Where The Hate Comes From

Murder is a legal term, not a moral one.

Abortion is not murder. It is a medical term.

Anyone who forces a woman to carry a baby until the woman dies because of it is a principal to murder.

Babies are not human beings? You're delusional.

Of course babies are human beings. Who told you otherwise? But then, babies are born. That's the definition of "human being" or "person" that all of humanity has used over all of human history, "human, born and alive".

A babies heart starts beating on the 18th day after conception.

Hilarious fiction. Who feeds you this nonsense? And why does a heart matter? After all, the cow I ate had a heart. Which is why the PETA freaks say I'm a murderer. You pro-lifers sound exactly like the PETA freaks. You make up a loopy definition of "person", just so you can accuse others of being murderers. I have trouble telling pro-lifers and PETA freaks apart, so I often refer to them as PETA/pro-life.

You're talking about a human being. That is a scientific fact. Not a because we say so........

"Human being" is not a scientific definition. Never has been. It's a social and legal definition. Your pretending it's scientific is some fine PC historical revisionism.

The truth is that abortion is just another form of human sacrifice to Molech and those who are most vociferous in defending abortion and denying it is murder have serious moral issues that should be called into question.

Ruh-roh. Crazy lady is seeing pagan demons again.

You are either on God's side or you aren't. Protesting for the right to murder babies is the devil's side. Your decision and you'll be living with the consequences of it. Eternally.
So, you don't agree with your fellow Anti-Choice poster?

Religion doesn't have shit to do with the abortion issue.

Anyone on either side who brings religion into it is only wasting time. Theirs and everybody else's.

cricket.gif
cricket.gif
cricket.gif

I do have a job and a life outside of USMB, Derpstain.

I do completely disagree about the need use religion or to bring religion into the debate. Absolutely!

So. . .

What?
The crickets weren't for you, dope.

Of course babies are human beings. Who told you otherwise? But then, babies are born. That's the definition of "human being" or "person" that all of humanity has used over all of human history, "human, born and alive".

Hilarious fiction. Who feeds you this nonsense? And why does a heart matter? After all, the cow I ate had a heart. Which is why the PETA freaks say I'm a murderer. You pro-lifers sound exactly like the PETA freaks. You make up a loopy definition of "person", just so you can accuse others of being murderers. I have trouble telling pro-lifers and PETA freaks apart, so I often refer to them as PETA/pro-life.

You're talking about a human being. That is a scientific fact. Not a because we say so........

"Human being" is not a scientific definition. Never has been. It's a social and legal definition. Your pretending it's scientific is some fine PC historical revisionism.

The truth is that abortion is just another form of human sacrifice to Molech and those who are most vociferous in defending abortion and denying it is murder have serious moral issues that should be called into question.

You are claiming an unborn baby is not a baby but any sonogram will prove you wrong and you know it. You simply cannot be honest, Mamooth, which is something I find prevalent with the "blessed be" crowd...

Your reasoning as to why a heart beat does not matter is the height of hypocrisy considering that you have just argued with Dark Fury over the definition of killing! Now this? You do realize your argument has not a single leg to stand on, don't you?

As to seeing demons? I'm not seeing demons but I do see someone who is thoroughly demon possessed and seems to not realize the danger they are in. Hell is real and if you do not turn from your wicked ways and seek the Lord with all of your heart you will eventually find yourself there.

As to the your denial that abortion is a form of human sacrifice (or murder) I will give you this information to read and educate yourself with. It will also give others here who are reading the opportunity to see what is motivating the diabolical minds of some who protest for the right to continue the bloodshed of babies throughout this land.

Massacre of Innocence

By Eric Holmberg

IN FOCUSING ON THE SUBJECT OF ABORTION, much has been contended from a medical and social perspective. But when we pull the lid off and look at abortion from a spiritual perspective, the implications are far more profound and staggering.

The Bible tells us: "Our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in the heavenly places" (Ephesians 6:12).

Our enemy in fighting abortion is not the abortionist, the courts or those who are advocating for abortion rights. Our enemy is the one who was a murderer from the beginning - Satan and the spiritual forces under his command.

Throughout history, certain pagan cultures have sacrificed human infants to demons as a part of a complicated ritual in return for favors asked of them.

