Where The Hate Comes From

You are either on God's side or you aren't.

peddling false equivalence is the devil's work. the devil seeks government oppression.

repent, Mrs M. i beseech thee in the name of Jesus, Amen.

You're a leftist, second grade education, IQ in the low double digits, so simple concepts are FAR beyond you.

Good idea, to use insults to deflect from the failure of your "All who have human DNA are human beings" claim. Good strategy. Even you realized how stupid it was. Don't worry. I'll track you down by following the trail of piddle.

A human cell is not human life. Why? Well, what you WOULD have learned in 4th grade, had you stuck it out, is that a sperm cell (as delicious as you seem to find it) does not have a circulatory of nervous system.

So it's alive and human, but it's not human life. English, do you speak it? Apparently not.

You see sploogy, smart people called "scientists" defined "life" in corporeal sense as the presence of heart, and brain activity.

Really? Scientists say living human cells aren't alive and human? Which scientists say that?

You're doing your grammar fail thing again. This time, you don't know how to use articles. "A human life" is very different from "human life". The article "a" makes it a description of an individual. When you leave that out, as you did, it's not a description of an individual, but a description of any form of human life. Sadly for you, words mean things.

A sperm cell doesn't have these, an unborn baby at 6 weeks gestation does.

Given a zygote has no brain activity, you've just declared it's not a human life. Was that your intent?

So, given you say a zygote is not a human life, exactly what is the magic moment when you say it becomes a human life? And what magic-from-Cthulhu causes that magic transformation? I assume you're fine with all abortion before then, right?

You see sploogy, when you make really stupid claims such as that a human fetus is not human

Of course, I never made such a claim. You're just lying harder, because what else can you do?

I mean, DO you think an unborn child is a puppy, or a turtle?

You look so retarded for asking that. Human fetuses are not turtles. If you need further clarification, you're out of luck, as I don't know how to dumb it down any more..

No retard, I put "fetus" in quotes because it was a single element from a collection. You had claimed that "zygote, embryo, fetus" are not human. Now, you're pretty fucking stupid, but the single element is sufficient to demonstrate this.

Not how quotes work. So, yet another grammar fail. Got it. Every argument you make is based on your inability to grasp basic English.

I see you pouted and ran from your amazingly stupid noun/adjective confusion, where you based your whole argument on equating human (noun) with human (adjective). But as that was indefensible stupidity, it's not like you had much choice.

Human DNA, sploogy, is the genome associated with the species, homo sapiens, you ridiculous little troll.

I said no circular arguments, gave you an example of the circular argument _not_ to use, and you used that exact circular argument anyways. You're telling us that human DNA is whatever you want it to be, which makes it a totally meaningless term.

Better luck next time. Have some fun eugenics dreams tonight, where you exterminate everyone and everything that lacks that magically superior human DNA.

Realize that the only One you should be obeying is the One True God and His Written Word to you known as the King James Holy Bible.

we have this fundamental principle in the USA regarding separation of Church & State.

look it up.

the court is rightfully disinterested in having the state define obvious reproductive science.

liars use distractions and false dichotomies. stop lying Mrs. M

1st, 4th, 9th, and 14th amendments of the constitution are the only words Americans must obey.

stop trying to play God, Mrs M. America was founded upon escaping such religious oppression.

You're a liar. It's in Post #11 on this thread. Read it, Ms. Blessed be....... that is you writing....blessed be.......

The Queen's Rook: DOJ Blocked Clinton Foundation Probe

Ah, thank you. I stand corrected. I had no memory of that. Sorry for calling you a liar.

You're still a hilariously stupid and shockingly immoral servant iof satan, of course.

So, are you in favor of mandated abortions for unfaithful wives, as the Bible commands?
You're welcome and I forgive you. As you say you had no memory of ever saying blessed be I would not consider you a liar either. Merely mistaken in that you didn't recall saying it, Mamooth. As for calling me an immoral servant of Satan I will have to remind you once again, I'm not the one saying "Blessed be" and advocating the mass murder of the unborn. You are.

Satan is my enemy and while you may not realize it - you are doing his bidding when you advocate the murder of the unborn. I will be praying for you in the name of Jesus.

Realize that the only One you should be obeying is the One True God and His Written Word to you known as the King James Holy Bible.

we have this fundamental principle in the USA regarding separation of Church & State.

look it up.

the court is rightfully disinterested in having the state define obvious reproductive science.

liars use distractions and false dichotomies. stop lying Mrs. M

1st, 4th, 9th, and 14th amendments of the constitution are the only words Americans must obey.

stop trying to play God, Mrs M. America was founded upon escaping such religious oppression.
Does the Constitution guarantee the right to life? Then babies who have not yet been born are entitled to life. This has nothing to do with the separation of Church and State. Murder of the unborn is a crime. Not a constitutional right. I do believe that Roe vs. Wade will be overturned in the future. I am certainly praying for that day to arrive quickly.

no, it does not. the phrase you are thinking of comes from the declaration of independence.

you're so angry you started this thread to project hatred onto others.

of course responses "sound" however your righteous deceptive mind decides to perceive.

