Where The Hate Comes From

we live by rule of law in the USA, Mrs M.

when it comes to the law especially, words mean things...

'murder' is a legal term reserved for certain circumstances which in fact do not include unwanted zygotes.

God hates it when evil people emotionally manipulate others to gain power, Mrs M.

Stop spreading the evil, Mrs M. Repent!

we live by rule of law in the USA, Mrs M.

when it comes to the law especially, words mean things...

'murder' is a legal term reserved for certain circumstances which in fact do not include unwanted zygotes.

God hates it when evil people emotionally manipulate others to gain power, Mrs M.

Stop spreading the evil, Mrs M. Repent!
Of course we live by the law of the land, Valerie. When it comes to the law, words do have a meaning. I agree with you. Abortion is murder and those in the courtrooms of America know full well that it is. If the truth is convicting your heart, and I pray it is, that is not a case of emotional manipulation but rather the truth awakening your conscience because God does not want you to be kept unaware of what is behind the insidious actions of groups such as Planned Parenthood. God wants you to know the truth in order to set you free. God's forgiveness, mercy and grace is there, Valerie. He is not looking to condemn us but rather to show us the truth so that we will repent and come to our senses and walk in His truth and then share that truth with others. Jesus Christ is the truth. He is the truth, the way and the life.

Jesus Christ died on a cross for our sins to save us from eternity apart from him. He died and rose from the grave on the 3rd day and appeared to hundreds of people, many saw Jesus after the resurrection. If we believe on Christ and receive Him into our heart and confess Him with our mouth before men He will confess us before His father. But if we deny Jesus Christ before men, if we deny His Word (Thou Shalt not Kill), if we refuse to honor and keep his commandments, we will one day hear him say, Depart from me, ye worker of iniquity, I never knew you. God loves you very much and does not want you to perish but to have eternal life. Jesus said, If you love me, keep my commandments. When we give our heart to the Lord our desire will be to keep His commandments and it will not be a struggle as it is when we live apart from Him. Salvation is from God. It is a free gift that cannot be earned and a gift that no church - no matter how wonderful - can give you. Only Jesus can give you the gift of eternal life. The question is, are you willing to follow Jesus Christ and part ways with the world and the way the world does things? The world will love you while you live in its way and condone the evil it does but the day you part ways with it and decide to walk in obedience to the Lord, the world will hate you, Valerie, just as it hates Jesus.

Still, the best decision you will ever make in your life will be to live for Jesus and not allow this world to influence you any longer. I believe you will do that because I believe deep in your heart your desire to know God is greater than your desire to do whatever you feel like doing. A life apart from Christ is not fulfilling. It's an empty existence that leaves us unfulfilled. But with Christ in our heart, the peace of God is there and we find rest that we never could find before.

There are people in this world who have vast fortunes and no peace, Valerie. There are people who have fame, fortune and great power but they cannot sleep at night and they are constantly in turmoil over something or another. One thought about eternity and their joy disappears because they know the minute they leave this earth they will be in hell. You have the opportunity to make peace with God and never doubt your eternal home will be heaven when you leave this earth. I believe the Lord will meet you where you are at even this very second and hear your prayer to him, to receive him. I believe the Lord is even now waiting to hear from you and give you the gift of everlasting life. I hope you will receive that from him because truly God's heart is that you be reconciled back to him through His Son Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
there's no getting past the 1st, 4th, 9th and 14th amendment privacy protections for women.

the court objectively prefers not to even go into the womb but the evil ones keep pushing...

Gorsuch delivered a speech after Scalia's death (an event which he stated moved him to tears) praising his possible predecessor for understanding the distinction between judge and legislator, and for striving not to use the Court to make law.

"Abortion is murder and those in the courtrooms of America know full well that it is." :eusa_liar:

see Mrs M lie lie lie. Jesus weeps when you lie, Mrs M.

The Court reviewed the history of abortion laws, from ancient Greece to contemporary America, and therein found three justifications for banning abortions: "a Victorian social concern to discourage illicit sexual conduct"; protecting the health of women; and protecting prenatal life. The Court rejected the first two justifications as irrelevant given modern gender roles and medical technology. As for the third justification, the Court argued that prenatal life was not within the definition of "persons" as used and protected in the U.S. Constitution and that America's criminal and civil laws only sometimes regard fetuses as persons deserving protection. Culturally, while some groups regard fetuses as people deserving full rights, no consensus exists. The Court ruled that Texas was thus taking one "view" of many. Protecting all fetuses under this contentious "view" of prenatal life was not sufficiently important to justify the state's banning of almost all abortions.

