Whether you like it or not?

I love how you foreigners deign to criticize Americans for not supporting a politician merely because 52% of the registered voters checked his name on a ballot.

Is that enough reason to kiss a politicians ass?
Is that enough reason to agree with all his plans even though they fly in the face of ones's own political philosophies and ideals?

I do not have to support Barry.
I count myself as a member of the loyal opposition, where dissent is considered the highest form of patriotism.

Maybe you should be more involved in the politics of your own countries where your opinion might actually matter

They don't have another thing else to do but wish they were here. They've already given their country away.

Jeez ya dill I wasn't referring to you about the birth certificate thing. The "Barry" is childish though, you can cop one for that.

The sheep thing is bullshit too. I find that comes from people who have an elitist view of how things should be. How would this look?

Ugly isn't it? Really bloody ugly. But when crap like this "sheeple" thing comes up that's how it reads to me. Arrogant, elitist bullshit. Sheeple indeed. Straussian elitism at is worst. Fucking Trotskyists who moved from the extreme left to the ranks of the Straussian neocons, they brought that crap with them and it took hold.

Anyway, eight years of darkness is over. I'm looking forward to what the Obama administration can achieve, looking forward from now on.

Hey asshole what do you think of "the chimperor"? I'll bet your sorry unAmerican azz chimed right in there with that one didn't ya?

You Liberals spent 8 years whining, crying, gnashing your teeth and lying through your teeth. If some on the right chose to do the same I suggest you STFU.

fucking hell, you really have no Idea do you? The republicans treated the dems like shit, especially that dumb fuck of a dick cheney. If anything the dems had a reason to whine, cry, gnashing. And if anyone was lying it was the fucking government this time with lier in chiefs Cheney and Bush at the top of it. (oh, but yeah: with republicans it is only important when a democrat seems to lie about the women he had sex with and lying about the justification to start a war is like so much less important)

What the dems did this time was put republican friends in the government even the same minister of defense in the government (wich is UNPRECEDENTED IN US history). The fact that Barack Obama gave MCCAIN a dinner in his honor on a moment that would have normally been in his honor, that Obama and Bush treated each other with the highest respect all show that this is possibly the best treatment republicans had at a Democratic victory in US history.

The only thing the democratic government could do more was to kiss Bush W Bush s ass AND THEY DID (the first line of the inauguration speech).

So please if you don't have anything useful to say, you can STFU or say "thank you" because you had the best fucking treatment you could get.

Should we start praising the republican achievements of the last years so we could know why democrats should not have been whining, ... : how many wars have ended, how good he managed to protect the WTC towers, how few casualties have fallen, how many good relations Bush had with other countries, how much prosperity he managed to make, how low the unemployment got as he left, how good the economy was as he left, how good regulations there were that prevented an economic crisis, how good he handled the housing crisis so it did not result in a worse crisis, how good he handled the Katrina hurricane, ...

Last edited:
fucking hell, you really have no Idea do you? The republicans treated the dems like shit, especially that dumb fuck of a dick cheney. If anything the dems had a reason to whine, cry, gnashing. And if anyone was lying it was the fucking government this time with lier in chiefs Cheney and Bush at the top of it.

What the dems did this time was put republican friends in the government even the same minister of defense in the government (wich is UNPRECEDENTED IN US history). The fact that Barack Obama gave MCCAIN a dinner in his honor on a moment that would have normally been in his honor, that Obama and Bush treated each other with the highest respect all show that this is possibly the best treatment republicans had at a Democratic victory in US history.

The only thing the democratic government could do more was to kiss Bush W Bush s ass AND THEY DID (the first line of his inauguration speech).

So please if you don't have anything useful to say, you can STFU or say "thank you" because you had the best fucking treatment you could get.

Should we start praising the republican achievements of the last years so we should know why democrats should not have been whining, ... : how many wars have ended, how good he managed to protect the WTC towers, how few casualties have fallen, how many good relations Bush had with other countries, how much prosperity he managed to make, how low the unemployment got as he left, how good the economy was as he left, how good regulations there were that prevented an economic crisis, how good he handled the housing crisis so it did not result in a worse crisis, how good he handled the Katrina hurricane, ...