Few of those involved in abortion today are consciously engaging in child sacrifice, although that is precisely what abortion is - the sacrifice of a human life for the convenience or needs of others. In that respect, it is no less barbaric than the human sacrifice practiced to ensure, for example, a successful harvest. But beyond this, there is a spiritual, satanically inspired dimension that gives frightening realism to abortion's identification with literal child sacrifice.

The Bible supports this idea as often we see a particular action viewed by God as something of a more overtly occultic nature. Rebellion is called witchcraft; immorality is likened to idolatry; hatred is a kin to murder - thus abortion is child sacrifice.

The Origins of Child Sacrifice

To discover the origins of child sacrifice we can examine a key passage of scripture. Genesis 19 gives the account of Lot and his daughters, some of the early ancestors of mankind: "And Lot went up from Zoar and stayed in the mountains and his two daughters with him." Then the first born said to the younger, "Our father is old and there is not a man on earth to come into us after the manner of the earth."

Now it so happens that there were men available just a few miles away geographically. But they meant something different. The "earth" is throughout scripture a symbol of a fallen unregenerate realm. James tells us that there is a wisdom from above that is "pure and peaceable," but that there is a wisdom from below which is "earthly, natural and demonic" (James 3:15,17). In the same way that many modern feminists want men purely on their own terms, Lot's daughters wanted a man in this "manner of the earth."

"So they made their father drink wine that night and laid with him" (Genesis 19:29-38). This was a gross act of rebellion against both their father and God. As a result both daughters had children. The oldest daughter's son was named Moab. His descendents, the Moabites, ultimately became an idolatrousnation that was one of the primary enemies of God's people - Israel.

The youngest daughter's son - Ben Ammi - became the father of the sons of Ammon. 1 Kings 11:7 calls Molech "the detestable idol of the Ammonites." The name Molech in Hebrew means: "to ascend the throne" or, in other words, to usurp God's authority. Leviticus 20:2 tells us that Molech worship involved the sacrifice of one's offspring. While the Ammonites primarily sacrificed post-natal children, it is no coincidence that it is the Ammonites that God condemns in the book of Amos for a particular form of blood-thirstiness:

"For three transgressions of the sons of Ammon, and for four, will I not revoke its punishment, because they have ripped open the pregnant women of Gilead in order to enlarge their borders" (Amos 1:13).

To "enlarge one's borders" is a biblical metaphor applied not just to land, but to extend the boundaries of acceptable human conduct. How common this is still today as we hear cries of - "It's my choice" and - "Keep your religion out of my life."

Baal and Molech Worship

"And they built the high places of Baal that are in the valley of Ben-Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire to Molech" (Jeremiah 32:35).

"They have built also the high places of Baal, to burn their sons as offering to Baal" (Jeremiah 19:5).

Here the Bible implies what modern archaeologists and anthropologists have recently discovered: that Molech and Baal represent the same pagan god. The wife of Baal is Asherah and the wife of Molech is Ashteroth. Asherah and Ashteroth represent the same fertility goddess. This demon was known to the Greeks as Aphrodite; to the Egyptians as Isis; and to the Phoenicians as Tanet.

The ancient city of Carthage was the capital of the Phoenician empire. Their civilization was advanced culturally and highly educated. But recent archaeological expeditions have revealed its most notable feature - the high incidence of child sacrifice. Archaeological relics have been uncovered, such as the altars on which children were sacrificed and stone markers, which marked the burial place of the remains. Stone carvings on the markers depict children who were sacrificed. Clay jars were used to hold the remains. Entire burial grounds full of these slaughtered children have been uncovered.

As barbaric as this sounds, we must remember that this is precisely what we do through abortion. With one obvious exception - today we don't honor or bury the children we kill.

Archaeologists have established that the primary deity that they children were sacrificed to was the goddess Tanet, the name being a regional representation of the more universal Ashteroth.

The typical rationalist would attribute these rites to superstition and would suggest that science and intellectual advancement would cause this type of unfortunate behavior to lessen and finally cease. But archaeologists have discovered that over Carthage's history, the incident of child sacrifice, even in the face of considerable intellectual advances, actually increased until it suddenly stopped.

And how did it stop? When God judged Carthage. Roman armies invaded and suddenly destroyed the entire civilization. The stark ruins of Carthage are a testimony that God is not mocked.

We have to ask ourselves: How far are we from a judgment for our own abortion holocaust?

