Which Came First Creation Or Evolution?

Satan has power over you. He can cause some illnesses. He can cause some death like airplane crashes.
Hogwash, nothing but primitive superstition. Satan has you afraid of your own shadow.
Not superstition, but what's in the Bible.
Airplane crashes are in the bible!! :cuckoo:

It's not in the Bible, but Satan as prince of the power of the air is.

Here's one miracle of a soccer player which is difficult to explain. Had he been in spirit and recognized what his dream meant, then he probably would have changed his flight.

"A footballer who survived the Colombian plane tragedy was reading a Bible passage about 'being safe in the shadow of your wings' before the crash."

Colombian plane crash survivor read the Bible before crash | Daily Mail Online

Tsk, you won't be saved.
Neither will you!

OSAS.

The Bible warns against believing people like her. Archangels as messengers and protectors are true, but she's not channeling any archangel..

The Bible doesn't like competition clearly.

Nothing more nutty about her than any of our 'Creation Scientists'.....lol

Not competition, but one truth. .

Religious communities around the world disagree with you. Not just scientists- but even the Catholic Church disagrees with you.

Your 'one truth' is nothing but the opinion of a small group of self selected quacks who believe that their interpretation of the big book of fairy tales is correct- and everyone else's- including that of science is wrong.

You act like that is news. Christians and Catholics have been split on doctrine since ancient times. Look up Council of Nicaea vs Council of Trent or Justification at Trent..

I do find it fascinating how your cult thinks of yourself as Christians and that Catholics are not Christians.

Yet, you won't take the time to understand the difference. You can't get past having faith and John 3:16. Both have that.

>>there is no such thing as satan.n<<

You posting this sentence is evidence that there is. Satan is a deceiver.
You posting this sentence is evidence that there isn't a Satan.
See that was easy!

Your logic makes no sense at all, so will avoid the other posts ha ha.

>>You posting this sentence is evidence that there isn't a Satan.<<

My logic states that you denying Satan by posting the above shows that you have been deceived and deny Satan's existence, when he has already influenced your life.

God did not create sin, much like he did not create darkness. For you see, darkness does not really exist. The term dark is only used to denote a lack of light which is the only thing that is real.
Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

>>there is no such thing as satan.n<<

You posting this sentence is evidence that there is. Satan is a deceiver.
You posting this sentence is evidence that there isn't a Satan.
See that was easy!

Your logic makes no sense at all, so will avoid the other posts ha ha.

>>You posting this sentence is evidence that there isn't a Satan.<<

My logic states that you denying Satan by posting the above shows that you have been deceived and deny Satan's existence, when he has already influenced your life.
Satan has only influenced YOUR life.

God did not create sin, much like he did not create darkness. For you see, darkness does not really exist. The term dark is only used to denote a lack of light which is the only thing that is real.
Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

If does not say he formed darkness, rather, he formed what exists.

Then when light was formed, darkness described the absence of light. In that sense it was created.

I would love to see the Hebrew terms used.

Unfortunately, the translations at times are askew.

Then when light was formed, darkness described the absence of light. In that sense it was created.
It says he CREATES darkness.
Spin this verse.

Genesis 1:3 New International Version (NIV)
3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness.

It says he CREATES darkness.
Spin this verse.

Genesis 1:3 New International Version (NIV)
3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness.
God did create space/time, so in that sense darkness was created.

Later came the light.

Dr. Henry Morris, states, "One question remains. Assuming Satan to be the real source of the evolutionary concept, how did it originate in his mind? . . . A possible answer to this mystery could be that Satan, the father of lies, has not only deceived the whole world and the angelic hosts who followed him--he has even deceived himself! The only way he could really know about creation (just as the only way we can know about creation) was for God to tell him! . . . . He refused to believe and accept the Word of God concerning his own creation and place in God's economy . . . He therefore deceived himself into supposing that all things, including himself and including God, had been evolved by natural processes out of the primordial stuff of the universe. . . ." (Morris, Troubled Waters of Evolution, 1974, pp 74-75)."

He is correct in stating that we know about creation through the Bible or God's Word. Evolution came afterward as we see during the times of Paul, the Epicureans and Stoics.

http://www.huecotanks.com/debunk/devil.htm

"The Theory of Biological Evolution is most often associated with Charles Darwin, because it was Charles Darwin that proposed the mechanism of natural selection and accompanied that proposition with a large volume of empirical data providing evidence for biological evolution.

Darwin was not, however, the first person to propose an evolutionary explanation for the diversity of life on earth. In fact, evolutionary concepts about life date far back into history and arose in many different cultures. The Greeks developed a concept of evolution over 2,300 years ago that was basically equivalent to that of Charles Darwin's, but the early Christians opposed the idea and destroyed all of the works that promoted it or any other naturalistic explanations for earthly phenomena."

Understanding Evolution: History, Theory, Evidence, and Implictions

ETA: Both of my sources are atheist, so they could be lying. Still, the first one brings up an interesting question. We find science backs up the Bible, but science doesn't back up evolution. Thus, the first one is the truth and not the myth.
Creation. Evolution never occurred.

