CDZ Where is the proof of illegal voting in American elections?

No illegal voting of significance occurs in our elections and has not for a long tinme

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to go back and listen to it again, JoeMoma. Your assertion does not comport with what is said in the full recording.
listen from 0:38 to 0:44.

You need to listen to the whole recording for context. I am sorry that confirmation bias is clouding your logical thinking.

He said that voter rolls are not transfered for purpose of investigating. What more context do you need to understand that the voter roll will not be investigated to find non-citizens or illegal immigrates on the roll? He made a binary statement, either the rolls are subject to such investigation or they are not. According to his statement (which I believe to be true) the voter rolls are not transferred to be investigated.

So you don't have any evidence of voter fraud either.

So what happens with 'provisional ballots' in California? I was in my polling place when a woman 'waddled in' after waiting 10 minutes in line, and found out her name was not on the list of voters for that polling place. So she cast a provisional ballot.

Provisional Voting | California Secretary of State
What Happens After You Cast a Provisional Ballot?

Your provisional ballot will be counted after elections officials have confirmed that you are registered to vote in that county and you did not already vote in that election.

Any reasonable person would suspect that provisional ballots are generally used for what they were intended for since there is no evidence of widespread abuse.

Unreasonable persons just make up crap to support their own bias.

Yet -- here we are 3 whole weeks past the elections and the Supervisors of Elections in Cali have only "CLEARED" 25% of that massive number of provisionals. There were 900,000 LEFT last Friday. So what you posted is total Bullshit -- because those will NEVER be cleared before the deadline. And the waddling woman you saw LOST IN SPACE, too lazy to figure out her ACTUAL polling place or maybe register at all, could HAVE waddled into 3 polling places on election day..

Exactly what is bullshit? Ensuring that Americans are allowed to legally vote?

Maybe they won't be cleared by the deadlines- in which case they won't be counted.

If the American you are accusing of fraud(without any evidence of course- you just like to accuse her without any evidence.....very Trump like) did vote in 3 polling places- then those other votes aren't counted.

Why do you believe that governments never make mistakes, but instead it is always the voters who try to vote who are making the mistake or trying to commit fraud?

Why do you believe suddenly that government is that perfect?
Wow! Flacaltemm said that local, state governments doesn't do anything well. Where does this "no mistakes" and "govrnment us perfect" come from?

It comes from the frustration of losing my medical coverage for the THIRD TIME since ObamaCare to be. Was on the same Professional Society plan for 25 years prior to that.. Can't even use the broker I had used to get around the exchanges because he's just given up.. And Obama OUTLAWED group coverages like I had for 25 years. It comes from the 3 months I spent fighting with Medicare who declared my Dad dead and caused SocSec to kill him off also. Took a Congressman to fix that.

It comes from Ferguson, where the issue was NOT RACIST COPS -- but a city whose 2nd largest source of income was from fines and penalties of the working poor that they served. A town that according to the DOJ report -- had THREE active warrants and 1.5 arrests per year average for EVERY household in that town. And a reputation of being an incompetent, arrogant bastion of bureaucracy and confusion. With MOST of those warrants being inaccurate or outright bogus.

Don't start that game with me.. If MASTERCARD did voter registration and kept the rolls up to date, it would be three times as accurate, totally customer friendly, ACCOUNTABLE, and cheaper. And you could waltz into your polling place in a freaking bathing suit with NO ID and the nice old person would have a picture of you, your signature, and current data on their screen..

You wouldn't win that snide argument...
I was asking Syriusly about how he got that you said that government is perfect?

Just a might sensitive about people suggesting that govt is all knowing and competent. Sorry .. :eusa_angel:

Obama said: "And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. "

If this statement is true, then how would we know if non-citizens or illegal immigrants vote or not? How would a non-citizen or illegal be prosecuted for voter fraud if this is true?

You need to go back and listen to it again, JoeMoma. Your assertion does not comport with what is said in the full recording.

You need to listen to the whole recording for context. I am sorry that confirmation bias is clouding your logical thinking.