Last edited:
The information below defines what is behind the rebellion that we are witnessing from God hating / man hating feminists who are chanting, "The future is female," My body, my rights"..... and believe it is their right to choose whether or not another human being (the unborn child in the womb) has the right to live or die. It's called rebellion and abortion is a modern day form of Molech worship /human sacrifice.

Abortion is murder. Those who persist in it shall find themselves in hell one day. Who knows? It could be today! There are no guarantees for today, tomorrow or next year. You could take a nap today and never wake up. That should be a sobering thought for some of the readers here today.

Battling Witchcraft

Biblically, witchcraft is linked to rebellion - specifically, rebellion against God's authority. This can be heard in the feminist chant: "Not the church, not the state, women must decide our fate!" It is true that the state should have minimal say in deciding anyone's fate - male or female. But the the state's intrusion into a woman's fate in forbidding abortion, is infinitesimally small compared to the abortifier's decision that the unborn child's fate should be death. But the Church, as God's representative in the earth, should assist in deciding the fate of all those who desire to do God's will. The only alternative is to "choose one's own fate" or one's own will. And this is rebellion - the foundation of all witchcraft.

When we consider the word "witchcraft," one Bible personality comes to mind - Jezebel. In 1 Kings 18:19, Elijah the prophet of God mentions Jezebel along with some of the deities we know about. He asks to see "the 450 prophets of Baal and the 400 prophets of Asherah who eat at Jezebel's table." Jezebel represents the corrupting influence of witchcraft.

Jesus spoke to the Church of Thyatira about another Jezebel: "But I have one thing against you, that you tolerate that woman Jezebel who calls herself a prophetess and she teaches and leads my bond servants astray so that they commit acts of immortality and eat things sacrificed to idols" (Revelation 2:20).

This admonition cuts to the heart of the Church in America. "One of the Religious Left's premier organizations is the Religious Coalition for Abortion Rights. RCAR is a hardline supporter of federally funded abortions and the Freedom of Choice Act. RCAR represents groups of liberal Presbyterians, Episcopalians, Lutherans, Brethren, Moravians, Jews, Humanists, and Unitarians."2

Truly, the Church in America and much of the world has become the modern equivalent of the Church of Thyatira. Jezebel has been tolerated and even ordained.

God's command is that we "repent of her deeds" and drive Jezebel out of the Church and from our nation. To help us understand the magnitude of the battle which this represents, the prophet Malachi announces that God will send the prophet Elijah before the great and terrible day of the Lord. 400 years later, Jesus connects John the Baptist with the ministry of Elijah.

The distinguishing feature of both Elijah and John's lives was their boldness in confronting wickedness and their command to repent. Scripture calls this ministry "Preparing the Way of the Lord." In the same way that Elijah confronted the wicked rulers of his time, in the same way that John prepared the way for the advent of Christ, so God's man in the earth, the Church, will prepare the way for the ultimate return of the Lord.

There are many ways in which the Church has been called to "prepare the way" - the most notable being the Great Commission - to go into all the world and preach the gospel. But just as Jezebel was Elijah's greatest challenge, we too, must confront and defeat the forces of witchcraft that have manifested through abortion. And just as Elijah was almost defeated by Jezebel and John was killed by the witchcraft of Herod's wife, we must also realize that this battle is a deadly one. There can be no victory without the radical commitment to fight witchcraft.

Spiritual Warfare

The spiritual pattern which has led us to America's abortion holocaust is thus summarized: the demons gained a foothold in the earth through the incestuous acts of Lot's daughters. Their descendents, the Ammonites, became possessed and worshipped this spirit (identified variously as Molech or Baal) through child sacrifice. The god-goddess pairs of Baal-Asherah and Molech-Ashteroth were worshipped throughout the ancient pagan world as a part of a widespread "Mother Earth" cult. In seventeenth-century France, the goddess resurfaced as Ashteroth. And finally, Ashteroth became Aphrodite and resurfaced in a new 20th century feminist spirituality. And its no coincidence that abortion - today's form of child sacrifice - came right along with it.

It is important today to note the historic rationale of those who in ancient times offered up their own children to idols - that the sacrifice of blood rejuvenated and strengthened the deity to whom it was dedicated at the same time binding him to the offerer of the sacrifice. In other words, when they sacrificed their children to an idol, they became spiritual slaves to the demon it represented. Even more frightening was the effect upon the spirit - greater power was released through the outpouring of innocent blood.

