Where The Hate Comes From

So, aside from Molech, what other pagan demons have you seen around?[/QUOTE]
Answer Dark Fury's question. How about you define the term / word murder?[/QUOTE]

don't feed the beasts Mrs.M.

it's a waste of time[/QUOTE]

I see this as spiritual warfare. There are two types of people in this spiritual battle we are in. Those who are children of God are warriors. Those who are not children of God are prisoners of Satan. The battle is to pray for them, give them the truth and believe God for that truth to set them free. Some people do not want to be set free. They don't realize that there is a day of accounting in which the entire world will know the truth. They may fool some folks now but when judgment day comes, time will be up and their lies will be exposed to one and all. Then what? The bible is clear that no liar can enter the kingdom of heaven.

Let me repeat this for you, Ms. Blessed be... Non - Pagans do not use that term nor do they write it on message boards as you have here on USMB.
Let me repeat this for you. I have never used that term on this board.

So why are you lying by pretending I have?

If you're not lying, it's easy enough to prove it. There's a search function here. Use it. If you can't find me saying such a thing, then you owe me an apology for lying about me.
Yes, you did. It was some time ago and if you think that I am going to waste my time searching all of your writings to find it your crazier than I thought. I'm not apologizing to you for anything.

[

Let me repeat this for you, Ms. Blessed be... Non - Pagans do not use that term nor do they write it on message boards as you have here on USMB. It's something Wiccans say. If you are not a Pagan Witch, you're the first non Pagan Witch I've ever seen who has written Blessed be on their posts.

Maybe he's saying "blessed bee," meaning an insect that produces a LOT of honey? :dunno:
She wrote Blessed be. One "e". Not two.
[

Let me repeat this for you, Ms. Blessed be... Non - Pagans do not use that term nor do they write it on message boards as you have here on USMB. It's something Wiccans say. If you are not a Pagan Witch, you're the first non Pagan Witch I've ever seen who has written Blessed be on their posts.

Maybe he's saying "blessed bee," meaning an insect that produces a LOT of honey? :dunno:
No, she said, Blessed be with one e. Here is one post where she is saying blessed be in her comments about something. As I said before, It's a Wiccan saying and non Pagans do not use the term. I'm not going to search up every time she wrote blessed be. One post is enough to establish the fact that she is a liar. See Post # 11 on the link below.

The Queen's Rook: DOJ Blocked Clinton Foundation Probe

Last edited:
Let me repeat this for you, Ms. Blessed be... Non - Pagans do not use that term nor do they write it on message boards as you have here on USMB.
Let me repeat this for you. I have never used that term on this board. You are lying to everyone's face, loudly and proudly.

If you're not lying, it's easy enough to prove it. There's a search function here. Use it. If you can't find me saying such a thing, then you owe me an apology for lying about me.
You're a liar. It's in Post #11 on this thread. Read it, Ms. Blessed be....... that is you writing....blessed be.......

[
Every sperm is sacred, every sperm is great ....

Well, I guess if that's what floats your boat, not real surprised about it....

And yet you murder those helpless haploid humans, you butcher. Your bloodlust is disgusting. You kill by the trillions, but it's still not enough for you.

Then there are the corpses.

The hydatitaform moles.

The cancer cells in a test tube.

And so on. All human beings, by your deranged standards.

You're a leftist, second grade education, IQ in the low double digits, so simple concepts are FAR beyond you.

A human cell is not human life. Why? Well, what you WOULD have learned in 4th grade, had you stuck it out, is that a sperm cell (as delicious as you seem to find it) does not have a circulatory of nervous system.

You see sploogy, smart people called "scientists" defined "life" in corporeal sense as the presence of heart, and brain activity.

A sperm cell doesn't have these, an unborn baby at 6 weeks gestation does.

Again, I don't expect to you understand this. Frankly, I don't expect you to understand why you shouldn't blow your nose on the same tissue you wiped your ass with...

Why do you think things with human DNA are turtles? You just keep getting more confused. After all, you're the only one here saying such hilariously stupid things.

