Media Generates Another Lie Over Trump's Bloodbath Comments

This has to be the stupidest thing I've seen all day,
Are you telling me Saint Mudwhistle that “bloodbath if he loses” are not stupid words from the same multi-billionaire presidential candidate whose lawyers just told the court that he doesn’t have the half s billion dollars that he owes the state of NY fur all the fraud lying and stealing he does as a businessman?

“Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath, for the whole — that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country.” DJT OHIO 240316

If Trump was talking about his tariffs against China causing an economic bloodbath in China should he have been clear and said

Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath, for the whole — that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath in China.

Trump is stupid. The Chinese are not building EV auto plants in Mexico for sale in the US, So there is no economic bloodbath in China if Trump loses another election.

“Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath, for the whole — that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country.” DJT OHIO 240316

Great ad for Joe. And MAGA paid for its production. And the leading man in that production is a multi-billionaire who is broke and and cannot pay his bill.

There is going to be a bloodbath alright! Trump Organization being dismembered.

Great ad for Joe. And MAGA paid for its production. And the leading man in that production is a multi-billionaire who is broke and and cannot pay his bill.

There is going to be a bloodbath alright! Trump Organization being dismembered.
Do you know what the word CONTEXT means?

You are a liar. You know darn well he was talking about the auto industry. You carved off his previous sentences that stated exactly that.
I’m sure he was or at least thinks he was ….

The man’s brain is addled….

There is no there there

So he made a great ad for his opponent

…….who did not sign the most recent revision to NAFTA which would allow China to manufacture autos in Mexico and import them into the U.S. with a 2,5% tariff

.if they wanted to

"If we don't win this election, I don't think you're going to have another election in this country," Trump OHIO 240316

Trump opened his remarks in Dayton with a tribute to his supporters who are currently in jail for rioting at the US Capitol on Jan 6, 2021, as they sought to block certification of Biden's 2020 election win.

Trump saluted and called them "patriots" and "hostages".

I take Trump in the context of his entire slurred rambling incoherent speech to idiots applause in full CONTEXT

Last edited:
You know darn well he was talking about the auto industry.
I am sure he was.

The Fake News Media, and their Democrat Partners in the destruction of our Nation, pretended to be shocked at my use of the word BLOODBATH, even though they fully understood that I was simply referring to imports allowed by Crooked Joe Biden, which are killing the automobile industry," he wrote.

He then added, "The United Auto Workers, but not their leadership, fully understand what I mean. With the Electric Car Mandate being pushed by Biden, there soon won’t be any cars made in the USA - UNLESS I’M ELECTED PRESIDENT, IN WHICH CASE AUTO MANUFACTURING WILL THRIVE LIKE NEVER BEFORE!!! MAGA2024."

Biden stood on the picket line with UNION auto workers Trump visited a scab shop

Do you really believe if Biden kicks Trumo’s ass again “there won’t be any cars made in the USA -“

and you are so stoooooooopid to call that a bloodbath

You are a liar.
No. Trump was talking about a Bloodbath regarding China EV Sales in an unnamed country.
You carved off his previous sentences that stated exactly that.
So what? That carved out sentence was a stupid way for Trump to get a point across to the stupids who go to his rambling incoherent rally outrages against the imaginary forces of evil aligned against all those saints who worship America’s last great WHITE Christian HOPE.

You get what you deserve for being stupid.

Trump was on the stump yesterday and he was talking about a possible bloodbath in the auto industry,
Yes. In that idiots mind anything is possible
Progtards have been taking everything Trump says out of context and creating a narrative based on that lie since 2016.
Trump is going broke and small donors are a third below his 2020 pace snd he cdnt pay his bills

There’s still time to dump the dumb bastard to find a non MAGA and win

As a MAGA Saint Marathonmike you have a bigger problem than Trump’s stupid speeches. The majority of the country’s voters is do not live in Alabama and Mississippi and Arkansas Bible Villages.

Embryos and Personhood 240227 {post•15} MarathonMike Feb’24 Seapyz: A bizarre decision by one court. And a totally sole and separate issue from abortion. •¥• mrthnmk 240227 Seapyz00015

Last edited:
No. Trump was talking about a Bloodbath regarding China EV Sales in an unnamed country.

So what? That carved out sentence was a stupid way for Trump to get a point across to the stupids who go to his rambling incoherent rally outrages against the imaginary forces of evil aligned against all those saints who worship America’s last great WHITE Christian HOPE.

You get what you deserve for being stupid.
If you don't like being called out as a liar, then stop lying. Very simple.

:rolleyes:

1710973598854.png

Will trump go on record and state that he fairly lost the 2020 election and that if he loses this one, he will concede when he cannot prove in any courtroom that he won by mid December 2024, in which case he shall concede and grant full support to the winner of the election.

Will trump go on record and state that he fairly lost the 2020 election and that if he loses this one, he will concede when he cannot prove in any courtroom that he won by mid December 2024, in which case he shall concede and grant full support to the winner of the election.
will the courts fairly hear the claims and make judgements on them rather then ignore the claims and refuse to hear them?

Forum List

Back