This principle is borne out in scripture. In 2 Kings 3:26,27, one of the descendents of Lot's daughters, the King of Moab, was about to face certain defeat at the hands of the Israelites. To prevent this from happening, he offered up his oldest son as a sacrifice. The fact that it was a burnt offering tells us that it was undoubtedly made to Baal, Molech or Ashteroth. What is sobering is that it worked: the Moabites defeated the Israelites.

The spiritual heritage of the Moabites and the Ammonites is passed down to our own day through abortion. Today the church is fighting against those same spiritual forces for the very survival of our nation. Without all out spiritual warfare, what are our chances of victory when the demons' lust is being gorged on the blood of not just one, but 1.5 million children killed each year?

The land that God chose to bring His people into after their long captivity in Egypt was filled with nations that practiced child sacrifice. And what was his commandment to Israel? "When you cross over the Jordan into the land of Canaan, then shall you drive out all the inhabitants of the land before you. And destroy all their molten images and demolish all their high places" (Joshua 33:51,52).

This scripture provides a model for our response to child sacrifice in our era. The Old Testament is not just a collection of stories, but provides temporal examples of what we must accomplish in the spiritual realm. In the same way, for example, that the people of God, Israel, followed a man named Joshua into the promised land, so the Church, spiritual Israel, follows a man named Joshua, or Yeshua (Jesus), into the land of promise. Everything that the Israelites underwent has a direct New Covenant application. In this passage, God commands His people, past and present, to destroy all idolatry.

How do we accomplish this in light of the New Covenant? Should we, like the ancient Israel, begin to attack the individuals responsible for the idolatry? Of course not. "Our battle is not against flesh and blood" (Ephesians 6:12).

In Old Testament times, the Holy Spirit had not yet been given in the way hat we experience Him today. Man had neither the anointing nor the authority to confront the demonic powers directly. In order to defeat the forces of wickedness, their was no recourse except to destroy the people through whom those forces acted.

But with the coming of Jesus, the whole scenario changed. For the first time we see a man directly confronting the spiritual forces of darkness. In Luke 11:20, Jesus even defines this as one of the primary signs that the kingdom of God has come into this world: "But if I cast out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you." At last God's people could direct their efforts to the real problem: the spiritual realm. Instead of destroying his human adversaries, they could begin to love them and work for their salvation.

Jesus expects His Church to manifest the same authority and power as He did during His life on earth as a man. In Matthew 28:18, Jesus said: "All power and authority has been given to me in heaven and earth." He commanded His disciples to go into all the world wrenching it from the control of Satan and his forces.

In John 14:12, Jesus said: "He who believes in Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do, because I go to the Father." In Mark 16:17, He said: "And these signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name they will cast out demons."

In Luke 7:28, He makes a clear distinction between the realms of power of the Old Covenant and the New Covenant, when He said that of all the Old Covenant prophets, there was none more powerful than John the Baptist, but that now, even the least Christian (this includes even you and me) is greater in power and authority than John.

Immediately after Joshua led Israel into the promised land, they zealously began to obey God's commandment. Often their obedience necessitated the obliteration of entire cities. In the same way, God wants us to be just as committed, just as ruthless as Joshua and his armies in destroying the forces of idolatry on the world. Only now, we are to direct our attention to the real enemy - the spiritual forces of wickedness in heavenly places.

Massacre of Innocence

History and archaeology has shown us that child sacrifice, as with the example of the King of Moab, centered on the first born child. Is it simple irony or coincidence that the majority of children that will face the abortionist's knife in this country are also first born - "set apart for the Lord"?

"You slaughtered my children and offered them up to idols by causing them to pass through the fire. And besides all all your abominations and harlotries, you did not remember the days of your youth when you were naked and bare and squirming in your blood" (Ezekiel 16:21,22).

We would all do well - especially those who are pro-abortion - to remember that we were once naked, bare and dependent on others older than ourselves for the chance to live.

The Israelites chose for the site of their sacrificial rituals, a place called the Valley of the Son of Hinnom. This valley, which still goes by that name today, is just outside of Jerusalem. The Valley of the Son of Hinnom translates into Greek as "Gehenna" - which also the word for hell. It is significant to note that Jesus himself introduced and used this word - one that was fully recognized by the common people of His day as the name of a valley where child sacrifice took place. He used this word to describe the eternal habitation of Satan himself.

