CDZ Where is the proof of illegal voting in American elections?

No illegal voting of significance occurs in our elections and has not for a long tinme

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have established that a group of you think there is a great illegal voting mess going on, but you have no intelligible evidence to start a criminal investigation.

And we have established you don't want to do anything other than yell about it.

OK. We have no proof there is illegal voting going on in American elections of any significance.

Guys, you won't be allowed to have your cake and eat it, too.

Obama said: "And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. "

If this statement is true, then how would we know if non-citizens or illegal immigrants vote or not? How would a non-citizen or illegal be prosecuted for voter fraud if this is true?
It's done before the voter registrar's office approve your voter registration application is my understanding and they simply need to check e-verify on the applicant, which is the system that businesses are suppose to check to see if their immigrant new hires are here illegally or legally ...and to verify citizens...

Obama said: "And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. "

If this statement is true, then how would we know if non-citizens or illegal immigrants vote or not? How would a non-citizen or illegal be prosecuted for voter fraud if this is true?
It's done before the voter registrar's office approve your voter registration application is my understanding and they simply need to check e-verify on the applicant, which is the system that businesses are suppose to check to see if their immigrant new hires are here illegally or legally ...and to verify citizens...
That's a sensible reply, Care4all.

They don't care: they want to yell knowing all the time we are grinning at them for their yelling.

That is EXACTLY what will happen. The large majority of those "outstanding votes" in Cali where from questionable ballots. And MOST of those will just go into the big locker room in the basement when the deadline comes. And NO ONE will know how many folks SHOULD have gone to jail...
You just don't care to post supportable evidence, concrete evidence, for your assertions.

Are U questioning the GIGORMOUS amount of Provisional ballots that got handed out in Cali? What exactly is your issue? Do you not understand how suspicious over a MILLION provisional ballots are? These are totally unknown people being allowed to vote. What part of you allows you NOT to question the wisdom of ENCOURAGING folks to be that lazy and irresponsible about voting accuracy??

You LIKE chaos and anarchy? Please answer those questions...
I am questioning your ability to make suggestions of criminality without any proof.

If you are truly that concerned, (1) email California's governor and legislature of your concern, and (2) do the same with Trump.

Trump needs to demand a recount in CA if he thinks he got cheated there.

It's not a matter for Trump.. Perhaps some investigative will FOIA all that. Would take a lot of money to track down 900,000 sketchy voters wouldn't it? It's more of a completely OUT OF CONTROL process that no one can comprehend out there.

What needs to happen is to get govt to FOCUS on these primary duties. So that everyone is not so damn paranoid and worried about hijinks and illegality. It would be easy for Amazon or Fed Ex. But there is no incentive to fix somethings like that. In FACT -- the 2 warring parties WANT the zealots to fight about it. Keeps their focus off of massive failures like the 1Mill+ provisionals issued out in Cali...

YOU --- apparently think everything is fine.
For democrats in California the incentive is to allow "undocumented" citizens to vote. Why would they want to fix something that is to their benefit?

In fact... .And this almost "off-topic" -- the California Senator that replaces Boxer ran against ANOTHER FREAKING DEMOCRAT this time.. No Repub even bothered. If you live in a state like that with one party system -- Why even BOTHER assuring fair and accurate elections??

(or it could be they finally got the public to approve their whacky primary system where only the top 2 candidates go to the generals.) These people are screwed in the head.

Bet a bunch of America still doesn't know that fact. That's how ill-informed by our media we are.. Most of us..

You just don't care to post supportable evidence, concrete evidence, for your assertions.

Are U questioning the GIGORMOUS amount of Provisional ballots that got handed out in Cali? What exactly is your issue? Do you not understand how suspicious over a MILLION provisional ballots are? These are totally unknown people being allowed to vote. What part of you allows you NOT to question the wisdom of ENCOURAGING folks to be that lazy and irresponsible about voting accuracy??

I am questioning your ability to make suggestions of criminality without any proof.

If you are truly that concerned, (1) email California's governor and legislature of your concern, and (2) do the same with Trump.

It's not a matter for Trump.. Perhaps some investigative will FOIA all that. Would take a lot of money to track down 900,000 sketchy voters wouldn't it? It's more of a completely OUT OF CONTROL process that no one can comprehend out there.

