Whether you like it or not?

It's sour grapes. Let the GOP whine and complain for the next four to eight years or if they're smart, make a bi-partisan effort and get to work for the country's best interest.

America is in good hands, and the whole world is more hopeful since Obama's has been elected and sworn in.

We've still got Hillary as Secretary of State.

yes, we sure do, and obamalama said she didn't know jack shit about foreign policy, all she's ever done is have tea with them... i am overflowing with confidence yes I am.. :lol::lol::lol:

What kind of dissent is actually considered the highest form of patriotism?

Is it the constructive kind? Or is it the "birth certificate" delusional kind?

Is "constructive dissent" built on a consideration of what's best - in the mind of the proponent - or for one's nation? Is it a purely partisan whine or is it intended to go to the common good?

By the way you might like to complain to the management about me daring to have an opinion about US politics. If they ask me to leave I'd comply without any hard feelings. But while I'm awaiting my extradition (apparently there is no USMB Gitmo) feel free to whine about non-Americans having an opinion. I'm sure if they had the internet back in Imperial Rome that Biggus would have said something similar :D

Di....you can throw your 2 cents in anytime as far as i am concerned,hell i and MANY other Americans have sounded off in the threads concerning life as is in OZ.....but come on...Wal-Mart?

Note the inability to take any constructive ctitizism from outside the US?

Its a key reason their party is so screwed in the head.

I love how you foreigners deign to criticize Americans for not supporting a politician merely because 52% of the registered voters checked his name on a ballot.

Is that enough reason to kiss a politicians ass?
Is that enough reason to agree with all his plans even though they fly in the face of ones's own political philosophies and ideals?

I do not have to support Barry.
I count myself as a member of the loyal opposition, where dissent is considered the highest form of patriotism.

Maybe you should be more involved in the politics of your own countries where your opinion might actually matter

Belt up you ponce.

Why is he the first "black" President of the US? He's half-white.

Why is the rest of the world ecstatic that he his the "first black President?" Again, he is half-white. Who cares what color he is? What business is it of yours?

Some of you folks need to get a clue. No one cares that he's black, white, male, female, or whatever. Some people just don't like his politics nor the fact that the left and the media have given him a complete wash on any-and-everything he has done even remotely questionable.

All you are doing here is perpetuating the smokescreen and blind loyalty to a political party.

Another white president, how boring.

Salute your new'BLACK' President and embrace what is right.

you assume that Limbaugh and his ilk speak for all who oppose the current administration.

Assumptions don't matter here, Limbaugh and the rest of you naysayers have had the reins for a while now and it hardly needs to be repeated but you - your party your politics - collectively failed the nation. And to repeat, Limbaugh and the band of moonies at the Washington times, wsj opinion page, and Fox news contribute nothing substantive to the dialog or to the nation.

Assumptions don't matter here, Limbaugh and the rest of you naysayers have had the reins for a while now and it hardly needs to be repeated but you - your party your politics - collectively failed the nation. And to repeat, Limbaugh and the band of moonies at the Washington times, wsj opinion page, and Fox news contribute nothing substantive to the dialog or to the nation.

that's a very intolerant and indoctrinated thing to say actually! :lol::lol:

gunny...

in the past...people who are were mixed were classed as black..why do you want to change that now?

in the south...its called the "one drop" rule

Yea, that makes sense, if some KKKer years ago said that "if a person has 1 drop of black blood they're a ******", we should use that standard in the 21st Century? Please, what a joke. One thing that is consistent with black people and liberals in general is their total lack of consistency.

If you and all the rest of the dipshits on the left were being the least bit truthful you would admit that Obammy is the first bi-racial President but that probably isn't right either. The first black President was the guy on "24".

Doctor William Billy Bubbabobdadouche, Practitioner of White Guilt Medicine, Discoverer of The Bitter Resentful Pill for sore losers.

"Ahhh, I think we may have a quick diagnosis and solution here...let me see the patient's rectum hole...not that one...the one on his head,.."

Yea, that makes sense, if some KKKer years ago said that "if a person has 1 drop of black blood they're a ******", we should use that standard in the 21st Century? Please, what a joke. One thing that is consistent with black people and liberals in general is their total lack of consistency.