Screen-Shot-2014-10-11-at-8.59.22-PM.png

Exposing the darkness - their lust for innocent blood​

After the inauguration I watched a 5 minute video online which perfectly summed up the reason for the insidious hatred which we've been witnessing from the left, since November 8th. With one sentence, the truth rings loud and clear. Their gods have been felled!

Truer words could not be spoken as to the reason for the bitter vitriolic hatred of liberals who were utterly convinced that fake news, fixed polls and massive election fraud would hand their crooked candidate the election on a silver platter. After all, their gods had spoken. It was in the bag. Even their high priest, George Soros said so. Nothing could stop them.........or so they believed.

Instead of seeing their “god” or “goddess” make good on the promise of a Clinton presidency, they woke up to the news that their candidate had been defeated, their gods had fallen and their plans were destroyed. All within a 24 hour period.

What to do? Well, I can tell you what not to do...

images
Two lost souls blaspheme God's plan of Redemption​

To those of you on the left: Forget about the spirit cooking dinners, the Lucifer worship and Wicca's little lies. The future does not belong to men-hating feminists who stick out their tongues at God's authority. Realize that the only One you should be obeying is the One True God and His Written Word to you known as the King James Holy Bible.

Why? Because God Almighty has openly made a fool and a liar out of your gods. Only an idiot would continue to believe in something that only works half the time (or less!). If you had a 50/50 chance of dying by drinking the "brew" put in front of you, would you drink it? Neither Wicca, Satanism nor any other ism outside of the Kingdom of God has the ability to put a guarantee on anything it attempts to conjure up or accomplish.

So why swallow the poisonous lies the left is trying to feed you? They lost. Their gods have been felled. They are no longer in power and the lawless and rebellious path they have chosen is leading them to their final destruction. Why join them?
images

In the days ahead, there are two choices set before us. One leads to life (eternal) and the other to death (eternal).

Repent, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. Pray for President Trump that God's will be done so that this country may have one final chance to turn from its sins of murder (the blood of over 50 million babies still cries out from the ground today), witchcraft (never before has America been so inundated with the occult and Baal worship) and put away the altars of Baal once and for all throughout the land (this would include denouncing Islam and all such altars of Baal erected on American soil).

Or you can join them knowing full well where the hate comes from and where it will ultimately take you.

It is the author's opinion (mine) that if you are going to destroy yourselves over a cause you should at least first know where the hate comes from, that is driving that cause...

Now you know.

This is nuts. Have you ever sat down and talked to any women who support a woman's right to choose? Satanism? Poisonous lies? What the hell? I think the only hatred in this thread is what is coming from the OP.

Only to you because you don't like being confronted with the truth. Yes, I have talked to pro-Abortion women and I know that at least one of them today is no longer in favor of murder of the unborn. In fact, she told me that she cannot believe how blind she had been to have ever believed it was alright to murder unborn babies. Your problem is not that you are incapable (in your mind) of understanding the evil of abortion, Coyote. Your problem is with your heart. Your heart is hardened against God because you love the darkness more than the light of Jesus Christ and His Truth. When you love the darkness, you feel justified in accusing the innocent in order to defend the indefensible. Anything goes. Some say it is the end justifying the means. Whatever one would call it, it is rebellion against God and His Word and it is Him you must answer to. Not me.

There are many people in the occult who understand fully that abortion is human sacrifice (to Molech) but there are many who have no idea of the satanic roots of their actions - nevertheless, ignorance does not change the facts that murder is murder. There are even testimonies from ex-Satanists who admit that the abortion doctors in some of those clinics were indeed Satanists.

Last edited:
i'm going to say the whole rosary for you Mrs. M., that you may repent from your wicked ways of lying and manipulating voters to gain oppressive government power over people... better yet, i'll do an entire novena that your evil may be vanquished.

you're so angry you started this thread to project hatred onto others.

of course responses "sound" however your righteous deceptive mind decides to perceive.
Not at all. The Op-ed was about revealing "where the hate comes from" and some of you have been quite helpful in that the reader can get a first hand look at how you think. The common denominator with you all is that you need to realize your own bitterness, hatred and the dead end street your on and give your hearts to Jesus Christ.

Apart from Christ giving you a new heart and a renewed mind, I don't know if you will ever realize how insidiously evil it is to murder your own unborn child. Indeed even if you could realize it, you would need Christ all the more so that you would not despair of those actions - in guilt and shame and self condemnation - but rather receive the forgiveness he longs to give you and the redemption he has already paid the price for so that you can enter heaven one day.