In light of this, Jesus' words in Matthew 16:18 become a stirring cry to action for His church to fight abortion: "And upon this rock, I will build My Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." Gates are not offensive weapons but defensive. The gates of hell are erected to protect Satan's kingdom and to keep the Church out. Jesus' use of the word Gehenna clearly substantiates that there is no greater manifestation of hell on earth than the sacrifice of children.

Today, walls - both spiritual and natural - have been erected to protect this so-called "right." Jesus Christ has called and anointed us to tear down those walls and proclaim deliverance to the captives - to "rescue those who are being taken away to the slaughter" (Proverbs 24:11 TLB).

What will you do, as a child of God, to respond in obedience?

Massacre of Innocence

As to the question at the end of this message, there is only one thing to do if you are a child of God. You must speak up for the innocent who are being slaughtered, butchered with even their body parts being sold on the world market. These babies cannot speak up for themselves. We must speak up because to be silent is to be complicit. There will surely come a day when every man and woman shall give an account to God for what we have and have not done in His Son's Name.

[

The unlawful killing of a human being.

As zygotes/embryos/fetuses are not human beings, abortion is not murder.

At least that's how all of humanity has defined it over all of human history. If you're going to overturn that standard, you'll have to come up with a reason beyond "BECAUSE I SAY SO!".

Oh? Did you think they were puppies? Lizards?

:lol:

Fucking leftists, a simple introduction to biology class would destroy your entire world view.

Ah, save for abject ignorance, there would be no left.

The term is MURDER you idiot. MURDER has many forms and NOT all human.

In order to murder you have to kill a LIVING thing. Could be a bug a tree or a human being. MURDER is the killing of a LIVING thing.

So, you're equating abortion with stepping on a bug.

Thanks for proving my point, that pro-lifers don't see abortion as a big deal.

Any other linguistic tricks you'd like to pull and see backfire on you?

" Wow, your stupid is just pouring tonight...."As zygotes/embryos/fetuses are not human beings, abortion is not murder." You have a LINK to show that zygotes,embryos and fetuses do NOT have a HUMAN DNA code?
Oh, you're a eugenicist. Why didn't you say so? All hail the superior human DNA!

To the moral people, DNA has nothing to do with personhood. We knew what people were long before we knew what DNA was.

Tell us, what happens when you decide someone's DNA isn't up to par? Do you declare them to be subhuman? Untermenschen, that is.

Can YOU show a link where any human mother has EVER given birth to anything linked to ANOTHER species?
Acorns aren't oak trees, dummy. Caterpillars aren't butterflies. Zygotes aren't people. That's freakin' obvious. Specks are not people. See? Speck. Person. Speck. Person. Different things. My cat knows specks aren't people, and she has a brain the size of a walnut. Only liars and crazy people say specks are people. Mrs. M is a crazy person. What you are remains to be seen.

How many of you liberals got apes in YOUR linage? Come on, be honest. How many of you have apes/chimps in your family?
Nobody has such a lineage, silly, as humans aren't descended from apes or chimps.

Abortion is the extrajudicial taking of human life.

If you are too ignorant or too dishonest to grasp this, then vote democrat.

The KEWL thing is, we of the educated population can TEST your "ideas." It's really very simple, we extract cell samples from one of your victims, and conduct a test on the deoxyribonucleic acid. Had you attended 3rd grade, you would have learned that this is the blueprint of life. With DNA, we can see whether your victim truly IS human, or if as you claim, not. I assume you think some sort of magic happens when a baby passes through the mystical vagina, yes? Cthulu changes the "blob" into a human baby, right?

Say, how do you ignorant sots explain ultrasound images? Is this a trick that your lord Cthulu plays on we who lack your faith?

The KEWL thing is, we of the educated population can TEST your "ideas." It's really very simple, we extract cell samples from one of your victims, and conduct a test on the deoxyribonucleic acid. Had you attended 3rd grade, you would have learned that this is the blueprint of life. With DNA, we can see whether your victim truly IS human, or if as you claim, not.

Wow, that was stupid.

"All humans are mammals" is not the same things as "all mammals are humans."

"All human beings have human DNA" is not the same thing as "Everything with human DNA is a human being".

You stink at logic, as well as morality. No wonder you're a PETA/pro-lifer.

