Whether you like it or not?

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
Whether you are racist or not?Whether you voted for Obama or not?

He is the first Black President of the United States Of America.
He is 'YOUR' President, suck it up.
Some of you are sobbing and wimpering already.
The rest of the World is ecstatic.
There is an old saying "When America sneezes we (the UK) catch a cold".
We are hoping he is the man to rejuvinate the economy and lift this gloomy depression we are all going through.

• Thanks
Reactions: pAr

Why should I give a flying fuck what color his skin is? If you don't like this empty suit, that doesn't make you a racist....... sorry, it just doesn't.

No, he's not, he is owned by the people that bought him, very rich people (mostly white)that will expect a lot like they did of Kennedy, we saw what happened to Kennedy when he didn't please his masters.

Could you link the post where you suggested the imbeciles on the left should stop the sobbing and whimpering? If not, why are you telling us now?

Am I suppose to give a shit what silly garbage makes them ecstatic? I couldn't possibly care less what the rest of the world thinks of a U.S. politician.

We are hoping he is the man to rejuvinate the economy and lift this gloomy depression we are all going through.

Maybe it's time for the rest of the world to grow up and quit looking to the U.S. for hand outs and fixing your economies. Take some prozac for your depression...... I'm not a doctor but I'm playing one on the internet. If you're counting on this guy and his merry band of idiots to rejuvenate the world economy, take a handful.

Well you got part of his slogan in, what about CHANGE, couldn't you fit that in too?

Looking to the US for handouts? A debtor economy? You're kidding. What we want is for you to start consuming again so China can keep selling stuff to you via WalMart and we can send stuff to China to make stuff to sell to you.

Pity your greedy bastard bankers fucked up your financial system, with a bit of luck the Obama administration will sort it out and we can all get back to selling stuff to you.

I just hope Obama doesn't go all protectionist (I'm sure he won't).

Why should I give a flying fuck what color his skin is? If you don't like this empty suit, that doesn't make you a racist....... sorry, it just doesn't.

No, he's not, he is owned by the people that bought him, very rich people (mostly white)that will expect a lot like they did of Kennedy, we saw what happened to Kennedy when he didn't please his masters.

Could you link the post where you suggested the imbeciles on the left should stop the sobbing and whimpering? If not, why are you telling us now?

Am I suppose to give a shit what silly garbage makes them ecstatic? I couldn't possibly care less what the rest of the world thinks of a U.S. politician.

Maybe it's time for the rest of the world to grow up and quit looking to the U.S. for hand outs and fixing your economies. Take some prozac for your depression...... I'm not a doctor but I'm playing one on the internet. If you're counting on this guy and his merry band of idiots to rejuvenate the world economy, take a handful.

Well you got part of his slogan in, what about CHANGE, couldn't you fit that in too?

I see you've moved onto the shoulder jumping, chest heaving, can't catch your breath, hysteria mode:lol:

Salute you President and embrace what is right.:cool:

I love how you foreigners deign to criticize Americans for not supporting a politician merely because 52% of the registered voters checked his name on a ballot.

Is that enough reason to kiss a politicians ass?
Is that enough reason to agree with all his plans even though they fly in the face of ones's own political philosophies and ideals?

I do not have to support Barry.
I count myself as a member of the loyal opposition, where dissent is considered the highest form of patriotism.

Maybe you should be more involved in the politics of your own countries where your opinion might actually matter

About 80% of us are happy. Most of the grouches post on message boards.

Just the fact that the religious right didn't succeed in taking over makes me happy.

So if i don't fall in love with Barry, i am not happy?

I love how you foreigners deign to criticize Americans for not supporting a politician merely because 52% of the registered voters checked his name on a ballot.

Is that enough reason to kiss a politicians ass?
Is that enough reason to agree with all his plans even though they fly in the face of ones's own political philosophies and ideals?

I do not have to support Barry.
I count myself as a member of the loyal opposition, where dissent is considered the highest form of patriotism.

Maybe you should be more involved in the politics of your own countries where your opinion might actually matter

What kind of dissent is actually considered the highest form of patriotism?

Is it the constructive kind? Or is it the "birth certificate" delusional kind?

Is "constructive dissent" built on a consideration of what's best - in the mind of the proponent - or for one's nation? Is it a purely partisan whine or is it intended to go to the common good?

By the way you might like to complain to the management about me daring to have an opinion about US politics. If they ask me to leave I'd comply without any hard feelings. But while I'm awaiting my extradition (apparently there is no USMB Gitmo) feel free to whine about non-Americans having an opinion. I'm sure if they had the internet back in Imperial Rome that Biggus would have said something similar :D

About 80% of us are happy. Most of the grouches post on message boards.

Just the fact that the religious right didn't succeed in taking over makes me happy.

So 80% of mindless liberals are happy with their choice, what happened to the other 20%, Did they grow up?

You Liberals spent 8 years whining, crying, gnashing your teeth and lying through your teeth. If some on the right chose to do the same I suggest you STFU.

in liberal speak, merely disagreeing with Barry is considered whiny racist intolerant and hateful. but when those of us who oppose Barry did speak out against GW we were accused of supporting GW because we were not supporting Barry and the dimocrats.

