Where's Global Warming

LOL ... this cycle again. Just admit that you are a bigot and move on ... because bigots like you can't win. Either that or take a chance and watch the vids.

Though I suspect you have watched them, but since you cannot deny any of the evidence they demonstrate you are lying about it.

If you've got a reference to a peer reviewed article in any scientific journal that supports your view - I'd love to see it and read it. until then, please stop wasting our time.

*yawn* Your "peer reviewed" stuff, who are the "peers", the people you think are actually worth listening to? Nope, sorry, you probably don't even know what that label means, which is the sad fact. Still, why do you fear the clips ... does facing any facts contradicting your limited view of the world make your eyes bleed? Are you afraid you'll get cancer from just watching it? Or do you think people can actually catch some strange cyber-virus by watching online media? Seriously, I want to know, why are you so afraid to just click play on the vids?

If you've got a reference to a peer reviewed article in any scientific journal that supports your view - I'd love to see it and read it. until then, please stop wasting our time.

*yawn* Your "peer reviewed" stuff, who are the "peers", the people you think are actually worth listening to? Nope, sorry, you probably don't even know what that label means, which is the sad fact. Still, why do you fear the clips ... does facing any facts contradicting your limited view of the world make your eyes bleed? Are you afraid you'll get cancer from just watching it? Or do you think people can actually catch some strange cyber-virus by watching online media? Seriously, I want to know, why are you so afraid to just click play on the vids?

All mine were peer reviewed ... just not the same peers you think are actually intelligent. Again, why are you so scared to push the play button, really? Answer that question with something that is a good reason and I'll drop it, so far all I see is denial on your side.

All mine were peer reviewed ... just not the same peers you think are actually intelligent. Again, why are you so scared to push the play button, really? Answer that question with something that is a good reason and I'll drop it, so far all I see is denial on your side.

If you've got a reference to a peer reviewed article in any scientific journal that supports your view - I'd love to see it and read it. until then, please stop wasting our time

If you've got a reference to a peer reviewed article in any scientific journal that supports your view - I'd love to see it and read it. until then, please stop wasting our time

Click play .. don't fear the reaper.

If you needed any more proof that the reason that so many politicrats favor the Global Warming Hoax, which is really a Global Governance Hoax, check out the CBO estimate of tax costs to the public of the CAP and TRADE tax to save us from the imaginary Global Warming:

"By the way, the Congressional Budget Office estimates that cap-and-trade taxes would actually throw off as much as $300 billion every year -- not merely $78.7 billion -- and in a footnote the Obama budget implicitly acknowledges that its $645.7 billion estimate is a lowball: "All additional net proceeds will be used to further compensate the public." No doubt."

Barack Obama's Budget Finds Alternative Ways to Tax All Americans - WSJ.com

How many more pages before you finally give up the hoax or just click play?

Oh, and BTW KittenKoder - your video links are stupid. I click on them, and they say "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation" - I'm not sure how that qualifies as a peer reviewed scientific paper that supports your view point.

How many more pages before you finally give up the hoax or just click play?

I did click play. It took all of 15 seconds for me to watch all three videos. They all had basically the same message "This video has been removed"

I didn't see any references to scientific papers in them.

If you needed any more proof that the reason that so many politicrats favor the Global Warming Hoax, which is really a Global Governance Hoax, check out the CBO estimate of tax costs to the public of the CAP and TRADE tax to save us from the imaginary Global Warming:

"By the way, the Congressional Budget Office estimates that cap-and-trade taxes would actually throw off as much as $300 billion every year -- not merely $78.7 billion -- and in a footnote the Obama budget implicitly acknowledges that its $645.7 billion estimate is a lowball: "All additional net proceeds will be used to further compensate the public." No doubt."

Global warming is wrong because it would cost a lot to fix - that's your argument?

are you mentally retarded?

Reporting a video before watching it to avoid watching it is pretty low. I feel sorry for you.

The search for Penn and Teller: Bullshit, Being Green and Environmentalism episodes. You clearly do not like truth at all.

Global warming is wrong because it would cost a lot to fix - that's your argument?

Um ... you seem to be too ignorant or unintelligent to understand scams well.

I'm explaining to you the motivation behind the hoax.

