Where's Global Warming

No - actually your claiming that it is a hoax because there is a motivation for one (high taxes - I guess, a real popular idea, yeah) - you haven't actually provided any evidence that its a hoax. You should start there. Don't use Penn and Teller.

The surprising thing is how many of you Goristas have incorporated this nonsense into your persona, and accepting the idea that there are cycles that have always occurred in now no longer possible for you.

Actually I have no trouble accepting that the climate goes through regular natural cycles, and neither do the hundreds of thousands of scientists who believe AGW to be correct.

Your entire argument is fabricated upon a misrepresentation of your opponent's views. There is not a single pro-AGW scientist who claims the climate does not go through regular natural cycles - yet you proclaim that idea to be central to their theories, repeating a dogma handed down to you over the righty nutblogs.

I could provide reams of data,
Then do it. I'm waiting.

You don't want to acknowledge that coincidences can occur, at least your "science" is denying this, thus you denied their validity by reporting the videos so you could then deny being able to watch it. This makes you a liar and a cheat. You do realize that Republican AND Democrat politicians love this Global Warming hoax just as much, ever ask why? Did you ever even think to factor in who has what to gain from it? It is common knowledge among intelligent people (scientists included) that studies and reports are often skewed by who can gain the most financially from them in the US. It is also common knowledge that the US influences other economies and political agendas world wide. There is no denying that pollution is bad, it's how you go about improving it that is worse. Recycling for instance, the chemicals used in it are actually worse for the environment and the cities now pay a fortune in taxes to fund the plants while making laws to force people to use them. There is so much wrong with that concept I shouldn't have to point any of it out to you. Hybrids produce the same amount of toxins as fuel guzzlers, if you factor in all parts of the machine, while also draining more electricity and increasing the needs for more power plants thus adding even more pollution to the environment, and guess who owns the companies that manufacture the hybrids after buying all the licenses and copyrights to all forms of hybrids before that same person started pushing the laws for them? Low flow plumbing saves no water in reality, but only a few companies own the rights to make these products (or any other enviro-friendly products in reality) and they charge what they want, making them is actually cheaper but we pay a fortune for these because we MUST buy them now (no choices, no competition). Really, Gore is a genius, just not in the manner you make him and the scientists in his pockets to be. They are marketing geniuses ... though that's not the bad part they are pushing for laws that force people to buy Gores products, that's what's wrong, it's evil and crooked. But you are willing to ignore this, in spite of the fact that our economy as a whole is going to the trash, in spite of the fact that our cities are going broke enforcing these policies, you don't care about humanity or these issues would matter just as much. Now, either stop lying, stop being ignorant, or stop trying to peddle your greed here.

Al Gore is not the issue.

CO2 causes the earth to retain heat.

We have increased CO2 by 40% in the last 200 years.

Therefore, we have warmed the earth.

This repetitive statement from Chris is like:
I will do my homework I will do my homework I will do my homework

How sad for you that you can't face the facts.

how sad Monica continues to spew the same stuff over and over again.

how sad Monica continues to spew the same stuff over and over again.

How sad that Jeff Gannon had to leave the White House Press Corp when he was outed.

That's the thing, you don't have many facts, and most of what you post here isn't all fact. Facts are not just what you want to acknowledge, there's a whole mess of them you are ignoring.

My question is how many trillion are we going to allocate to global warming?

My question is how many trillion are we going to allocate to global warming?

It seems too many people like lining Gores pockets. The funny thing is that the more we are forced to do, the worse the situation seems to get. Not sure, but don't you think the environuts would notice at least that much? They don't ask for change, they just ask for more of the same failed crap.

Here in Denver, we are putting on the sun tan lotion, turning on the A/C and we haven't got but three inches of snow in three months. And the weather man has the nerve to say :"It's going to dry out and warm up". Something is rotten in the state of Denmark. Global warming? Oh, no, that can't be it....It's a liberal fantasy, it's bad for the economy. What? Like everything is already just spiffy? Were ISN"T global warming?

Here in Denver, we are putting on the sun tan lotion, turning on the A/C and we haven't got but three inches of snow in three months. And the weather man has the nerve to say :"It's going to dry out and warm up". Something is rotten in the state of Denmark. Global warming? Oh, no, that can't be it....It's a liberal fantasy, it's bad for the economy. What? Like everything is already just spiffy? Were ISN"T global warming?

*shakes head* So ... it's only wrong to use a single cities weather patterns as an example when we are using it as proof you are all loons and not when it agrees with your hoax? Sad, I thought you had half a brain at least.

Where I live, the last 2 years have been record breaking snow falls.
Come on up here, no global warming going on.

Ever increasing CO2 is the issue.

It's effect is cumulative. We have increased CO2 by 40% and the level is increasing at an accelerated rate as China and India industrialize.

But the thing that is remarkable about this is that clean energy is good for America. Our dependence on foreign oil is our greatest national security threat.

Ever increasing CO2 is the issue.

It's effect is cumulative. We have increased CO2 by 40% and the level is increasing at an accelerated rate as China and India industrialize.

But the thing that is remarkable about this is that clean energy is good for America. Our dependence on foreign oil is our greatest national security threat.

Let's drill our own oil...that will be energy independence, no national threat. So we solved that problem for ya :razz:
We're sure not going to sway China, and India to cut the CO2, Chris...so what's the point? By the way, that's a rhetorical question...please don't answer it. I've heard all your answers already. Nothing is going to change. Your CO2 is going to keep getting pumped into the atmosphere. Our government will spend billions to study the damn thing, and that is money being thrown down a rat hole.

The surprising thing is how many of you Goristas have incorporated this nonsense into your persona, and accepting the idea that there are cycles that have always occurred in now no longer possible for you.

Actually I have no trouble accepting that the climate goes through regular natural cycles, and neither do the hundreds of thousands of scientists who believe AGW to be correct.

Your entire argument is fabricated upon a misrepresentation of your opponent's views. There is not a single pro-AGW scientist who claims the climate does not go through regular natural cycles - yet you proclaim that idea to be central to their theories, repeating a dogma handed down to you over the righty nutblogs.

I could provide reams of data,
Then do it. I'm waiting.

No, you're not. This is what you see as an outlook. Time will wilt your ardor. At some point you will either drift away from this nonsense, as others of your ilk have from the threats of African killer bees, or heterosexual AIDS or whatever crisis-du jour, or you will join Hiroo Onoda for a meeting in the telephone booth.

I'm not sure what this has to do with African killer bees or heterosexual AIDS. Its very likely you're an idiot.

That's the thing, you don't have many facts, and most of what you post here isn't all fact. Facts are not just what you want to acknowledge, there's a whole mess of them you are ignoring.

What kind of facts? Non-existent video links? You're a hack.

Forum List

Back