You see sploogy, when you make really stupid claims such as that a human fetus is not human, we who are a WHOLE lot smarter than you (and this includes virtually everyone) tend to mock you.

I mean, DO you think an unborn child is a puppy, or a turtle?

Why, or why not?

No, I didn't. You're just making crap up. That happens when people can't debate me.

Debate you? :lol:

You're far too stupid to debate. I'm mocking you for lacking a knowledge of even third grade biology.

You're a fucking imbecile, you DO grasp that, right?

Oh, I see the problem here. You're a gibbering retard who doesn't grasp the difference between a noun and an adjective. Your whole argument is based on failing basic English grammar.

And why are you putting "fetus" in quotes? Are you saying there's no such thing as a fetus, and everyone is only imagining they exist?

No retard, I put "fetus" in quotes because it was a single element from a collection. You had claimed that "zygote, embryo, fetus" are not human. Now, you're pretty fucking stupid, but the single element is sufficient to demonstrate this.

But I don't think fetuses are not human. I never said or implied any such thing. Human (noun) and human (adjective) are very different things. Those who passed the third grade would understand that. You don't.

Well, there you go. :rofl:

PETA freaks tell me the same thing. I don't pay any attention to those wild-eyed control freak losers either.

Speaking of Nazis, Mr. Eugenics, let's talk more about your Nazi adoration of the perfect superior human DNA.

Can you even define what human DNA is? Non-circular definitions only. No "human DNA is the DNA humans have". You need to nail it down, every chromosome and gene laid out. Otherwise, you're just babbling feelgood crap about a concept that you can't even define.

After you do that, when does the DNA testing start? And when someone is found to have imperfect DNA -- maybe not Aryan enough -- how long before you declare them to be untermenschen and ship them off for extermination?

Human DNA, sploogy, is the genome associated with the species, homo sapiens, you ridiculous little troll.

[

She wrote Blessed be. One "e". Not two.
[

No, she said, Blessed be with one e. Here is one post where she is saying blessed be in her comments about something. As I said before, It's a Wiccan saying and non Pagans do not use the term. I'm not going to search up every time she wrote blessed be. One post is enough to establish the fact that she is a liar. See Post # 11 on the link below.

It was a joke.

I mock Mamooth - for really obvious reasons...

Explain them? You want me to tell you how ultrasound works? Curious.

Now, what does ultrasound have to do with personhood, the topic at hand here?

And why are you diverting the issue from your crazy belief that specks are people?

And do you see other pagan demons, as well as Cthulhu? (If you're going to worship him, spell it right, lest he consume you.)

The ultrasound PROVES that ABORTION IS MURDER, and FAR FROM PAINLESS!!! If you vote for a pro abortion candidate YOU ARE A MURDERER. In the case of a Christian voting for a dimshitscum that is pro abortion, THEY ARE without any path to redemption. You are given to take the blood of Jesus Christ to be redeemed. If you vote for a pro abotion candidate then you have NOT taken his gift. Even if you ask for forgivness tere is no way you can ask forgiveness for the baby being MURDERED as your heart stops and your spirit is released. YOU are part of the team that murdered that CHILD.
As far as the "society setting the standard, BULLSHIT there are only a few countries in this world that allow abortion like this country does, your ideas are a small minority in the world, proving everyone but you and those like you GETS IT. Abortion is the ULTIMATE shirking of RESPONSIBILITY for your actions PERIOD.

I realize everyone has their own opinion, we all have that right. I believe that Satan rejoices every time a baby is aborted. That picture on here of the woman holding the sign up that reads "free abortion on demand, no apology". O.m.g., it's only free if the abortionist is performing the abortion for free. l pray for the women that have abortions, and feel sorrow for all the slaughtered babies that never had a choice or a chance for a happy life. No one can say all of these aborted babies would have been unwanted (adoption), or abused. I hear these given as some of the reasons for abortion, impossible to have any data on this since the baby is dead. And don't tell me I'm imposing my will on anyone, abortion is still legal, and I have not forcibly prevented anyone from having an abortion.

The ultrasound PROVES that ABORTION IS MURDER, and FAR FROM PAINLESS!!!