He said that voter rolls are not transfered for purpose of investigating. What more context do you need to understand that the voter roll will not be investigated to find non-citizens or illegal immigrates on the roll? He made a binary statement, either the rolls are subject to such investigation or they are not. According to his statement (which I believe to be true) the voter rolls are not transferred to be investigated.

He said that voter rolls are not transfered for purpose of investigating. What more context do you need to understand that the voter roll will not be investigated to find non-citizens

he should have said if hillary wins that is the case

not so much if trump wins

--LOL

deport and life ban any illegals caught cheating the vote

That is EXACTLY what will happen. The large majority of those "outstanding votes" in Cali where from questionable ballots. And MOST of those will just go into the big locker room in the basement when the deadline comes. And NO ONE will know how many folks SHOULD have gone to jail...

Your interpretation that such is "go and vote, illegals" is not supported by the vid.

That is EXACTLY what will happen. The large majority of those "outstanding votes" in Cali where from questionable ballots. And MOST of those will just go into the big locker room in the basement when the deadline comes. And NO ONE will know how many folks SHOULD have gone to jail...
You just don't care to post supportable evidence, concrete evidence, for your assertions.

For those that are screaming CONTEXT:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

Obama never corrected her definition of citizens in the conversation. These people have nothing to fear from voting, because the voting rolls are not investigated. So go ahead, register to vote and do so, what is the worse that could happen? The worse is that some may be turned down when they try to register to vote. But if they do get through the system, nothing is going to happen to them for voting.

The far and alt right have, by their continued stone walling, demonstrated by the need for an audit of voting protocols in every state.

The fact they don't call for it is an overwhelming indicator that they want to turn over American democracy because they now know that if they don't charge their goals to match with American demography they will never get a PV victory again and will probably lose in 2018 and 2020 as the social media backlash of the majority is beginning a tidal wave movement for reform.

You just don't care to post supportable evidence, concrete evidence, for your assertions.

Are U questioning the GIGORMOUS amount of Provisional ballots that got handed out in Cali? What exactly is your issue? Do you not understand how suspicious over a MILLION provisional ballots are? These are totally unknown people being allowed to vote. What part of you allows you NOT to question the wisdom of ENCOURAGING folks to be that lazy and irresponsible about voting accuracy??

You LIKE chaos and anarchy? Please answer those questions...

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

Obama never corrected her definition of citizens in the conversation. These people have nothing to fear from voting, because the voting rolls are not investigated. So go ahead, register to vote and do so, what is the worse that could happen? The worse is that some may be turned down when they try to register to vote. But if they do get through the system, nothing is going to happen to them for voting.
That is not what she said or implicated: go vote, you won't get caught.

The whole tape in context proves you wrong, JoeMoma.

But your attempt at deflection reveals that we have a need to audit the entire voting protocol, making voting for citizens accessible, easy, and affordable.

Are U questioning the GIGORMOUS amount of Provisional ballots that got handed out in Cali? What exactly is your issue? Do you not understand how suspicious over a MILLION provisional ballots are? These are totally unknown people being allowed to vote. What part of you allows you NOT to question the wisdom of ENCOURAGING folks to be that lazy and irresponsible about voting accuracy??

I am questioning your ability to make suggestions of criminality without any proof.

If you are truly that concerned, (1) email California's governor and legislature of your concern, and (2) do the same with Trump.

Trump needs to demand a recount in CA if he thinks he got cheated there.

Jake has already blown away the earlier questions of how you prevent illegal voting if you issue IDENTICAL state IDs to folks not ELIGIBLE to vote. If you can't tell from even PRESENTING ID -- what prevents fraud? You were asked that question back several pages by OldLady and completely ignored it --- TWICE.. Might be a sign you're NOT INTERESTED in making voting accurate and legal..

Your interpretation that such is "go and vote, illegals" is not supported by the vid.

And that is not quite what I said. What I said was that Obama made it clear that there would not be negative repercussions for non-citizens that do vote, because there would be no investigation of the voter rolls. Now that being said, Does Obama have to go out on a limb and say "go and vote" to non-citizens or illegal immigrants? I don't think so!