We don't like Democrats. We don't like what you say or what you do. Take your supposed kindness and shove it. you got your presidente now go worship him. one party rule is going to be interesting. the only advantage i can see is you'll have to scratch around to find someone to blame. I was laughing my azz off last night watching the democrats scream cause the banks won't lend money to the people who cannot pay it back. they are ignorant morons who will never learn a damn thing. so take yer generosity and smoke it.

I was laughing my azz off last night watching the democrats scream cause the banks won't lend money to the people who cannot pay it back. they are ignorant morons who will never learn a damn thing. so take yer generosity and smoke it.

well yeah, might be funny especially because republicans and democrats are those ignorant morons (bipartisan effort, remember?). And yeah, i will smoke it and leave the rest for the other 80% of America that agrees with me.

And about the stereotype of liberals being morons, well to quote our good friend Reagan:
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so"

Last edited:
well yeah, might be funny especially because republicans and democrats are those ignorant morons (bipartisan effort, remember?). And yeah, i will smoke it and leave the rest for the other 80% of America that agrees with me.

this is a good thing.

We don't like Democrats. We don't like what you say or what you do. Take your supposed kindness and shove it. you got your presidente now go worship him. one party rule is going to be interesting. the only advantage i can see is you'll have to scratch around to find someone to blame. I was laughing my azz off last night watching the democrats scream cause the banks won't lend money to the people who cannot pay it back. they are ignorant morons who will never learn a damn thing. so take yer generosity and smoke it.

unlike the gop and bush ...democrats arent making obama a demi god...no matter how many times you try that line...one party rule has existed for a few years now hasnt it? so now all the woes of the last 8 years are to be laid at the democrats feet?

how can you make a blanket statment...we dont like democrats..what an ass you are at times.

gunny...

in the past...people who are were mixed were classed as black..why do you want to change that now?

in the south...its called the "one drop" rule

"we"? you have a mouse in your pocket?

what a moron..... :cuckoo:

You know, at one time more than 80% of people agreed the world was flat. Were they right?

You know, at one time more than 80% of people agreed the world was flat. Were they right?

:lol: good point

But if you have to judge him solely by his actions as a president elect (transition) and a president then he deserves the 80%.

Last edited:
unlike the gop and bush ...democrats arent making obama a demi god...no matter how many times you try that line...one party rule has existed for a few years now hasnt it? so now all the woes of the last 8 years are to be laid at the democrats feet?

how can you make a blanket statment...we dont like democrats..what an ass you are at times.

I am an azz. I can make that statement cause I observe Democrats, I see how they act, I hear what they say. I paid close attention to how they conducted themselves during this election. The nastiness was astounding. So, an azz I am. And you saying Democrats aren't making obamalama a demi god makes me :lol: right out loud.

I do not recall your voice calling out to all the Liberals calling Bush a chimp and an idiot asking for reason. I don't recall you reminding Liberals that with out proof their claims Bush lied were simply sour grapes.

I have noticed that when ever it comes to Liberals you are strangely silent on almost all issues but let one speak of a Conservative and you are here posting all kind of advice and comments.
kids, fools and tools called Bush a chimp.

left wingnuts (cousin of the right wingnut) and progressive nitwits may have called Bush a chimp, but you are being waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to sensitive about a joke. just like with the rev Lowry 'white embrace what is right' comment, you conservative manly boys are always geting all whimpering and whiney.

:eek:

I'm happy Obama was elected.

I would've preferred Hillary, but Obama will hopefully do just fine. He's untested, new and bound to stumble on the way, but so what. Obama is President of the United States and he as done nothing to justify people here being so pissy.

Bush when he was loathed by some people had done things as President. The right wingnutocracy has played their hand too soon. They are crying foul before the first pitch has been thrown.

It's sour grapes. Let the GOP whine and complain for the next four to eight years or if they're smart, make a bi-partisan effort and get to work for the country's best interest.

America is in good hands, and the whole world is more hopeful since Obama's has been elected and sworn in.

We've still got Hillary as Secretary of State.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back