Where's the media outrage?????????

realdem

Rookie
Aug 19, 2009
kanye west disrespects a white girl on national t.v. in the defense of a black girl

according to radical left media talking points , that should be considered racist

The guy who yanked the microphone out of Taylor Swift's hand when she was beginning her acceptance speech on the MTV music awards for best female video, and rambled about how Beyonce should have gotten it while Taylor stood there appalled.

Nice guy. He's known for doing shit like that.

kanye west disrespects a white girl on national t.v. in the defense of a black girl

according to radical left media talking points , that should be considered racist

He just made a total ass out of himself and Fox news took him down for it on O'Reilly, Hannity and Greta.

It's funny because I was at work telling my co-worker, "I've never watched the award shows..." when I ran across the article on this. I was like, omg, I should have watched the award show last night!

Yea i used to like Hip Hop when it was creative and friendly. Now they're mostly just angry & violent miscreants. I mean how much repetitive angry violent stuff can one listen to? What the h*ll are they all so angry about? They're all friggin Millionaires for God's sake. Yet they continuously whine and preach violence every chance they get. This tard unfortunately represents the current state of Hip Hop. It's no longer about the music and creativity. It's all just about the anger and violence now. It's actually pretty sad. :(

Yea i used to like Hip Hop when it was creative and friendly. Now they're mostly just angry & violent miscreants. I mean how much repetitive angry violent stuff can one listen to? What the h*ll are they all so angry about? They're all friggin Millionaires for God's sake. Yet they continuously whine and preach violence every chance they get. This tard unfortunately represents the current state of Hip Hop. It's no longer about the music and creativity. It's all just about the anger and violence now. It's actually pretty sad. :(
Clearly you are ignorant about Kanye's music. I'll leave it at that.

With that said, if anyone above the age of 18 is still watching and/or are concerned with the goings on in VMA or other similar awards...thats said. Heck, I'll put 3 years on it...21. Sad.

Ha.Ha.--that's not going to happen--this country has elected a black man & if you simply disagree with his policies--like we're seeing right now--tens of thousands of protestors in D.C this weekend are being referred to as racists--CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC--(the tingly feeling channel)--& CBS.

None of these media outlets even reported on Van Jones & who he was. They have their lips so glued to Barack Obama's ass it's unbelievable.

$obama-and-media.jpg

Of all the cases with a lack of outrage, youre worried about kanye west?

Everyone knows Kanye is a gay fish. But what is really outrageous is the lack of any attention to the ACORN videos in the mainstream media.

And this is a topic for "political" message boards, WHY?

What..... aren't you going to ask who Taylor Swift is? Take a look at the thread subjects, this board isn't just about politics although that little twick did say George Bush hates black people, I guess that would mean he's a liberal like you....... it's ass wipes like him that you side with..... Yank........ pfffft.

Of all the cases with a lack of outrage, youre worried about kanye west?

Everyone knows Kanye is a gay fish. But what is really outrageous is the lack of any attention to the ACORN videos in the mainstream media.
Agreed, and we won't see a concerned media until the next Republican administration is elected, whenever that might be.

It was over a music video and not race. Move along people, no news here.

Who the hell is kanye west?:confused:

You are truly one stupid fuck!!!

I don't listen to his garbage, but I'm informed enough to know who the fuck West is. Maybe you should get out of your cave every once in a while and see what's going on in the world around you.

Forum List

Back