• Nearly half (45%) of all pregnancies among U.S. women in 2011 were unintended, and about four in 10 of these were terminated by abortion.[1]
  • Nineteen percent of pregnancies (excluding miscarriages) in 2014 ended in abortion.[1]
  • Approximately 926,200 abortions were performed in 2014, down 12% from 1.06 million in 2011. In 2014, some 1.5% of women aged 15–44 had an abortion.[2]
  • The abortion rate in 2014 was 14.6 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15–44, down 14% from 16.9 per 1,000 in 2011.[2] This is the lowest rate ever observed in the United States; in 1973, the year abortion became legal, the rate was 16.3.[3]

WHO HAS ABORTIONS?
  • More than half of all U.S. abortion patients in 2014 were in their 20s: Patients aged 20–24 obtained 34% of all abortions, and patients aged 25–29 obtained 27%.[4]
  • Twelve percent of abortion patients in 2014 were adolescents: Those aged 18–19 accounted for 8% of all abortions, 15–17-year-olds for 3% and those younger than 15 for 0.2%.[4]
  • White patients accounted for 39% of abortion procedures in 2014, blacks for 28%, Hispanics for 25% and patients of other races and ethnicities for 9%.[4]
  • Seventeen percent of abortion patients in 2014 identified as mainline Protestant, 13% as evangelical Protestant and 24% as Catholic; 38% reported no religious affiliation and the remaining 8% reported some other affiliation.[4]
  • The vast majority (94%) of abortion patients in 2014 identified as heterosexual or straight. Four percent of patients said they were bisexual, while 0.3% identified as homosexual, gay or lesbian and 1% identified as “something else.”[4]
  • In 2014, some 46% of all abortion patients had never married and were not cohabiting. However, nearly half were living with a male partner in the month they became pregnant, including 14% who were married and 31% who were cohabiting.[4]
  • Fifty-nine percent of abortions in 2014 were obtained by patients who had had at least one birth.[4]
  • Some 75% of abortion patients in 2014 were poor or low-income. Twenty-six percent of patients had incomes of 100–199% of the federal poverty level, and 49% had incomes of less than 100% of the federal poverty level ($15,730 for a family of two).*[4]
  • The reasons patients gave for having an abortion underscored their understanding of the responsibilities of parenthood and family life. The three most common reasons—each cited by three-fourths of patients—were concern for or responsibility to other individuals; the inability to afford raising a child; and the belief that having a baby would interfere with work, school or the ability to care for dependents. Half said they did not want to be a single parent or were having problems with their husband or partner.[5]
  • Fifty-one percent of abortion patients in 2008 were using a contraceptive method in the month they became pregnant, most commonly condoms (27%) or a hormonal method (17%).[6]

Women around the world have used abortion to control their reproduction at every point in history, and in every known society — regardless of its legality.

In the United States, abortion was widely practiced before about 1880, by which time most states had banned it except to save the life of the woman. Anti-abortion legislation was part of a backlash against the growing movements for suffrage and birth control — an effort to control women and confine them to a traditional childbearing role.

Laws prohibiting abortion subjected women to desperation, fear, and shame, and took a heavy toll on women’s lives and health. Poor women and women of color suffered disproportionately, as the ability of a woman to obtain an abortion, let alone one that was safe, often depended upon her economic situation, her race, and where she lived. Women with money could sometimes leave the country or find a physician who would perform the procedure for a high fee. Poor women, for the most part, were either at the mercy of incompetent practitioners with questionable motives or unable to find anyone who would perform the procedure. Many attempted dangerous self-abortions, such as inserting knitting needles or coat hangers into the vagina and uterus, douching with solutions such as lye, or swallowing strong drugs or chemicals.

Because many deaths were not officially attributed to unsafe, illegal abortion, it’s impossible to know the exact number of lives lost. However, thousands of women a year were treated for health complications due to botched, unsanitary, or self-induced abortions, and many died. Others were left infertile or with chronic illness and pain.

MAKING ILLEGAL ABORTION SAFER

Wherever abortion is illegal, committed people take enormous risks to provide safe abortions clandestinely, to treat women who have complications, and to help women find safe providers.

Before the Supreme Court’s landmark Roe v. Wade decision that legalized abortion in 1973, some dedicated and well-trained physicians and other medical practitioners risked imprisonment, fines, and loss of their medical licenses to provide abortions. Information about these services often spread by word of mouth.

In the late 1960s, the Clergy Consultation Service on Abortion — a network of concerned pastors and rabbis — set up referral services to help women find safer illegal abortions.

controlling and confining people is evil, Mrs. M.

don't be evil.

History of Abortion in the U.S. - Our Bodies Ourselves

Valerie, I'm giving you the Word of God on this matter of abortion. It is murder. Children are a gift from God, Valerie. Who are we to kill what God has given as a gift to us? A child that temporarily lives in your womb is not (a part) your body. The body of that unborn baby has as much right to be protected as you have for the protection of your own body.

God's Word does not seek to control or confine people but rather protect us from evil. Do you understand the devastation that abortion causes for people after they have done it? The years of regret, sorrow and grief some people are living with over having listened to "Planned Parenthood?" Not to mention the curses and destruction it brings upon families. There are consequences which some people never realize until it is too late.

The body of an unborn baby does NOT BELONG TO THE MOTHER. If that were the truth the child would be growing on the outside of her until the day it died and we know this is not true. The next time one of your friends tells you they are pregnant, why not ask to join them to see the sonogram and realize that little person in your friends womb is a human being. A human being that has as much right to be born as you did!

Isn't it amazing that everyone who is for abortion is already born?

Forum List

Back