Christians. It's easy enough and I pointed how one can.

ETA: Are you saying you are Catholic? They're even more strict. We can discuss the differences then.

What about your faith in fake science in order to justify your homosexuality or Hollywood values so you can continue its ways? Aren't you too biased to pronounce judgment?

We've established that creation came first and for some reason it was systematically eliminated from science. That's how the fake science came to be be in biology, geology, zoology and astronomy.

Last edited:
And the far left proves they believe because they are told so.
No, you are very confused. You religious nutballs who go against the evidence believe because "you are told so". Those who believe a fact confirmed by the entire global, scientific community "believe" because they trust the consensus of the experts, who are trusted to reach conclusions based on the evidence. Please get it right.

Dr. Henry Morris, states, "One question remains. Assuming Satan to be the real source of the evolutionary concept, how did it originate in his mind? . . . A possible answer to this mystery could be that Satan, the father of lies, has not only deceived the whole world and the angelic hosts who followed him--he has even deceived himself! The only way he could really know about creation (just as the only way we can know about creation) was for God to tell him! . . . . He refused to believe and accept the Word of God concerning his own creation and place in God's economy . . . He therefore deceived himself into supposing that all things, including himself and including God, had been evolved by natural processes out of the primordial stuff of the universe. . . ." (Morris, Troubled Waters of Evolution, 1974, pp 74-75)."

He is correct in stating that we know about creation through the Bible or God's Word. Evolution came afterward as we see during the times of Paul, the Epicureans and Stoics.

http://www.huecotanks.com/debunk/devil.htm

"The Theory of Biological Evolution is most often associated with Charles Darwin, because it was Charles Darwin that proposed the mechanism of natural selection and accompanied that proposition with a large volume of empirical data providing evidence for biological evolution.

Darwin was not, however, the first person to propose an evolutionary explanation for the diversity of life on earth. In fact, evolutionary concepts about life date far back into history and arose in many different cultures. The Greeks developed a concept of evolution over 2,300 years ago that was basically equivalent to that of Charles Darwin's, but the early Christians opposed the idea and destroyed all of the works that promoted it or any other naturalistic explanations for earthly phenomena."

Understanding Evolution: History, Theory, Evidence, and Implictions

ETA: Both of my sources are atheist, so they could be lying. Still, the first one brings up an interesting question. We find science backs up the Bible, but science doesn't back up evolution. Thus, the first one is the truth and not the myth.
You do know that people believed in gods before the bible was written don't you?

The god in the bible is nothing but an amalgamation of all the gods that came before

Except that you are ignorant of God's revelation that came before the Bible. You touched upon it, but used it incorrectly.

God revealed to humans the general and special revelation. First, we see all of his creation -- the limitless sky, the earth, the plants and creatures on earth on how they work. Because these things exist, then God must exist as he's the one who created them. This is how humans came to understand God and his creation before the Bible -- general revelation. Thus, your argument shows that creation came first. Afterward, there was special revelation and this is how the Bible was written.

A less ignorant person would fall down on their knees and say my God this is the truth. How could I have been so blind? I will have faith and believe in God's creation.

Funny how you call people ignorant yet you are blind to anything but your own beliefs

This is what was revealed in the Bible. Isn't there some basic understanding of God just because we can't explain the limitless heavens and how things came to be on earth and how they work. Around 1850, the atheist beliefs of uniformitarianism crept into geology. It eventually led to evolution and suddenly God, the supernatural and the Bible was systematically eliminated from science. Up until then the Bible was accepted as science backed it up even though it wasn't a science book.

So what you said of amalgamation of all the gods that came before is wrong. That's what I am pointing out.

Forum List

Back