If you and all the rest of the dipshits on the left were being the least bit truthful you would admit that Obammy is the first bi-racial President but that probably isn't right either. The first black President was the guy on "24".

Doctor's diagnosis:
sitarro has *ME Syndrome: Melanin Envy

Last edited:
Don't worry, the dry eyed crying will start soon.

Salute you 'BLACK' President and embrace what is right.

I think you intended to say "Salute YOUR 'BLACK' President...." You would think the English could at least manage grammatically correct sentences.

Once again, you have phrased this in the form of a command. Capitalizing black and setting it off with quotations, does not make it any more likely that Americans will resume taking commands from Great Britain. So, in a language you'll understand, sod off!

Excellent post Diuretic. To listen to the likes of Rush Limbaugh and his ilk is to wonder what their negative words contribute to society and the world. Nothing - except padding their pockets as others have to do the real work.

The only speech that needs protecting is unpopular speech. When speech is in the minority of popular opinion, that's when the most needs to be done to protect it.

I would've preferred Hillary, but Obama will hopefully do just fine. He's untested, new and bound to stumble on the way, but so what. Obama is President of the United States and he as done nothing to justify people here being so pissy.

Bush when he was loathed by some people had done things as President. The right wingnutocracy has played their hand too soon. They are crying foul before the first pitch has been thrown.

Actually, he is a naive dick that lied and cheated his way through the primaries and the election while spending 715,000,0000 dollars of other people's money(George Soros and Oprah's). Upon ripping off the election with help from the music industry and Hollywood, ACORN, and the Democrat vote stealing machine, he decided to spend almost 4 times the amount of money that was spent on the last inauguration....... 170,000,000 dollars! Unlike the dimwits that voted for him, we actually looked beyond his skin color and slick politicking to see what type of Senator he was......... he sucked.
What qualifications, besides being such a good little door mat for Bill, does Hillary have for the Presidency. Is it that she was also so great at not remembering anything about the Rose Law Firm........ oh and a non practicing attorney, is that what it was would make you want to vote for her? Pathetic, truly pathetic.

Last edited:
Doctor William Billy Bubbabobdadouche, Practitioner of White Guilt Medicine, Discoverer of The Bitter Resentful Pill for sore losers.

"Ahhh, I think we may have a quick diagnosis and solution here...let me see the patient's rectum hole...not that one...the one on his head,.."

Doctor's diagnosis:
sitarro has *ME Syndrome: Melanin Envy

I'm curious, do you spend a lot of time dressing up in costumes and looking at yourself in the mirror? Why?

Last edited:
I do not recall your voice calling out to all the Liberals calling Bush a chimp and an idiot asking for reason. I don't recall you reminding Liberals that with out proof their claims Bush lied were simply sour grapes.

I have noticed that when ever it comes to Liberals you are strangely silent on almost all issues but let one speak of a Conservative and you are here posting all kind of advice and comments.

Rock, am I my ideological keeper of my brothers and sisters? The chimp thing was fatuous. I don't think I hopped in on that one. Idiot? Maybe. Lies? The evidence is scattered around Washington, it just has to be gathered up.

Rock, agreement is nice, disagreement is interesting. I'm not here to agree although I admit when I read a particularly good zinger I may chime in with a "well done" and a fistful of green (well as much as I can muster).

I take what intellectual capacity I have and I apply it here purely out of interest, not malice. I thought, this might be good, I could learn from argument. And you know, it works. But it works best when I disagree, than when I agree.

sit_puppy.jpg

Actually, he is a naive... truly pathetic.

I think you intended to say "Salute YOUR 'BLACK' President...." You would think the English could at least manage grammatically correct sentences.

Once again, you have phrased this in the form of a command. Capitalizing black and setting it off with quotations, does not make it any more likely that Americans will resume taking commands from Great Britain. So, in a language you'll understand, sod off!

I am working with the theory that if I say it often enough even the most ignorant of you will eventually 'GET' it.

Salute 'YOUR BLACK' President.

Embrace what is right.

Forum List

Back