Don't be so stupid. Early-term fetuses can't feel pain.

If you vote for a pro abortion candidate YOU ARE A MURDERER.

PETA kooks shriek the same hysterical cult nonsense at me. The only difference I see between PETA freaks and pro-lifers is that the PETA freaks usually have better personal hygiene. I have no use for either brand of kook.

You're a liar. It's in Post #11 on this thread. Read it, Ms. Blessed be....... that is you writing....blessed be.......

Ah, thank you. I stand corrected. I had no memory of that. Sorry for calling you a liar.

You're still a hilariously stupid and shockingly immoral servant iof satan, of course.

So, are you in favor of mandated abortions for unfaithful wives, as the Bible commands?

Screen-Shot-2014-10-11-at-8.59.22-PM.png

Exposing the darkness - their lust for innocent blood​

After the inauguration I watched a 5 minute video online which perfectly summed up the reason for the insidious hatred which we've been witnessing from the left, since November 8th. With one sentence, the truth rings loud and clear. Their gods have been felled!

Truer words could not be spoken as to the reason for the bitter vitriolic hatred of liberals who were utterly convinced that fake news, fixed polls and massive election fraud would hand their crooked candidate the election on a silver platter. After all, their gods had spoken. It was in the bag. Even their high priest, George Soros said so. Nothing could stop them.........or so they believed.

Instead of seeing their “god” or “goddess” make good on the promise of a Clinton presidency, they woke up to the news that their candidate had been defeated, their gods had fallen and their plans were destroyed. All within a 24 hour period.

What to do? Well, I can tell you what not to do...

images
Two lost souls blaspheme God's plan of Redemption​

To those of you on the left: Forget about the spirit cooking dinners, the Lucifer worship and Wicca's little lies. The future does not belong to men-hating feminists who stick out their tongues at God's authority. Realize that the only One you should be obeying is the One True God and His Written Word to you known as the King James Holy Bible.

Why? Because God Almighty has openly made a fool and a liar out of your gods. Only an idiot would continue to believe in something that only works half the time (or less!). If you had a 50/50 chance of dying by drinking the "brew" put in front of you, would you drink it? Neither Wicca, Satanism nor any other ism outside of the Kingdom of God has the ability to put a guarantee on anything it attempts to conjure up or accomplish.

So why swallow the poisonous lies the left is trying to feed you? They lost. Their gods have been felled. They are no longer in power and the lawless and rebellious path they have chosen is leading them to their final destruction. Why join them?
images

In the days ahead, there are two choices set before us. One leads to life (eternal) and the other to death (eternal).

Repent, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. Pray for President Trump that God's will be done so that this country may have one final chance to turn from its sins of murder (the blood of over 50 million babies still cries out from the ground today), witchcraft (never before has America been so inundated with the occult and Baal worship) and put away the altars of Baal once and for all throughout the land (this would include denouncing Islam and all such altars of Baal erected on American soil).

Or you can join them knowing full well where the hate comes from and where it will ultimately take you.

It is the author's opinion (mine) that if you are going to destroy yourselves over a cause you should at least first know where the hate comes from, that is driving that cause...

Now you know.

This is nuts. Have you ever sat down and talked to any women who support a woman's right to choose? Satanism? Poisonous lies? What the hell? I think the only hatred in this thread is what is coming from the OP.

Wrong. Life belongs in God's hands. Not yours. Not mine. Not Planned Parenthood's. Life belongs in God's hands alone. Stop playing God, Jake.

your ilk are the ones trying to play God, forever lusting for power over the women you hate.

true conservatives don't seek government overreach. stop playing God, Mrs. M.

God says trust families because it's evil to subject private reproduction to government oppression.

stop being evil, Mrs. M.

stop lying about the history of abortion law to teenagers in the bible belt.

stop demonizing women with your wicked lies.

tell the truth about the 1st, 4th, 9th, and 14th amendment and the meaning of privacy.

God wants you to tell the truth and stop manipulating votes, Mrs. M repent!

