Media Generates Another Lie Over Trump's Bloodbath Comments

will the courts fairly hear the claims and make judgements on them rather then ignore the claims and refuse to hear them?

The Rapist “pussy grabbing” Donald Trump (by his own word) is lucky he raped a woman before women went public against “celebrity” men because he’d be charged with felonious assault and found himself doing time instead of just paying a fine out of his ten billions of wealth that he claims to have.

The business fraud case is “paper trail” based which means laws broken that leave a perfect documented story of unlawful and corrupt business activity are easily adjudicated once the paperwork is legally obtained by the court system looking at it. Trump was stupid to fight it - he should have settled two years ago and agreed to clean up his act. But no; Trump has a following that believes he is above the law and want him to be dictator of a white Christian Republic and are pouting that their Great White blessed by Jesus Hope is being held accountable by black law abiding Americans in the Great American State and City of New York.

You pout well Saint Rrtiredgysgt! So thank you for not whipping up a bloodbath over your white grievances and white sadness

The Rapist “pussy grabbing” Donald Trump (by his own word) is lucky he raped a woman before women went public against “celebrity” men because he’d be charged with felonious assault and found himself doing time instead of just paying a fine out of his ten billions of wealth that he claims to have.

The business fraud case is “paper trail” based which means laws broken that leave a perfect documented story of unlawful and corrupt business activity are easily adjudicated once the paperwork is legally obtained by the court system looking at it. Trump was stupid to fight it - he should have settled two years ago and agreed to clean up his act. But no; Trump has a following that believes he is above the law and want him to be dictator of a white Christian Republic and are pouting that their Great White blessed by Jesus Hope is being held accountable by black law abiding Americans in the Great American State and City of New York.

You pout well Saint Rrtiredgysgt! So thank you for not whipping up a bloodbath over your white grievances and white sadness
changing the subject I see

banana republic you mean, where the Government unfairly and illegally persecutes its opponents to prevent the in-power group from losing.

"I read through the order and I have to admit my favorite part is when he empowers Barbara Jones to hire any and all outside professionals to help guard against wrongful transfer or dissipation of any of his assets and Donald Trump has to pay for it," Kirschner said. "It is, I think, poetic justice that Donald Trump will be hiring the watchdogs that are keeping guard over Donald Trump to make sure he does not mishandle any of his assets."

If Trump gets hit with “contempt of court” charges and is put in the pokey, now that his corrupt behavior is under the legal spotlights, do you bail on the virtuous lying racist bastard Saint Retiredgysgt or do you hope to see the bloodbath be started because itveill be difficult fir him to save the auto industry from being overrun by China if he is spending too much time in jail,

"I read through the order and I have to admit my favorite part is when he empowers Barbara Jones to hire any and all outside professionals to help guard against wrongful transfer or dissipation of any of his assets and Donald Trump has to pay for it," Kirschner said. "It is, I think, poetic justice that Donald Trump will be hiring the watchdogs that are keeping guard over Donald Trump to make sure he does not mishandle any of his assets."

If Trump gets hit with “contempt of court” charges and is put in the pokey, now that his corrupt behavior is under the legal spotlights, do you bail on the virtuous lying racist bastard Saint Retiredgysgt or do you hope to see the bloodbath be started because itveill be difficult fir him to save the auto industry from being overrun by China if he is spending too much time in jail,
keep changing the subject since you got nothing.

will the courts fairly hear the claims and make judgements on them rather then ignore the claims and refuse to hear them?

changing the subject I see

keep changing the subject since you got nothing

Yes Saint Retiredgysgt the courts will fairly hear the claims and make judgements on them. The courts will not ignore the claims and refuse to hear them? Trump is being treated just like any other corrupt businesses person would be treated.

The problem is not the courts. It is that Trump us incredibly stupid to believe he is a above the law.

Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

RetiredGySgt in #12025 Srvwgo: “In the laws for elections is a process to challenge electoral votes it is neither radical nor illegal“ rtrdgysgt.23.12.11 #12,025

NotfooledbyW Dec’23 Vrvwgo: Trump’s illegal action on January 6 and leading up to it with the organization of the fake electors has absolutely nothing to do with challenging the existence of fraudulent votes in Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, and Georgia.

The Eastman memo makes it clear that the objective on January 6 was for Mike Pence to throw out those seven states so they would not be included during the counting of the votes in a Joint Session of Congress on January 6.

After not counting the votes, from those seven states, Pence was supposed to declare that he and Trump had won the election to cause chaos, and a constitutional crisis that might be settled by one vote majority in the House of Representatives for Republicans. Such a declaration, chaos, disenfranchisement of every American voter would’ve been based on fraud, and Pence would not do it.

Surely the top law enforcement officer in the land must be restrained from even the slightest attempt to overturn an election when they are a sitting president who loses.

The only deterrent in this case is forceful prosecution of Donald J Trump and his accomplices for the attempt

nf.23.12.11 #12,026 to rtrdgysgt.23.12.11 #12,025

The media did not generate the fake electors plot to overturn the 2020 election

Trump did

Last edited:

1709768748621.png

I’m proud to be an American who hates Trump. It’s a duty to Freedom God and Country to crush MAGA.

It’s hilarious to watch Trump crush MAGA by starving America’s greatest losers of cash.

Why should we jump when the world’s stupidest Putin living human beings on earth are letting Trump destroy the Republican Party all on his own

Last edited:
I’m proud to be an American who hates Trump. It’s a duty to Freedom God and Country to crush MAGA.

It’s hilarious to watch Trump crush MAGA by starving America’s greatest losers of cash.

Why should we jump when the world’s stupidest Putin living human beings on earth are letting Trump destroy the Republican Party all on his own

MAGA

It always amazes me to watch Democrats/leftist media and their inability to understand the norms of the english language... they either aren't intelligent or are connivingly untruthfuly and mainpulative.

If you're a Democrat/leftist.. you have to admit you're supporting either people who are very stupid, or people who are proudly lying.

Take your pick.

Either way, you're just too dumb or worse yet accepting immoral behavior to "get" the guy you hate. Such thinking should be shamed, and it will be. Shame on you. Either that, or I hope you grow in intelligence to understand the English language.

It always amazes me to watch Democrats/leftist media and their inability to understand the norms of the english language... they either aren't intelligent or are connivingly untruthfuly and mainpulative.

If you're a Democrat/leftist.. you have to admit you're supporting either people who are very stupid, or people who are proudly lying.

Take your pick.

Either way, you're just too dumb or worse yet accepting immoral behavior to "get" the guy you hate. Such thinking should be shamed, and it will be. Shame on you. Either that, or I hope you grow in intelligence to understand the English language.
z0xy784e6cqc1.jpeg

Forum List

Back