What's interesting to me is how Satan wasted no time in handing down evolution to King Nimrod. Also, he didn't think evolution was a lie or else he would've had to acknowledge creation was the truth. In this way, evolution is theory until something better comes down the road. Until then, we have to combat the spread of evolution in our schools and into our young minds.
In this way, evolution is theory until something better comes down the road.

good luck, evolution began with the inexorable creation of the living elements of the periodic table there is no reason to look any further for their physiology and the metaphysical forces that bind them together. funny they are not mentioned in the creationists 10,000 page document ... oh, was that the something about clay, of course. the purity of the universe.

Until then, we have to combat the spread of evolution in our schools and into our young minds.

images

bond to the rescue ...

>>good luck, evolution began with the inexorable creation of the living elements of the periodic table there is no reason to look any further for their physiology and the metaphysical forces that bind them together. funny they are not mentioned in the creationists 10,000 page document ... oh, was that the something about clay, of course. the purity of the universe.<<

You can't even explain how hydrogen and helium exist in abundance in space (let alone how all the other elements came into existence), but only makes up around 1% of the earth. So quit lying.

I'm not advocating teaching Christianity, but creation science. Real science.
If there is no creation I want to know why hydrogen and carbon want to post on USMB.

Dr. Henry Morris, states, "One question remains. Assuming Satan to be the real source of the evolutionary concept, how did it originate in his mind? . . . A possible answer to this mystery could be that Satan, the father of lies, has not only deceived the whole world and the angelic hosts who followed him--he has even deceived himself! The only way he could really know about creation (just as the only way we can know about creation) was for God to tell him! . . . . He refused to believe and accept the Word of God concerning his own creation and place in God's economy . . . He therefore deceived himself into supposing that all things, including himself and including God, had been evolved by natural processes out of the primordial stuff of the universe. . . ." (Morris, Troubled Waters of Evolution, 1974, pp 74-75)."

He is correct in stating that we know about creation through the Bible or God's Word. Evolution came afterward as we see during the times of Paul, the Epicureans and Stoics.

"The Theory of Biological Evolution is most often associated with Charles Darwin, because it was Charles Darwin that proposed the mechanism of natural selection and accompanied that proposition with a large volume of empirical data providing evidence for biological evolution.

Darwin was not, however, the first person to propose an evolutionary explanation for the diversity of life on earth. In fact, evolutionary concepts about life date far back into history and arose in many different cultures. The Greeks developed a concept of evolution over 2,300 years ago that was basically equivalent to that of Charles Darwin's, but the early Christians opposed the idea and destroyed all of the works that promoted it or any other naturalistic explanations for earthly phenomena."

ETA: Both of my sources are atheist, so they could be lying. Still, the first one brings up an interesting question. We find science backs up the Bible, but science doesn't back up evolution. Thus, the first one is the truth and not the myth.

What's interesting to me is how Satan wasted no time in handing down evolution to King Nimrod. Also, he didn't think evolution was a lie or else he would've had to acknowledge creation was the truth. In this way, evolution is theory until something better comes down the road. Until then, we have to combat the spread of evolution in our schools and into our young minds.

good luck, evolution began with the inexorable creation of the living elements of the periodic table there is no reason to look any further for their physiology and the metaphysical forces that bind them together. funny they are not mentioned in the creationists 10,000 page document ... oh, was that the something about clay, of course. the purity of the universe.

Until then, we have to combat the spread of evolution in our schools and into our young minds.

images

bond to the rescue ...

>>good luck, evolution began with the inexorable creation of the living elements of the periodic table there is no reason to look any further for their physiology and the metaphysical forces that bind them together. funny they are not mentioned in the creationists 10,000 page document ... oh, was that the something about clay, of course. the purity of the universe.<<

You can't even explain how hydrogen and helium exist in abundance in space (let alone how all the other elements came into existence), but only makes up around 1% of the earth. So quit lying.

If there is no creation I want to know why hydrogen and carbon want to post on USMB.

Just put carbon and hydrogen on ignore.

You can't trust atoms, they just make up everything.

images

bond to the rescue ...

Why did carbon and hydrogen just respond to me from thousands of miles away?

images

bond to the rescue ...

Why did carbon and hydrogen just respond to me from thousands of miles away?

Caron had a spat with Oxygen, so now Oxygen is looking to hook up with some Hydrogen.

What say you? Can you hook those "two" up?

good luck, evolution began with the inexorable creation of the living elements of the periodic table there is no reason to look any further for their physiology and the metaphysical forces that bind them together.

let alone how all the other elements came into existence ... evolution began with the inexorable creation of the living elements

that is a good question, how did the elements come into existence - why is there a concise periodic table. those answers will someday be found, by science how the elements became alive - and from there the environmental conditions for physiology.

If there is no creation -

upload_2018-8-15_12-23-51.png

you are such a jerk, the water molecule is post creation and because you are so stupid let me suggest for your simple imagination their combination is proof of the first form of life in the universe and their affinity demonstrates the metaphysical forces used in their creation.

in John 3:16 and having faith.

For God so loved the world, that he (they) gave his (their) only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him (them) should not perish, but have everlasting life.

another of your 4th century forgeries bond - the 1st century was for individual enlightenment in pursuit of the religion of Antiquity - the religion of Antiquity does not have a christ that is something you need to add to your 4th century document to clairify what you are saying.

You do know that people believed in gods before the bible was written don't you?

The god in the bible is nothing but an amalgamation of all the gods that came before

Forum List

Back