In dimocrat minds there is only room for 2 positions. You either love Barry or you are a sniveling racist who is bleaching his white hood for next Saturday's KKK rally.

You never heard me whine about the birth certificate. I oppose Barry on a philosophical level.

Is "constructive dissent" built on a consideration of what's best - in the mind of the proponent - or for one's nation? Is it a purely partisan whine or is it intended to go to the common good?

i am not partisan as i belong to neother the rupudlican nor dimocrat party.

By the way you might like to complain to the management about me daring to have an opinion about US politics. If they ask me to leave I'd comply without any hard feelings. But while I'm awaiting my extradition (apparently there is no USMB Gitmo) feel free to whine about non-Americans having an opinion. I'm sure if they had the internet back in Imperial Rome that Biggus would have said something similar :D

I am all for free speech but you telling me that because I don't support Barry that i am guilty of partisan whining adds nothing to the forum. You might as well be another American sheep. Or is it that there is just not much to talk about at home?

And everyone has an opinion, your opinion RE America and her politics is just less meaningful to me just as my opinion Re where ever your from should be to you.

I don't give a rat's ass who you vote for or why you vote for them and I certainly would not deign to categorize you by your support or lack thereof of a particular politician. But somehow you and other foreigners feel it's OK for you to do just that.

And you say Americans are arrogant.

Jesus, Skull...you are one bitter boy.

I don't love Obama and I don't think you are racist if you criticize him...lol, so many assumptions.

You never heard me whine about the birth certificate. I oppose Barry on a philosophical level.

i am not partisan as i belong to neother the rupudlican nor dimocrat party.

I am all for free speech but you telling me that because I don't support Barry that i am guilty of partisan whining adds nothing to the forum. You might as well be another American sheep. Or is it that there is just not much to talk about at home?

And everyone has an opinion, your opinion RE America and her politics is just less meaningful to me just as my opinion Re where ever your from should be to you.

I don't give a rat's ass who you vote for or why you vote for them and I certainly would not deign to categorize you by your support or lack thereof of a particular politician. But somehow you and other foreigners feel it's OK for you to do just that.

And you say Americans are arrogant.

Jeez ya dill I wasn't referring to you about the birth certificate thing. The "Barry" is childish though, you can cop one for that.

The sheep thing is bullshit too. I find that comes from people who have an elitist view of how things should be. How would this look?

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one sheeple to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the sheeple to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of sheeple, unless those sheeple would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.

He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their Public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.

He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the sheeple.

He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected, whereby the Legislative Powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the sheeple at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.

He has obstructed the Administration of Justice by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary Powers.

He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our sheeple and eat out their substance.

He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.

He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil Power.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:

For quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences:

For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies

For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:

For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.

He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.

He has plundered our seas, ravaged our coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our sheeple.

He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.

He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.

He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free sheeple.

Nor have We been wanting in attentions to our British brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.

We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good sheeple of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these united Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States, that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. — And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.

Ugly isn't it? Really bloody ugly. But when crap like this "sheeple" thing comes up that's how it reads to me. Arrogant, elitist bullshit. Sheeple indeed. Straussian elitism at is worst. Fucking Trotskyists who moved from the extreme left to the ranks of the Straussian neocons, they brought that crap with them and it took hold.

Anyway, eight years of darkness is over. I'm looking forward to what the Obama administration can achieve, looking forward from now on.

I do not recall your voice calling out to all the Liberals calling Bush a chimp and an idiot asking for reason. I don't recall you reminding Liberals that with out proof their claims Bush lied were simply sour grapes.

I have noticed that when ever it comes to Liberals you are strangely silent on almost all issues but let one speak of a Conservative and you are here posting all kind of advice and comments.

Why is he the first "black" President of the US? He's half-white.

Why is the rest of the world ecstatic that he his the "first black President?" Again, he is half-white. Who cares what color he is? What business is it of yours?

Some of you folks need to get a clue. No one cares that he's black, white, male, female, or whatever. Some people just don't like his politics nor the fact that the left and the media have given him a complete wash on any-and-everything he has done even remotely questionable.

All you are doing here is perpetuating the smokescreen and blind loyalty to a political party.

Excellent post Diuretic. To listen to the likes of Rush Limbaugh and his ilk is to wonder what their negative words contribute to society and the world. Nothing - except padding their pockets as others have to do the real work.

Excellent post Diuretic. To listen to the likes of Rush Limbaugh and his ilk is to wonder what their negative words contribute to society and the world. Nothing - except padding their pockets as others have to do the real work.

What an absolute clown you are......... I spit my coffee all over my keyboard, thanks a lot.

whether you are racist or not?whether you voted for obama or not?

He is the first black president of the united states of america.
He is 'your' president, suck it up.
The rest of the world is ecstatic.
There is an old saying "when america sneezes we (the uk) catch a cold".

no!

Forum List

Back