CDZ Where is the proof of illegal voting in American elections?

No illegal voting of significance occurs in our elections and has not for a long tinme

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that are screaming CONTEXT:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

Obama never corrected her definition of citizens in the conversation. These people have nothing to fear from voting, because the voting rolls are not investigated. So go ahead, register to vote and do so, what is the worse that could happen? The worse is that some may be turned down when they try to register to vote. But if they do get through the system, nothing is going to happen to them for voting.

Actually Obama corrected her in the very next paragraph- which you conveniently omitted.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself
No he didn't. He is answering her question saying that immigration will not come for her family and deport them. Pay attention to the question that Rodriguez asked. That is the question Obama answered. If anything, he is agreeing with her..,"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself". .. So if they vote, that makes them undocumented citizens, just like Rodriguez was saying.
Any reasonable person who listens to the whole tape would not agree with you.

More on the very real problem here. The fact is there is all kinds of proof, it's just Democratic Party shills who run around trying to peddle the gibberish it doesn't exist, because they benefit from it all.

Democrats Benefit From Illegal Immigrant Voting | The Huffington Post

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

... and thousands more on the issue.

One has to be almost totally clueless to try an sell the lie there isn't voting fraud.
Then give us actual evidence of such fraud of a significant nature. Don't give us "fake news". Give us something beyond confirmation bias.
You willing to allow the search that would prove it? Without the screams of fascism and police state?
If we do it with LEO and you are willing to accept the result, sure.

More on the very real problem here. The fact is there is all kinds of proof, it's just Democratic Party shills who run around trying to peddle the gibberish it doesn't exist, because they benefit from it all.

One has to be almost totally clueless to try an sell the lie there isn't voting fraud.
Then give us actual evidence of such fraud of a significant nature. Don't give us "fake news". Give us something beyond confirmation bias.
You willing to allow the search that would prove it? Without the screams of fascism and police state?

Jake isn't going to accept any proof as proof; that isn't the point of this troll thread. Gipper nailed it earlier.
You guys can keep up the nonsense, and common reasonable people will continue smiling at your silliness. You say there is a problem. Then you must be willing to work to fix it. Trump lost the PV by 10 million, Picaro: ten million. He can't honorably say there is problem, then yell when people look at the problem.

Jake isn't going to accept any proof as proof; that isn't the point of this troll thread. Gipper nailed it earlier.
You guys can keep up the nonsense, and common reasonable people will continue smiling at your silliness. You say there is a problem. Then you must be willing to work to fix it. Trump lost the PV by 10 million, Picaro: ten million. He can't honorably say there is problem, then yell when people look at the problem.

There isn't any proof of that, Jake, none, zero. Stop spreading fake news as 'fact'.

Stein didn't need evidence to do a massive fundraiser.

They did, however, need a few weeks of chicanery to get started with it all, since they did such a poor job stuffing the ballot boxes during the election; they counted on their 'early voting' drive to carry them over, but they miscalculated and need to 'correct' that failure.
Picaro continues his trolling with assertions but no evidence, no empirical data, only his confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance. Either there was rigging or there wasn't. If there was, you need to step forward, Picaro, and offer something concretely to fix the problem. You will not be allowed to have it both ways.

For those that are screaming CONTEXT:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

Obama never corrected her definition of citizens in the conversation. These people have nothing to fear from voting, because the voting rolls are not investigated. So go ahead, register to vote and do so, what is the worse that could happen? The worse is that some may be turned down when they try to register to vote. But if they do get through the system, nothing is going to happen to them for voting.

Actually Obama corrected her in the very next paragraph- which you conveniently omitted.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself
No he didn't. He is answering her question saying that immigration will not come for her family and deport them. Pay attention to the question that Rodriguez asked. That is the question Obama answered. If anything, he is agreeing with her..,"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself". .. So if they vote, that makes them undocumented citizens, just like Rodriguez was saying.
Fyi, the girl interviewing him is Puerto Rican, she and her family WERE citizens of the USA at BIRTH...