I can accept there are abortions, but abortion as a from of birth control with so many other options is too much to ask. It is also too much to ask for a man to have no say in his child's life and also to force him to support a child he does not want. If the man offers to pay for an abortion, then he should be able to walk away if the woman can terminate the baby with him having no say in the matter. That actually fulfills equal protection as defined by liberals doesn't it. That is called direct equality although liberals would NOT like it! Any other version is converse in theory to equality as it gives an outcome with no restriction of reason. IE in actuality--"The grass is wet because it is raining"<< the converse being in liberal thought>> The grass is wet, it must be raining" no way to prove the second without actual confirmation of the rain. I do not support, and never will support a pro abortion candidate. Funny liberals want to restrict all of our rights except to murder children.

your ilk are the ones trying to play God, forever lusting for power over the women you hate.

true conservatives don't seek government overreach. stop playing God, Mrs. M.

God says trust families because it's evil to subject private reproduction to government oppression.

stop being evil, Mrs. M.

stop lying about the history of abortion law to teenagers in the bible belt.

stop demonizing women with your wicked lies.

tell the truth about the 1st, 4th, 9th, and 14th amendment and the meaning of privacy.

God wants you to tell the truth and stop manipulating votes, Mrs. M repent!

Sick attack and completely wrong about abortion and the bible. I don't know what bible you read, but you had better read the rest of a real one instead of picking verses to support a worldly position instead of finding the truth. Sorry for you and all like you especially if you are planning on missing the ceremony at the throne.

Screen-Shot-2014-10-11-at-8.59.22-PM.png

Exposing the darkness - their lust for innocent blood​

After the inauguration I watched a 5 minute video online which perfectly summed up the reason for the insidious hatred which we've been witnessing from the left, since November 8th. With one sentence, the truth rings loud and clear. Their gods have been felled!

Truer words could not be spoken as to the reason for the bitter vitriolic hatred of liberals who were utterly convinced that fake news, fixed polls and massive election fraud would hand their crooked candidate the election on a silver platter. After all, their gods had spoken. It was in the bag. Even their high priest, George Soros said so. Nothing could stop them.........or so they believed.

Instead of seeing their “god” or “goddess” make good on the promise of a Clinton presidency, they woke up to the news that their candidate had been defeated, their gods had fallen and their plans were destroyed. All within a 24 hour period.

What to do? Well, I can tell you what not to do...

images
Two lost souls blaspheme God's plan of Redemption​

To those of you on the left: Forget about the spirit cooking dinners, the Lucifer worship and Wicca's little lies. The future does not belong to men-hating feminists who stick out their tongues at God's authority. Realize that the only One you should be obeying is the One True God and His Written Word to you known as the King James Holy Bible.

Why? Because God Almighty has openly made a fool and a liar out of your gods. Only an idiot would continue to believe in something that only works half the time (or less!). If you had a 50/50 chance of dying by drinking the "brew" put in front of you, would you drink it? Neither Wicca, Satanism nor any other ism outside of the Kingdom of God has the ability to put a guarantee on anything it attempts to conjure up or accomplish.

So why swallow the poisonous lies the left is trying to feed you? They lost. Their gods have been felled. They are no longer in power and the lawless and rebellious path they have chosen is leading them to their final destruction. Why join them?
images

In the days ahead, there are two choices set before us. One leads to life (eternal) and the other to death (eternal).

Repent, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. Pray for President Trump that God's will be done so that this country may have one final chance to turn from its sins of murder (the blood of over 50 million babies still cries out from the ground today), witchcraft (never before has America been so inundated with the occult and Baal worship) and put away the altars of Baal once and for all throughout the land (this would include denouncing Islam and all such altars of Baal erected on American soil).

Or you can join them knowing full well where the hate comes from and where it will ultimately take you.

It is the author's opinion (mine) that if you are going to destroy yourselves over a cause you should at least first know where the hate comes from, that is driving that cause...

Now you know.

"The only good baby is a dead baby"
There's something incredibly wrong in this phrase...I don't know how somebody can seriously say something like that :neutral:
Maybe some of these people don't really believe what they say, they just acting because they want to be in the limelight (or well that's what I hope for them...) :dunno:

Forum List

Back