Whose law is higher, Valerie? God's law or man's law?
God never wastes a soul. The soul is the only thing the Bible talks about saving. The body is but a vessel. This is why abortion is not wrong.
That is not true. God also instructs his people to speak for those who cannot speak for themselves and to save those who are appointed to destruction. This is a clear command to speak up for those babies who are being appointed to destruction by Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinics. The appointments for their destruction are even marked on Planned Parenthood's appointment calendars books. Appointments with death. Could it be any more clear?

Open thy mouth for the dumb in the cause of all such as are appointed to destruction. Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy. Proverbs 31:8,9

We should all stop hating each other, and step one is to stop stereotyping each other. The ideas of who the "other side" is are just astounding. The OP is just as guilty of it as any on the "left."
Exposing the wickedness of the wicked and confronting it has nothing to with guilt. It's about having a conscience which you appear to be void of. You're craft isn't going to fly you anywhere but to hell, Ms. Poppins. This is not difficult. You either stop making excuses for the wicked or you'll answer to God Almighty for it on judgment day.
Thank you Mrs M. I've been gangs talked for a couple of years, for telling the truth and sticking to my guns. Your words give me comfort on my hard journey.

We should all stop hating each other, and step one is to stop stereotyping each other. The ideas of who the "other side" is are just astounding. The OP is just as guilty of it as any on the "left."
Exposing the wickedness of the wicked and confronting it has nothing to with guilt. It's about having a conscience which you appear to be void of. You're craft isn't going to fly you anywhere but to hell, Ms. Poppins. This is not difficult. You either stop making excuses for the wicked or you'll answer to God Almighty for it on judgment day.
Thank you Mrs M. I've been gangs talked for a couple of years, for telling the truth and sticking to my guns. Your words give me comfort on my hard journey.
What is 'gangs talked'?

Gang stalking is a terrible thing, very real and many people have suffered tremendously as targets of this evil. I will keep you in my prayers, Spruce Goose. May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you and keep you. Remember to put the full armor of God on every morning. Read Ephesians 6:10 - 18 each morning and know that Satanic forces cannot penetrate the armor of God. That is armor that God has given you as a child of God so put it on each day by faith and know that the Blood of Jesus Christ protects you.

What is 'gangs talked'?
gang stalking. It has been happening in countries around the world and the victims are stalked with the intention of isolating them, intimidating them, terrorizing them and trying to drive them insane or make them appear so. It is a most diabolical thing to do to any human being.

:huddle:

What is 'gangs talked'?
gang stalking. It has been happening in countries around the world and the victims are stalked with the intention of isolating them, intimidating them, terrorizing them and trying to drive them insane or make them appear so. It is a most diabolical thing to do to any human being.
Oh, I had no idea. Terrible.

What is 'gangs talked'?
Gangstalked. Its when a community stalks an individual. Some communities are far spread. Basically a bunch of perverted welfare recipients have been stasiing me.

Gang stalking is a terrible thing, very real and many people have suffered tremendously as targets of this evil. I will keep you in my prayers, Spruce Goose. May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you and keep you. Remember to put the full armor of God on every morning. Read Ephesians 6:10 - 18 each morning and know that Satanic forces cannot penetrate the armor of God. That is armor that God has given you as a child of God so put it on each day by faith and know that the Blood of Jesus Christ protects you.
yes its very real. Its been awful. Still is. Terrifying

Its me the great goose BTW.

What is 'gangs talked'?
Gangstalked. Its when a community stalks an individual. Some communities are far spread. Basically a bunch of perverted welfare recipients have been stasiing me.
That's terrible, Goosey. What can you/are you doing about it? I guess they are careful to just about stay on the right side of the law?

What is 'gangs talked'?
The fact they are stalking you is enough, they need do nothing more. Go to the police.

What is 'gangs talked'?
It kind of the under ground part of political correctness. You see the FACE of feminists at university and in politics and you run across them day to day but the gang stalkers are a little bit different. They are a bunch of losers who think they are doing this for the good of the community. They are addicted to the thrill of it too. They might not have any outward signs of being communistic and will often be a bogan. They are always ill featured and creepy.

Forum List

Back