I assume you think some sort of magic happens when a baby passes through the mystical vagina, yes? Cthulu changes the "blob" into a human baby, right

Of course not. There's nothing magical about society assigning rights at birth. Or do you think it's magic when society assigns additional rights at age 18?

Say, how do you ignorant sots explain ultrasound images? Is this a trick that your lord Cthulu plays on we who lack your faith?

Explain them? You want me to tell you how ultrasound works? Curious.

Now, what does ultrasound have to do with personhood, the topic at hand here?

And why are you diverting the issue from your crazy belief that specks are people?

And do you see other pagan demons, as well as Cthulhu? (If you're going to worship him, spell it right, lest he consume you.)

It's called rebellion and abortion is a modern day form of Molech worship /human sacrifice.

I hate to break it to you, crazy lady, but Molech is a figment of your imagination. So are all of the pagan demons, and all the angels, and so on.

As far as the Bible goes, it's very clear on abortion. Numbers describes that the punishment for an unfaithful wife is a forced abortion from drinking a potion of "bitter water". The Bible doesn't just okay abortion, it actually mandates it in some cases.

Last edited:
You are claiming an unborn baby is not a baby but any sonogram will prove you wrong and you know it. You simply cannot be honest, Mamooth, which is something I find prevalent with the "blessed be" crowd...

You know I'm not a pagan, but you deliberately lie about it anyways. God doesn't say "it's okay to lie, so long as you lie about liberals." Satan is the lord of lies, and you serve him.

Your reasoning as to why a heart beat does not matter is the height of hypocrisy considering that you have just argued with Dark Fury over the definition of killing!

Your conclusion is in no way related to your premise. How does me correcting Darkfury on a definition make me a hypocrite because I say a heartbeat has no relation to personhood? Spell it out for us, step by step.

Now this? You do realize your argument has not a single leg to stand on, don't you?

I realize you didn't even try to counter it, because you couldn't. You just made up some nonsense and ran from the argument.

[
Wow, that was stupid.

"All humans are mammals" is not the same things as "all mammals are humans."

And?

All who have human DNA are human, all who vote democrat are mentally retarded.

"All human beings have human DNA" is not the same thing as "Everything with human DNA is a human being".

So, you think some with Human DNA are what? Turtles? Birds? Telephones?

:lol:

There is a reason you're a democrat.

You stink at logic, as well as morality. No wonder you're a PETA/pro-lifer.

I'm certainly not anti-life like you, but I support the death penalty, plan B, and the morning after pill, so probably not pro-life in the derogatory way you intend it.

I'm mostly laughing at the abject ignorance you leftists show.. In our bloodlust, you make the most absurd claims.

Of course not. There's nothing magical about society assigning rights at birth. Or do you think it's magic when society assigns additional rights at age 18?

Rights?

You made the retarded claim that a "fetus" is not human.

Third grade science would have really helped you in life.

Explain them? You want me to tell you how ultrasound works? Curious.

Now, what does ultrasound have to do with personhood, the topic at hand here?

And why are you diverting the issue from your crazy belief that specks are people?

And do you see other pagan demons, as well as Cthulhu? (If you're going to worship him, spell it right, lest he consume you.)

Since you seem to think that the unborn are not human, how do you explain those VERY human ultrasound images?

"Personhood" sounds like a Nazi term coined by those who seek to kill the most defenseless in society with impunity.

That would be you ghouls, sparky.

Oh, and if you're not sacrificing infants to Cthulhu, the fictional HP Lovecraft god of chaos, then what DOES drive your blood lust? Greed? Do you have stock in planned parenthood?

It's called rebellion and abortion is a modern day form of Molech worship /human sacrifice.

I hate to break it to you, crazy lady, but Molech is a figment of your imagination. So are all of the pagan demons, and all the angels, and so on.

As far as the Bible goes, it's very clear on abortion. Numbers describes that the punishment for an unfaithful wife is a forced abortion from drinking a potion of "bitter water". The Bible doesn't just okay abortion, it actually mandates it in some cases.

Of course, and you're writing "Blessed Be" ........on your posted comments on USMB Op-eds here must be a figment of our imagination too. You were very quick to call anyone a fascist who questioned the spirit cooking dinners emails / pedophile code words story busted by Wikileaks as I recall. In fact you are very quick to dismiss anything that exposes the occult which is a classic response for those Wiccans who style themselves after Gardner / Crowley. Furthermore, I've never in my life ever heard anyone who was not a pagan witch use the term, Blessed be. Your words, Mamooth. Not mine. Your words. You wrote them. Non Pagans do not use that term. Most folks do not even know what it means.