Jake has already blown away the earlier questions of how you prevent illegal voting if you issue IDENTICAL state IDs to folks not ELIGIBLE to vote. If you can't tell from even PRESENTING ID -- what prevents fraud? You were asked that question back several pages by OldLady and completely ignored it --- TWICE.. Might be a sign you're NOT INTERESTED in making voting accurate and legal..
You are making up stuff, flacaltenn, out of nothing. I am, however, perfectly satisfied with a national ID card stamped either: citizen or no citizen, to be used for ID purposes, such as voting.

Somehow I think libertarians would call that massive federal oversight.

Why have you failed, flacaltn, to email Trump and ask him for a recount in CA?

And that is not quite what I said. What I said was that Obama made it clear that there would not be negative repercussions for non-citizens that do vote, because there would be no investigation of the voter rolls. Now that being said, Does Obama have to go out on a limb and say "go and vote" to non-citizens or illegal immigrants? I don't think so!
That was not his intent, as any one who has read the whole transcript. Taken out of context makes it something else.

Once again alt right and far right and libertarian deflections in this OP have massively failed.

I am questioning your ability to make suggestions of criminality without any proof.

If you are truly that concerned, (1) email California's governor and legislature of your concern, and (2) do the same with Trump.

It's not a matter for Trump.. Perhaps some investigative will FOIA all that. Would take a lot of money to track down 900,000 sketchy voters wouldn't it? It's more of a completely OUT OF CONTROL process that no one can comprehend out there.

What needs to happen is to get govt to FOCUS on these primary duties. So that everyone is not so damn paranoid and worried about hijinks and illegality. It would be easy for Amazon or Fed Ex. But there is no incentive to fix somethings like that. In FACT -- the 2 warring parties WANT the zealots to fight about it. Keeps their focus off of massive failures like the 1Mill+ provisionals issued out in Cali...

YOU --- apparently think everything is fine.

You are making up stuff, flacaltenn, out of nothing. I am, however, perfectly satisfied with a national ID card stamped either: citizen or no citizen, to be used for ID purposes, such as voting.

Somehow I think libertarians would call that massive federal oversight.

Why have you failed, flacaltn, to email Trump and ask him for a recount in CA?

Of course I'd oppose a "national ID card". You're changing the goal posts. I gave you the fix. You HONOR the law and make REGISTRATION the point where everyone is vetted. NEVER on election day. You get serious about "keeping in touch" with folks on the rolls. Polling them all in rotation over a 4 or 8 year period to see who's moved, who's died and who's now a felon. You DESIGN IT, engineer the processes and MAKE IT FUCKING WORK.. But that is not how local and state govt largely works. Too many issues like banning Big Gulps and saving the Earth from shopping bags.

And I am making up NOTHING. Never have, never will. Tell me what you SUSPECT I'm 'making up". If I really believe you're interested -- I MIGHT help you out..

That is not what she said or implicated: go vote, you won't get caught.

The whole tape in context proves you wrong, JoeMoma.

But your attempt at deflection reveals that we have a need to audit the entire voting protocol, making voting for citizens accessible, easy, and affordable.
Of corse SHE did not said or implicated: go vote, you won't get caught. She implicated that "undocumented" citizens were fearful to vote. Obama is the one that said the voter rolls would not be investigated. Which implies that those " undocumented" citizens need not be fearful of voting. A logical person can easily make these logical deductions from the conversation.

It's not a matter for Trump.. Perhaps some investigative will FOIA all that. Would take a lot of money to track down 900,000 sketchy voters wouldn't it? It's more of a completely OUT OF CONTROL process that no one can comprehend out there.

What needs to happen is to get govt to FOCUS on these primary duties. So that everyone is not so damn paranoid and worried about hijinks and illegality. It would be easy for Amazon or Fed Ex. But there is no incentive to fix somethings like that. In FACT -- the 2 warring parties WANT the zealots to fight about it. Keeps their focus off of massive failures like the 1Mill+ provisionals issued out in Cali...

YOU --- apparently think everything is fine.
For democrats in California the incentive is to allow "undocumented" citizens to vote. Why would they want to fix something that is to their benefit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back