What needs to happen is to get govt to FOCUS on these primary duties. So that everyone is not so damn paranoid and worried about hijinks and illegality. It would be easy for Amazon or Fed Ex. But there is no incentive to fix somethings like that. In FACT -- the 2 warring parties WANT the zealots to fight about it. Keeps their focus off of massive failures like the 1Mill+ provisionals issued out in Cali...

For democrats in California the incentive is to allow "undocumented" citizens to vote. Why would they want to fix something that is to their benefit?

In fact... .And this almost "off-topic" -- the California Senator that replaces Boxer ran against ANOTHER FREAKING DEMOCRAT this time.. No Repub even bothered. If you live in a state like that with one party system -- Why even BOTHER assuring fair and accurate elections??

(or it could be they finally got the public to approve their whacky primary system where only the top 2 candidates go to the generals.) These people are screwed in the head.

Bet a bunch of America still doesn't know that fact. That's how ill-informed by our media we are.. Most of us..

Loretta Sanchez, a congresswoman from Orange County, will be the first to shut out Republicans since California approved nonpartisan primaries in 2010.

Ms. Harris and Ms. Sanchez defeated a crowded field that included two former chairmen of the State Republican Party.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/08/us/08california-senate-primary.html

We have lived long enough to see Boxer leave congress. Count that as a blessing. Hopefully Feinstein will soon join her. These two are the poster girls for term limits. Talk about two opportunists who used political office to enrich and empower themselves....both are criminals in my book.

But as you say, it won't matter. The State of CA will vote in another corrupt Dem fool.

It is clear that when the D party rules without opposition, shit happens. Just look at the many failing cities the D party has controlled for decades for proof....Jake do you need more proof?

The Golden State is dying a slow progressive death.

We have lived long enough to see Boxer leave congress. Count that as a blessing. Hopefully Feinstein will soon join her. These two are the poster girls for term limits. Talk about two opportunists who used political office to enrich and empower themselves....both are criminals in my book.

But as you say, it won't matter. The State of CA will vote in another corrupt Dem fool.

It is clear that when the D party rules without opposition, shit happens. Just look at the many failing cities the D party has controlled for decades for proof....Jake do you need more proof?

The Golden State is dying a slow progressive death.
Your conclusion is based on an unproven assertion.

So we have established that a group of you think there is a great illegal voting mess going on, but you have no intelligible evidence to start a criminal investigation.

And we have established you don't want to do anything other than yell about it.

OK. We have no proof there is illegal voting going on in American elections of any significance.

Guys, you won't be allowed to have your cake and eat it, too.
Deny, Deny, Deny. Go watch Hillary's America XXXXXXXXX

Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party (2016) - IMDb
Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party (2016)

Last edited by a moderator:
What truth, andaronjim? I am asking for clear, conclusive evidence that significant voting by illegals occur, but no one has come up with hard empirical data. That means, imo, people merely want to engage in demagoguing since they don't have facts.

I have said, if there is such a concern about illegal voting, let's conduct a full audit of the electoral system. No, I am told, there is no need, although there are millions of illegals voting.

The alt right remains caught on the horns of its own dilemma.

What truth, andaronjim? I am asking for clear, conclusive evidence that significant voting by illegals occur, but no one has come up with hard empirical data. That means, imo, people merely want to engage in demagoguing since they don't have facts.

I have said, if there is such a concern about illegal voting, let's conduct a full audit of the electoral system. No, I am told, there is no need, although there are millions of illegals voting.

While I lived in Maryland, the single family home across from where I was had 3 Latino families living in it. When election time came, all those 3 families had to do is take a letter with their address on it, to prove they were residence of Maryland, even though they were there illegally. Don't give me your crap that there isn't voter fraud , because if there wasn't , why are the Democrats trying to recount HRC into a win? Hmm? If you take out the 11,000,000 illegals out of the country , HRC would not have had the PV.

While I lived in Maryland, the single family home across from where I was had 3 Latino families living in it. When election time came, all those 3 families had to do is take a letter with their address on it, to prove they were residence of Maryland, even though they were there illegally. Don't give me your crap that there isn't voter fraud , because if there wasn't , why are the Democrats trying to recount HRC into a win? Hmm? If you take out the 11,000,000 illegals out of the country , HRC would not have had the PV.
So you come up with a scenario but no hard proof.

Why are you not calling for an entire audit if there is such a problem?

Add in the rigging by the Alt Right and Trump would have behind ten million votes.

Typical alt right: want to complain but don't want a solution.