Bye now.

We should all stop hating each other, and step one is to stop stereotyping each other. The ideas of who the "other side" is are just astounding. The OP is just as guilty of it as any on the "left."
Exposing the wickedness of the wicked and confronting it has nothing to with guilt. It's about having a conscience which you appear to be void of. You're craft isn't going to fly you anywhere but to hell, Ms. Poppins. This is not difficult. You either stop making excuses for the wicked or you'll answer to God Almighty for it on judgment day.
Are we talking about abortion? I did not know this was an abortion thread.
There is so much you don't seem to know.

You know I'm not a pagan, but you deliberately lie about it anyways. God doesn't say "it's okay to lie, so long as you lie about liberals." Satan is the lord of lies, and you serve him.

Your reasoning as to why a heart beat does not matter is the height of hypocrisy considering that you have just argued with Dark Fury over the definition of killing!

Your conclusion is in no way related to your premise. How does me correcting Darkfury on a definition make me a hypocrite because I say a heartbeat has no relation to personhood? Spell it out for us, step by step.

Now this? You do realize your argument has not a single leg to stand on, don't you?

I realize you didn't even try to counter it, because you couldn't. You just made up some nonsense and ran from the argument.

Let me repeat this for you, Ms. Blessed be... Non - Pagans do not use that term nor do they write it on message boards as you have here on USMB. It's something Wiccans say. If you are not a Pagan Witch, you're the first non Pagan Witch I've ever seen who has written Blessed be on their posts.

[

Let me repeat this for you, Ms. Blessed be... Non - Pagans do not use that term nor do they write it on message boards as you have here on USMB. It's something Wiccans say. If you are not a Pagan Witch, you're the first non Pagan Witch I've ever seen who has written Blessed be on their posts.

Maybe he's saying "blessed bee," meaning an insect that produces a LOT of honey? :dunno:

All who have human DNA are human,

Every sperm is sacred, every sperm is great ....

And yet you murder those helpless haploid humans, you butcher. Your bloodlust is disgusting. You kill by the trillions, but it's still not enough for you.

Then there are the corpses.

The hydatitaform moles.

The cancer cells in a test tube.

And so on. All human beings, by your deranged standards.

So, you think some with Human DNA are what? Turtles? Birds? Telephones?

Why do you think things with human DNA are turtles? You just keep getting more confused. After all, you're the only one here saying such hilariously stupid things.

You made the retarded claim that a "fetus" is not human

No, I didn't. You're just making crap up. That happens when people can't debate me.

Oh, I see the problem here. You're a gibbering retard who doesn't grasp the difference between a noun and an adjective. Your whole argument is based on failing basic English grammar.

And why are you putting "fetus" in quotes? Are you saying there's no such thing as a fetus, and everyone is only imagining they exist?

Since you seem to think that the unborn are not human, how do you explain those VERY human ultrasound images?

But I don't think fetuses are not human. I never said or implied any such thing. Human (noun) and human (adjective) are very different things. Those who passed the third grade would understand that. You don't.

"Personhood" sounds like a Nazi term coined by those who seek to kill the most defenseless in society with impunity.

PETA freaks tell me the same thing. I don't pay any attention to those wild-eyed control freak losers either.

Speaking of Nazis, Mr. Eugenics, let's talk more about your Nazi adoration of the perfect superior human DNA.

Can you even define what human DNA is? Non-circular definitions only. No "human DNA is the DNA humans have". You need to nail it down, every chromosome and gene laid out. Otherwise, you're just babbling feelgood crap about a concept that you can't even define.

After you do that, when does the DNA testing start? And when someone is found to have imperfect DNA -- maybe not Aryan enough -- how long before you declare them to be untermenschen and ship them off for extermination?

Let me repeat this for you, Ms. Blessed be... Non - Pagans do not use that term nor do they write it on message boards as you have here on USMB.
Let me repeat this for you. I have never used that term on this board. You are lying to everyone's face, loudly and proudly.

If you're not lying, it's easy enough to prove it. There's a search function here. Use it. If you can't find me saying such a thing, then you owe me an apology for lying about me.

Forum List

Back