Anyone gullible enough to accept Global Warming as caused by humans must also tremble in their beds contemplating all the retirees moving south, and how it will undoubtedly cause the continent to flip over.
Get it, sparky?

Reporting a video before watching it to avoid watching it is pretty low. I feel sorry for you.

The search for Penn and Teller: Bullshit, Being Green and Environmentalism episodes. You clearly do not like truth at all.

Sorry Mr Paranoid, it wasn't me.

Penn and Teller? You get your science from magician comedians? You're joking, right? Are you fucking retarded? This whole time your ace in the hole, your great scientific source, has literally been a pair of comedians? Really? No fucking way! I refuse to believe anyone could be this fucking stupid!!!!!!

Anyone gullible enough to accept Global Warming as caused by humans must also tremble in their beds contemplating all the retirees moving south, and how it will undoubtedly cause the continent to flip over.
Get it, sparky?

No - actually your claiming that it is a hoax because there is a motivation for one (high taxes - I guess, a real popular idea, yeah) - you haven't actually provided any evidence that its a hoax. You should start there. Don't use Penn and Teller.

Get it, sparky?

No - actually your claiming that it is a hoax because there is a motivation for one (high taxes - I guess, a real popular idea, yeah) - you haven't actually provided any evidence that its a hoax. You should start there. Don't use Penn and Teller.

The surprising thing is how many of you Goristas have incorporated this nonsense into your persona, and accepting the idea that there are cycles that have always occurred in now no longer possible for you.

I could provide reams of data, from the non-relationship of CO2 and temperature, the opinions of thousands of scientists, similar warming on Mars, increase of polar ice, ect., but we both know it would have no effect on your particular neurosis.

The give-away for you should have been when they tried to shut off all debate.

Penn and Teller? You get your science from magician comedians? You're joking, right? Are you fucking retarded? This whole time your ace in the hole, your great scientific source, has literally been a pair of comedians? Really? No fucking way! I refuse to believe anyone could be this fucking stupid!!!!!!

Then explain why you waited until immediately after they were removed to click? It's Ms to you moron. So ... just because the people who gathered the information make money by making people laugh you are going to completely ignore their evidence ... well ... you are an anonymous poster, on the web, who is just silly and certainly lies about almost everything and hates any information that could possibly contradict your falsified facts ... um ... Penn and Teller at least offer both sides equal time and consideration to argue their side so I think I will trust them more.

Then explain why you waited until immediately after they were removed to click? It's Ms to you moron. So ... just because the people who gathered the information make money by making people laugh you are going to completely ignore their evidence ... well ... you are an anonymous poster, on the web, who is just silly and certainly lies about almost everything and hates any information that could possibly contradict your falsified facts ... um ... Penn and Teller at least offer both sides equal time and consideration to argue their side so I think I will trust them more.

I would trust the 3 Stooges more than I would Spider. The boy has no credibility on this board.

Get it, sparky?

The surprising thing is how many of you Goristas have incorporated this nonsense into your persona, and accepting the idea that there are cycles that have always occurred in now no longer possible for you.

Actually I have no trouble accepting that the climate goes through regular natural cycles, and neither do the hundreds of thousands of scientists who believe AGW to be correct.

Your entire argument is fabricated upon a misrepresentation of your opponent's views. There is not a single pro-AGW scientist who claims the climate does not go through regular natural cycles - yet you proclaim that idea to be central to their theories, repeating a dogma handed down to you over the righty nutblogs.

I could provide reams of data,
Then do it. I'm waiting.

Actually I have no trouble accepting that the climate goes through regular natural cycles, and neither do the hundreds of thousands of scientists who believe AGW to be correct.

Your entire argument is fabricated upon a misrepresentation of your opponent's views. There is not a single pro-AGW scientist who claims the climate does not go through regular natural cycles - yet you proclaim that idea to be central to their theories, repeating a dogma handed down to you over the righty nutblogs.

I could provide reams of data,
Then do it. I'm waiting.

No, you're not. This is what you see as an outlook. Time will wilt your ardor. At some point you will either drift away from this nonsense, as others of your ilk have from the threats of African killer bees, or heterosexual AIDS or whatever crisis-du jour, or you will join Hiroo Onoda for a meeting in the telephone booth.

Forum List

Back