They did, however, need a few weeks of chicanery to get started with it all, since they did such a poor job stuffing the ballot boxes during the election; they counted on their 'early voting' drive to carry them over, but they miscalculated and need to 'correct' that failure.
Picaro continues his trolling with assertions but no evidence, no empirical data, only his confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance. Either there was rigging or there wasn't. If there was, you need to step forward, Picaro, and offer something concretely to fix the problem. You will not be allowed to have it both ways.

See, Jake has zero credible proof Hillary won the popular vote. He offers none while trolling others.

See, Jake has zero credible proof Hillary won the popular vote. He offers none while trolling others.

Picaro has gone full retard.

They are yelling to yell.

They are going to scream now that the Labor Participation Force rate is going to be used against Trump as long as he is president.
Unless, of course, he puts a lot more people back to work. Then it'll be double plus good for him.

Hey if Trump manages to get a lot more people back to work for a decent wage, I will be happy to applaud him for doing so.

There isn't any proof of that, Jake, none, zero. Stop spreading fake news as 'fact'.
The voting spread has been posted on the Board. That you don't like it means absolutely nothing, kid. Trump is a minority president.

Give Trump credit to realize he had to give up control of his business to his kids, or he had to give up the presidency.

That's a start in the right direction.

He also has to fix the illegal voting mess he claims exist. Tweets won't do a thing if he won't do a thing.

That is a deliberate lie. Show me where I said HRC won the popular vote. I did not.

Tough to be you, Picaro. Read it and weep.
2016 PV results.jpg

I looked at Picaro's article, and then I went to Google and searched voter ID requirements. You need a drivers license, state ID, or your social security number in order to register to vote. Non citizens with a green card are given a social security number and can get drivers licenses, so what is stopping them from registering to vote?

I've wondered if anyone has done a study on voter participation in states that allow illegal immigrants to have drivers licenses vs states that don't.

Could give some insight. I'd be interested in the results.

Huh? Clinton won the PV by a little over 2 million votes

Where did you come up with 10?

I did not say she won by ten. Either you are mistaken or you are not being honest, so I will accept your are mistaken. Trump lost the majority of the PV by ten million plus.

2016-pv-results-jpg.100450

I did not say she won by ten. Either you are mistaken or you are not being honest, so I will accept your are mistaken. Trump lost the majority of the PV by ten million plus.

Lame. Why am I not surprised
I caught you out, and that is the best you can do? :lol: Trump lost the majority of votes by ten million. He had a minority of the GOP primary vote. Pop, he is very much a minority candidate. He has to get it right from the very start. The American people don't have to be right with him, he has to be right with them. And of the "them", you guys are very much in the minority.

No he didn't and only someone not able to comprehend what was said could think so.
Please explain what his comments mean.

Re-watch the video paying particular attention to what he said at 30 sec., 50 sec., and especially at 108 to 134 sec. He said it was important for citizens to vote to help their friends and family members who were not able to vote.
Nonsense. He is telling illegals not to worry about consequences. He duped you again.

Exactly which part of the video led you to believe that. Point out the specific point in the video, or the specific words that said that.
You really can't be this foolish...can you?

Listen to the entire video. It is only 1:25 minutes long...The interviewer states if an illegal votes will he/she get in trouble. Big Ears does not say illegals can't vote. He says 'not true'...meaning go ahead an vote because you won't get in trouble.

The interviewer makes the absurd claim that illegals are citizens because they contribute to the country. Since when is citizenship determined by contribution to the country? Big Ears does not tell her that is not the definition of citizenship.
the interviewer did make an absurd claim, but Obama did not pick up on it and continued to talk about citizens voting, not dreamers, but citizens....

ALSO, the girl interviewing is puerto rican, she and her family members ARE US citizens...

I caught you out, and that is the best you can do? :lol: Trump lost the majority of votes by ten million. He had a minority of the GOP primary vote. Pop, he is very much a minority candidate. He has to get it right from the very start. The American people don't have to be right with him, he has to be right with them. And of the "them", you guys are very much in the minority.

There are over 350,000,000 citizens in the United States.

If 135,000,000 voted, any of the candidates would be a minority president.

Again, just pointing out how lame your position is.

There are over 350,000,000 citizens in the United States.If 135,000,000 voted, any of the candidates would be a minority president.Again, just pointing out how lame your position is.
Specious logic by you above is the definition of "lame", my podjo. Yeah, he is pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back