Loretta Sanchez, a congresswoman from Orange County, will be the first to shut out Republicans since California approved nonpartisan primaries in 2010.

Ms. Harris and Ms. Sanchez defeated a crowded field that included two former chairmen of the State Republican Party.

So Cali DID approve "non-partisan" primaries? What year was that? That's an AWFUL idea for competition and choice.. It's basically an excuse to have a monopoly party DOMINATE and consolidate power over it's people..

So Cali DID approve "non-partisan" primaries? What year was that? That's an AWFUL idea for competition and choice.. It's basically an excuse to have a monopoly party DOMINATE and consolidate power over it's people..
You make an assertion, reach a conclusion, but you don't tell us how it leads to a monopoly party? OK.

Add in the rigging by the Alt Right and Trump would have behind ten million votes.

Because , Jake , those who you call Alt Right don't have the time or money to waste in recounting elections so had to accept your failed bi racial moron both times. Now since most of you live in your parents basement, when George Soros offers you guys a few $20 to go out and riot, you are out in front demanding the recounts even when you guys know that there is "NO ELECTION FRAUD". Right Jake, or are you saying there is election fraud only when you guys lose? Hmmm?

That's done? Then what is the big flap? Fake SS# ? That is just about impossible to trace, isn't it?

You need to go back and listen to it again, JoeMoma. Your assertion does not comport with what is said in the full recording.
listen from 0:38 to 0:44.

You need to listen to the whole recording for context. I am sorry that confirmation bias is clouding your logical thinking.

He said that voter rolls are not transfered for purpose of investigating. What more context do you need to understand that the voter roll will not be investigated to find non-citizens or illegal immigrates on the roll? He made a binary statement, either the rolls are subject to such investigation or they are not. According to his statement (which I believe to be true) the voter rolls are not transferred to be investigated.

That is EXACTLY what will happen. The large majority of those "outstanding votes" in Cali where from questionable ballots. And MOST of those will just go into the big locker room in the basement when the deadline comes. And NO ONE will know how many folks SHOULD have gone to jail...

"No one will know' - but that doesn't stop you from implying- without any evidence- that those votes are fraudulent.

As of today there are approximately 700,000 ballots still to be counted
http://elections.cdn.sos.ca.gov/statewide-elections/2016-general/unprocessed-ballots-report.pdf
186,000 vote by mail
488,000 provisional

That is with a week to go.

So once again- where is the proof of illegal voting?

Lots of whining about illegal voting- but no proof.....almost like there is an agenda of avoiding facts in favor of hyperbole.

For those that are screaming CONTEXT:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

Obama never corrected her definition of citizens in the conversation. These people have nothing to fear from voting, because the voting rolls are not investigated. So go ahead, register to vote and do so, what is the worse that could happen? The worse is that some may be turned down when they try to register to vote. But if they do get through the system, nothing is going to happen to them for voting.

Actually Obama corrected her in the very next paragraph- which you conveniently omitted.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself

And the evidence that ineligible persons are voting?

For those that are screaming CONTEXT:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

Obama never corrected her definition of citizens in the conversation. These people have nothing to fear from voting, because the voting rolls are not investigated. So go ahead, register to vote and do so, what is the worse that could happen? The worse is that some may be turned down when they try to register to vote. But if they do get through the system, nothing is going to happen to them for voting.
That is not what she said or implicated: go vote, you won't get caught.

The whole tape in context proves you wrong, JoeMoma.

But your attempt at deflection reveals that we have a need to audit the entire voting protocol, making voting for citizens accessible, easy, and affordable.
Of corse SHE did not said or implicated: go vote, you won't get caught. She implicated that "undocumented" citizens were fearful to vote. Obama is the one that said the voter rolls would not be investigated. Which implies that those " undocumented" citizens need not be fearful of voting. A logical person can easily make these logical deductions from the conversation.

LOL- you have no clue what a logical person would deduct.

Nowhere does President Obama encourage in anyway illegals to vote- he instead specifies that only citizens are allowed to vote.

Because , Jake , those who you call Alt Right don't have the time or money to waste in recounting elections so had to accept your failed bi racial moron both times. Now since most of you live in your parents basement, when George Soros offers you guys a few $20 to go out and riot, you are out in front demanding the recounts even when you guys know that there is "NO ELECTION FRAUD". Right Jake, or are you saying there is election fraud only when you guys lose? Hmmm?

So show us the proof of this election fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back